
abuddyz
07-04 10:25 PM
indianindian2006, I also got OCI for my Son, issued in June 2006 (both parent Indian Citizen). I have read one case who applied in Nov 2006 and it got rejected so it seems that rule got changed sometime in 2006.
indianindian2006, do you think we have to do anything now. I am worried that it might create issue for our kids OCI in future. It will be good to have some documentation with us.
does any one have any reference/url to this rule change.
In 2005 my first kid got an OCI as the rules were diiferent then but in 2009 the current rule is that one parent MUST be a US citizen and I had to take a PIO for my second kid in 2009.
indianindian2006, do you think we have to do anything now. I am worried that it might create issue for our kids OCI in future. It will be good to have some documentation with us.
does any one have any reference/url to this rule change.
In 2005 my first kid got an OCI as the rules were diiferent then but in 2009 the current rule is that one parent MUST be a US citizen and I had to take a PIO for my second kid in 2009.
wallpaper ashley tisdale 2011 hair.
amitjoey
05-18 04:40 PM
I hope there are new members signing up for the monthly contribution. Most of it I am hearing are the questions about why IV needs the money.
If you are a new member or recently signed up for contribution, please write here.
If you are a new member or recently signed up for contribution, please write here.
sparuthi
09-23 01:39 PM
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
Sri
Thanks.. It is working now,. but i can only see the American Eagle.. is that what you guys are seeing as well?
cheers
Sri
Thanks.. It is working now,. but i can only see the American Eagle.. is that what you guys are seeing as well?
cheers
2011 Ashley Tisdale Long Curly,
EBX-Man
05-06 05:42 PM
Agree on ur second point, however I was surprised with the context that "ok lets see how much we can buy the MS course and how soon can i finish it" as supposed to it will be great to do MS and lets see how I can furtherey ar my career with an added benefit of getting C in case of GC process.
Again just my thoughts.
How can some one further their career if they cannot take a higher qualification job because of AC21 constraints. MS or not i am sure that these people are qualified for better jobs, but they cannot advance their career because of lack of green card. To rectify that situation they are planning to do MS. So they are planning to do MS to further their career as you suggested which according to you is the right and moral way. I don't see any reason for surprise
Again just my thoughts.
How can some one further their career if they cannot take a higher qualification job because of AC21 constraints. MS or not i am sure that these people are qualified for better jobs, but they cannot advance their career because of lack of green card. To rectify that situation they are planning to do MS. So they are planning to do MS to further their career as you suggested which according to you is the right and moral way. I don't see any reason for surprise
more...
poorslumdog
03-17 10:43 PM
I am glad that some EB2 guys can empathise with us....EB3(I) is completely hopeless....but I doubt if IV will take this up...even a small admin fix like applying the spillover to EB3 this year...that will take away some stress on the EB3(I) pipeline....
No matter whether you are in EB2 or EB3, if you lose job then you are going back to stone age. So we are all in the same boat. The only hope is to fix the leak.
No matter whether you are in EB2 or EB3, if you lose job then you are going back to stone age. So we are all in the same boat. The only hope is to fix the leak.
swamy
04-05 09:57 AM
i came in thru newark...she asked me 'who paroled you' - it took me forever to understand that she meant which firm filed the parole application. then she further explained that she meant which firm filed the 485 and if i was still with them. i just told her i switched firms since i had EAD and that was it. it took about an hour in total
more...
Macaca
02-28 07:32 PM
What we need this time around is a basic introductory article describing the Green Card journey to the general public overseas.
What do you mean by GC Journey? Do you mean the various USCIS stages (labor, I-140, I-485, ...) in the GC process? If yes, I can do that. However, I am not sure when it will get done. What is your deadline?
What do you mean by GC Journey? Do you mean the various USCIS stages (labor, I-140, I-485, ...) in the GC process? If yes, I can do that. However, I am not sure when it will get done. What is your deadline?
2010 Ashley looks very sultry in
chaukas
08-27 03:48 PM
I kind of remember last time when I had applied online for AP , I had to go to the USCIS office for FP, so most likely your FP was for AP not for 485.
more...
shivarajan
02-23 03:04 AM
Albeit silly.... I was thinking, Ok... at least now folks here will realize that not in IT but Indians are talented/can shine is many fields and that's the way it is. The reality being there are more talented people in that country who never got chance global recognition (until the ice was broken by the IT industry)... More talented people --> Hence more immigrant (not a rocket science).
"So why the disparity where for some folks wait for a decade to get the GC and other not, and the it's just b'cos they are nationals from a country from which more people immigrate to explore global arenas! (not a inherent fault of their own):D"
"So why the disparity where for some folks wait for a decade to get the GC and other not, and the it's just b'cos they are nationals from a country from which more people immigrate to explore global arenas! (not a inherent fault of their own):D"
hair Ashley Tisdale#39;s half up half
sriswam
06-30 10:18 PM
Can someone tell that If USCIS says that 29 June 07 is the last date to receive applications for premium processing for I 140 . Does that mean that they shud receive the application by 29th or application shud be post-marked dated 29th in order to be considered for premium processing.
Thanks
We mailed my wife's PP on the 29th. I spoke to the customer service rep at USCIS and he said post mark date is what they see. But I have been seeing other websites say that its got to be received. Thats doesnt sound logical. So wait and watch I guess.
Thanks
We mailed my wife's PP on the 29th. I spoke to the customer service rep at USCIS and he said post mark date is what they see. But I have been seeing other websites say that its got to be received. Thats doesnt sound logical. So wait and watch I guess.
more...

JunRN
08-23 03:15 AM
Luck really plays with every game....
hot tisdale blonde curly hair.
Khujaokutta
03-17 11:54 AM
I would sincerely recommend we appoint one among us to run the 'Bullietin Patra',
I would suggest Vilas Rao, i really look forward to his optimistic predictions......
My vote is for Vilas Rao....:D
I would suggest Vilas Rao, i really look forward to his optimistic predictions......
My vote is for Vilas Rao....:D
more...
house ashley tisdale blonde curly
hebron
05-14 09:57 AM
Congrats!
tattoo Ashley Tisdale#39;s 2009 Blonde
smmakani
04-12 07:25 PM
i have been trying a lot to convince my friends to sign up but it is useless man. unless they feel the pain they dont see it. for most of the 20$ is nothing but they will not sign up for iv..
Then lets pay for one more guy till you get him in. Don't give up, take this as challenge. I will sign up rrightnow for one more guy till I don't get one in.
Do you agree?
Then lets pay for one more guy till you get him in. Don't give up, take this as challenge. I will sign up rrightnow for one more guy till I don't get one in.
Do you agree?
more...
pictures Ashley Tisdale is styling her
jcrajput
09-05 03:00 PM
EB2
PD - OCT 2006
I485 Applied # July 2nd reached at NSC
No receipts, no check cashed
PD - OCT 2006
I485 Applied # July 2nd reached at NSC
No receipts, no check cashed
dresses best miami hair salons»
punjabi
09-22 12:07 AM
Sorry, but I don't agree. This can get annoying. Sending flowers was a different thing a super brilliant idea...but bath-stoppers...where will the USCIS Director forward those?
:-)
:-)
more...
makeup Which Blonde Hairstyle Suits
javadeveloper
12-31 04:10 PM
seems funny that we are suddenly discussing God in this topic. But Any of the arguments presented here definitely do not prove that God does not exist.
As for praying. If merely praying would result in me getting results why should I even pray to get a GC, I would rather just pray that I never have to work and get all the needs of this life fulfilled without any effort. Why do I even care about a GC. And everyone would have started doing that.
The idea is never that of praying but of faith. Believers can give you millions of cases when their faith resulted in a favorable result. Almost all religions alo say that the first step towards having faith is to perform your duties as well as you can. Without this, there is no point of praying. Coming to religions, most also have ways of redemption but there is no way to redeem for acts in the future as you are expected to do your best.
You may or may not have faith in God, but logically it is difficult to argue one way or the other. There is a reason why even the greatest of all philosophers have not been able to come to a conclusion.
To each his own.
I know how prayer looks/sounds like.May I know how faith looks/sounds like? Or any links ?
You mean to say that girl(one I mentioned in one of my previous posts) died because she lacks faith in god even though she prayed GOD.
My conclusion:
I don't care if GOD exists or not.I'll believe If I feel his/her presence.
As for praying. If merely praying would result in me getting results why should I even pray to get a GC, I would rather just pray that I never have to work and get all the needs of this life fulfilled without any effort. Why do I even care about a GC. And everyone would have started doing that.
The idea is never that of praying but of faith. Believers can give you millions of cases when their faith resulted in a favorable result. Almost all religions alo say that the first step towards having faith is to perform your duties as well as you can. Without this, there is no point of praying. Coming to religions, most also have ways of redemption but there is no way to redeem for acts in the future as you are expected to do your best.
You may or may not have faith in God, but logically it is difficult to argue one way or the other. There is a reason why even the greatest of all philosophers have not been able to come to a conclusion.
To each his own.
I know how prayer looks/sounds like.May I know how faith looks/sounds like? Or any links ?
You mean to say that girl(one I mentioned in one of my previous posts) died because she lacks faith in god even though she prayed GOD.
My conclusion:
I don't care if GOD exists or not.I'll believe If I feel his/her presence.
girlfriend Ashley Tisdale Blonde Hair
urdost
09-04 10:41 AM
My checks got cashed on friday (NSC). more info in my signature...
hairstyles Ashley Tisdale Blonde Hair
belmontboy
02-15 10:56 PM
2. How many consulting companies do you know do charge their candidates for filing H1 ? I haven't come accross any. It is illegal to do that. If someone is doing that, ICE is after them.
I am amused by your ignorance. :)
I am amused by your ignorance. :)
logiclife
01-17 03:36 PM
Yes, the same software was used that readily available in the interest of time. This website came up in the last week of December and we are improving it everyday as much as we can.
We have our own admin who is actually a volunteer of immigration voice. Most members here are members of immigration portal that joined hands after failure of regtrogression provisions in S 1932 on Dec 21.
Thanks,
logiclife.
We have our own admin who is actually a volunteer of immigration voice. Most members here are members of immigration portal that joined hands after failure of regtrogression provisions in S 1932 on Dec 21.
Thanks,
logiclife.
21stIcon
02-19 12:59 PM
Folks,
I bought whole life insurance for my wife year ago for $300k from PRUDENTIAL, monthly premium is $116/month but $72 went to admin. and tran. charges. Although I paid $1276 last year, my balance was $476 after 25.2 % return on funds. whole life has surrender charges apart from hefty financial charges ,so you can not withdraw when you want.
I took $1500 loss and canceled my whole life insurance policy since I do not want to waste 70% of my premium as a financial charges.you are feeding for a company and agent s getting heavy commission on this.
Buy term life insurance and invest in Vanguard Index funds for investment purpose.
I bought whole life insurance for my wife year ago for $300k from PRUDENTIAL, monthly premium is $116/month but $72 went to admin. and tran. charges. Although I paid $1276 last year, my balance was $476 after 25.2 % return on funds. whole life has surrender charges apart from hefty financial charges ,so you can not withdraw when you want.
I took $1500 loss and canceled my whole life insurance policy since I do not want to waste 70% of my premium as a financial charges.you are feeding for a company and agent s getting heavy commission on this.
Buy term life insurance and invest in Vanguard Index funds for investment purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment