Thursday, June 23, 2011

black and white graffiti characters

images white graffiti characters. black and white graffiti characters. lack and white character
  • lack and white character



  • h1techSlave
    06-10 08:30 PM
    Thanks for your informed comments. Like you, I am also surprised to find many people in this forum, who are interested in fire arms.

    I don't own a fire arm and not planning to while the immigration status is not yet Citizenship. I don't want the authorities to give another reason to look into my case. I just go for fishing once in a while.

    But our family owns two guns in India and have worked with guns from childhood.

    Another point is I am very much impressed with how the Americans manage wild life and the nature in general. They enjoy it while preserving it. India does neither. We just destroy it, and write eloquent speeches on nature protection.

    Federal law does allow H-1Bs to purchase firearms if they have lived in the US (Same residence, if you move, the clock is reset) continuously (if you leave the country, the clock is again reset) for 90 days and fall under one of the 4 exceptions listed below.

    - Possess a valid (unexpired) hunting license issued by any state in the US

    - Are a Law enforcement officer from a foreign nation, here on official duty

    - in the US to participate in a shooting sports competition

    - get a waiver from the Attorney General

    The easiest of these 4 exceptions is the Hunting license exception.

    Once you meet the above mentioned criteria, you are okay, per federal law to possess a firearm. Doesn't matter what non-immigrant visa you are on (H-1B, F-1, AOS).

    Next step is to check whether your state has additional restrictions. I don't think any states completely bars non-citizens from possessing firearms (atleast none of the states that I have lived in do), although some states have restrictions on the type of firearms non citizens can buy. e.g. in MA, non-citizens (including GC holders) can't buy handguns or high powered semi auto rifles (ARs, AKs) but they can buy non-large capacity rifles and shotguns.

    As someone pointed out, trying out guns at a public range which has rentals is a great way to introduce oneself to the sport, learn basic firearm operation and safety, and to try a wide variety of guns and calibers.





    wallpaper lack and white character black and white graffiti characters. graffiti letters z. graffiti
  • graffiti letters z. graffiti



  • luckysiri
    04-14 09:45 PM
    Thanks ilikekilo for the information. My husband medical coverage will start on the same day of his joining date. There is no waiting period. We need to find out what kind of healthcare plan they are providing and check whether my hospital and OB is under there network.





    black and white graffiti characters. Black and white graffiti in
  • Black and white graffiti in



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 10:05 PM
    /\/\/\





    2011 graffiti letters z. graffiti black and white graffiti characters. The lack-on-white graffiti
  • The lack-on-white graffiti



  • snathan
    06-03 01:13 PM
    On one side kids at a age they should be enjoying... work hard at something and excel at it,whatever it be.

    On the other side so called highly educated (?) people ...supposedly people who should excel at something find faults with these kids saying they aren't good at all facts of life.

    Are any one of us good in everything ? or for that matter is anyone in this world good ?

    Learn to appreciate achievement, for they have achieved far more than most of us did.

    To all those people who keep saying this is rote learning of words, do you know how many words there are ? and if it is humanely possible to remember the spelling of each of the words ? There is much more logic involved as words of a specific origin (greek,Italian etc) have a specific characteristic and trend it is all about picking out the trend...keeping your cool and spelling it out taking into account all the smaller variances.

    Before any of you go off on how kids work too hard, take a survey of the most successful people in the world most them spent their childhood working extremely hard towards a goal.

    These are kids they can grow up and learn and become more rounded, hopefully that can apply to some posters here.

    This is just a foundation for a bright future....but apparently people are seeing only how they are not more rounded today.



    more...


    black and white graffiti characters. The lack-on-white graffiti
  • The lack-on-white graffiti



  • mpadapa
    10-07 10:00 AM
    This meet is a great way to meet with fellow IV-ersin the tri-state area. Hope everyone who are in the vicinity of maya's lounge can make it. It sure is going to be fun and a great way to make new friends with similar issues (GC).





    black and white graffiti characters. surrounding letters give
  • surrounding letters give



  • spicy_guy
    10-14 11:41 AM
    this whole thing sucks. USCIS cannot adjudicate even I-131 on time. We have booked our travel tickets after 100 days of Received date of AP renewal application and looks like we have to cancel our tickets and waste $1800. This really blows and its attrocity to the core that USCIS cannot process AP renewals inside 90 days time period and its a shame that they are not answerable to anyone.

    wow! I am worried about my case now. I booked tickets for Nov. Its 45 days and I haven't heard anything. I will have to expedite in about 15 days from now. I can't imagine canceling my tickets after 4 years.

    I agree. It sucks! Its like begging for something that they are supposed to provide anyway.:mad:



    more...


    black and white graffiti characters. Batman Black amp;amp; White
  • Batman Black amp;amp; White



  • crystal
    12-16 11:05 AM
    you can contribute even small amounts with paypal account ..
    payments directed towards ... donations@immigrationvoice.org





    2010 Black and white graffiti in black and white graffiti characters. white graffiti characters.
  • white graffiti characters.



  • americandesi
    08-15 07:08 PM
    Are there any implications of leaving my employer now who sponsored me for GC? I got my GC on the first week of July. I plan to leave on the 1st week of September. Thank you very much.

    Addendum: I applied for AOS for my spouse this July. Will there be a problem with her AOS?

    You might face problems during Naturalization. Min 6 months employment with the GC sponsoring employer after approval is recommended.



    more...


    black and white graffiti characters. house Graffiti Character Baby Aliens lack and white graffiti characters.
  • house Graffiti Character Baby Aliens lack and white graffiti characters.



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    10-22 12:45 PM
    While this question may sound redundant, I want to make an honest attempt to understand it. How does creating media awareness translate into making politicians understand the complicated issues suffered by legal immigrants? Further do they give any weightage to the fact that the stories are in the media and therefore they need attention?

    I am biased towards the opinion that we might have already run enough media stories. I believe that the real fight now is to convince the politicians to do something about it. Propaganda and lobbying is the only thing that works with politicians in this country. And you have to choose a medium that politicians directly refer to. Meeting politicians and their representatives in person is most effective I believe. With due respect to your views, Pappu, can we discuss some of these questions?





    hair The lack-on-white graffiti black and white graffiti characters. Black and White Alphabetical
  • Black and White Alphabetical



  • Caliber
    04-01 09:09 AM
    Dear All,

    Let us strive to achieve 10,000.00 contributions this month too. I request every one to please understand that either we get our GC's this year or forget for another two years due to mid term elections next year.

    If we can pool really good amount, we may at least be able to lobby USCIS for some relief though with these small contributions, we may NEVER be able to lobby the congress.

    We do not need to tell IV core what we want, they are all aware of our goals. But small contributions like 50-100 may not be enough to lobby to convince Congress our great contributions.

    I am EB3 Oct 2002. Just received letter from SSN that, I have 40 credits now. We still can not even estimate when we will get GC's. In few months or few years?

    If we think of 200 or 300 dollars, we may have to continue to suffer like this.

    Can we determine to pool in at least 200,000.00 (each to contribute at least 300 dollars) so that we can at least hope for GC in few months and not years.

    Please help yourself.

    My contribution for April:
    Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
    $50.00 USD for one month
    Effective Date: Apr. 1, 2009 $50.00 USD



    more...


    black and white graffiti characters. Black and White Graffiti
  • Black and White Graffiti



  • sidbee
    01-14 08:42 PM
    `Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien--

    `(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then.



    This if i am reading and understanding right may not be too bad. Let me kow if i am missing anything......


    I think its only 1 time amnesty to all aliens who were present 5 years from date of enactment of this law, if it becomes a law.





    hot The lack-on-white graffiti black and white graffiti characters. tattoo Black amp; white. Graffiti is lack and white graffiti characters.
  • tattoo Black amp; white. Graffiti is lack and white graffiti characters.



  • a1b2c3
    09-29 04:41 PM
    Guess What from NOV - 08 to July 09, the VB will have older Cut off dates and after July 09 DOS will open the flood gate and move the cutoff of to 2007 or even 2008.

    USCIS will start approve the cases with later PD's and the leave the older PD's on the air.

    It is a mess. I don't have any trust in USCIS

    There are 3 work categories,
    at least 3 queues each for three stages.
    the first queue had at one time, rir, regular and then bec, perm added to the mix.
    EB portings.
    07/07 havoc
    name check delays.

    a single queue at the end.

    bottomline, PD monthly graph is arbitrary.
    if your PD remains current for at least three months in a row and everything else is clear, there is good chance you are out of the pipeline.



    more...


    house Black White Graffiti Alphabet black and white graffiti characters. Black white graffiti Sketches
  • Black white graffiti Sketches



  • whiteStallion
    09-07 02:23 AM
    Thanks Sanju for bringing this up...
    From my experience, I have seen the hiring managers being hand-in-glove with the Consulting companies(both desi and non-desi) from which they frequently hire...these consulting companies get the most favored status for every opening that hiring manager publishes... And I'm not talking about some non-descript company...I'm talking about Fortune 100 companies...
    @alapkd -> Unfortunately they hardly get caught...

    When a Consulting company is being hired to do a job, they take the responsibility of things going wrong...they are also hired for a fairly defined time...These are few reasons why they are paid high...also bigger the company, bigger the overhead costs...you are sponsoring a lot of cost centers dept from what you earn....
    Try independent consulting to get a better share of your earning....





    tattoo surrounding letters give black and white graffiti characters. Black and White Love Graffiti
  • Black and White Love Graffiti



  • bugsbunny
    04-21 02:20 PM
    also if one spouse's parents are here...its not easy to move back purely for the other spouse's parents



    more...


    pictures Batman Black amp;amp; White black and white graffiti characters. Graffiti Alphabet,Symbol
  • Graffiti Alphabet,Symbol



  • ca_immigrant
    06-09 08:03 PM
    now with folks trying to buy guns...can we expect any forced forward movement or recapture of visa numbers ?:D

    I mean can the gun be put to some good use....:D





    dresses tattoo Black amp; white. Graffiti is lack and white graffiti characters. black and white graffiti characters. house lack white graffiti
  • house lack white graffiti



  • skd
    12-31 05:18 PM
    OK.What you visualize when someone says God or when you do prayers to god?.Just curious...

    As you Said God means different to different religions followers like for Christian God means "Jesus" Hindu God means "Shiva/Vishnu/Bramha ..." for Muslim "Allah" , But the Word is Still the "God".

    For them "God" is the one that has created this world , for you its nature that has created this world.

    Same as what to visualize , when you say "nature" creates "nature" . I visualize the nature/god that can create all these "Nature" things.



    more...


    makeup house Graffiti Character Baby Aliens lack and white graffiti characters. black and white graffiti characters. Black White Graffiti Alphabet
  • Black White Graffiti Alphabet



  • aadimanav
    08-22 10:42 PM
    I didn't think my answers were making fun or teasing anyone - sorry if you felt that way, I didn't mean them to be interpreted like that.

    The main problem is that no one really knows for sure whether these steps are taken in sequence. There is little to no transparency. There are procedures, but we can not guarantee that they are followed.

    To answer your second part. No, I don't believe there are any standard updates that indicate this, but I could be wrong. I think that there is an update if you clear it, but not if you are stuck in it. Make sense? Pappu has an excellent post that details the name check process http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12000


    To answer nlssubbu with the query about the "pre-approval" - I don't think it is a 1 time thing. Its a fairly standard USCIS practice. I have a link somewhere to the IO AOS processing manual. If I can find it I'll post it here.

    Do I think they have enough resources to process them all? Absolutely not, but I doubt there will be a rush considering PDs won't be current for a while (esp eb3)

    Thank you.





    girlfriend Black and White Love Graffiti black and white graffiti characters. Black and White Design
  • Black and White Design



  • chandrajp
    06-18 11:52 AM
    Another important question is: Will USCIS allow AC21 without an approved EAD?
    When you send all the relevant documents to invoke AC21, there is every possibility for the officer to check whether you have an approved EAD or not. In that case there might be a problem. I may not be correct. But to switch to a new employer, you definitely need a EAD card. I switched employers. My new employer asked for work permit(EAD in this case)

    Note : Please check with your attorney, I'm just one like you and this is my experience





    hairstyles Black and White Graffiti black and white graffiti characters. oldskool graffiti skater
  • oldskool graffiti skater



  • amitjoey
    07-10 11:48 AM
    Not sure if this has hapened b4..but Oh acknowledging our IV ----

    immigration-law.com

    -------------------------------------------
    07/10/2007: Response of USCIS Director to Visa Bulletin Fiasco Related Flower Campaign

    * We reported yesterday that foreign professionals have been sending flowers to the heads of involved agencies with a message of protest for the ongoing visa bulletin fiasco. Dr. Emilio Gonzalez responded to such flower campaign in the USCIS site. The flower campaign appears to be a gesture from the community of foreign professionals to thaw out the tension created by the fiasco and at the same time calling the agency leaders' swift attention to the problem and sufferings of the foreign professionals and their family members. This camapaign has been initiated and pushed ahead by the immigrationinvoice.com group. Salute to the members of this group for the job well done.


    The media is picking it up, apart from lawyers and blogs.





    thamizhan
    07-20 10:29 PM
    Guys...please spread the word to members (if you know) to kindly vote here if they have files in Nebraska Service center....this will help up to estimate the count (approx).





    indianindian2006
    10-01 06:27 PM
    If both of you are Indian citizens then your only option is PIO as OCI needs atleast one parent to be a US citizen.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment