Littleodie914
Feb 12, 02:56 PM
Muwahahahahahahahaha!Case and point! :rolleyes:
rezenclowd3
Apr 24, 04:16 PM
^^^ Seriously? However, Datsun did specifically model it with an American muscle flair, but properly done as they are small and lightweight.
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_S30
The 240z was made from 70-73. At 2300lbs, and 350 small block really is a drop in, with 300+hp its DAMN fun. I drove one not to long ago that was estimated at 450hp, which really was just nutty scary. Still, with a healthy stock motor, they are much fun.
Stock they still look great, but not as tits when the front and rear racing bits are on:
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3113/601/7780300025_large.jpg
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_S30
The 240z was made from 70-73. At 2300lbs, and 350 small block really is a drop in, with 300+hp its DAMN fun. I drove one not to long ago that was estimated at 450hp, which really was just nutty scary. Still, with a healthy stock motor, they are much fun.
Stock they still look great, but not as tits when the front and rear racing bits are on:
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3113/601/7780300025_large.jpg

kuryack
Oct 10, 04:50 PM
new wall :)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7400427/wallpaper-9597.jpg
got it from http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/9597
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7400427/wallpaper-9597.jpg
got it from http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/9597
edesignuk
Feb 13, 06:14 AM
Sorry for the follow on...
But you hit on what some may see as an issue (maybe not for sun baked - gain not speaking for him).
There was a change that I noticed in your posting behavior (since you and I seemed to have hit the same threads) before and after the announcement of the possible addition of mini mods. The two are most likely unrelated; but it is the perception of users that counts to some degree.
Wait a few weeks and and all of this will be forgotten as you know. :)
I've been a member of these forums for a long time now, and I really like it here, I've learnt a lot and had a lot of fun too. But, to move to the next level and actually become part of the MR team it is obvious to any idiot (even me!) that some of my old habits have to die, and I do need to be able to account for my actions. So yes, my posting may have changed slightly, but without that change my name wouldn't be in this list now, and I wouldn't be able to wasteland that spam!! :D
Evolution...;) :)
But you hit on what some may see as an issue (maybe not for sun baked - gain not speaking for him).
There was a change that I noticed in your posting behavior (since you and I seemed to have hit the same threads) before and after the announcement of the possible addition of mini mods. The two are most likely unrelated; but it is the perception of users that counts to some degree.
Wait a few weeks and and all of this will be forgotten as you know. :)
I've been a member of these forums for a long time now, and I really like it here, I've learnt a lot and had a lot of fun too. But, to move to the next level and actually become part of the MR team it is obvious to any idiot (even me!) that some of my old habits have to die, and I do need to be able to account for my actions. So yes, my posting may have changed slightly, but without that change my name wouldn't be in this list now, and I wouldn't be able to wasteland that spam!! :D
Evolution...;) :)
more...
syklee26
Sep 26, 09:29 PM
Stick around.There's cooler stuff on the way ;)
like what?
like what?

Tstrong2000
Apr 6, 12:27 PM
I just downloaded a photo from ipadwallgallery.com using my iPad2. I wanted to use it as my wallpaper. So I give up; where did it download to? I went to photos and it isn't there. Sorry for what is probably a simple question but I am stumped.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
wrxguy
Apr 19, 07:49 AM
This months wallpaper is from a photo I took in
Phuket Thailand282073
Phuket Thailand282073

Appmaniac
Feb 18, 03:29 AM
Newest Apps
Translate pages with Safari Tap Translate
Euphony � Play the music of one kind or an album at random
Remember how much medicine you need to take with Pillboxie
and more ...:apple:
iPhone apps reviews (http://www.appsqueen.com/) |
Translate pages with Safari Tap Translate
Euphony � Play the music of one kind or an album at random
Remember how much medicine you need to take with Pillboxie
and more ...:apple:
iPhone apps reviews (http://www.appsqueen.com/) |
more...
mcdj
Mar 27, 08:56 PM
You don't believe me? He sent that to my eBay and now the auction is cancelled like he just said he was going to do. Sucks but I dont think that other guy is going to get his money back. Not like we are going to find out either.
Oh I believe you now, but you didn't say he messaged you through ebay before�I thought you meant he pm'd you here.
Oh I believe you now, but you didn't say he messaged you through ebay before�I thought you meant he pm'd you here.
Gibsonsoup
Sep 3, 01:36 PM
here's mine, my first post in this thread
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3543/deskscreenshot.png
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3543/deskscreenshot.png
more...
resom
Dec 25, 10:00 PM
http://www.geekwithlaptop.com/wp-content/compare/Sony-Handycam%20HDR-CX110-7655_image-76.jpg
sony HDR-CX110
ipad 16g 3g
zagg's invisibleSHIELD ipad screen protector
zem gear shoes
$25 itunes gift card
$50 urban outfitters gift card
$150 visa gift card
$170 cash
A few movies/blurays and some cds
sony HDR-CX110
ipad 16g 3g
zagg's invisibleSHIELD ipad screen protector
zem gear shoes
$25 itunes gift card
$50 urban outfitters gift card
$150 visa gift card
$170 cash
A few movies/blurays and some cds
arn
Nov 28, 08:02 PM
er... ok, help pages no longer world writable. :)
that wasn't intentional anyhow
arn
that wasn't intentional anyhow
arn
more...

xUKHCx
Aug 6, 02:53 PM
On my Macbook desktop:
On the left
"Richard Avedon - Lew Alcindor, basketball player, New York" (Had to take the very top of due to the dark part going over the menu bar and the bottom is slightly off too)
On the right
"Idris Khan - every...Bernd and Hilla Becher Spherical type Gasholders"
244358
On the left
"Richard Avedon - Lew Alcindor, basketball player, New York" (Had to take the very top of due to the dark part going over the menu bar and the bottom is slightly off too)
On the right
"Idris Khan - every...Bernd and Hilla Becher Spherical type Gasholders"
244358
SchneiderMan
Apr 13, 03:25 AM
Any links to this wallpaper? Love it.
Thanks, here you go http://gagt.co/gKVAOH
Thanks, here you go http://gagt.co/gKVAOH
more...
jrko
Apr 12, 01:57 AM
oh yeah - its gonna be in my bedroom also serving as media player for watching itunes movies and streams off the internet. Its really struggling at the moment so a graphics upgrade seemed like a good idea for the price that was on offer.

markelim
Dec 14, 11:19 PM
Please excuse the messy workspace.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1461/screenshot20101214at325.png
Link (http://www.gadgetmac.com/picture/up_design_by_halpha-d32hze2.png?pictureId=7843099&asThumbnail=true)
re link please, the link goes to a small version
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1461/screenshot20101214at325.png
Link (http://www.gadgetmac.com/picture/up_design_by_halpha-d32hze2.png?pictureId=7843099&asThumbnail=true)
re link please, the link goes to a small version
more...
adnoh
Feb 13, 09:57 AM
http://www.widescreen-wallpaper.eu/wallpapers/audi_r8_front-852x480.jpg
yetanotherdave
Jul 7, 02:48 PM
I have the day off and should be there for 7am. Anyone else?
mvc
Aug 16, 08:23 PM
if you kiss that frog maybe it will turn into a G5 :rolleyes:
brendu
Sep 21, 03:19 PM
so i just bought the new muse cd and was wondering what everyone thinks of the album?
reggoboy
Apr 8, 08:41 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
Good one about the pita bites :-)
Good one about the pita bites :-)
Al Coholic
Apr 25, 09:59 AM
LOL! These white iphone threads are hilarious. Only mindless Apple drones would spend so much time debating the "color" of a product. :D
Vee_dub
May 5, 07:51 AM
I had the same problem earlier this week. I'm running 4.3.2 and downloaded Clear Folder Themes from Cydia and it worked great. Hope this helps.
skellener
Apr 4, 11:23 AM
And so how is merging with T-Mobile going to open up choice, provide more competition and benefit customers? Sounds like they are just getting an early start on price gouging here.
Not only should the merger be rejected but AT&T should be broken into about 5 separate companies.
Not only should the merger be rejected but AT&T should be broken into about 5 separate companies.
No comments:
Post a Comment