Sunday, April 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen gets Booed Off the Stage in Detroit.


Deafening boos rained down on Charlie Sheen Saturday night as the self-destructing star's national tour opened with a thud in Detroit.
The 5,100 fans packed into the Fox Theatre quickly turned on Sheen as he reeled off a series of barely comprehensible one-liners.
"I already got your money, dude," the former "Two and a Half Men" star shouted at one point amid a chorus of jeers.
It got so bad fans started chanting "refund!" as they walked out in droves.

I actually feel sorry for him. Charlie had some great movies, "Platoon",being one of my favorite's ,but he is so far gone that I don't thing he's even reachable. I feel sorry for his family ,too. They have to sit by and watch him self destruct.As for the morons that bought his tickets? They are out $150.00 because they just went there to laugh at someone when he's down.  -Big Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment