Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Update


Guys, I am enjoying being lazy as hell, being pampered by Mommy and reading books of my own likening! It's gorgeous. In German it's called " Süsses Nichtstun" which could be translated
into "Sweet doing-nothing". I can't deny it's wonderful, just for a few days that is. Otherwise one could get easily used to it. Talking to my Love at least half an hour, it helps slightly to miss him less. But only slightly to be honest. I simply miss him like hell.
Anyways, just watched " Calender Girls" on TV, was in the Mountains today in the morning, for a little short trip- well we went for a walk there actually, to breathe some fresh air. It was lovely to visit an old place of ours, where we used to go very often in the past! Now I am waiting for the TV- Series based on Henning Mankells books about Inspector Wallander! I love them! Reading "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows" by the way as well and a book of the author mentioned above. Meeting a friend next week, having some more business, getting a bit more pampered and and and :). Off now!
Har det bra!

P.S by the way do you sometimes watch the tv series? I mean there are a lot- or at least three- of them. Which ones do you like best? I can't decide, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment