Sunday, June 12, 2011

2nd class lever

images Lever, second class or pull 2nd class lever. second class lever
  • second class lever



  • jackisback
    10-06 05:23 PM
    Really? Did they give you that information?
    I have taken infopass 2 times in last 2 years, and they just tell me - we cannot tell anything about that info from the "screen" they have access to.
    They just give a vague answer that everything is in order but your visa numbers are not available for your dates, you need to wait for visa number





    wallpaper second class lever 2nd class lever. second class lever
  • second class lever



  • suavesandeep
    01-13 11:13 PM
    If i am not drunk The whole idea of getting a labor substitution done was to get an earlier priority date. So i am pretty sure you should be getting your I-140 approved with the older priority date. I think you should talk to your lawyer to get it corrected.

    I know all of us here do not like the idea of people jumping lines. But since you did all the hard work and were lucky enough to submit it before they banned substitution why not enjoy the fruits :)





    2nd class lever. second class lever
  • second class lever



  • WhatheHeck
    07-12 01:33 PM
    Thank you Dhirajs98 and Pappu.





    2011 second class lever 2nd class lever. 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers
  • 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers



  • jack_b_uta
    06-21 09:37 AM
    IV core members have been in media MANY times.

    Aman Kapoor(Fox News, Washington Post), Shilpa Ghodgaonkar(Washington Post, South Asia Insider), Siva Singaram(NBC), Pratik Dakwala (FOX 2-Bay area) are just to quote a few.

    None of these guys have been deported, fired, stoned or died. They are alive, well, working and proud to have been there to show up when needed.

    We are legal immigrants. Even if you are illegal, you shouldnt be afraid to speak up. If legal hi-skills educated immigrants shy away from exercising constitutional rights of speaking up, then what can we say?

    I would be happy to speak up but just an FYI, we donot have any constitutional rights. We are second class citizens at the best, and slaves in a different form at worst.And that is not ranting of someone who has been in line for half a decade. Here's the proof.
    I love skeet shooting but the law prevents me (or anyone who is on a "nonimmigrant" visa) from buying a gun. Thats second amendment rights that were awarded to everyone living in the USA.

    JACK



    more...


    2nd class lever. 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers
  • 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers



  • kumaabh
    02-06 03:08 PM
    Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.





    2nd class lever. 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers
  • 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers



  • questions
    06-09 11:15 AM
    That's a lot of$ for me :)
    Thank you for the advise.



    more...


    2nd class lever. lever: second class lever
  • lever: second class lever



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 11:56 AM
    Would it be too much to add a second thread that talks about contributions to IV when i look at 5 threads at the top of the list that all track LUD's :)
    This spurt of LUD-related threads is a symptom of the COLTS outbreak that has been reported recently. This epidemic seems to break out every time VB jumps ahead a few notches :)





    2010 second class lever 2nd class lever. Lever, second class or pull
  • Lever, second class or pull



  • javadeveloper
    12-17 04:33 PM
    USCIS delays GC approvals with some reason

    1.Prior to 2005 they used to delay by delaying Labor approvals
    2.after 2005 they are delaying by showing the reason called retrogression.



    more...


    2nd class lever. Second Class Lever
  • Second Class Lever



  • BharatPremi
    11-21 09:31 PM
    Happy thanksgiving to employers and lawyers.

    Happy thanksgiving to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Fairus, Zazona, ProgrammersGuild.

    Happy thanksgiving to Ron Hira

    Happy thanksgiving to Lou Dobbs

    I second that.





    hair 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers 2nd class lever. machines first class lever
  • machines first class lever



  • Achi Goro
    11-17 03:25 PM
    Your priority date is the date your labor certification application was filed or the date you filed I-140 if your category does not require a labor certification.
    So, in your case your PD is October 25, 2006. If you are EB1 or EB2 and not from India or China then I would say your priority date is current and you may file both I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Otherwise, you may file I-140 now and then file I-485 when your PD is current.

    To find if your PD is current check the Visa Bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

    Using AC21 you may quit after your I-485 has been outstanding for more than 180 days. If you quit before then, you may have to restart your GC process.

    ***DISCLAIMER****
    (I am not an attorney, please consult an immigration attorney or use advice at your own risk).



    Thank you for information

    What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.



    more...


    2nd class lever. Details:Second-Class Hard The best handle will be supplied to all the
  • Details:Second-Class Hard The best handle will be supplied to all the



  • Googler
    02-08 02:47 PM
    bump

    It would be really great to get clarification on this issue. Hope it's taken up by AILA in the immediate future like you indicated.

    I'm not sure it will be taken up by AILA -- I was so surprised by the resistance I encountered when I asked a well known attorney with a blog (v. popular with IV members) to submit this question to the AILA committee which reviews topics for liason meetings, and it took several rounds of email and some very severe rhetoric from me to even get him to send it to the committee! I feel it is terrible that our self-professed advocates hesitate even to ASK a question, let alone propose specific reforms...

    The deadline for submitting questions is Feb 15 -- so if you are interested, get in touch with your attorneys and send in the question. Maybe numbers will move them.





    hot 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers 2nd class lever. First, second, third class,
  • First, second, third class,



  • manderson
    09-21 03:05 PM
    Hello. I am wondering which is the main factor behind getting your GC independence from your employer - the 180 day test or AC21.

    In other words, if you stay with your 140 employer past 180 days (from 485 filing) and he withdraws (after 180 days) will it affect your 485 process?

    I know that if you change your employer after 180 days through AC21 it won't affect your 485. I was wondering does it also work if you don't use AC21 but pass the 180 day 'test'....

    Thanks is advance.



    more...


    house Third class lever. 2nd class lever. All prices posted 2nd class,
  • All prices posted 2nd class,



  • nirupama.reddy90
    01-15 10:54 PM
    Hi,

    I got laid off in dec-08, my H1B visa got extended till 2011, but stamp in passport was expired sept-30th. I got my W2 good for last year and have got pay stubs till dec month. Now i am in need of visiting India, I have to get my stamp renewed in India.

    As I am on job at present, I can not produce any client letter at consulate in case if they ask.

    Will there be any issues which I may come across, please help me if you have any experiences.

    thanks in advance.
    Niru





    tattoo 1st 2nd and 3rd class levers 2nd class lever. second Third+class+lever+
  • second Third+class+lever+



  • kirupa
    05-16 10:38 PM
    That looks really nice sparky!



    more...


    pictures lever: second class lever 2nd class lever. Or a third-class lever Sep
  • Or a third-class lever Sep



  • questions
    06-10 10:45 AM
    Thanks Kothuri.

    I am trying to understand if this would help much as it has no legal baring and is worth spending the $. My funds are limited and have to choose wisely without jeopardizing my chances... :o

    My understanding is that it might help, but it will ultimately be up to the INS/consulate to take this into account.
    Does anyone has any experience with this and if so how was the nunc pro tunc taken into account?





    dresses First, second, third class, 2nd class lever. of second class levers
  • of second class levers



  • rgrant
    04-04 07:55 AM
    I e-filed for EAD recently and got my biometrics appointment within two weeks, and got the card about 5 weeks after applying. My wife went through the paper process a few months back, and the card took nearly 3 months to arrive. So from this unscientific test, I think that e-filing is much faster for EAD at least.



    more...


    makeup Second Class Lever 2nd class lever. Third class lever.
  • Third class lever.



  • chanduv23
    07-11 01:57 PM
    Congrats - Bush will sign ur Green Card :D :D





    girlfriend second Third+class+lever+ 2nd class lever. and third-class levers.
  • and third-class levers.



  • gc_on_demand
    03-19 11:52 AM
    I came in USA on H1 visa and continued in that status till 2008 (six years). Company A sponsored a green card for me in 2003 for a position different than the one on my H1B based on future employment opportunity/position. My I-140 was approved in early 2007 and after applying for my I-485, I got my EAD and AP in August 2007. However since I was working on H1B with another company at that time, which was valid till June 2008, I did not use my EAD and worked till my H1B lasted. As my H1B expired, my status while living in US as per my lawyer changed to AOS pending.

    I took a couple of months off and visited India. Came back to US without a problem using my AP. Looked to start a business but did not succeed due to economic condition. I still maintained an honest intent to join the sponsoring employer when I get my GC and vice- versa with regard to the sponsoring employer. To earn living therefore, I joined another company for a couple months in a similar field using my EAD but did not use AC21 (as a full time primary job). That job did not last long and now I am again looking for employment opportunity.

    I visited my lawyer recently with current situation and a few questions and he said I can be in deep trouble - being unemployed mostly since leaving my H1B status and having worked for another company for those few weeks in a job capacity that was a bit different than the one on my petition. He said I could be deported too if my luck is bad in this case. I request you to advise me whether what happened was really wrong and if I can correct it anyway? As corrective measure, my lawyer says that with immediate effect either I should join the green card sponsoring employer or find another employer with similar job offer (willing to port my Green card) - to avoid hard quuestions with USCIS. In this economy, nobody wants to take extra burden. But I spoke with my GC sponsor. He said the job is there for me like before and he is willing to write a letter of intent to hire me on permanent basis currently or in future if required to whosoever concerned but would prefer to wait a few months giving the crunch in business these days.

    WHAT SHOULD I DO? Would the letter suffice the honest intent on both sides regarding the employment offer? Can I afford to take a little more time find a simmilar job? PLEASE SUGGEST.

    if you want help update profile first





    hairstyles Details:Second-Class Hard The best handle will be supplied to all the 2nd class lever. lever
  • lever



  • pitha
    10-01 04:20 PM
    Personally I dont think there would be much difference between Eb2 and Eb3 going forward (with Obama\Dick durbin presidency). With Obama CIR we might be forced to reapply in points based system in which case both eb2 and eb3 are screwed. I am not sure what sort of toxic potion is being brewed by Durbin for Eb community. Atleast with Mccain we might have 4 more years of same in which case there might be some hope for both eb2 and eb3.

    I don't think there will be any surprises for the next 9 months as India and China have very limited quota per year. Besides the overflow that happens during the last quarter, I guess it is going to be a snail crawl for EB2.

    EB3 India - well, can hibernate for the next 3-4 years.





    bach007
    08-21 10:15 PM
    It's not cheating. The August 16 date is the Processing Up-date, not the posting date.


    Check this out on header:

    Service Center Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center Posted August 16, 2007 ;)





    abhisam
    07-19 02:11 PM
    Hi All,
    Is there a way to get an English translation of my birth ceritificate in the US? I have the original with me and to send it to India and get it done seems like a pretty big deal.

    Can anyone please advise? Requesting transalation from Marathi to English...

    Thanks,
    YT


    i got my birth certificate translated from marathi to english..i used the service of http://wordexpress.net/ ..they were pretty decent and quick. let me know if you need more information.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment