Friday, June 17, 2011

alex pettyfer burberry

images Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+



  • axp817
    09-22 10:12 PM
    Thank you Chanduv23, for the prompt reply.

    Oh, I trust the attorneys to file it correctly, I was just wondering if there was any way of finding out if it was received and processed correctly. With the H1B, 140, 485, etc. you get a receipt notice, but I wasn't sure if that was the case with the G28, probably not.

    The thought of the remote possibility of any correspondence from the USCIS going to the old attorney (for whatever reason), and not making it to me/new attorney in time to respond to it, is a little unnerving.

    Well, anyway, no point losing sleep over these things, although it is easier said than done.

    Again, thank you for sharing your experience here, it is VERY helpful.





    wallpaper Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ alex pettyfer burberry. alex pettyfer eyes
  • alex pettyfer eyes



  • newuser
    09-22 04:05 PM
    Called the last 10 no's.





    alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+



  • indian111
    08-14 11:04 AM
    E-filed on May 22 ,
    Fp done June 17,
    LUD on 07/22
    No updates so far .

    My current EAD expires on sep 17 and I already received a letter from my employe abt the new EAD card submisison to continue employmnet .
    Did anyone try writing to senators or congreesmen for EAD approval delay ??





    2011 alex pettyfer eyes alex pettyfer burberry. ALEX PETTYFER BURBERRY 2009
  • ALEX PETTYFER BURBERRY 2009



  • pankaj_n
    04-20 11:52 AM
    uscis works in funny ways (as we all know). As I stated in earlier post one case in nebraska i know got rejected and they stated that the appeals decision wasn't precedent. The texas cases received rfe's but got approved based on the decision.

    Just yesterday, I received 140 denial from texas where they didn't even discuss the decision and just picked on that bachelors was three year degree.

    Same case was with me. They picked on my 3 year bachelor degree. Can i do appeal after 2 years ?



    more...


    alex pettyfer burberry. child co-staralex pettyfer
  • child co-staralex pettyfer



  • dixie
    08-01 01:48 PM
    DISCLAIMER: SPECIFIC TO THE INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM

    I am sorry but I disagree with the "best among the best" comment. To equate success in the IIT entrance exam to being the best is a mistake. Success in the entrance exams to those Insititutions comes from focus and hard work. This does not necessarily mean that the people who go there are the best. They ARE definitely the best at preparing for the exam.

    Keeping debates on "education standards" aside, from a middle-school student's perspective its definitely not easy to get into a decent higher educational institute in India; what with reservations and the enormous competition . We cannot deny that higher education opportunities are definitely better(though more expensive) in the developed countries.





    alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry



  • sorcerer666
    04-21 02:05 PM
    Why not parents have a different category... not B2. maybe P1/P2

    B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.

    We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
    If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.

    Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.

    We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.

    again, you can give your greencard to one of us millions waiting and you can go back home and lead a no-stress life :D



    more...


    alex pettyfer burberry. arealex pettyfer burberry
  • arealex pettyfer burberry



  • anilsal
    11-08 09:57 AM
    hey friends,
    I saw that Logiclife mentioned that the head will be from michigan. I am from michigan and a lot of my buddies also visit this site regularly. Let us know if we can make a difference. Please let us know what can we do to help our cause here. I am ready to drive, meet, talk to any one I can to push things here. I dont know how much of an impact that would be, but even a little can help.
    thanks
    Please pm me with any suggestions or ideas.

    Hey start a local chapter of IV in MI such that other volunteers in future also can join and work from under the same umbrella.





    2010 Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads



  • BharatPremi
    10-09 08:52 PM
    Solid proof that it is a Nobel Piece Prize not the Peace Prize.



    more...


    alex pettyfer burberry. alexalex pettyfer because
  • alexalex pettyfer because



  • good idea
    03-18 04:44 PM
    I am in EB3, just applied for Labor. And would like to see EB3 moving fast. But I am too not comfortable with the statements written in starting of thread. I think, responsible dept. has limited no. of visas to issue every year & when lot of people are applying in EB3, it would definitely take time to process applications.
    And I read something about, EB1 spill over, and natural beneficial (first preference) is EB2 for that. So I do not understand where the point of discrimination is.
    Some people say intention behind post is to divide EB2 / EB3 people; I am not sure what the intension behind the post is. But definitely person has ONLY made the statements & NOT given logic for that statement. Since most of us see everything (due to nature of job) logically & try to find out reason, this post won't be able to convince even a single member forget the lawyer & law makers.
    At the moment I am thinking that I would be able to file I 485 in 2015-2017 (labor filing 03/2009)... but I wish some magic for EB3 also..... HOPE for the best.....





    hair ALEX PETTYFER BURBERRY 2009 alex pettyfer burberry. dresses ALEX PETTYFER BURBERRY
  • dresses ALEX PETTYFER BURBERRY



  • ksvreg
    08-10 07:21 PM
    Last call...any more preditions? Magic figures will arrive soon. I guess, no predictions worked well in the past. I vote for predictions as well as Magic figures. :)



    more...


    alex pettyfer burberry. alexpettyferburberry name
  • alexpettyferburberry name



  • shx
    04-21 02:35 PM
    Why should only GC holders get this 'permission'? F1, J1, L1 and H1 people should also be able to get their parents. Also, add all their dependents, H4, L4(??) whatever. We can all live as a big family then. Or, just pack up and go back to India.

    Its ridiculous to hear people saying that they like to live in the US because of human values here, but then talk about Indian values. Please make up your mind. It's not just my family, my siblings, my whatever..... Think outside 'your' little world.





    hot child co-staralex pettyfer alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads



  • spicy_guy
    05-21 01:13 PM
    I copied and pasted the post and sent it to few friends who live in DC and in tri-state area.

    I think we can post it on the active immigration related forums...
    It can be by any active member of such forums.. (Murthy.com, .com, immigrationlist.com, etc)



    more...


    house alex pettyfer for urberry. alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+



  • bheemi
    04-03 10:53 AM
    Thanks Admin..I can understand..we can only try ..I am happy that IV is trying..\





    tattoo Alex+pettyfer+urberry alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads



  • GCBy3000
    07-19 03:54 PM
    http://www.immigration-law.com/Temporary%20File.html

    File for 485 and maintain your H1 is his take. Dont use EAD and be on h1.



    more...


    pictures arealex pettyfer burberry alex pettyfer burberry. Alex Pettyfer Magazine Covers
  • Alex Pettyfer Magazine Covers



  • chanduv23
    08-04 09:33 AM
    I dont think USCIS is thinking that way. They are just picking a stack of application ( mix of all EB1 2 3 for all nationalities) and validating the applications to see if anything is missing or if there are potential reasons to deny it. If they can deny it they will do it promptly and that is one less case to be shown as pending. If they need additional info they will issue RFE and get updates. If they feel satisfied they can pre-adjudicate application and claim that count in their yearly review as acheivement.

    Preadjudication is done to maximize visa utilization and avoid rapid movement of dates. DOS moved dates in July 2007 to maximize visa utilization keeping CP applicants in mind, but did not have a count of AOS applicants.

    But the fact with EB is most applicants are AOS as compared to CP.

    By preadjudicating they are able to have a count upfront to hit the CPO trigger.

    Now when your dates become current, the officer may want to review your situation again or may not - this is pure speculation and is a possibility.





    dresses Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads alex pettyfer burberry. Alex+pettyfer+urberry+
  • Alex+pettyfer+urberry+



  • zen
    04-06 04:37 PM
    what you say above is true. but the fact is that we are what we are ..and we are at cross roads ..and that is where we are.
    the main question is how do we increase membership .. the answer to that has to be in meaningful and visible campaigns.
    forcing people to pay money when their jobs are at risk will not increase membership.



    more...


    makeup alexalex pettyfer because alex pettyfer burberry. alex pettyfer for urberry.
  • alex pettyfer for urberry.



  • gcnirvana
    10-12 03:25 PM
    I agree with nixstor. I have my own template but not my personal story. It mostly highlights IV and its mission; plight of skilled legal-immigrants and in turn US' and also seek for some help from the media.

    I recommend every one writing their own words rather than doing the copy/paste. If I were to recieve 10 emails with exactly the same content, it might make me feel like some ONE just sent 10 diff emails. IMHO, Its a good idea to write the gist of the story in your own words. Save it and use it for all the people in the media.





    girlfriend Alex+pettyfer+urberry+ads alex pettyfer burberry. alex pettyfer for urberry.
  • alex pettyfer for urberry.



  • anandrajesh
    10-14 11:27 AM
    Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.

    I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.

    NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck





    hairstyles alexpettyferburberry name alex pettyfer burberry. adele tattoo,alex pettyfer
  • adele tattoo,alex pettyfer



  • apnair2002
    04-12 01:02 PM
    Yours will be cashed soon.

    Thanks


    I sent a cheque 45 days back..(third contribution so far) it was cashed yesterday





    bkarnik
    06-13 03:15 PM
    More shocking information: (pg. 51 of the PDF document)

    "For example, when employment-based visas are not used during the year they are authorized, they are lost and are not available for future use without special legislation. In FY 06, over 10,000 employment-based visas were lost, even though USCIS had an estimated 100,000 to 150,000 pending applications for employment-based green cards. Based on USCIS use of visa numbers as of May 2007, at present consumption rates approximately 40,000 visas will be lost in FY 07 without a dramatic increase in USCIS requests of visa numbers. As illustrated below, since 1994 there have been over 218,000 un-recaptured employment-based visas lost due to underutilization of the employment-based visas."





    waitnwatch
    04-26 10:27 AM
    This is absolutely fantastic. An article on the frontpage of Washington Post dedicated to IV. I'm sure the opponents must be cringing in their seats and biting their finger nails.

    We sure do need more members to contribute to sustain this level of intense involvement.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment