pal351
05-27 02:02 PM
Hi,
I Applied H1b 8th Year Extension on Jan 9th. Still waiting Anybody has this kind of situation? my Case number Starts with WAC
I Applied my H1b extn on Jan 9th , and i went to India on 18th Jan and came back on 18th Feb using my AP is this could be cause for the delay.
Please share your experiences and ideas
Thank You,
Raj.
I Applied H1b 8th Year Extension on Jan 9th. Still waiting Anybody has this kind of situation? my Case number Starts with WAC
I Applied my H1b extn on Jan 9th , and i went to India on 18th Jan and came back on 18th Feb using my AP is this could be cause for the delay.
Please share your experiences and ideas
Thank You,
Raj.
wallpaper oat tattoo. My Swollen Goat Boat Tattoo

lostinbeta
10-14 07:25 PM
I thought about signing up at deviant art, but that site takes way too long to load for me, I don't have the time to browse around it, and I probably wouldn't be able to add my crap there.
Rsamuga
07-24 04:31 PM
Hi -
Thank you guys ...I really appreciate your prompt response for this query...
Answer for Punjabi's question-
My old employer is a very small body shopping company and so far he was never successful for finding me any client/project. I have to find the client by myself. Now, me getting married in the next few months, I have an additional responsibility to take care of. If I join him, with the current market condition, if he is not able to find any client I don't want to sit on bench for few weeks/months without getting paid (especially when you are newly married, you have more expenses than being single) and keep moving once in few months to different places with the family.
Also, he pays the paycheck only when the client pays to him. So every time there will be a gap of 45 days where I need to wait for the paycheck.
I have been at this Employer as permanent for the last 3 years and they know what I can do and they keep giving me new project/responsibility to take care of & also the chances of growth is more. If I work as a consultant, I need to keep thinking will my client extend my contract after 5~ 6 months....or not ???? what if I get a project with the lesser billing rate etc etc...
Last but not least, my old employer does not provide a good medical/health/Dental insurance + benefits. I get all these stuffs with my current employer.
With considering all these points, I'm planning to stick on to the current employer and apply for the new GC process.
Once again thanks for your responses.....
Thank you guys ...I really appreciate your prompt response for this query...
Answer for Punjabi's question-
My old employer is a very small body shopping company and so far he was never successful for finding me any client/project. I have to find the client by myself. Now, me getting married in the next few months, I have an additional responsibility to take care of. If I join him, with the current market condition, if he is not able to find any client I don't want to sit on bench for few weeks/months without getting paid (especially when you are newly married, you have more expenses than being single) and keep moving once in few months to different places with the family.
Also, he pays the paycheck only when the client pays to him. So every time there will be a gap of 45 days where I need to wait for the paycheck.
I have been at this Employer as permanent for the last 3 years and they know what I can do and they keep giving me new project/responsibility to take care of & also the chances of growth is more. If I work as a consultant, I need to keep thinking will my client extend my contract after 5~ 6 months....or not ???? what if I get a project with the lesser billing rate etc etc...
Last but not least, my old employer does not provide a good medical/health/Dental insurance + benefits. I get all these stuffs with my current employer.
With considering all these points, I'm planning to stick on to the current employer and apply for the new GC process.
Once again thanks for your responses.....
2011 dog tags tattoo
siddhu98
04-26 03:17 PM
Guys, I did the same mistake. I called the customer service and she told me to post the requested change. I did sent my supporting documents, now I did resend another letter asking to correct.
I just reliazed that I too missed the last entry date field and had already sent the supporting docs this morning.. (efiled on last Saturday).
Can you tell us what are docs that you sent to USCIS to correct missing "last entry date"?
1. Confirmation Page
2. Letter explaining the "Date of last entry" was missing and give the last entry date..
I just reliazed that I too missed the last entry date field and had already sent the supporting docs this morning.. (efiled on last Saturday).
Can you tell us what are docs that you sent to USCIS to correct missing "last entry date"?
1. Confirmation Page
2. Letter explaining the "Date of last entry" was missing and give the last entry date..
more...
belmontboy
04-09 05:26 PM
i'll kick start this thread myself :D
i am planning to buy a house, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest some good realtors in socal?
i am planning to buy a house, i would appreciate if anybody can suggest some good realtors in socal?
Lisap
08-28 11:59 AM
If you stopped payment on individual checks (My banks charges $30 for each check stoppage) it would have been denied eventhough USCIS tried to cash it (instantly as it is electronic transaction).That you received receipt notices means, the checks went through, and your application is considered properly filed.
If stopped as a batch of checks (it is free of charge with my bank), it would still go through, despite your stoppage request, as it is like paper check.
So to be absolutely certain, you should stop them individually if you want to stop payment on the 2nd set of application too.
Looks like you are indeed very lucky to have got things in order despite your attorney's best efforts to screw up!
I am in some what similar situation;my checks are seen today as encashed on 8/23 for a July 2 filing.I too send out a 2nd set of I-485 applications on 8/16, as I got scared of missing out on the window of opportunity.I have asked today for stop payment on all my checks individually for this 8/16 filing.
I actually did a stop payment on the checks (they were personal checks) and was charged the 30/ per check. I did the stop payment on the 14th of Aug. At the bank they were able to see that uscis had not tried to cash the checks as of yet. We managed to get the stop payment reversed so I guess we wait and see now!
Now that I do have receipts- should I go ahead and stop payment on the 2nd set??
If stopped as a batch of checks (it is free of charge with my bank), it would still go through, despite your stoppage request, as it is like paper check.
So to be absolutely certain, you should stop them individually if you want to stop payment on the 2nd set of application too.
Looks like you are indeed very lucky to have got things in order despite your attorney's best efforts to screw up!
I am in some what similar situation;my checks are seen today as encashed on 8/23 for a July 2 filing.I too send out a 2nd set of I-485 applications on 8/16, as I got scared of missing out on the window of opportunity.I have asked today for stop payment on all my checks individually for this 8/16 filing.
I actually did a stop payment on the checks (they were personal checks) and was charged the 30/ per check. I did the stop payment on the 14th of Aug. At the bank they were able to see that uscis had not tried to cash the checks as of yet. We managed to get the stop payment reversed so I guess we wait and see now!
Now that I do have receipts- should I go ahead and stop payment on the 2nd set??
more...
tnite
07-02 11:56 AM
UPDATE ON JULY VISA AVAILABILITY
The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:
Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation
have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
Department of State Publication 9514
ie. they will not approve any more GC's for 2007. The question is will they accept applications mailed in today and keep them in abeyance ? I hope so...
What a waste!!!!!!
The sudden backlog reduction efforts by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices during the past month have resulted in the use of almost 60,000 Employment numbers. As a result of this unexpected action it has been necessary to make immediate adjustments to several previously announced cut-off dates. All Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices have been notified of the following:
Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation
have been made available. Employment preference numbers will once again be available to these chargeability areas beginning October 1, 2007, under the FY-2008 annual numerical limitation.
Department of State Publication 9514
ie. they will not approve any more GC's for 2007. The question is will they accept applications mailed in today and keep them in abeyance ? I hope so...
What a waste!!!!!!
2010 oat tattoo. viking oat tattoo aw,; viking oat tattoo aw,. katie ta achoo
willwin
03-19 01:47 PM
^^^^^
more...
rpat1968
03-09 12:04 PM
Per Charles Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State (DOS) the visa numbers for EB2 and EB3 - India & China to Stay at Current Levels in year 2007.
(Post from http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html )
Employment-Based Second Preference / EB2
The employment-based second preference (EB2) category is expected to remain at its current cutoff dates for nationals of India and China. These dates have been stagnant at April 22, 2005 for China and January 8, 2003 for India for a few months.
Employment-Based Third Preference / EB3
No forward movement is expected for the employment-based third preference (EB3) category. In fact, as predicted in the March Visa Bulletin and confirmed by Mr. Oppenheim, there is a strong possibility that the EB3 numbers that are not in the "worldwide" chargeability will further retrogress, or move backward. This is expected to occur in the summer of 2007. This backward movement is based upon excessive demand for the limited supply of visa numbers. This will adversely affect nationals of India and China.
This means it is much more important and essential to get Congress to allot more numbers for Legal Immigration or lease we will be struck with this in GC black hole for years to come.
Guys wake up and start talking to Senators, Congressmen. Get your employers to send letters to Congress. Help IV by contributing and increasings IV membership, spread the word among you foreign friends , students.
Raj
(Post from http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html )
Employment-Based Second Preference / EB2
The employment-based second preference (EB2) category is expected to remain at its current cutoff dates for nationals of India and China. These dates have been stagnant at April 22, 2005 for China and January 8, 2003 for India for a few months.
Employment-Based Third Preference / EB3
No forward movement is expected for the employment-based third preference (EB3) category. In fact, as predicted in the March Visa Bulletin and confirmed by Mr. Oppenheim, there is a strong possibility that the EB3 numbers that are not in the "worldwide" chargeability will further retrogress, or move backward. This is expected to occur in the summer of 2007. This backward movement is based upon excessive demand for the limited supply of visa numbers. This will adversely affect nationals of India and China.
This means it is much more important and essential to get Congress to allot more numbers for Legal Immigration or lease we will be struck with this in GC black hole for years to come.
Guys wake up and start talking to Senators, Congressmen. Get your employers to send letters to Congress. Help IV by contributing and increasings IV membership, spread the word among you foreign friends , students.
Raj
hair Paradise Tattoo Gathering

loveiv
06-06 12:24 PM
Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.
Following are the most common criteria I heard
1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...
Good job.
Following are the most common criteria I heard
1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...
Good job.
more...
kevinkris
10-10 05:23 PM
Beware of contractual agreements between your company and the end client. Normally they will have contrac that you will no join the vendor or client directly after the contract is terminated. You will be in legal problems. This is nothing to do with your GC.
I recommend, since you go GC find a job else where once you are fired by your company.
I recommend, since you go GC find a job else where once you are fired by your company.
hot Apparently, this tattoo says
anilsal
09-14 05:30 PM
when someone working in DC, VA, MD etc says that they will try to make it to the rally because it is on a working day. Come on, give us a break because multiple people are flying from the west coast.
Move your a$$ and get to the rally. You have made enough ruses about not being able to attend the rally.
It makes no sense for you to be the beneficiary of someone else's sweat(in getting legislation passed).
Now show some spine and attend the rally. :)
:D
Move your a$$ and get to the rally. You have made enough ruses about not being able to attend the rally.
It makes no sense for you to be the beneficiary of someone else's sweat(in getting legislation passed).
Now show some spine and attend the rally. :)
:D
more...
house oat tattoo. oat tattoo on wrist 2; oat tattoo on wrist 2. Master-D
saketkapur
10-28 10:55 AM
Please talk to a good immigration attorney.....following is just my opinion and do not take it as legal advice as every case is different.
If you have filed for AOS and are past the 6 month mark, have a valid EAD then you can invoke AC21 and change jobs.
Else your new company will most probably have to file a fresh labor and I-140 for you however you should be able to port or re-capture your PD.....
Again talk to a lawyer or post in the lawyer portal.........
best of luck
If you have filed for AOS and are past the 6 month mark, have a valid EAD then you can invoke AC21 and change jobs.
Else your new company will most probably have to file a fresh labor and I-140 for you however you should be able to port or re-capture your PD.....
Again talk to a lawyer or post in the lawyer portal.........
best of luck
tattoo More Meat Tattoos!
kerstbrd
03-19 03:03 PM
maybe they denied the I-140 without updating the website.
more...
pictures zelda tattoo.jpg
ItIsNotFunny
08-02 10:17 AM
Is this true? If the employer agrees to not invoke I140 for next 180 days, I can start working for another company tomorrow without affecting my 485 application?
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
Wouldn't you need to show paystubs or something, for 180 days, for the company that filed your I485?
Thank you!!
This is dicey. The rule of thumb is: GC is for future employment. Somehow you need to convince this immigration officer that you worked or want to work for employer who filed GC for you. Thats why they have this 180 days clause.
dresses oat tattoo. oat tattoo designs; oat tattoo designs. evilgEEk
GCnightmare
08-13 09:32 PM
Does filing of dependent's I-485 anything to do with LUD on approved I-140/I-131 of Primary applicant? Anybody having similar experience?
Thanks
Thanks
more...
makeup fishin tattoo#39;s
rsrikant
07-20 10:17 AM
hi,
i can't open this link...
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0ecd19 0aRCRD
please give me the right link.. thanks.
i can't open this link...
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0ecd19 0aRCRD
please give me the right link.. thanks.
girlfriend Tag Archives: man in oat
corleone
11-02 10:42 AM
See signature for details:
hairstyles Mermaid Boat Tattoo
jsb
07-17 04:22 PM
How do you get Infopass appointment, and what purpose does it serve? I mean, is it really useful for a routine check on your status. Sorry, if I asked this in a wrong thread.
gveerab
12-29 08:38 PM
3 year h1 extension requires I140 to be approved plus non-current priority dates. You can get a copy of the approval from your attorney
You should try this option, in one of the immigration lawyer's forum they mentioned about this. If you have this you can get 3 yrs extension, that saves lot of moeny and time. It's worth exploring this option. Please share with us, if you are able to succed with this option.
u can use G-639 i.e. FOIA (DOJ) to get a copy of the approved I-140, Labor.etc. I do not know of anyone thats used a I-824.....cos sometimes USCIS also mails a copy of I-140 to the lawyer as well!
You should try this option, in one of the immigration lawyer's forum they mentioned about this. If you have this you can get 3 yrs extension, that saves lot of moeny and time. It's worth exploring this option. Please share with us, if you are able to succed with this option.
u can use G-639 i.e. FOIA (DOJ) to get a copy of the approved I-140, Labor.etc. I do not know of anyone thats used a I-824.....cos sometimes USCIS also mails a copy of I-140 to the lawyer as well!
India_USA
07-07 09:14 AM
The United States needs a human capital policy that emphasizes skilled immigration and halts unskilled immigration. It needed that policy 15 years ago, but it's not too late to start now.
and yet, here we are!! stuck in gc process, with uncertain future, always contemplating the next step......
and yet, here we are!! stuck in gc process, with uncertain future, always contemplating the next step......
No comments:
Post a Comment