Friday, July 3, 2009

Katarzyna's feeling bored / Katarzynie jest nudno

This post was supposed to deal with the person K.I, who told me just recently, that she is utterly bored- while I am playing the big crammer . Imagine! :P
Anyways, looks like K.I has found something to do :P. I was in Bremen yesterday, girl needs some time out of town, before the really tiring studying time arrives. Today's just so hot- I just hope the weather stays as it is! Some little stormy storms and summer rain from time to time are welcome though. As long as the temperature is above 35 degrees I am content.


Post miał być o K.I, której ponoć się nudziło-mając wakacje! Wyobraźcie sobie, że opowiada mi takie rzeczy, podczas gdy ja biedaczek się uczyć muszę! Wygląda jednak na to, że coś się dzieje u K.I bo już nie marudzi ;P
Byłam w Bremie wczoraj, człowiek potrzebuje trochę innych wrażeń przed sesją. Dzisiaj jest tak strasznie gorąco- mam nadzieję, że już tak zostanie. Od czasu do czasu jakaś burza albo ciepły letni deszcz i będzie git. Dopóty mamy ponad 35 stopni, jest mi dobrze!

No comments:

Post a Comment