imh1b
05-19 09:40 AM
Canadian Immigration is easy. You can do it yourself.
wallpaper Carmelo Anthony Knicks jersey
sunny1000
03-10 03:19 PM
My wife when she went to india did the same. Means Submitted all the i-94 including the one which was with the 797.
While returning from india she did not get the i-94 upto the 797 approval date, she got it upto the Visa expiry date.
When i went to the Border Security Officer mentioned that the i-94 which you receive with 797 is for your reference, you are not supposed to give it to anybody.
I had to apply for the extension because i did't have any proof with me for my wife on the i-94.
I submitted all my I-94s including that on the 797. If you notice closely, they all have the same number on the top left corner. By issuing an I-94 with the 797, USCIS confirms that your original I-94 that you received at the POE has been extended. They are not valid after you leave the country as you get a new I-94 with a new number. You can go to an USCIS office and get your wife's I-94 corrected to the 797 date.
:D
While returning from india she did not get the i-94 upto the 797 approval date, she got it upto the Visa expiry date.
When i went to the Border Security Officer mentioned that the i-94 which you receive with 797 is for your reference, you are not supposed to give it to anybody.
I had to apply for the extension because i did't have any proof with me for my wife on the i-94.
I submitted all my I-94s including that on the 797. If you notice closely, they all have the same number on the top left corner. By issuing an I-94 with the 797, USCIS confirms that your original I-94 that you received at the POE has been extended. They are not valid after you leave the country as you get a new I-94 with a new number. You can go to an USCIS office and get your wife's I-94 corrected to the 797 date.
:D
vxg
11-02 03:34 PM
It takes 60 days from the RFE received date to make a decision on your AP. If dec 31st passes and if you don't hear anything from USCIS, you may need to call them.
If it is an emergency travel and cannot wait for their approval, you need to visit the local USCIS office with an appointment.
I am on the same case, waiting for USCIS reponse. Thanks.
The RFE notice says minimum 14 days however USCIS standard answer is 60 days. On i saw folks who got approval after 7 days form submitting RFE so let's hope for best.
If it is an emergency travel and cannot wait for their approval, you need to visit the local USCIS office with an appointment.
I am on the same case, waiting for USCIS reponse. Thanks.
The RFE notice says minimum 14 days however USCIS standard answer is 60 days. On i saw folks who got approval after 7 days form submitting RFE so let's hope for best.
2011 adidas New York Knicks Carmelo
breddy2000
08-19 09:48 PM
Me too getting worried about my wife's status...
Good thing is she had this issue when transferring H1 Visa when she was out of status for few months and she had to go to home country for stamping (explaining IO the situation where she was out of status) and came back on status...and she was on status till date.
One more thing is , the status will be counted from the last date of entry to US . If this is the case, I do not have any problem on my wife's status.
If your wife has maintained her status since she last visted US, may be going for H1 stamping and coming back to US, this should not matter..and more over she filed 485 as your dependent.
This is what my understanding is with respect to maintaing status....Let me know if this is not correct
Good thing is she had this issue when transferring H1 Visa when she was out of status for few months and she had to go to home country for stamping (explaining IO the situation where she was out of status) and came back on status...and she was on status till date.
One more thing is , the status will be counted from the last date of entry to US . If this is the case, I do not have any problem on my wife's status.
If your wife has maintained her status since she last visted US, may be going for H1 stamping and coming back to US, this should not matter..and more over she filed 485 as your dependent.
This is what my understanding is with respect to maintaing status....Let me know if this is not correct
more...
rameshk75
04-15 10:20 AM
Congrats for your freedom after 9 yrs..N'joy the future..
gcwait2007
09-14 08:09 PM
My company sponsored my EB-3 with PD of Feb 2007 and the I-140 was approved in Feb 2009. Based on the pending I-140, I filed my I-485 (AOS) application in July 2007. My I-485 case is still pending.
In the meantime, my company had been kind enough to agree to re-sponsor me for EB-2 PERM which was filed in Sept 2008 and the related I-140 was approved in July 2009.
Both my pending I-1485 and recently approved EB-2 I-140 share the same A number, while the earlier approved I-140 EB-3 has a different A number.
I wrote a letter to USCIS requesting them to link my recently approved EB-2 I-140 to the pending I-485, in the place of EB-3 I-140 and also port the earlier PD.
Since there is no response for more than 2 months, I called USCIS call center today. The call center person advised me that I cannot make such a porting request unless the Visa Bulletin is current for that PD of EB-2. I was shocked to hear such message. Please advise whether the call center person is correct in her interpretation. Thanks in advance.
In the meantime, my company had been kind enough to agree to re-sponsor me for EB-2 PERM which was filed in Sept 2008 and the related I-140 was approved in July 2009.
Both my pending I-1485 and recently approved EB-2 I-140 share the same A number, while the earlier approved I-140 EB-3 has a different A number.
I wrote a letter to USCIS requesting them to link my recently approved EB-2 I-140 to the pending I-485, in the place of EB-3 I-140 and also port the earlier PD.
Since there is no response for more than 2 months, I called USCIS call center today. The call center person advised me that I cannot make such a porting request unless the Visa Bulletin is current for that PD of EB-2. I was shocked to hear such message. Please advise whether the call center person is correct in her interpretation. Thanks in advance.
more...
jasonmc86
07-27 06:45 AM
I've done alot of debugging to try figure the problem... (.show()) isn't a method inside the openFileDialog class...?
-The main thing i'm found when debugging is that when the openFileDialog is used to do anything in my program even if i don't use any information from it it doesnt write my TEST data to a xml file or any other methods i use to write an xml file... eg.
When i run these lines in conjunction to the rest of my code
//DialogResult result = DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
String fileNameToAdd = "E:\\blah";
//String fileNameToAdd = DialogAddTo.FileName;
Commenting out the openFileDialog and just storing a random file name then the rest of my program (eg. writing the xml file and info wanted) works however when i get the file name from the openFileDialog it doesn't let me write any Xml files even ones i have working already.
If anyone has had the same error or has knowledge please reply cheers
eG this code ive tested and it does the job but i want the user to be able to select a file using a dialogBox... NOTE green is commented
switch (tabControlSelector.TabPages[tabControlSelector.SelectedIndex].Text)
{
case "Images":
DialogAddTo.Title = "Add Image to Dir to view";
DialogAddTo.InitialDirectory = "E:\\Images\\";
DialogAddTo.Filter = "JPG| *.jpg";
DialogAddTo.Multiselect = false;
DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
//DialogResult result = DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
String fileNameToAdd = "E:\\blah";
//String fileNameToAdd = DialogAddTo.FileName;
DialogAddTo.Dispose();
if (true)
{
viwDataDS.imagesTable.AddimagesTableRow(fileNameTo Add.Substring(fileNameToAdd.LastIndexOf("\\") + 1).ToString(),
fileNameToAdd.ToString(),
DateTime.Now);
viwDataDS.imagesTable.WriteXml("test.xml", XmlWriteMode.WriteSchema);
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("That Image Already Exists");
}
break;
case "Videos":
break;
-The main thing i'm found when debugging is that when the openFileDialog is used to do anything in my program even if i don't use any information from it it doesnt write my TEST data to a xml file or any other methods i use to write an xml file... eg.
When i run these lines in conjunction to the rest of my code
//DialogResult result = DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
String fileNameToAdd = "E:\\blah";
//String fileNameToAdd = DialogAddTo.FileName;
Commenting out the openFileDialog and just storing a random file name then the rest of my program (eg. writing the xml file and info wanted) works however when i get the file name from the openFileDialog it doesn't let me write any Xml files even ones i have working already.
If anyone has had the same error or has knowledge please reply cheers
eG this code ive tested and it does the job but i want the user to be able to select a file using a dialogBox... NOTE green is commented
switch (tabControlSelector.TabPages[tabControlSelector.SelectedIndex].Text)
{
case "Images":
DialogAddTo.Title = "Add Image to Dir to view";
DialogAddTo.InitialDirectory = "E:\\Images\\";
DialogAddTo.Filter = "JPG| *.jpg";
DialogAddTo.Multiselect = false;
DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
//DialogResult result = DialogAddTo.ShowDialog();
String fileNameToAdd = "E:\\blah";
//String fileNameToAdd = DialogAddTo.FileName;
DialogAddTo.Dispose();
if (true)
{
viwDataDS.imagesTable.AddimagesTableRow(fileNameTo Add.Substring(fileNameToAdd.LastIndexOf("\\") + 1).ToString(),
fileNameToAdd.ToString(),
DateTime.Now);
viwDataDS.imagesTable.WriteXml("test.xml", XmlWriteMode.WriteSchema);
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("That Image Already Exists");
}
break;
case "Videos":
break;
2010 knicks jersey for sale
eb3_nepa
10-01 07:47 PM
I guess some ppl have all the luck ;)
Getting ur EAD approved AND not even paying for it :)
Getting ur EAD approved AND not even paying for it :)
more...
arunsush
02-01 11:25 AM
please check your PM
Check your PM...
Check your PM...
hair Carmelo Anthony Knicks…
ImmiLosers
10-06 03:42 PM
HE likes RED though..
How can I check mine?:confused:
And what does 3 red dots on my messages mean?
Thanks
How can I check mine?:confused:
And what does 3 red dots on my messages mean?
Thanks
more...
eb3_nepa
08-13 09:39 PM
Last week we all got the LUD of 08/05/2007 also a Sunday. My lawyer said maybe it was a mass update, but now I am beginning to wonder if that is the case.
Now this is a THEORY but what if every Sunday they are updating the packages being sent from NSC to TSC. The very fact that there is an LUD update means 1 important thing
You are not a concurrent filer.
Maybe it is my wishful thinking, but i feel that seeing mass LUD updates on 2 consecutive Sundays is too much to be a mere coincidence.
Now this is a THEORY but what if every Sunday they are updating the packages being sent from NSC to TSC. The very fact that there is an LUD update means 1 important thing
You are not a concurrent filer.
Maybe it is my wishful thinking, but i feel that seeing mass LUD updates on 2 consecutive Sundays is too much to be a mere coincidence.
hot carmelo anthony knicks jersey
Almond
07-16 02:41 PM
My I140 and 485 were filed in Dec'2006. I got my I140 approval notice (email alert from USCIS) last week.
Yes, 6 months for the I40 is the usual wait time for that (the usual wait time at THIS time in history that is). It's the I485 that is a pain...
Yes, 6 months for the I40 is the usual wait time for that (the usual wait time at THIS time in history that is). It's the I485 that is a pain...
more...
house New York Knicks #7 Carmelo
new2gc
12-17 12:13 PM
is the best way to carry cash.... If you do not want money right away, you wait until dollar appreciate...if you carry cash, it is a risk/liability...
Hi,
What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
Have anybody got into problems or delays?
I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance
Hi,
What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
Have anybody got into problems or delays?
I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance
tattoo ID:94258. New York Knicks 7#
Hermione
09-25 01:45 PM
hermione,
How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.
We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know
Name check and fingerprint check are different. Fingerprints are generally getting cleared next day. Not the same with namecheck.
How to know if name check has been done. Is there a number to call to confirm NC clearance?.
We had FP on 9/19 and saw LUD on 9/20. Called FBI yesterday and they say they sent results to uscis. Does it mean FP and NC clearance? Or NC is a separate entity. Please, let me know
Name check and fingerprint check are different. Fingerprints are generally getting cleared next day. Not the same with namecheck.
more...
pictures carmelo anthony jersey on
desi3933
07-26 08:08 AM
Okay, I applied for an H1 transfer late June 2006 on my own. Started at new job after receipt. Late August went on maternity leave. Came back to work in December. During maternity leave, my application was sent back due to wrong fee and no LCA (I didn't use a lawyer and was given somewhat bad advice.) By the time I did a re-application for transfer it was April 2007 (with the help of lawyers, this time). My H1 expired (6 years) near the end of June. But I was told I was okay as long as I was pending. Mid-July got a request for evidence with a date of September 20th being the latest date I can send in the evidence...pay stubs, tax returns, etc.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.
My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?
Thanks.
Could you please detailed RFE? It is difficult to suggest without the RFE details.
____________________
Not a legal advice.
dresses Carmelo Anthony Knicks Jersey:
Gravitation
07-17 04:37 PM
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html
more...
makeup carmelo anthony knicks jersey
Jerrome
03-10 12:01 AM
You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.
It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
girlfriend 21. New Player New York Knicks
puddonhead
11-30 11:01 AM
I have filed for and recieved AP twice so far. I have done both paper and e-filing and combinations. When I lawyer files, he e-files. When I do it - I paper file. I have done different combinations. First time, with 485 - lawyer filed both for me and wife. Next year, my company suddenly decided they dont want to pay the lawyer fee for the dependent AP/EAD - so I paper-filed for my wife while mine was e-filed. Next year - my company decided to pay for both and my lawyer did e-filed mine and paper-filed my wife's application (dont know why).
Based on my experience (which is pretty extensive on both modes of filing as explained above for both AP and EAD) - I will always perfer paper filing. It has always been faster, easier and less hassle for me.
It sounds counter-intuitive that paper-filing would be faster/easier than e-filing - but that is USCIS for you.
Based on my experience (which is pretty extensive on both modes of filing as explained above for both AP and EAD) - I will always perfer paper filing. It has always been faster, easier and less hassle for me.
It sounds counter-intuitive that paper-filing would be faster/easier than e-filing - but that is USCIS for you.
hairstyles New York Knicks #7 Carmelo
bitu72
01-10 11:25 AM
threat of losing your job is very high..as every prediction says its going to be more bad..
i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced
i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced
thepaew
02-10 10:35 AM
Sent you a PM with my email address. Thx
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
Please PM me and I can give out the details.
THX
gcpool
03-21 10:50 AM
Yes you can take advantage of porting the priority date
I have an EB3 LC/I-140 (2003 PD) approved from company X, now if I join company Y and file a new LC in EB2, can I retain my old PD?
Anybody has above experience, please share. Appreciate your responses.
I have an EB3 LC/I-140 (2003 PD) approved from company X, now if I join company Y and file a new LC in EB2, can I retain my old PD?
Anybody has above experience, please share. Appreciate your responses.
No comments:
Post a Comment