Wednesday, June 22, 2011

cat in hat cartoon

images Stylish Cat Wearing A Hat cat in hat cartoon. Cat Style Polyester Fibre
  • Cat Style Polyester Fibre



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    03-05 09:18 PM
    And,please do not forget to spread the word about the great work here - to your friends, and their friends!
    Together we empower each other ever strongly!





    wallpaper Cat Style Polyester Fibre cat in hat cartoon. face with Santa Claus hat
  • face with Santa Claus hat



  • sroyc
    07-30 06:17 PM
    No its official. From Feb 2008 federal skilled worker class is restricted to people with 1 year Canada work or student experience or 38 occupations only.

    Now only people who have studied or worked in Canada on work permit are eligible.


    That doesn't contradict anything I said. I was referring to the 38 occupations where you do not need Canadian work experience. I agree that the list is much more restrictive than before. The other way around it is to have a job offer. All I said was that Canadian work/student experience is not mandatory.





    cat in hat cartoon. THE CAT IN THE HAT CARTOON T
  • THE CAT IN THE HAT CARTOON T



  • abc1125
    08-10 11:01 PM
    Would be interesting to see the analysis on this one. Seems like they moved it to a date they are confident of handling. Good and bad, I guess.





    2011 face with Santa Claus hat cat in hat cartoon. Cartoon crown cat labeling
  • Cartoon crown cat labeling



  • bluekayal
    12-07 05:26 PM
    So EAD is screwed for lots of people, in our case its the E-filed AP. Filed on July 12 and booked tickets to India on Dec 26th and no sign of AP. Looks like we'll have to postpone or cancel the ticket. Thanks to friendly IO in TSC we heard that the photos (sent later thru snail mail) were not attached to the applications...So on the IO's suggestion we sent off a 2nd batch of pics...

    Well, I've got all my fingers crossed...but I kind a know there may not be sights of lush green fields and beautiful kayals--aka backwaters in my immediate future...urgh..



    more...


    cat in hat cartoon. Hat Stand cartoon 3 - search
  • Hat Stand cartoon 3 - search



  • rkay
    06-03 12:25 PM
    Then why do you want to stay here. Just move out.
    When did you start owning America ? Can I see the deed please ?





    cat in hat cartoon. Hilarious cartoon submitted to
  • Hilarious cartoon submitted to



  • Almond
    01-01 06:04 PM
    I always loved this board for what it does - especially the Gurus who always spend their precious time giving input to member's queries. Well... this is not query. I just want to vent my frustration, helplessness to fellow friends in this board. In spite of graduating from a reputed univ with a Masters and very good GPA and also having 7 years of professional experience, I am bound to be a slave to my current Employer without any promotions, career growth or anything remote to that for next (God knows how many Decades) several years. ppl who are junior to me in every aspect are growing left and right and are also getting brighter opportunities. I dont care if you guys think I am jealous of them.... But does God really exist ? sorry for wasting your time with this depressing note. I guess there is a limit to how unlucky I can be !! call me a cry baby but I am one real unlucky individual !

    I know exactly how you feel because I felt that way every single day for over 8 years (look at my priority date) and even years before I sent in my i485 application. It is just the worst feeling of hopelessness and constant worry because you don't know what's going to happen and when is it going to happen, and you can't even do anything with your life because you don't know the outcome of the whole thing. I know exactly how you feel. I finally got my GC this year but I think what I went through I will never forget. I hate it when people try to make others feel better with story examples of unfortunate people from poor countries or alcoholic parents or whatever stuff of that kind, because no one who is going through something so emotionally charged as feeling like a caged bird with no future is going to take those examples and all of a sudden go AHA and feel happy, however, as someone who was where you are and who waited for over a decade to get to the final point, I can tell you what I now know I should have done while I was waiting. I should have learned a language, I should have read more, I should have acquired more hobbies, I should have learned some extra computer skills. I finally got my card and I have to start from zero because I spent so much time just concentrating on my job and my misery and on other superficial things, and now, in order to finally move on I am home on the 1st of the year surrounded be a million "how to" books in order to be able to learn new things and get a better job that is obviously going to require more skills. The only thing I give myself credit for is starting an "after GC goals" list, because I have been doing things I always wanted to do and enjoying it, and crossing them off my list.

    Also, I don't think you're really being jealous, I think you're just upset that other people with similar or less skills than you get to move on to better things, and that's really, very normal. I was there too, and tons of people on here go through the same thing. Life is unfair that way sometimes and it's all about how you make your lemonade out of lemons. So, my advice to you again is to use this waiting time to learn new things, even if you practice calligraphy, just keep busy, do something, so when you finally reach the end of the line you can say, f this, this took forever, but at least I don't feel like a damn loser.
    Like me :D.



    more...


    cat in hat cartoon. Ribbon Cat Character Hat
  • Ribbon Cat Character Hat



  • slc_ut
    03-04 01:33 AM
    Looking at the results IV has shown in the past 2 months, now i have a lot of confidence in IV. I have contributed my part. Great job IV volunteers !!!





    2010 THE CAT IN THE HAT CARTOON T cat in hat cartoon. Stylish Cat Wearing A Hat
  • Stylish Cat Wearing A Hat



  • malibuguy007
    04-02 08:14 PM
    Cmon friends IV needs all the monetary help to get us all there.



    more...


    cat in hat cartoon. Buy hat, cartoon hat,
  • Buy hat, cartoon hat,



  • rimzhim
    02-07 01:56 PM
    i would really discourage ppl who are not insiders of nebraska uscis or whatever to scare ppl from filing eb2 or converting to eb2 from eb3. how do you know what nebraska is doing?
    did not mean to discourage, just be prepared because after the 140 is rejected, you have to start all over again and you lose time in the process. BTW, ask any lawyer, and you will hear the same about Nebraska.

    also if you have an MS and are eb-3, by all means transfer to EB-2 with a high rate of success --- again accding to my lawyer.





    hair Cartoon crown cat labeling cat in hat cartoon. Sailor+hat+cartoon Cat in
  • Sailor+hat+cartoon Cat in



  • aadimanav
    07-14 04:00 PM
    Can you please give the details of people whom to send, their name, email id, fax no .. or any other details

    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/



    more...


    cat in hat cartoon. Cat in the hat bow tie
  • Cat in the hat bow tie



  • amitjoey
    07-09 02:24 PM
    I just spread the news about flower campaign to my 5 collegues. They are interested to send. I already sent mine which will reach on 10th July .

    That is great!.





    hot Hat Stand cartoon 3 - search cat in hat cartoon. Graphic Cat Art Cartoon
  • Graphic Cat Art Cartoon



  • aadimanav
    08-21 10:11 AM
    bump



    more...


    house Cartoon Hero: The Cat in the cat in hat cartoon. Buy hat, cartoon hat,
  • Buy hat, cartoon hat,



  • dilipb
    06-23 05:36 PM
    Going home now.





    tattoo Hilarious cartoon submitted to cat in hat cartoon. dr seuss crafts cat in hat Dr.
  • dr seuss crafts cat in hat Dr.



  • bkam
    05-11 12:09 PM
    ...So everythings gonna be OK. Lets go party. Just leave money for the plane tickets.
    Guys, why don't we open a page "Bets" ? There we can place bets if a bill will pass, if our ammendments will be included, if something at all will happen... This will make our life more interesting and we will be in a better mood. To wait for another 5-6 years for the GC :-)

    Long Live USCIS "Las Vegas" establishment :-)



    more...


    pictures Ribbon Cat Character Hat cat in hat cartoon. girl dresses cat big hat
  • girl dresses cat big hat



  • gapala
    01-15 11:00 AM
    What does that have to do with the price of rice in China????????????
    ...

    :D :D :D Dude, There has been several incidents in past 1 year enough so you can draw a pattern. Do not act in ignorance. We have to pay attention to happenings around us and be cautious of the surroundings.





    dresses Graphic Cat Art Cartoon cat in hat cartoon. crochet retro cartoon cat hat
  • crochet retro cartoon cat hat



  • psethi
    02-28 09:55 AM
    Contributed on sunday



    more...


    makeup Buy hat, cartoon hat, cat in hat cartoon. Cartoon Hero: The Cat in the
  • Cartoon Hero: The Cat in the



  • laborchic
    10-05 02:13 PM
    This is a good development. I used the same template and have sent the email to WSJ.





    girlfriend dr seuss crafts cat in hat Dr. cat in hat cartoon. Cartoon Hat - Cat H1699
  • Cartoon Hat - Cat H1699



  • rimzhim
    05-24 03:46 PM
    How bad it can be for those with approved I-140?
    Earlier it was 140K times 7% = 9800 with everybody and now it is 90K times 10% = 9000 with most of them gone into new merit based system.
    I still don't get it?
    what do you mean? Who are these rest who will go into a new merit-based system? Even if you count only the number of people here who have approved I-140, that alone is enough to delay us for a very long time even with the current quota (140K). Otherwise we would not have had retrogression.





    hairstyles Cat in the hat bow tie cat in hat cartoon. THE CAT IN THE HAT by Dr.
  • THE CAT IN THE HAT by Dr.



  • imneedy
    07-01 06:23 PM
    1) what is the best way to attach photos when sending supporting docs so that they won't get lost or mis-placed. What goodies are avaialble in Staples for this?

    I put them in a thin plastic bag my photographer gave me and used a clip to put all documents together


    2) As part of AP e-file process, is it possible to do all the work on a machine which does not have printer and later retrieve the confirmation notice and print it?

    You can do it, you have the option to save the documents as pdf. From what I read from other users, sometimes USCIS website hangs and then you can request (by sending an e-mail) for the pdfs to be e-mailed to you. In either case I would recommend to use a PC with printer, it's more convenient.





    vghc
    01-14 01:48 PM
    We are so screwed!!!!
    But look at the bright side....at least we have a job.:o





    burnt
    08-19 10:27 PM
    Hi Friends - Can someone help with the Format of letter we should get from our Employer, so that we can send the same to USCIS for requesting expedite processing.

    Can someone send me the template please



    No comments:

    Post a Comment