Friday, December 3, 2010

Give me an R for Riot


I have been restless again, and I guess this very restlessness is being aggravated by the fact that I am currently sick. I have been feeling like walking in a circle for years now. Since I finally realized what the problem is, I still haven't found the perfect ( = one and only) solution. I do actually know, after some years, what I definately do NOT want, but do not know what I actually DO want. Plus being good in so many things , doesn't meant that these things are also good for you. Being surrounded by people, who seemingly are ambitious to the bone (= in reality that means, that they strip their very souls. And I am asking : How dare you? Please hide that chip on your shoulder somewhere, where I don't have to see it!), I am just tired of it and it makes the little focus I have turn around and concentrate on things, that should not really matter to me.
I really HATE (and I really hate to use that word, or generally to hate) over-ambitious people, whose only ambition is to seemingly have one. I hate people who have no immagination, visual power, are egoistic, speak Spanish all the time, who whine all the time, even though they are the luckiest ones, who make no effort, who do not know where Bosnia is, who split society according to their political views, who try to reproduce me ( seems funny, eh?!) / copy my life without having their own ideas. Oh and I hate you Y.! For your lack of courage!!
There is plenty more, but I am getting (finally tired..)

Thanks for reading!

P.S I like my flatmate, who cooked for me today, and wants to prepare an Italian soup for me tomorrow. So I will be better soon.
I also like Mr.A's courage. Wanna have the same pair of balls, same seize, same texture, same everything.
P.P.S I generally like men, especially those from Milano.

No comments:

Post a Comment