Sunday, June 26, 2011

american 1 dollar bill illuminati

images us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • krishna_brc
    05-05 11:27 AM
    Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......

    What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
    obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
    third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?

    Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
    used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
    not revoke my I-140.

    Experts please suggest........

    EAD extension is solely based on Pending 485, so you should'nt have any problem.

    Since you started working on EAD invoking AC21 i don't think you are on H1 status anymore.

    Again i can be wrong. Please take an expert attorney's advise.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    wallpaper 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • finimits
    05-03 01:01 PM
    Saji007,
    Thanks very much for your responses, it's been very helpful.





    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1
  • 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1



  • gconmymind
    10-04 03:53 PM
    Yes, you have to submit your papers at least 5 business days I think before your interview date. It is a requirement for the Mumbai consulate. Mumbai consulate is like my second home :(.
    Question.
    When I check the website I see this Step 4:
    Does this mean that I first need to pass the documents to the application centre and only then after 3 days can I go to the embassy?
    Can't I just get the date and go to the embassy direct?





    2011 us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • gc_on_demand
    06-11 09:17 AM
    Folks

    July bulletin is OUT and NO more significant movement. Donot hope for future bulletin . Please call Lawmakers ASAP. Unless we take action USCIS is not going to do anything. Situation can be worse once we head towards election season. Still we have 1-2 months to get things done or we will be waiting for years to get green card OR EAD ( For some folks ).

    It is just 10-15 minutes need to spend to call. Let them know WHO WE ARE AND WHAT ARE OUR ISSUES .

    I request all of you to call , if you have called then ask your friends and family members to call.

    Now its time to act. If we dont take action CHC will not allow to move ahead our 3 bills.

    CALL NOW .... and Spread this message to everyone.



    more...


    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • webm
    12-15 06:50 PM
    my last FP (which was my first one) was done in Feb 2008.

    Still Wondering why would they sent so early:(..never understand crazy CIS and its dynamic policies..





    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • illusions
    04-29 01:03 PM
    How to know there is already a case against the employer?

    perhaps this will help.

    http://www.dol.gov/esa/whd/immigration/H1BWillfulViolator.htm



    more...


    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill
  • american 1 dollar bill



  • franklin
    02-10 07:43 PM
    My gut feeling would be in agreeing with what your attorney says regarding the difficulty with the same job description but differing EB category.

    However, I don't think the attorney would have filled for the EB2 knowing that it would not be accepted, especially if your company is paying for the process.

    I guess you'll only really know if the tactic works when your EB2 LC is resolved.

    I'm far from an attorney, but your general position seems similar to what I've been considering for a while (that's why I know a little bit about this). Sorry - can't be much more help other than that - its just my guessing, really. Maybe others on this board have applied the same theory with success.





    2010 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • cbpds
    04-28 12:27 PM
    Right on the point !!, the funniest part is not all the Dem senators themselves support the immigration bill, check out how many dems opposed the motion 3 years back :)

    Yes, I firmly believe that Harry Reid will bring CIR to the floor. He will bring it crashing down to the floor.

    People, this is just garbage spewing out of these politicians' bodily orifices.



    more...


    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill
  • american 1 dollar bill



  • hopelessGC
    04-28 11:20 AM
    I would assume that it is already decided with the exception that a visa number is not available. So a final judgement is pending availability of visa numbers.

    This is a good sign...I think :D





    hair us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. @drag: Yes, the illuminati
  • @drag: Yes, the illuminati



  • kcforgc
    06-08 10:04 AM
    did you provide social security number? temporary license can be issued only if you do not provide social security number.


    Yes, they take all copies - SSN, I797, passport everytime the license has to be renewed. More frustrating thing is they only issue a paper license which is valid only for 30 days and the card is mailed in 3-4 weeks from Tallahassee (State capital) after they perform immigration & background check. This paper license can't be used for ID purposes.



    more...


    american 1 dollar bill illuminati. On the back of the dollar bill
  • On the back of the dollar bill



  • eastindia
    04-26 02:53 PM
    Can you please clear your point for asking these here ?

    I want to know if some of us knew of Green card wait time when we applied or came to USA?





    hot us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. hot us 1 dollar bill
  • hot us 1 dollar bill



  • prabhu07
    05-21 12:42 AM
    (a) I am currently in L1 and have a priority date of May 2004 and I am in EB3 category

    (b) I have an approved I-140

    (c) My 485 has not been filed yet

    (d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008

    So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,

    1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)

    2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?

    3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?

    4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)

    5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?

    6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?

    7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?

    Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.



    more...


    house us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. hairstyles us 1 dollar bill
  • hairstyles us 1 dollar bill



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-24 05:48 PM
    to the one who left the comment 'pos'..its not, i am just stating a fact, i have been in EB3 with a pd of mid 2002 and have been studying this mess for a long time now. I did not reply to the OP's next question because meridiani.planum had already posted a reply


    I would suggest trying for EB2 if possible. Due to the recent change in the visa allocation from vertical to horizontal most of the countries in EB 3 will be affected and movement will be slow. I dont know the number of applicants from Russia but dont expect any additional visa due to spillover. We have an applicant from Russia in our company, he applied in Eb2 and received his GC in 2 and a half years. Most of the EB3s are still rotting waiting for 4-6yrs.





    tattoo us 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill
  • american 1 dollar bill



  • ramaonline
    06-22 02:27 AM
    according to the current regulations
    h1b is a dual intent visa - u can continue to hold h1 status even if 485 has been filed and pending
    u can also file for ead and keep both h1b and EAD statuses at the same time. working on ead will not make h1 invalid.
    pl confirm with ur company attny



    more...


    pictures american 1 dollar bill american 1 dollar bill illuminati. american 1 dollar bill
  • american 1 dollar bill



  • jlt007us
    09-14 12:08 PM
    I came to US on H1B in 2000. I have an engineering degree (10+2+4) from a premier institute in India in Information Systems. Before coming to US I worked for an MNC for 4+ years. I am with the current employer since 2003. Following are my case details.

    Case 1:
    EB2 Labor filed: April 2005
    Labor Approved: December 2005
    I-140 Filed: January 2006
    RFE for Ability 2 pay and RFE replied.
    I-140 Denied: August 2007
    Never recieved the denial notice as per the lawyer

    Case 2:
    EB2 Labor filed: August 2005
    Labor Approved: January 2006
    I-140 Filed: August 2007 (I checked the status online and informed the lawyer who immediately filed for this I-140 basing on the approved labor)
    I-485 Filed: August 2007
    RFE for W2/wages company tax information etc that were replied on time.
    I-140 Denied Sep 2009


    EAD valid till October: 2010
    AP Valid till Feb 2010

    H1 B 8th year extension filed: July 2008 (There was a mistake during the filing as the reference was made to denied I-140 instead of the pending one)
    Extension Denied based on Case 1 I-140: October 2008
    I-290B Appeal to commissioner filed and pending as of date

    Case 3:
    Pending EB2 labor since October 2008.

    I am paid more than the prevailing wages. Now the question is:
    1. Should I file for MTR/Appeal (we still haven't recieved the denial notice).
    2. I believe it is just a matter of time before I-485 status changes to denied. Will the EAD/AP become invalid as well?
    3. If MTR/Appeal is filed for I-140, can I still continue working?

    Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.





    dresses hot us 1 dollar bill american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • Berkeleybee
    05-31 01:31 PM
    Yes, you're right, Berkeleybee, that no restriction on AC-21 job portability contradicts labor certification stage. But isn't it also true we can change our job to whatever we want once we get GC? Due to the false system, if we lost years waiting in line, why can't they change the rule to make up for it? I think it is a legitimate and justifiable demand.

    Asian, it isn't like I don't understand all of our pain (hey I am in that exact situation myself)

    But as I said before this is a demand that has no support amongst legislators. Their response is that they would rather do things that reduce the wait time -- and they are attempting to do that by increasing quotas and exemptions; by making DOL more accountable than they have been in the past.

    What is in the current bill is as a result of long, protracted negotiations, many revisions, going back and forth explaining our problems. At this stage we don't see adding to the list as a possibility -- we have our work cut out preserving Title V provisions in the House-Senate conference committee.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    makeup american 1 dollar bill american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • mambarg
    07-20 08:40 AM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?





    girlfriend american 1 dollar bill american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • Pineapple
    08-05 12:37 AM
    An I-140 has nothing to do with I-485, except to the extent that an I-140 has to be approved before an I-485 can be approved. So I-140 approval is must before an I-485 can be approved. Further, an I-140 is not related to the priority date - An I-140 can be filed any time once one has an approved labor (Assuming, of course, one is applying in EB2/EB3). But I-485 can only be picked up for processing (or even filed) if the priority date is current.

    If your I-485 date is not current, it does not matter what you do about your I-140. The question about affecting I-485 is irrelevant if your priority date is not current, which is the situation now.
    (USCIS is accepting I-485 applications now until August 17th even though the priority date - the visa availability, in short, is "U", unavailable - but that is a rate exception, and does not affect the actual processing of I-485s: 485's applied today will NOT be processed even if accepted, until the visa bulletin says visa numbers are available for your priority date)

    Confusing? I'm afraid it is.. but anyway, the short answer to your question is, no. The people your refer to likely have applied I 485's earlier (say in June or earlier), and their fast approval is likely for different reasons, other than premium processing for I140.

    PS: I'm not a lawyer, so don't shoot me, please..





    hairstyles On the back of the dollar bill american 1 dollar bill illuminati. us 1 dollar bill illuminati.
  • us 1 dollar bill illuminati.



  • factoryman
    06-18 05:54 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.

    Hi, Guys,

    My attorney just emailed me a list of items he needs from me for filing 485. The list is surprisingly short. Is this package really sufficient?

    ******requested for 485 filing*************
    For your wife:

    1. Marriage certificate, w/English translation
    2. Birth certificate w/ English translation
    3. Biographical information page, and date of issuance/expiration page, from current passport
    4. Copy of her current visa
    5. Copies of other US visas you have had
    6. Current I-94 card
    7. Passport entry stamp from last entry into the United States
    8. Six (6) passport photos

    For you:

    1. Birth certificate, w/ English translation
    2. Six (6) passport photos
    3. Last two (2) paycheck stubs
    **********************************************

    *medical exam forms also asked separately.

    My condition: filing with current employer. I-140 was recently approved.

    Thanks alot.

    :cool:





    kondur_007
    08-17 02:31 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to get my SSN Done. I'm on a dependent H4 Visa and have my H1 approval .
    I visited the SSN office with My I797, State ID and Passport : SSN officer straightforwardly rejected as I dont have my EAD card.
    The Officer asked me to visit USCIS office to apply for EAD.
    Please help me with this situation..Does a H1 get an EAD and then a SSN?

    Thanks N Regards,
    Sushie


    Sounds like someone at SSN office who may not know much about immigration.
    If your I 797 came with attached I94, then you certainly can apply for SSN card. Just ask for supervisor at the SS office and talk to them.

    If your I 797 does not have attached I 94 (meaning that you are still in H4 status), then I do not know for sure what the procedure would be to apply for SS card.

    Good Luck.





    tnite
    07-02 11:56 AM
    UPDATE ON JULY VISA AVAILABILITY

    The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:

    Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation

    have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.

    Department of State Publication 9514

    ie. they will not approve any more GC's for 2007. The question is will they accept applications mailed in today and keep them in abeyance ? I hope so...
    What a waste!!!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment