hsj
07-10 12:06 AM
Hi,
I had applied for my EAD renewal from Nebraska on 6/10 and got the card production ordered mail on 7/8. So your renewal should hopefully come through before your current EAD expires
I had applied for my EAD renewal from Nebraska on 6/10 and got the card production ordered mail on 7/8. So your renewal should hopefully come through before your current EAD expires
wallpaper Cameron Diaz has been trying
joeshmoe
09-04 11:22 AM
Fellows in pain ...
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year

harshailan
07-31 05:05 PM
If your H1 visa is rejected in canada, they will cancel the existing visa saying you are not eligible. You cannot come back to US again. You need to go to Chennai again for stamping.
Last month i went to mexico for my stamping and didnot have any issues. I was only asked to show I 797 document and my passport. You will not have any problems if you have a approved I797 with future validity (like valid till Sep 30, 2010).
Hope this helps.
Why don't you travel to mexico. its simple and cheap than canada (if flying to canada)
Last month i went to mexico for my stamping and didnot have any issues. I was only asked to show I 797 document and my passport. You will not have any problems if you have a approved I797 with future validity (like valid till Sep 30, 2010).
Hope this helps.
Why don't you travel to mexico. its simple and cheap than canada (if flying to canada)
2011 What Happens in Vegas

Macaca
12-15 11:54 AM
Hammond Law Firm in Cincinatti is doing my paper work. I like them a lot.
I think I'll try to find a knowledgeable lawyer who's not too snooty. Someone better than my current company's lawyer who happens to think all information to me should be provided only on a need to know basis..I am in Cincinnati Ohio so please recommend if you know any good names..
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
I think I'll try to find a knowledgeable lawyer who's not too snooty. Someone better than my current company's lawyer who happens to think all information to me should be provided only on a need to know basis..I am in Cincinnati Ohio so please recommend if you know any good names..
I also have an approved I140 with my current company ....can it be used to get a 3 year term when the H1 is transferred ? I still have about 2 years left on my original 6 year term..Thankyou
more...
satyasaich
04-23 12:42 AM
You are correct.
Remember during july 2nd drama, lot of people got different notice dates and receipt dates. The processing date meaning is Nebraska service center is ready to review applications with receipt date of July11th.
so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!
Remember during july 2nd drama, lot of people got different notice dates and receipt dates. The processing date meaning is Nebraska service center is ready to review applications with receipt date of July11th.
so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!
visves
07-04 06:55 PM
Congratulations!! Enjoy your freedom!
There is hope....
There is hope....
more...

pd_recapturing
11-05 08:11 PM
This might be a serious issue. Take an infopass and dig it. Did you use AC21 by any chance?
2010 cameron diaz what happens in

snathan
04-13 08:19 PM
Hi,
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....
Priority Date : Jun-06
Category : EB2
I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
Chargeability : India
Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007
My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.
My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....
http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.
I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks
If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...
more...
nomorelogins
01-28 08:52 PM
@nozerd,
could you please explain the logic/rules.
The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
could you please explain the logic/rules.
The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
hair What Happens in Vegas Cameron
kirupa
01-02 08:42 PM
Sure, feel free to. As long as it is something that you did (no 3rd party code, etc.), then it is all good.
:)
:)
more...
sukhyani
12-18 03:54 PM
Hi guys,
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
Same here! my PD is 09/04 ROW, June 5th filer, got an LUD on 12/10 when my case was transferred to National Benefits Center and then two more soft LUDs on 12/15 and 12/18.
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
Same here! my PD is 09/04 ROW, June 5th filer, got an LUD on 12/10 when my case was transferred to National Benefits Center and then two more soft LUDs on 12/15 and 12/18.
hot Cameron Diaz – Boyish
anilsal
11-08 10:50 PM
I think there is a crack in the rules. What if the labor is approved and I140 is pending? No 7th year H and no 3 years. Is that right?
more...
house Cameron Diaz in Shrek The
Bpositive
12-08 10:19 PM
by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
That's very useful feedback....appreciate it.
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
That's very useful feedback....appreciate it.
tattoo Cameron Diaz
DSLStart
09-16 02:33 PM
I had bad experience entering recently on AP. Not for AC 21. But the secondary inspection officer gave me hard time over showing proof for emergency of travel. So just to be on safe side, be prepared for it.
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
more...
pictures images Cameron Diaz – Boyish
ras
05-24 12:12 PM
Please go through this (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5192)and reanalyze if you really want to go to H1 from EAD ....
The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS
Is this not a good reason to be on H1?
The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.
The reason we want to maintain is to get the spouse to USA on H4. I am not sure if there is other ways of bringing the spouse to USA while on EAD/AOS
Is this not a good reason to be on H1?
The link really doesn't say anything about this situation.
dresses Cameron Diaz and Ashton
ufo2002
05-11 07:43 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that Roberto guy in the program an illegal who used 245i to get his GC? Sounds like he got his GC long before this retrogression hit, so did he skip LCA phase and went straight into 140/485?
more...
makeup Mar 14 2008#39;What Happens
alien2006
08-23 07:43 AM
The PD shows up on the approval notice of I140. I don't know if it shows up on the 485 as I haven't seen one and won't see one for years. But it makes sense to have the PD on the I140 as once the I140 is approved you can port that PD (if employer does not revoke it)
girlfriend 2010 Cameron Diaz Jewelry

vkcs
09-14 01:47 PM
I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...
hairstyles Cameron Diaz and Ashton
reverendflash
10-21 01:15 AM
I actually like the negative space... but I would like to see the text off center, maybe to the southeast...
IMHO
Rev:elderly:
IMHO
Rev:elderly:
nutakksa
08-20 07:38 PM
Did any body received FP notices from TSC recently. Looks like TSC has become slow for TSC direct fillings.
vdlrao
04-08 02:25 PM
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf
Employment preferences, including principals and their dependents, represented 15 percent of the total LPR flow in 2007, up from 13 percent in 2006. The LPR flow for employment preferences increased 2 percent from 159,081 in 2006 to 162,176 in 2007, but was below the record of 246,877 set in 2005. The large num-ber of LPRs in the employment preferences in 2005 was primarily due to the American Competitiveness in the 21 Century Act of st2000 (AC21). This Act resulted in the recapture of 130,107 unused employment-based visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to first, second, and third preference employment-based immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005, none were used in 2006, and 7,312 were used in 2007. In addition, provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 resulted in the recapture of 50,000 unused employment-based visas from 2001 to 2004, of which 11,950 were used in 2005, 33,335 were used in 2006, and 4,743 were used in 2007.
Employment preferences, including principals and their dependents, represented 15 percent of the total LPR flow in 2007, up from 13 percent in 2006. The LPR flow for employment preferences increased 2 percent from 159,081 in 2006 to 162,176 in 2007, but was below the record of 246,877 set in 2005. The large num-ber of LPRs in the employment preferences in 2005 was primarily due to the American Competitiveness in the 21 Century Act of st2000 (AC21). This Act resulted in the recapture of 130,107 unused employment-based visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to first, second, and third preference employment-based immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005, none were used in 2006, and 7,312 were used in 2007. In addition, provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 resulted in the recapture of 50,000 unused employment-based visas from 2001 to 2004, of which 11,950 were used in 2005, 33,335 were used in 2006, and 4,743 were used in 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment