watzgc
02-12 06:40 PM
First of all, you cannot be out of status while I-485 is pending. Your H1 status is expired so technically you do not have H1 status anymore. However, if extension is approved, it will apply retroactively and make your H1 status current as of Feb 7th. Oh, forgot to mention that you can still work for 240 days after H1 is expired and it will not be counted as status violation.
Hi , is the limit for 240 days only or TILL we get the approval ?. What do we need to after 240 days ?. Thanks.
Hi , is the limit for 240 days only or TILL we get the approval ?. What do we need to after 240 days ?. Thanks.
adriana lima victoria secret. that is Adriana Lima.
frostrated
07-09 01:26 PM
Dear Mr. ------:
Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. The need to fix our broken system is clear, and I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.
Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens. Although we are a proud nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can reach a consensus on ways to improve the legal process so that it meets the needs of our society, our economy, and our national security.
During the 110th Congress, the Senate considered comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S. 1639). I had serious concerns that the legislation, as drafted, would have repeated the well documented mistakes of the 1986 amnesty bill. Furthermore, Senators were not allowed the full opportunity to offer amendments to this flawed legislation, and as such, I was one of 53 Senators who voted against the cloture motion to bring S. 1639 to a vote.
I have been working throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to this problem that I believe will work. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration for more information regarding the immigration reforms I support. As we consider immigration reform proposals in the future, I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that rewards illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws.
I appreciate the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.
Sincerely,
JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator
i have sent him about three emails. The response is the same - word for word. If they see any immigration related email from a constituent, all they get is this canned response. Sen. Conryn is anti-immgrant for all I know and care.
Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. The need to fix our broken system is clear, and I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.
Immigration reform must ultimately be about improving our system for legal immigration, not about creating new benefits for illegal aliens. Although we are a proud nation of immigrants, we are also a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can reach a consensus on ways to improve the legal process so that it meets the needs of our society, our economy, and our national security.
During the 110th Congress, the Senate considered comprehensive immigration reform legislation (S. 1639). I had serious concerns that the legislation, as drafted, would have repeated the well documented mistakes of the 1986 amnesty bill. Furthermore, Senators were not allowed the full opportunity to offer amendments to this flawed legislation, and as such, I was one of 53 Senators who voted against the cloture motion to bring S. 1639 to a vote.
I have been working throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to this problem that I believe will work. I encourage you to visit my website at http://www.cornyn.senate.gov/immigration for more information regarding the immigration reforms I support. As we consider immigration reform proposals in the future, I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that rewards illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws.
I appreciate the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.
Sincerely,
JOHN CORNYN
United States Senator
i have sent him about three emails. The response is the same - word for word. If they see any immigration related email from a constituent, all they get is this canned response. Sen. Conryn is anti-immgrant for all I know and care.
adriana lima victoria secret. adriana lima victoria#39;s secret
jjjun
10-02 02:26 PM
It is for pending 485. I do not have RFE now. Because i saw so many rfe issued by CIS. I left my previous company few month ago. The previous attorney can not represent me anymore. But he is willing to send me the rfe if he receive it. Do I still need to hire another attorney to represent me if there is rfe or i can do it by myself.
thansk.
thansk.
adriana lima victoria secret. adriana lima hot.

meridiani.planum
12-11 12:26 PM
Hi Everyone,
Here is the scenario:
Category: EB3-INDIA
PD: APRIL 2004:
140: Approved.
485 filed on July 2nd, 2007 (of course, still pending)
Changed Employer after invoking AC21 (without sending any documentation to USCIS)
There is possibility that my new employer (where I am working on EAD) may get ready to file gc for me in EB2.
Now, here are my question:
1) Since my EB3 485 is pending, is it possible for another employer to file under EB2? Is this the process which is called Inter-filing? Has anyone done that?
2) At what stage previous EB3 PD can be used ? At the time of 140 filing, 140 approval or new 485 filing?
3) What if new EB2 I40 gets rejected? Does it have any impact on old EB3 approved 140 and pending 485?
4) Does the scenario look too risky?
5) Any one in the same boat?
Thanks in advance.
dont file a second 485. Wait for teh second I-140 to be approved, then just interfile this into the old one. Did you already request your older PD when you filed this new I-140? Thats the stage where you typically request teh older PD, though you can also do it when you request to interfile.
New I-140 getting rejected should not have an impact on the old EB3-I-140 as long as the denial is not something that can be a reason for denial of the older one. So if this is denied due to ability-to-pay, or not qualifying for EB2, you are still ok as long as you had qualified properly for that older one. In many cases USCIS has gone back and looked at teh first I-140 when a new one is denied, to see if the older one also has the same problem.
Here is the scenario:
Category: EB3-INDIA
PD: APRIL 2004:
140: Approved.
485 filed on July 2nd, 2007 (of course, still pending)
Changed Employer after invoking AC21 (without sending any documentation to USCIS)
There is possibility that my new employer (where I am working on EAD) may get ready to file gc for me in EB2.
Now, here are my question:
1) Since my EB3 485 is pending, is it possible for another employer to file under EB2? Is this the process which is called Inter-filing? Has anyone done that?
2) At what stage previous EB3 PD can be used ? At the time of 140 filing, 140 approval or new 485 filing?
3) What if new EB2 I40 gets rejected? Does it have any impact on old EB3 approved 140 and pending 485?
4) Does the scenario look too risky?
5) Any one in the same boat?
Thanks in advance.
dont file a second 485. Wait for teh second I-140 to be approved, then just interfile this into the old one. Did you already request your older PD when you filed this new I-140? Thats the stage where you typically request teh older PD, though you can also do it when you request to interfile.
New I-140 getting rejected should not have an impact on the old EB3-I-140 as long as the denial is not something that can be a reason for denial of the older one. So if this is denied due to ability-to-pay, or not qualifying for EB2, you are still ok as long as you had qualified properly for that older one. In many cases USCIS has gone back and looked at teh first I-140 when a new one is denied, to see if the older one also has the same problem.
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
overseas
08-23 07:14 PM
Hi Andhrawala,
I'm not at all surprised if USCIS call center people give conflicting information. When I called they asked me to file in Texas but gave me wrong P.O. Box number and wrong zip code.
In the EAD/AP filing instructions form in the USCIS website, it is clearly mentioned that we have to file EAD/AP as per the state we live in and not as per where our I-485 is present.
As my lawyer also told the same thing, I went ahead and sent my application to Texas service center. (I wasted 2 weeks in this dilemma though!) I'm kind of hoping that if I get a query or something later, I can say that I followed instructions at USCIS website.
I would say get in touch with your companies lawyer one time. Also call USCIS service center one more time and see what they will say this time. :-)
I'm not at all surprised if USCIS call center people give conflicting information. When I called they asked me to file in Texas but gave me wrong P.O. Box number and wrong zip code.
In the EAD/AP filing instructions form in the USCIS website, it is clearly mentioned that we have to file EAD/AP as per the state we live in and not as per where our I-485 is present.
As my lawyer also told the same thing, I went ahead and sent my application to Texas service center. (I wasted 2 weeks in this dilemma though!) I'm kind of hoping that if I get a query or something later, I can say that I followed instructions at USCIS website.
I would say get in touch with your companies lawyer one time. Also call USCIS service center one more time and see what they will say this time. :-)
adriana lima victoria secret. Adriana Lima amp; Victoria#39;s
qualified_trash
11-09 03:47 PM
if you received the notice, then it is probably a courtesy notice. USCIS will only send the actual approval notice to your lawyer. so wait for the lawyer to let you know.
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Adriana Lima Model Adriana
bugmenot
12-05 02:48 PM
i think neither will increase, the economy is belly up
though i feel lots of h1bs will go unused coz of lack of jobs to fill em up
2010 is when maybe this might happen
though i feel lots of h1bs will go unused coz of lack of jobs to fill em up
2010 is when maybe this might happen
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria#39;s Secret
krishna_brc
02-15 11:26 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
You can take any job as long as the duties of the new job falls under the
Job Code 15-1021.00. which is your original approved labor job code.
Any thing other than that is a straight NO.
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
You can take any job as long as the duties of the new job falls under the
Job Code 15-1021.00. which is your original approved labor job code.
Any thing other than that is a straight NO.
ALSO PLEASE UPDATE YOUR PROFILE
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria Secrets
spouse485
01-10 05:18 PM
Thanks so much for all the replies.
I'm going to follow the links provided.
Should your bank statements reflect specific minimun balance ?
Thank you.
does anyone have an answer
I'm going to follow the links provided.
Should your bank statements reflect specific minimun balance ?
Thank you.
does anyone have an answer
adriana lima victoria secret. ADRIANA LIMA - Victoria#39;s
485Mbe4001
07-11 02:45 PM
i guess its the overflow from other countries, which brings up a good question, why was EB3 ROW made unavailable earlier and the overflow sent to EB2 I ? Lawsuit anyone :confused:
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
Only they know how they work. As for EB3 -I, the only certainty is that come October EB3 I will revert back to the July PD (i am EB3-I may 02:mad:).
Yes. Its simple math. But if it was 10K visas a year, then why did they have to jump forward by more than 2 yrs? Nobody knows how USCIS works internally. The math that v have and the one that they have differ a lot and unexpected things (for good or bad) happen all the time.
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
valuablehurdle
06-19 11:24 AM
A quick question:
I just have the FRONT side copy of the EAD stored.
Why do we need the BACK side of the copy?
Responses will be appreciated.
I just have the FRONT side copy of the EAD stored.
Why do we need the BACK side of the copy?
Responses will be appreciated.
adriana lima victoria secret. Enjoy Adriana Lima
masti_Gai
01-05 02:54 PM
Oh i didn't know about this. Good I can tell my buddies who keep pestering me to help them in their intention of changing their status when ever they come here on Business visit.:)
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria#39;s Secret
english_august
09-17 09:07 AM
Read rally updates at http://dcrally.blogspot.com/
adriana lima victoria secret. adriana lima victoria secret

coolmanasip
08-16 08:06 PM
Kondur - First, thanks for your reply. Its all volunteer time here and I appreciate your time to help me out.
The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....
I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.
Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.
I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.
Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....
sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time
The way I read it, and its not becos I want to read it like that, the AC21 memo all the time talks about "Same or similar occupational classification" not same/similar job. There is a world of difference here. Same job means we have to be the same engineer or programmer that we were about 4 yrs ago. Thats not the intent of the law. The law says occupational classification, which means job category.....Engineering or whatever we do....so I think there is a difference....
I checked my current SOC code and that is under 17-2051- Civil Engineer...The SOC language also says this "Supervisors of major professions groups 13-29 (including 17) have experience and perform the same duties as the workers they supervise and hence are classified in the same group" ---- This tells me that if you oversee engineers doing technical work, that is fine.
Now, the management part of the "Director" title is a concern. So,if we take that into account, in worst the classification would be under 11-9141- Architectural and Engineering Managers. Which, I believe, would still qualify under the (if not same) similar occupational classification. On DOL website, under 11-9141, in related occupations - one of them is 17-2051 Civil Engineer. So, again, I think we should meet same/similar occupational classification.
I talked to one of the lawyers from Murthy firm, and they seem to see this as meeting the requirements. While she did say that I was pushing the envelope, she said CIS is pretty liberal in this interpretation and would not be an issue.
Having said this, is there a possibility that CIS could get restrictive about their interpretation - absolutely! And there is that risk that would jeopardize the whole process....so, here we are, insulting our own intelligence because an agency would not define in black and white what is acceptable and what is not.....
sorry for a long rant.....have not decide what to do yet.....realistically, GC should be here in another 10 months.....thanks for your time
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria#39;s Secret Model
chanduv23
09-03 10:00 PM
Politely: I think that my time can be better spent distributing fliers. My time is limited, if I attend this I won't have much time to distribute fliers. So unless someone convinces me why this is more important I won't be attending.
The event is mainly to bolster the attendance for the Rally and also give the community an opportunity to interact with other community members to discuss mobilization plans and campaigns.
While few members are highly informed on all these things, a lot of members will have basic questions.
Distributing flyers is good, we we must continue to do that - these flyers must be distributed at strategic locations otherwise there is not much use. The locations would include highly populated skilled workers areas like Jersey and NYC where thousands of tech workers are affected by retrogression and also universities where students who graduate will face the quota issues when they look for their first job.
The event is mainly to bolster the attendance for the Rally and also give the community an opportunity to interact with other community members to discuss mobilization plans and campaigns.
While few members are highly informed on all these things, a lot of members will have basic questions.
Distributing flyers is good, we we must continue to do that - these flyers must be distributed at strategic locations otherwise there is not much use. The locations would include highly populated skilled workers areas like Jersey and NYC where thousands of tech workers are affected by retrogression and also universities where students who graduate will face the quota issues when they look for their first job.
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria#39;s Secret “Angels
bluez25
07-22 04:57 PM
I have an appointment on August 11th in chennai consulate and I am flying tomorrow to India to submit my documents to VFS.
Can any one tell when will the visa number assigned to the CP case?
The reason I am asking is because I am little worried if the date gets moved back after 1st week of august (From last year July fiasco experience) or some thing and I will be in India already, then I will be in big trouble.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Can any one tell when will the visa number assigned to the CP case?
The reason I am asking is because I am little worried if the date gets moved back after 1st week of august (From last year July fiasco experience) or some thing and I will be in India already, then I will be in big trouble.
Any insight would be appreciated.
more...
adriana lima victoria secret. Brazilian beauty Adriana Lima
kumar1
03-04 04:23 PM
Bidi, I guess.
By the way, what do you smoke?
By the way, what do you smoke?
adriana lima victoria secret. Victoria#39;s Secret store
vikaschowdhry
06-06 07:36 AM
seahawks you said:
A passport must me valid at least 6 months is my understanding when I got my H1 renewed.
Could you please provide me a link to an official website that can confirm this?
A passport must me valid at least 6 months is my understanding when I got my H1 renewed.
Could you please provide me a link to an official website that can confirm this?
adriana lima victoria secret. Adriana Lima Victoria#39;s Secret
GCNirvana007
08-22 04:48 PM
I believe there are very few left before April 1st 2004. EB2 I was stuck at April 1st 2004 for a long time and never moved from that date (excluding 2-3 times for a month or two when2006 people got approved). There will be lot of people from first half of 2004.
Yeah, before it went to Dec 1999, it was June 2004 i think and during the August 2006 current time lots of 2005s and 2006s got approved.
Since its till Jan 2005 this time i reckon its purely gonna be core 2004.
Yeah, before it went to Dec 1999, it was June 2004 i think and during the August 2006 current time lots of 2005s and 2006s got approved.
Since its till Jan 2005 this time i reckon its purely gonna be core 2004.
paskal
12-14 12:45 AM
for those that have not visited the MN thread under the separate forum for chapters, here is the link:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=37195#post37195
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=37195#post37195
mp70
07-19 03:51 AM
Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.
The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.
Thanks MP70
The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.
Thanks MP70
No comments:
Post a Comment