ivar
06-18 10:41 PM
I received the very heartbreaking news that my EB3 PERM application filed OCT 2007 (with audit) was denied. Audit was requesting a copy of the Newspaper AD which the lawyer sent last NOV 2007. Reson for denial was because the copy that the DOL recieved was not clear and some words as part of the Newspaper name was missing.... An appeal will be filed soon.
Any suggestions from the gurus?
I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?
For people who filed motion or an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?
also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?
I had simillar situation as yours. My PERM was audited and than denied. I had appealed my case and after about 10 months of wait i ran out of patience and decided to withdrawn my appeal and file a new PERM. Please decide for yourself the best option. I think in your case appeal would be a better option because i assume you are extending your H1b based on your current PERM application. You can keep extending your H1b till your appeal is pending with a hope that it will be approved. Remember one thing you cannot file a new PERM with the same company for the same position. You can try to file a new perm for a different position through the same company as a backup, if your company is ready to support you.
Any suggestions from the gurus?
I have bachelors with more than 5 years of experience, is it adviseable to file new PERM under EB2 category?
For people who filed motion or an appeal, could you please post your feedbacks/experiences?
also, im on my 7th yr extension and it will expire on FEB2010... will I have problems with my extension?
I had simillar situation as yours. My PERM was audited and than denied. I had appealed my case and after about 10 months of wait i ran out of patience and decided to withdrawn my appeal and file a new PERM. Please decide for yourself the best option. I think in your case appeal would be a better option because i assume you are extending your H1b based on your current PERM application. You can keep extending your H1b till your appeal is pending with a hope that it will be approved. Remember one thing you cannot file a new PERM with the same company for the same position. You can try to file a new perm for a different position through the same company as a backup, if your company is ready to support you.
wallpaper Ladies Breast Tattoo
EkAurAaya
10-18 06:07 PM
Oh yeah. We still have to fight Anti-immigrants even after we obtain naturalization.
Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D
Actually even after we obtain Citizenship... unless our skin color magically changes with Citizenship j/k :D
waitingnwaiting
05-16 02:42 PM
PD June 12, 2006 NSC
Waiting for my spouse's GC (dependent)
I got mine (primary) over the weekend. Any one else in same boat ?
Me and my spouse didn't applied together, I added her in 2008.
Happy to see more approvals. You should think about contributing to IV that helped you in your green card journey
Waiting for my spouse's GC (dependent)
I got mine (primary) over the weekend. Any one else in same boat ?
Me and my spouse didn't applied together, I added her in 2008.
Happy to see more approvals. You should think about contributing to IV that helped you in your green card journey
2011 Breast Tattoos 6
gc4me
04-07 03:58 PM
I was in the same situation. Got my I-140 through FOIA, my I-824 got rejected (applied both whichever comes first). Check the bellow thread that I created and posted my experience.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16863&highlight=FOIA
I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
I would like to know the following -
1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?
Thanks
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16863&highlight=FOIA
I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.
I would like to know the following -
1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?
Thanks
more...
Lisap
08-16 05:54 PM
I was told by my attorneys para leagal (so who knows if this is true or not....) that the ITIN number is the same number that will be issued in the form of ssn.
aat0995
08-07 11:50 AM
Mine was transferred sometime in Nov or late october of 07. They didn't do anything until the date for I-485 became current on 1st august. However, it might be just a co-incidence as my I-485 is still pending. So I am probably not under PPP program going on in TSC.
more...
smuggymba
08-19 02:31 PM
Not that , i agree with OP(Infact i am against posting such a news on IV)
Ramesh Chilakamarri, Detroit, MI - Psychiatrist (http://www.wellness.com/dir/2233480/psychiatrist/mi/detroit/ramesh-chilakamarri-md)
Proves he is from india (Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India )
ok, you guys win. He is indeed from India. So what?
Ramesh Chilakamarri, Detroit, MI - Psychiatrist (http://www.wellness.com/dir/2233480/psychiatrist/mi/detroit/ramesh-chilakamarri-md)
Proves he is from india (Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India )
ok, you guys win. He is indeed from India. So what?
2010 reast tattoos for women
jamesingham
06-23 08:59 AM
No not yet. Attorney says I will get it in October of this year. He also said PERM is going to be no problem .. problem may arise when we apply for EB-2 140.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
Yes, the responsibilities are 50% different than my previous job.
more...

Anders �stberg
March 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
I like. The varying tones are very interesting. I'm sure the black and white version looks better than the color.
The color version is very dull, so I tried desaturating and bumping the contrast quite a bit. I haven't done much B&W so it's a bit of trial and error but I think B&W might suit this type of graphic picture.
The color version is very dull, so I tried desaturating and bumping the contrast quite a bit. I haven't done much B&W so it's a bit of trial and error but I think B&W might suit this type of graphic picture.
hair peak of reast tattoo at
raysaikat
04-29 04:13 PM
It against the law to work in one country and get paid in another
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
Where did you get this info? Could you please point out a reference that says so?
more...
GreenCard4US
08-21 02:22 PM
Thank you very much for your quick reponse. Can I invoke AC21 now when an RFE is pending? Also, since I had already joined company C when I applied for 485, can I still invoke AC21. Do I reply to the RFE first and then invoke AC 21 or as part of RFE can I invoke AC21? Thanks again.
hot Fake Breast Tattoos
WaitingUnlimited
06-30 12:51 PM
I got below email from Alberta. It looks like those who have job offer in hand will have their applications processed quickly. This is a recent CHANGE to Alberta H1b program.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
Are they just trying to eliminate or atleast not approve the huge amount of applications?:confused:
Did any one get this kind of email?
============================================
AINP US Visa Holder Category Applicants
Priority processing will be given to those who have a job offer from an Alberta Employer.
If you have a job offer from an Alberta employer send us a copy of the offer along with the job description. Click here
A job offer can be your contract or letter of employment from an Alberta employer. The job offer must be in a field related to your current occupation in the US. The document must be on the official letterhead of the Alberta employer you will be working for.
more...
house Print Amazing Breast Tattoos 3
canmt
10-26 11:00 AM
Ashkam is right...
Labor has to be pending 1 year. I think you will get your PERM approval soon as DOL at present is free.
Be prepared with the paper work for your I-140 premium so that you can file it as soon as you get the PERM approval.
The lawyers will say it will take them no time but they will delay it by at-least 3 weeks to get the paper work done.
In the worst case go for a vacation for 4 months to Canada, get your paper work mailed to you, get the extension stamping done and be back.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
Labor has to be pending 1 year. I think you will get your PERM approval soon as DOL at present is free.
Be prepared with the paper work for your I-140 premium so that you can file it as soon as you get the PERM approval.
The lawyers will say it will take them no time but they will delay it by at-least 3 weeks to get the paper work done.
In the worst case go for a vacation for 4 months to Canada, get your paper work mailed to you, get the extension stamping done and be back.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...
tattoo Upper Breast Tattoos or Chest
whitecollarslave
01-28 05:04 PM
Sabeer Bhatia - Hotmail
Suhas Patil - Cirrus Logic
Narinder Kapany - Father of Fiber Optics
Vinod Dham - Father of Pentium
Deepak Chopra
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
Suhas Patil - Cirrus Logic
Narinder Kapany - Father of Fiber Optics
Vinod Dham - Father of Pentium
Deepak Chopra
I am not sure if Deepak Chopra and other above are EB immigrants. I was asking for examples of people from EB immigrants community.
Thanks.
more...
pictures Kangna Ranaut#39;s Breast Tattoo
rahul2699
05-24 07:23 AM
Thanks a lot I learned a lot here.
if you've benefited from the forum, please think about participating IV efforts. This campaign is working hard towards bringing relief to the EB community so that we don't have to go through H-1B extension/transfer hassles.
if you've benefited from the forum, please think about participating IV efforts. This campaign is working hard towards bringing relief to the EB community so that we don't have to go through H-1B extension/transfer hassles.
dresses Feminine Breast Tattoos
x1050us
06-26 05:03 PM
My attorney says the real problem is, chennai wants a copy of primary applicants valid visa stamp if applying separately. Which means I have to get out of the country to get a visa stamp for sake of my spouse. I am thinking of flying to India and get my visa stamped along with my wife (don't know if vfs will allow me to add an application now). Any other suggestions?
more...
makeup Breast Dog Tattoos
Steven-T
February 23rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
That's why I only buy from B&H when there is no otehr choice.
Not this case, not yet.
Not this case, not yet.
girlfriend ,Upper Breast Sexy Tattoo
chanduv23
09-30 04:33 PM
I cracked up reading the post. I never really understood why they call us losers and locusts.
hairstyles showing her reast tattoo
GMKrishna
10-05 05:55 PM
This announcement proves that IV is a very democratic, honest and competitive organization for the cause of legal and highly skilled immigrants.
Good job IV.
Thanks,
Good job IV.
Thanks,
yabadaba
06-30 04:09 PM
the other thing about ombudsman replying to emails..i wouldd have written to him.. but neither do i have a "technical issue" problem...nor do i have an established line of communication open with thee ombudsman's office...so i m just trying to get some info from gautam who seemed to have that.
anilsal
08-24 09:50 AM
It may be true that the representatives are looking forward to the elections. But we should make an effort to make them (and maybe the folks who contest against them) knowledgeable about issues faced by Skilled "backlogged" people, in the immigration circus.
On a lighter side, sipping tea is good
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5281046.stm
There is a good news for an ardent Tea drinker in me (the only good news happening. :) )
On a lighter side, sipping tea is good
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5281046.stm
There is a good news for an ardent Tea drinker in me (the only good news happening. :) )
No comments:
Post a Comment