Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An Anti Gay Pastor Grant Storms, Busted for Touching Himself in a Park in New Orleans.

An anti-gay pastor in New Orleans who once called masturbation "immoral" was arrested recently for doing just that at a public park.
Grant Storms, who gained notoriety for using a bullhorn to protest an annual gay festival in Louisiana, was busted Friday after two women allegedly saw him servicing himself in his van, the Times-Picayune newspaper reported.



Big Drew: this guy is the TYPICAL REPUBLICAN TEA party candidate. they tell u all this stuff not to do but go around & do thesame things they condemn. the best role model ever to me was Charles Barley: Now Listen Closely : Becasue He told u i am not a ROlE model. he didnt lie the way people want celebrities to do. I am my kids Biggest and best role model. i am his best teacher reenforcing the rules & setting values. peopel wan to hand off their kid to the TV & Video games and get mad when they realize those things can mislead. i dont need the church Or the pope to get to GOD. I can make a direct call myself

Dude, Please tell me you don't go over your kids homework. -Big Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment