Sunday, June 26, 2011

1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30

images 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D$7800 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. Mercedes-Benz W114 230.6 1974
  • Mercedes-Benz W114 230.6 1974



  • gc4vk
    05-06 10:24 AM
    Please go and take some english writting classes first. Your english is very poor. Taking some classes will help you in longterm. MBA in US is taught in english not telgu. An MBA from a shady univ is not going to help you anyway and USCIS is cracking down hard on bogus porting these days.

    Hai, If you want to suggest some thing, do it. why do you have to get region in between and sincere advice you definitely need english class before suggesting some one else as you make spelling mistakes.





    wallpaper Mercedes-Benz W114 230.6 1974 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. a 1980 mercedes-enz 240d
  • a 1980 mercedes-enz 240d



  • freedom_fighter
    07-02 01:37 PM
    New Traps for Aliens Filing for a Green Card (http://www.rreeves.com/articles/immigration_en_10575.php)





    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 70) Mercedes-Benz 240 D (W123)
  • 70) Mercedes-Benz 240 D (W123)



  • snathan
    03-17 03:40 PM
    We want to do this as IV right?

    Sorry for my ignorance but just curious, why exactly this guy is banned?

    Might be some anti...trying to create/divide people here.





    2011 a 1980 mercedes-enz 240d 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. New Automatic Transmission Filter Kit for your Mercedes Benz.
  • New Automatic Transmission Filter Kit for your Mercedes Benz.



  • pns27
    05-13 05:49 PM
    Why cant you guys understand, we have no right to demand.
    Lot of people , who otherwise would have qualified for Eb2 went ahead with EB3. First of all why did you you agree to it. Because, that time, that was something easy to get instead of changing it to EB2. That was the fight under your control. Not the one you are asking for.

    Someone rightly said, you need one scientist,2 qualified/experience guys and 6 eb3 guys to do actual work. A right pyramid for an organisation.
    But how can you miss govt. requirement. They need more PhDs. So they are asking us to do more study, earn more higher advanced degrees because thats what they need. Not our so called BE/Btech degree. In another 4-5 years, I wont be surprised, if only guys with masters will be only allowed to apply, if they find equal number of master graduates. Who cares for ordinary graduates. EB3 min qual will be raised to Masters with 5 years experience. What will be your say then ?

    So look ahead and act accordingly. Make sure you can anticpate their moves. Its not a rocket science. 6-7 years back, there wasnt much application for EB category. But looking at the last year number, I wont be suprised, if they decide to raise the criteria bar. Simple, and all backlogs will be over. The reason they are not doing this because they still need eb3/eb2. But not in quantity, you would like them to but rather what they would like to have.

    As far as country uota is concerned, everyone knows China and India, over populous contry. You increase the number to a million, and that would also fall short. But then they do not want so many people from a single country, as it will have a lot of political ramification in the future.


    You are making up things here; Eb1->Eb2->Eb3 is correct only from education and experience for the Job point of view but not true from Quota point of view.

    �The argument that Eb1 is preferred above Eb2 and BE2 is preferred over EB3 is absurd.

    The regular yearly BE quota is distributed equally among all three categories, so then why they should not follow the same distribution for the overflow numbers?

    Said that all BE3 applicants who are eligible should port there PD to EB2. Simple, when you know how the system works try to adapt to it.�

    We don�t know the system when we filed our CGs, we just trusted out attorneys. If we have to do this CG stuff again most of us will do it differently.


    Remember one more thing, one may be EB2 can still be less qualified and less experienced then an EB3 as EB criteria is for the Job not for the person.


    PNS27
    PD: EB3 June 2002



    more...


    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1974 mercedes 450
  • 1974 mercedes 450



  • AZ_GC
    08-22 07:10 PM
    I absolutely agee with Franklin.





    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1974 Mercedes-Benz 220 For
  • 1974 Mercedes-Benz 220 For



  • belmontboy
    01-15 04:03 PM
    When I posted that reply I didn't for once think it could be taken as anything other than a joke! If you are going through a debate in your mind whether its a joke or not, then I will have to revisit what I wrote to see what it is I am missing :)

    :D thanks for clarifying, i was planning to shoot you :D



    more...


    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. Parts amp; Accessories. $14.95
  • Parts amp; Accessories. $14.95



  • key_ket
    11-08 01:14 PM
    To all IV Members

    I wish A Very Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year.

    God Bless





    2010 70) Mercedes-Benz 240 D (W123) 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D$7800
  • 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D$7800



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-09 06:39 AM
    I applied and waiting to hear from USCIS. I shall post when I hear from them. :)



    more...


    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. w115 240D. 1:15
  • w115 240D. 1:15



  • sachuin23
    04-21 01:20 PM
    if its a 10 year visa...i doubt there should be a concern about visa renewal.
    Hopefully in 10 years you have GC and USC :)
    But to answer your question...as long as you are not overstaying the 6 months there should be no legal issues. Ofcourse there is no such guarantee as it is upto the visa issuing officer's discretion

    Thanks ! Thats what I thought , but wanted to confirm with senior members.





    hair New Automatic Transmission Filter Kit for your Mercedes Benz. 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240
  • 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-22 02:04 PM
    I have sent letters and contacted my congressman so many times that i am beinging to doubt that they even care. The staff understands the issue, provide sympathetic answers, but overall there is little progress. Everyone agrees that this bill is good and non controvertial.

    I sent 5 letters, to congressman, senators and Mr. President also. (over reaction, isn't it?%$)
    Gurus, keep sending letters this is good for EB3-I.. I guess...



    more...


    1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. Mercedes Benz Diesel
  • Mercedes Benz Diesel



  • gcformeornot
    07-31 11:27 AM
    ___________





    hot 1974 mercedes 450 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D on
  • 1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D on



  • jsb
    08-03 04:27 PM
    What makes people think that USCIS has preadjudicated cases in the order of priority date. If they have preadjudicated cases from 2005,2006 and left the cases from 2003 -2004 then it is the same mess an d i can bet that knowing USCIS chance of this are very very high so even if your date gets current it is still luck whether you get GC ornot.
    EB2 - I
    PD: Jul 2004

    While everything appears at USCIS to work randomly, but there is some order. They claim, and also follow, that they process application in order they receive. "Process" means to open a case the first time, and order they "receive" means when a center enters a case data in the system (this date is close to ND). Until this point, PD has no role to play. Described processes work well for non-retrogressed cases (for countries other than India, China, etc.). If a case is opened, and its all in order to clear except the visa availability, it is called preadjudication. Procedures described (see link below, although they may have changed since), state that once case is preadjudicated, they should be ordered in PD sequence for further work.

    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

    Of course, if there is nothing preadjudicated, cases will go in sequence of "received date", which is close to ND, as PD is not even recorded in the system anywhere until a case file is opened.



    more...


    house 1979 Mercedes Benz 240D 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. Mercedes Benz SLR
  • Mercedes Benz SLR



  • rkg000
    08-26 06:22 PM
    regarding FP, there are cases where no FP notice came after July 2007 filing, like mine, thats more than 15 months. And recenlty my friend's wife who applied as his dependent got FP notice, but he didn't. He's july 2007 filer too. So, not sure if FP notice really means anything.





    tattoo 1974 Mercedes-Benz 220 For 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. The 240D I owned.
  • The 240D I owned.



  • unitednations
    03-16 02:22 AM
    Welcome back UN. One question. Does the USCIS have ability to check credit histroy.

    There is nothing in the law; where USCIS can deny a person's 485 due to bad credit. Therefore, they wouldnt' have any interest in checking this.

    They are on record that they will check publicly available information in help adjudicating cases. They usually; do this on h-1b petitions. They'll check the company web-site; company registration; whether office is in a house, virtual office, web-site of company giving purchase order, etc. They frequently quote whatever they find in denying cases.

    I actually came across a case where a company had 14- denied for ability to pay.

    There was a merger between companies and the new company filed the 140 using old companies labor.

    In denial; USCIS said they didn't believe the merger because a search of the california business portal showed that the old company renewed their business registratoin (evidence that it wsas still in business);

    since, president of the company had same name last name as person being sponsored; USCIS actually retrieved the president of the companies greencard applicatoin from 10 years earlier and quoted that the candidate and president were brothers because according to their g-325a's they had the same parents. They denied the ccase and invalidated the labor due to this.

    I remember back in 1994; IRS said that they were going to check peoples credit applications and comparing to peoples tax returns; they were going to try to compare the income people listed on their tax returns to what they were putting on their credit applications.

    If USCIS was going to try to get credit files; it would be in order to compare work/address history with what a person has put in their applications. However, they have a lot of other ways to verify this that they wouldn't need to go to a persons credit file. I know with the economy the way it is; people seem to be worried that declaring bankruptcy or having negative credit history affects their 485. However, not paying debts isn't considered criminal that it would impact a persons applications.



    more...


    pictures Parts amp; Accessories. $14.95 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. FS: 1974 Mercedes 280C,
  • FS: 1974 Mercedes 280C,



  • cnstudd
    07-12 07:00 PM
    Can someone please update this thread with your success with G-639 or I-824, requesting a copy of I-140 approval notice?





    dresses 1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D on 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SLC
  • 1974 Mercedes-Benz 450SLC



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-05 04:06 PM
    This is what written in I-131 Instructions
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3

    If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
    A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:

    we can come up with many excuses that would easily fall under "emergent personal or bona fide business reasons" category.

    I thought we must get ready with some reasons, when using AP to re-enter US. I have come up with some of my own that I may use:

    1) Grandpa or Grandma is sick (most common reason, perhaps no body uses it as a reason anymore)(bona fide personal reason)
    2) Land dispute (bona fide business reason)
    3) Parents home need urgent repair (bona fide business reason)
    4) Water shortage problem (bona fide business reason)



    more...


    makeup w115 240D. 1:15 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. 1979 Mercedes Benz 240D
  • 1979 Mercedes Benz 240D



  • willwin
    07-18 09:41 AM
    Aadimanav or anyone,

    I am planning to send a letter to President, First Lady, DOS chief besides other Govt. rep. Anyone has the addresses?

    I am in CP and I am writing to them to allow CP filers who are already working here in the US to file for AOS (even if the PD is not current) anticipating a very long delay for EB3 I. That way we could get atleast the minimal benefits like EAD, AP.

    If any CP filers from EB3 I wanna join me, more than welcome!





    girlfriend The 240D I owned. 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. a 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240D
  • a 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240D



  • chi_shark
    03-26 02:43 PM
    Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..

    People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?

    this is the highlight thread of the month... every month... this is the exciting, nail biting, end of the stick excitement that keeps me on this site forever... really...





    hairstyles Mercedes Benz Diesel 1974 mercedes benz 240 d 30. Chi Tse|Mercedes Benz 240 D
  • Chi Tse|Mercedes Benz 240 D



  • funny
    09-22 04:03 PM
    All the Calling Threads need to be on Top today..





    rpatel
    05-11 03:33 PM
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/11/washington/11cnd-immig.html

    Senate Leaders Expect Immigration Bill Next Week
    Sign In to E-Mail This Print Reprints Save

    By DAVID STOUT
    Published: May 11, 2006
    WASHINGTON, May 11 � Senate leaders said today that they had broken a political stalemate and would bring to the floor next week an immigration bill that could put millions of illegals on the road to eventual American citizenship.



    Its a positive developement indeed but looking at the tone of both, Reid and Frist it seems their primary motivation is to "show" that they are not sitting on the issue but doing "something"...in other words a genuine concern for the plights of immigrant in waiting (both legal and illegal) doesn't seem to be the driving force but rather both parties are looking for bragging rights on the issue come november elections.....

    Any ways I guess being positive would be the best approach for us...who cares what the law maker's real motivation is aslong as we get a legislation that's favorable to us...Njoy





    peacocklover
    07-02 01:10 PM
    Is the following (or can it be) a part of the Admin Fix Initiative? :-

    Allow I-485 filing and/or obtaining EAD,AP benefits when I-140 is approved irrespective of priority date being current. This will help many of us who missed the July 07 boat.

    After listening to his crystal cut views about fixing broken immigration system, my confidence level is boosted and felt like Dr.Obama has guts to deal this challenging CIR initiative for the better future of immigrants and for families of all of those hardworking smart legal immigrants who have been waiting for approvals from past 10 years. Hope it's not alluring speech for his upcoming elections. Problem clearly persists with politicians who don't like our EB VISA applicant community.

    I think these following things should be the high priority items for IV core team and to all of us. People who have been patiently waiting to file for 485 since JULY 2007 are loosing hopes based on ongoing immigration trends. I think that it would take at least another 2 or 3 years to pass the CIR and to see it's law in action if GOP fellas have guts and to let this pass it successfully. I think that we should focus on two things to minimize the damage to our personal and professional lives.

    I think one quick solution for fixing the issue of century old broken immigration system of USCIS is by allowing disciplined and long waited legal immigrant applicant to file for 485 application once his/her (I-140) application is approved. (Technically, I-140 is the real application for employment based green card. It makes sense for allowing applicant to file for AOS application (I-485 for personal information). this is justifiable with the current USCIS practice as USCIS doesn't approve his/her green card even if his/her PD ( Priority Date) is current unless they have visas to allocate for the case, so it should make prefect sense for 140 approved applicants to allow them to file for I-485)

    Another thing is about huge EB backlogs for this broken system , that can be fixed temporarily by supporting and passing the recapture bill which allocates visas of those unused and wasted around 400K immigrant visas of last several years..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment