dealsnet
11-05 10:49 AM
Your I-485 filing without the dependants is unfortunate. This senario, you need to be in H1 all the time till your PD is current and they are eligible to apply for I-485. Means you can't work on EAD, it will cancel your H1. Always on H1, otherwisw dependents will be out of status. (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN AOS- your case)
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
wallpaper STYLES CAMERON DIAZ 2011
vidyakulkarni
02-05 06:26 PM
what is OCI??
yabadaba
06-25 06:40 AM
^^^^^
2011 hairstyles Cameron Diaz Covers
India_USA
11-01 09:43 AM
Any new tunes that capture our plight?
more...
roseball
03-29 04:15 PM
How long the process took before filing? How much time for PWD alone?
It took almost 6 months.....But typically it only requires around 3-4 months (considering PWD response in 1-2 weeks)....My PWD was filed in the first week of Jan and it took about 3 weeks to get a response back it seems, though I am not aware of the exact dates as I was not involved in this whole process. I only came to know about it due to my frequent emails to my manager and attorney asking for status..:-)......Mine is a large corporation (400k+ employees) so things move really slow process wise....I felt from start to filing of PERM, it should take about 4 months max...But it really depends on the number of resumes received and the time taken to screen them....If candidates are found who have to be interviewed, it could take a little more time....
It took almost 6 months.....But typically it only requires around 3-4 months (considering PWD response in 1-2 weeks)....My PWD was filed in the first week of Jan and it took about 3 weeks to get a response back it seems, though I am not aware of the exact dates as I was not involved in this whole process. I only came to know about it due to my frequent emails to my manager and attorney asking for status..:-)......Mine is a large corporation (400k+ employees) so things move really slow process wise....I felt from start to filing of PERM, it should take about 4 months max...But it really depends on the number of resumes received and the time taken to screen them....If candidates are found who have to be interviewed, it could take a little more time....
desi3933
08-21 11:44 AM
I know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
more...
gjoe
12-26 02:32 PM
I am not able to find the alien ship which I parked at JFK when I came here. Is it with NASA or the CIA?
;)
;)
2010 CAMERON DIAZ HAIRSTYLES OF
dpp
04-23 03:59 PM
There is no Dead zone as such. They accepted all the applications received from July 2nd to Aug 17th. They have taken back the notice that they issued on July 2nd. So, they should accept all applications received in between the above period.
Yeah I understand the (convoluted!) concept of processing date....And in fact, that definition does not even hold good due to the retrogressions we have been seeing in Processing dates as well which should not be happening as per definition.
Anyway, I would have expected either a July 2 or July 17th... (skipping the zone in between). A July 11th indicates that they are currently processing some cases with that RD and everything else before that has been atleast 'touched'.
But as I mentioned in my post, there may be cases filed during that 'dead zone' as well.
Yeah I understand the (convoluted!) concept of processing date....And in fact, that definition does not even hold good due to the retrogressions we have been seeing in Processing dates as well which should not be happening as per definition.
Anyway, I would have expected either a July 2 or July 17th... (skipping the zone in between). A July 11th indicates that they are currently processing some cases with that RD and everything else before that has been atleast 'touched'.
But as I mentioned in my post, there may be cases filed during that 'dead zone' as well.
more...
gcpadmavyuh
09-23 01:51 PM
Thanks Jindhal.
I have been working with the Director of International Students office at the university from day 1.
After going through the discussions, and convincing her that my wife can work, she is now asking for law that allows AOS candidates to take up graduate study.
Frustrating!
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
I have been working with the Director of International Students office at the university from day 1.
After going through the discussions, and convincing her that my wife can work, she is now asking for law that allows AOS candidates to take up graduate study.
Frustrating!
Having an EAD ensures you can receive scholarships, grants, and any other financial assistantship. If you have an H4 you cannot work on campus or off campus and cannot receive any money from the university. My suggestion to the OP would be to get in touch with the International Students sections at the university and talk to the head or someone higher up. If possible set up a meeting and explain your situation and visa category. Maybe they might change their minds.
Best of luck and please post what your final decision was, I am going to be in a similar situation a year from now.
hair Cameron+diaz+2011+oscar+dress
reddy77
01-13 07:58 AM
Thank you All for your prompt replies, much appreciated, one less worry. can focus on my job search. Again, Thanks and have a nice day ...
more...
johnggberg
08-03 04:12 PM
based on what happed with july fisco, and 60000 visa getting allocated in june, you must be real close
send the documents promptly
send the documents promptly
hot The Green Hornet (Januari 2011
trueguy
08-08 06:44 PM
How about extending the poll to include Dec'04 ?
I thought about that my friend, but chances of EB3-I going beyond 2004 are very slim. Sorry, if I hurt you by saying this but we have to accept the reality.
Thanks.
I thought about that my friend, but chances of EB3-I going beyond 2004 are very slim. Sorry, if I hurt you by saying this but we have to accept the reality.
Thanks.
more...
house dresses pictures Cameron Diaz
chanduv23
10-02 01:28 PM
Come on So Cal folks. We are meeting in Cerritos, CA this Saturday October 6th at 3pm. Login to our yahoo group for more information.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
You are welcome - we need active participation at the State level.
Come on SC folks do join the meeting
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
You are welcome - we need active participation at the State level.
Come on SC folks do join the meeting
tattoo Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz
rajev_kk
07-14 08:49 PM
Mine is a substitution case and have filed for 140. After reading this post, was thinking if I can file for 485. Mine was filed last week and I have not received the receipt for 140 as-yet. Can I ask my attorney to go-ahead and file for 485 even though I don't have a receipt? Is there anything that I should wait for?
Thanks.
Thanks.
more...
pictures cameron diaz hairstyles 2011,
greenleaf81
11-04 03:26 PM
Thank you guys for responding to my situation.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
dresses Cameron Diaz hairstyles 2011
trueguy
08-10 02:10 PM
As I said earlier, i don't know how to add more options to this poll. If you know then tell me the options and I will add more options for EB3-I till date or may be for future dates if you like that.
more...
makeup Cameron Diaz picture gallery
continuedProgress
05-13 10:58 PM
This is something I've been wondering for a while reg. EB3->EB2 process.
After PERM and 140 approval (making sure past approved 140/PD are indicated) - do I need to file a fresh 485?
Thanks for any responses!
After PERM and 140 approval (making sure past approved 140/PD are indicated) - do I need to file a fresh 485?
Thanks for any responses!
girlfriend maxim cameron diaz 2011.
acecupid
02-25 12:57 PM
LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
:rolleyes:
Whenever people post for their friend mostly likely its their own story. Good observation indeed.
:rolleyes:
Whenever people post for their friend mostly likely its their own story. Good observation indeed.
hairstyles Published on March 23, 2011 by
amitjoey
07-17 05:54 PM
The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.
coolest_me
05-08 12:34 AM
I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
stupendousman11
08-07 10:40 AM
Decided to go ahead and mail in the medical reports along with copies of our 485 receipts since my PD became current in the Aug bulletin. Hoping this will prompt them to dust off my application since I haven't had a LUD for quite sometime.
Sent it about 10 days back but haven't seen an update yet.
Sent it about 10 days back but haven't seen an update yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment