Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adrianne Curry, the first winner of reality TV series America's Next Top Model gets Naked for -Big Drew

Okay so hears the story.  In case you all don't know, I am a net junkie.  I blog, I Face book and of course I play World of Warcraft.    Adrianne sent me this pic today, Sunday after she showered.  
Nerds everywhere will likely be rolling a character on the Nazgrel server in order to message her level 33 Night Elf Warrior in order to get more pictures of her boobs. Or they could just buy the Playboy she was in, but that would require logging out of WoW.

In case you were interested, IncGamers has a rather impressive list of just some of the celebrities (of various degrees of fame) that have openly admitted to being WoW players. -Big Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment