Sunday, February 6, 2011

The AR Mystery was solved back in 2009, or was it? Arielle Reitsma is a Shill.



Big Drew: This video clears it up. Or does it? This shit started on the dirty has been going on way to long. I have spoken with all the dirty regulars and nobody has a clue. -Anonymous

AR Update 9:36pm EST. AR is beating the shit out of me via email. I may have to cave in to her demands. Side note, why does everyone call me fat? -Big Drew

Re:
...
From:
Arielle Reitsma [Chat now]
...
View Contact
To: Alec Mathews
Go fuck yourself you fat peice of shit. If you want to play it this way I can play it like this more than anyone can. I will have my lawyer and the pictures your stealing from two in the shirts lawyers contact you as well when you're served with an injunction to take down your shitty web site we'll see how much you can pay then. Stop posting about me, No one believes that's me anyways - that girl isn't even attractive and looks nothing like me, you're a joke.

From: Alec Mathews
To: Arielle Reitsma
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 4:36:49 PM
Subject: Re:

I was thinking more like you could stop by again. I'll pay




From: Arielle Reitsma
To: Alec Mathews
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 4:30:25 PM
Subject: Re:

Take the post down otherwise you'll here from my attorneys and FX's attorneys and also Two in the shirts attorneys because you stole that picture off of their web site. You don't have permission to use any of my images.

From: Alec Mathews
To: Arielle Reitsma
Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 1:42:24 PM
Subject: Re:

Arielle, can I buy my way out of this one? I was drunk when I posted it. Please work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment