Wednesday, June 15, 2011

aishwarya wallpapers

images Aishwarya Rai Hot Wallpapers aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya
  • Aishwarya



  • MDix
    02-07 10:28 PM
    Very good point for removing country cap.

    Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.

    Why not put a country cap on foreign students� visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
    Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
    Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
    Why not put a country cap on visitors� visas?
    Why not put a country cap on business visas?
    Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
    Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
    Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
    Why not put a country cap on the foreigners� earnings in the US?
    .
    .
    .
    And the list can go on.

    Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.





    wallpaper Aishwarya aishwarya wallpapers. aishwarya rai wallpaper 2
  • aishwarya rai wallpaper 2



  • gcsim
    12-10 09:28 AM
    what r these guys playing immigration-immigration with us.





    aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers:
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers:



  • chetanjumani
    04-23 11:03 PM
    Congrats Googler.

    Enjoy your GC





    2011 aishwarya rai wallpaper 2 aishwarya wallpapers. aishwarya rai dhoom2
  • aishwarya rai dhoom2



  • same_old_guy
    07-09 04:38 PM
    newbee7 is right.

    Either the security clearance/FBI name check was COMPLETE or NOT. There is nothing as "would-be-done-shortly-for-sure" !

    Bottom-line, if it can be proved in a court of law that USCIS approved cases without security clearance, there is a solid ground for the suit. It's against the law and it undermines the national security concerns.

    Second, USCIS working in bad faith when they rushed to allocate all the quota just to avoid new I-485 applications. It clearly has "intentional" written all over it.

    Third, I saw somewhere an excerpt from INA law that there is a limit on how many visa number can be allocated in a month. As per that clause, USCIS broke the law.

    Fourth, there is a solid ground to sue USCIS for the expense to say the least. People has to pay a whole lot of things including lawyer, medical, photo etc. Time and effort spent on that is no less.



    more...


    aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 21
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 21



  • sanju
    02-14 12:44 AM
    I totally agreed with you. This system has to be cleaned. If a system is being misused then the Gov will take some action. I also dont think they want to remove all Indians from US. I believe they will link this system with a new system similar to JRE and TOFFEL so that a police inspector from India can not come as PL/Sql programmer no matter who is hiring. I know my comment will hurt lot of people here.

    I bet you, Urban legend or joke about 'police inspector as PL/Sql programmer' is what you heard in some desi party. I have heard that story many times from multiple people, each one telling their own version. Its just like religion, where every one is stupified by other's ignorance and having fun at others expense. Can you name that police officer? Now you won't reply. I bet lot of others on this forum may have also heard this joke. Is there anyone who knows the name of that police officer pl/sql programmer? You see, fun jokes are good only for desi pani puri parties. This is serious discussion going on here, so if you would please excuse us and take your 20 year old jokes to your standard weekend desi parties, please?


    .





    aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai New Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai New Wallpapers



  • thecipher5
    10-13 11:21 AM
    feedfront, the receipt date on my I-485 receipt notice is October 5, 2007.

    My attorney had inquired with USCIS but hasn't received any response. As I mentioned earlier neither a SR, senator/congressman inquiry has helped!

    I'd also send an email to NSC but got an generic message.

    How can I write to USCIS director?


    thank you!
    thecipher5


    Do you have attorney? It will be better if he/she write letter for status of the case. I had RFE in last year (around summer'09). My PD was current since Aug, but no change in the status or specific response (tried congressman, senator, SR). But, I got new RFE (medical report required) when my attorney contacted them. I don't know what triggered it, but my attorney contacted USCIS last (after I did not get any specific info from other sources).

    You can write to USCIS director. Someone here in this forum wrote to director, when he did not get any progress on his SR.

    What's your receipt date? I heard that they are using receipt date. I know couple of people (including myself) whose application was picked (or generated RFE) matched the pattern of receipt date not PD.



    more...


    aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • perm2gc
    02-01 02:50 AM
    please add sulekha.com
    forget sulekha..i posted our ad couple of times ,after that they started to delete.I am not sure what the reason is...

    All i need is the forums which have more members with more activity.I will spend sometime to join them and post.





    2010 Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers: aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Hot Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Hot Wallpapers



  • miami75
    07-02 10:27 PM
    Here is my contribution Google Order #920441777988850



    more...


    aishwarya wallpapers. Name: wallpapers aishwarya
  • Name: wallpapers aishwarya



  • RNGC
    09-19 09:38 AM
    I have registered this domain. If needed, please send me PM; I can initiate the transfer process. I have already added a forwarding address to the immigrationvoice.com.

    This is my from of contribution.

    Excellent....Our Logo should also change to "Legal Immigration voice"...

    Smart thinking memyselfandus!





    hair aishwarya rai dhoom2 aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 95
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 95



  • sukhwinderd
    02-21 07:25 PM
    people from cary, NC ; boston; detroit; orlando; new jersey till now.
    need more participation from these areas as well as from other states.



    more...


    aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • abracadabra102
    09-05 02:27 PM
    deleted.. duplicate post





    hot Aishwarya Rai Wallpaper 21 aishwarya wallpapers. Sexy Aishwarya
  • Sexy Aishwarya



  • vaishalikumar
    08-16 02:17 PM
    IT IS TOO BAD FOR EB 3 , WHY THIS INJUSTICE WITH EB 3 ?


    everyone was expecting them to go U

    EB1 has cutoff?? for the first time in recent memory?



    more...


    house Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers aishwarya wallpapers. aishwarya rai 2011
  • aishwarya rai 2011



  • desi3933
    02-11 01:03 PM
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY09AnnualReport_TableV.pdf
    Family based visa used for FY2009 = 215,343
    Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000

    Unused visa = 10,567
    available for employment based visa numbers for FY2010.

    *********
    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/FY08-AR-TableV.pdf
    Family based visa used for FY2008 = 226,105
    Family based immigrant visa numbers = 226,000

    Unused visa = ZERO
    available for employment based visa numbers for FY2009.


    Always go by the facts.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    tattoo Aishwarya Rai New Wallpapers aishwarya wallpapers. Desktop Wallpaper Of Aishwarya
  • Desktop Wallpaper Of Aishwarya



  • EB3_SEP04
    05-26 06:15 PM
    Just out of curiosity.

    You were not asked to show any documents (your friend was)?
    May be because your son is a US Citizen...

    My wife thought the same but I don't think my son's citizenship has played any role. The officer's conversation was only with the DRIVER. All the questions were directed at my buddy(driver). he said he could have fined him even for the passengers' inability to prove the status.
    So i am wondering if the rule/law dictates that only the driver should be questioned unless it's a commercial/public transportation.

    During my last H1 stamping in Mumbai over 3 yrs ago, officer's third question was if we have a US citizen child and we said yes then there was a brief pause and he said "Congrats, your visa is granted and your passports will be mailed".

    so if i must vote yes or no on whether son's citizenship works in our favor then i'd say "Yes".

    There's no doubt US govt "cares a lot" about their citizens, that'd probably be the reason i would want to be a US citizen even at the price of giving up Indian citizenship :)



    more...


    pictures Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers aishwarya wallpapers. 2011 Aishwarya Rai Hot and
  • 2011 Aishwarya Rai Hot and



  • rongch60
    07-13 03:56 PM
    All the data shows that we have 20K EB2 I/C with PD before 6/1/2006, and it is comparable with the unused 20K quota from EB1 and EB2-ROW. As stated by Openhemer, the 2 year jump is due to the spillover of 20K to EB2 instead of EB3-ROW and there will NOT be any significant retrogression in Oct. However, a petition is being organized in this forum to stopping this spillover. Only if the petition succeed, we will see EB2 date goes back to 2004.





    dresses Sexy Aishwarya aishwarya wallpapers. desktop wallpaper of aishwarya
  • desktop wallpaper of aishwarya



  • hiralal
    06-08 10:19 PM
    You might get your GC while you are at the retirement home....
    that seems to be the idea. I meet lot of senior retired people from India ..they say they got their GC's at the age of 60 (through family) ..they get so bored and disappointed that they just go back and give up their GC's ..so yes I agree, think that you are on temporary visa, earn as much as you can and have 1 suitcase packed and ready to leave.



    more...


    makeup Name: wallpapers aishwarya aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers
  • Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers



  • StuckInTheMuck
    07-28 12:17 PM
    Okay, from wine shop to religion to law to constitution, what next :)





    girlfriend Desktop Wallpaper Of Aishwarya aishwarya wallpapers. Name: aishwarya Actress
  • Name: aishwarya Actress



  • Openarms
    08-11 02:15 PM
    Count me in for contribution up to $500 towards lobbying.

    I am not against any category ..... just wanna be reasonable.
    Couple of years back some organizations pushed / lobbied an idea that software engineers (typically fall into EB2) are more valuable then Programmer Analysts (typically fall into EB3).
    In those hay days who knows that they would come up with this unjustifiable idea...That may be true these days.





    hairstyles Aishwarya Rai Wallpapers aishwarya wallpapers. Aishwarya Rai-7
  • Aishwarya Rai-7



  • ramus
    07-02 06:01 PM
    Thank you.

    Who is next please? We have spend tons of money from last month.. Can we just contribute $100 for last hope. At least we will feel we gave good fight back..



    So far most of us have spent about 2 - 3k, lost invaluable time with stress & had sleepless nights.

    DOS & USCIS should not be spared. Lets help IV & try our best to sue them. I just contributed $100.00 and will continue to contribute until the suckers are sued.





    EB3_SEP04
    05-26 05:58 PM
    It has nothing to do with guts but common sense. When a police officer asks for your driving license and registration, would you be silent or even ask for an attorney quoting your rights ? The law clearly states (read my previous post on this thread), within 100 miles of International border, border patrol officer can ask for your immigration status, if you say you are not a citizen (see Desi3933's post as to what can happen if you say you are a citizen when you are not). If you refuse to produce proof, you can be arrested, plain and simple.

    You missed the point totally ! it's not about just excercising my right or giving hard time to the authority, it's about resisting/protesting the STUPID law in every legal manner possible. when they ask for DL they don't do that without suspicion, or they don't do that only to the non-citizens, i hope you see the difference. AGAIN, in any civilized society people should not be stopped/searched/questioned without any suspicious activity. I hope i am clear enough this time.





    chmur
    09-10 02:37 PM
    As of 05/10 's inventory report - there were ~200,000 GC application pending across ALL categories.

    I expect they would have reduced this backlog by 40,000 in the last 6 months . Will be verified by the next inventory report due , hopefully next month.

    If they reduce the backlog by 40,000 "NET" per year , backlog should be over in next 5 years.

    If they open the flood gates and let more applications to come in then this NET reduction is not possible.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment