Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bob hairstyle gallery

bob hairstyle gallery. Gallery Best Hair Styles:bob hairstyle gallery. Gallery Best Hair Styles:
  • Gallery Best Hair Styles:



  • rakeshverma72
    03-30 12:44 PM
    PD: 06/26/2006
    Category: EB2
    I140 Approved: 02/14/2006
    485 Filed: 07/02/2007 (NSC) -- Pending
    H1-B:- 9th year expiring on May 26th 2010
    EAD:-Valid till 09/2/2010
    AP:- Valid till 09/2/2010

    I work for big consulting firm - Lockheed Martin. Where they have different business groups under different VP. And Pretty much my project works as it's own company. And I try to maintain both H1-B and EAD(AP) valid.

    While filing my Green card I was filed under Lockheed Martin-Federal(Subsidiary of Lockheed Martin) and also I got my H1-B approved in May 2007(Valid until May 2010) under Lockheed Martin-Federal. End of 2008 my business unit's VP changed and so the name of Subsidiary with different FEIN and from September 2008 I work for Lockheed Martin-S&L(Subsidiary of Lockheed Martin). So for the year 2008 I got two W2 one from Lockheed Martin-Federal and another from Lockheed Martin-S&L. As I was working for Lockheed Martin and the same project since I have filed my Green Card; I never thought my case would be of any issue.

    But after reading about AC-21 I have following questions from the community

    1) In case above, do I need to file for AC-21. Or will I be okay at the time of my Green Card approval.

    2) I have travel plans in the month of June 2010 to Europe. Should I worry about re-entering US with AP.

    3) My lawyer is applying for H1-B under new companies name, do you think my H1-B will get approved with the new company name.

    Thanks a lot





    bob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyle gallery. 2010 Winter ob hairstyle hairbob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyle gallery. 2010 Winter ob hairstyle hair
  • ob hairstyle gallery. 2010 Winter ob hairstyle hair



  • bmoni
    12-22 12:59 PM
    GC_2007,

    When we change employer i think we can't keep the Priority date
    Its been clearly stated bolded when you change employer you will lose your 1-140 PD....any thoughts or am i misreading it.

    once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see
    the section on successorship of interest).



    (A) Determining the Priority Date. In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see
    the section on successorship of interest).





    bob hairstyle gallery. layered ob hairstyle gallery.bob hairstyle gallery. layered ob hairstyle gallery.
  • layered ob hairstyle gallery.



  • knowDOL
    05-19 10:22 AM
    I agree with GCBy3000. You can't be so straight forward with your employer that you will not work with him after this contract, after all he is sponsoring your future permanent job in United States. That said, you can always act smart and leave company after 6 months filing of I485. Tell him that you will be with him and if your PD is current you should file your I140 and I485 both now. If you are not in good terms with him, there is every possibility that you lose everything you gained including your PD.

    If he is not wiling to file I485 even though your PD is current, talk to him and be in good terms with his so he files it, because it is worth it. PD current means a lot. Even if you I140 is approved and if you change company, you can keep the PD but only if he does not use that LC for some one else. Don't create an opening for him to make more money for your position replacing you.





    bob hairstyle gallery. 2010 Winter Best Bob Haircutsbob hairstyle gallery. 2010 Winter Best Bob Haircuts
  • 2010 Winter Best Bob Haircuts



  • shishya
    09-27 02:19 AM
    AFAIK, your visa status will not affect day-trading. You just need to specify the gain/loss when you file taxes (like anyone).

    That said, I believe you are aware of the requirement that you need to have a minimum of $25K in your account to do day-trading. And also the risks involved in it.

    My 2c as some one who tried it, play only with money you can afford to loose (as you WILL most of the time) and get out if you have to, without emotional attachment.

    Have fun and BE SAFE!!!

    Thanks for the honest and to-the-point answer Yagw. Yes, I am aware of the risks involved and therefore never EVER exceed the threshold I set for myself. I am not new to stock market having been in it for the past four years -- not that that makes me ANY safer than a newbie though.

    Appreciate your advise of caution, will definitely keep that in mind.

    Thanks!



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyle gallery. curly ob hairstyle pictures. curly ob hairstyle pictures. clayj. Sep 27, 05:04 AM. Looks nice, but I already have my own mail serverbob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyle gallery. curly ob hairstyle pictures. curly ob hairstyle pictures. clayj. Sep 27, 05:04 AM. Looks nice, but I already have my own mail server
  • ob hairstyle gallery. curly ob hairstyle pictures. curly ob hairstyle pictures. clayj. Sep 27, 05:04 AM. Looks nice, but I already have my own mail server



  • supernova
    09-05 05:04 PM
    YSR's dad, YSR himself, and his son are all violent criminals killed countless people, ruined the state to stone age, robbed real estate from middle class, etc............ and yet some people love him. Values of human life are at all time low in that part of the region.





    bob hairstyle gallery. Bob Hairstyles Gallery.bob hairstyle gallery. Bob Hairstyles Gallery.
  • Bob Hairstyles Gallery.



  • rockets12345
    10-30 12:36 AM
    Please correct me if I am wrong i.e. I can continue working as I have already applied for my H1 extension and whatever the H1 extension response is based on that if it is approved I can stay on H1 else if extension denied for some reason then at that point I can move to EAD and file a new I-9 Form with my employer and continue my work.

    Thanks



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. stacked ob haircut gallerybob hairstyle gallery. stacked ob haircut gallery
  • stacked ob haircut gallery



  • aillarramendi
    10-01 02:23 PM
    I'm understanding now and thanks but I still didn't understand why a guy from EB3 ROW with PD March 2004 is receiving now I-485 approval (GC) if the last VB shows 01 AUG, 2002?

    Thanks.





    bob hairstyle gallery. Hairstyles Gallery | Curly Bobbob hairstyle gallery. Hairstyles Gallery | Curly Bob
  • Hairstyles Gallery | Curly Bob



  • krishnam70
    08-14 04:13 PM
    A woman who was traveling alone in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream.

    The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, the woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his great fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.

    But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the woman. "I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."

    The woman smiled, "The joy of giving!"

    Agreed . Joy of giving is a great concept if its voluntary. If we place a condition that this is the minimum amount u can pay or no way we might lose a few members who might want to contribute lesser amounts..

    cheers



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. New Cute ob haircut picturesbob hairstyle gallery. New Cute ob haircut pictures
  • New Cute ob haircut pictures



  • gsc999
    01-25 03:02 PM
    Good work. Thanks for doing this.

    I am happy to inform all of you in NORCAL that the permit to conduct a signature/letter campaign at Fremont BART is with us!!!

    NOTE: This cannot be used by another member at another station-- this is a non-transferrable permit SOLELY for the campaign at Fremont at the said times, but you can request a similar permit for any BART station!

    Now, I need at least ONE other member to be there on a weekday evening of your choice (I am planning to go there EVERY weekday evening for 2 weeks) and help me conduct this campaign!

    PLEASE.... this is the last call.. don't let us down!





    bob hairstyle gallery. pictures images gallerybob hairstyle gallery. pictures images gallery
  • pictures images gallery



  • snathan
    02-10 11:50 AM
    Do RFE's for qualification and requirements comes only for LC or 140? I am with a similar profile but got LC and 140 approved and already filed for 485 last year. How much probablity is there that i might get an RFE for this for my 485 adjudication?

    It will come only for I-140. You will get the approval in Perm.



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. Long Bob Hairstylesbob hairstyle gallery. Long Bob Hairstyles
  • Long Bob Hairstyles



  • gapala
    02-26 01:24 PM
    This is correct as per my understanding. As soon as your GC is approved you will need AP to re-enter US. IO at POE will have the information about your approved GC. I do not think he will allow you to enter on H4 after the GC Approval.

    This is just my understanding. Check with a attorney to get precise information.

    This is what my attorney has said too. I will double check with my employer attorney as well.





    bob hairstyle gallery. layered Short Hairstylebob hairstyle gallery. layered Short Hairstyle
  • layered Short Hairstyle



  • NolaIndian32
    09-22 10:30 AM
    I completely empathize with you - see my case details in signature :-(


    When my labor certification was stuck at backlog elimination center, i was hoping that LC does not stand for "Lost Case" and now for some fre**king reason my early 2004 EB2 case is not being picked up when later cases are being approved, now I hope that GC does not stand for "Gone Case".



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. Charming Bob Hairstyles forbob hairstyle gallery. Charming Bob Hairstyles for
  • Charming Bob Hairstyles for



  • sunny1000
    06-11 05:39 PM
    Sunny1000,

    Please be careful before replying. If you do not know, don't answer.

    I have seen numerous posts that say, you can get a 3 yrs H-1 based on your previous company's I-140. (of course, it should not have been revoked). This is based on peoples experience. So don't confuse other people if you are not sure.

    Don't tell me what I need to do. This is not a "lawyers only" forum where I have to give the legally correct answer. Based on what he described, I gave the best answer I could think of, that too after nobody answered and he bumped it up.

    Re-read my post. As I said, it was my view and of course, there are better answers than mine (desi3933 for instance). If you don't like my answer, ignore and move on.





    bob hairstyle gallery. This is a ob haircut orbob hairstyle gallery. This is a ob haircut or
  • This is a ob haircut or



  • vallabhu
    11-13 04:21 PM
    I receive a confirmation for Address change after submitting online form and which I received some where around that time.

    My EAD and Advance Payrole are approved but I did not receive Adv Payroll yet, waiting on it for 15 days.



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyles that can bebob hairstyle gallery. ob hairstyles that can be
  • ob hairstyles that can be



  • browncow
    06-08 10:53 PM
    I do not support this.

    one, We simply do not want a temporary fix to our big genuine bureaucratic issue. and two, we are not alone, there are others who are filing/have filed labor/i140s and are waiting to file 485s.

    also, it will mellow down our resolve to overcome this injustice.
    money is really not the issue, as if they issue a 10 year EAD, they are definitely gonna make it that much more expensive, and USCIS cannot delay EAD APs, as that would make our case even stronger.





    bob hairstyle gallery. Here at New Bob Haircut Stylesbob hairstyle gallery. Here at New Bob Haircut Styles
  • Here at New Bob Haircut Styles



  • immilaw
    12-08 09:03 AM
    [QUOTE=gc03]Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH) 3rd-term Republican from New Hampshire.

    Contact Information
    Web Site: gregg.senate.gov

    Washington Office:
    393 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-2904
    Phone: (202) 224-3324
    Fax: (202) 224-4952

    Main District Office:
    125 N. Main St.
    Concord, NH 03301
    Phone: (603) 225-7115
    *************************
    Senator John E. Sununu (R-NH) 1st-term Republican from New Hampshire.
    Contact Information

    Web Site: sununu.senate.gov
    E-mail: mailbox@sununu.senate.gov

    Washington Office:
    111 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510-2903
    Phone: (202) 224-2841
    Fax: (202) 228-4131

    Main District Office:
    1589 Elm St., Ste. 3
    Manchester, NH 03101
    Phone: (603) 647-7500
    Fax: (603) 647-9352
    *************************

    Representative Charles Bass (R-NH 2nd) 6th-term Republican from New Hampshire.

    Contact Information

    Web Site: www.house.gov/bass
    E-mail: cbass@mail.house.gov

    Washington Office:
    2421 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515-2902
    Phone: (202) 225-5206
    Fax: (202) 225-2946

    Main District Office:
    142 N. Main St.
    Concord, NH 03301
    Phone: (603) 226-0249
    Fax: (603) 226-0476



    =========================
    Just called all 3 senators and asked to Support the High-Skilled Immigrant Interim Relief Act of 2006

    Very EASY.[/QUOTE

    Lets not start a seperate thread. We already have one http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2483 for these messages. Please post your messages there.



    more...


    bob hairstyle gallery. Short Bob Hair Stylesbob hairstyle gallery. Short Bob Hair Styles
  • Short Bob Hair Styles



  • swo
    07-16 02:28 PM
    How can you say that ? Please explain
    Murali

    Dude. He was joking.





    bob hairstyle gallery. Rihanna celebrity obbob hairstyle gallery. Rihanna celebrity ob
  • Rihanna celebrity ob



  • ineedhelp
    07-22 11:45 AM
    Hi All,

    Thank you for your overwhelming response. I did spoke to an attorney and rightfully got sucked out with $$ but it gave me some peace of mind for sure.

    1. His recommendation was that the maximum penalty in my case would be 10,000 $ + 2 months notice as given i my policy. Apart from this wipro cannot claim any more and again this could be challenged if asked for in USA but would work in wipro's favor if it is claimed in India.
    2. But he did mentioned that many of other clauses could be challenged.
    3. He also cautioned me that Wipro cannot be bounded to give my Experience letter :(

    Bottom line is i'm ready to pay 10,000$ + remaining 4 weeks notice and get a clean exit. Yes some of you might argue otherwise but i thought from my personal perspective this is right decision as i have plans to get my GC processed.

    @JRG, hope this helps u.

    @reddyram,LONGGCQUE, gc28262, pagal, crazymonk ... I'm greatful to each one of you. @LONGGCQUE your specifc response was most helpful to me as it ideally match with my situation without any disrespect to others as each one of your suggestions have made to stand up against Wipro!!

    Thanks Again.
    ineedhelp (may be in future i will help as well!!! Time to change my user id :)





    bob hairstyle gallery. Graduated Bob Hairstyle forbob hairstyle gallery. Graduated Bob Hairstyle for
  • Graduated Bob Hairstyle for



  • sukhwinderd
    10-04 01:22 PM
    my wife doesnt have EAD or H4. she has AP only which expires in mar 2011 and so does AP stamp on her i94.
    she got license valid only till mar 2011.
    less than 6 months for $48.

    she sent an email to customer service and this is the reply she got
    If you have a pending I-485 filed under derivative status of your husband you must be included in his I-140 petition. Is there some paperwork you filed to have you added under his I-140 after you married him? If not other option is to show that you have applied to extend your H4 status after march 2011 eg. I-539. You can get a driver license (if you have not already got one) till your current I94 is valid and then when you apply for an extension you can show the receipt notice and renew for a year or show us a valid EAD card.

    i dont have my 140 app and i dont remember getting her name added in 140. and i dont have H1 so no H4 option. so the only option left for here is filing her EAD. cause i dont know if they will extend it on AP alone with expired I94.





    brij523
    12-28 07:43 AM
    Hi Paskal,

    I have the ppt file ready. Can you PM me your e-mail address so that I can send you the file.

    Thanks





    deepimpact
    09-22 08:20 PM
    Next thing....H1 program only once in 3 years or only when "needed".....
    Cut the number of GCs by half...So that people will go back to their origin when their H1 expires.....
    Attach huge price tag to GC... and...

    Well, the message is clear...Isn't it?

    Well instead of going back after H1 expires, the people can chose to be illegals. Then their Kids will get GC under the DREAM ACT.:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment