Wednesday, June 8, 2011

chinese symbols tattoos

chinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbols tattoos. asianchinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbols tattoos. asian
  • chinese symbols tattoos. asian



  • bfadlia
    03-17 08:53 AM
    Thank you.
    Any other opinions or experiences?





    chinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbols tattoo.chinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbols tattoo.
  • chinese symbols tattoo.



  • OLDMONK
    09-16 12:29 AM
    Same situation here. As per my lawyer (good lawyer can be trusted but could be ill informed) If my wife doesn't join the employer there is no status change. No need to file any reinstatement from H4 to H1. And I have reconfirmed this a couple of times now.

    If you hear anything different from a legit source please do let me know.

    Other relevant details in my case is that my wife's ead/ap application was filed on 2nd July. and She is under Adjustment of Status (485) as a derivative. On a second thought, I am not sure if this is the same case as yours.





    chinese symbols tattoos. Many script tattoos designschinese symbols tattoos. Many script tattoos designs
  • Many script tattoos designs



  • dh010447
    03-23 01:51 PM
    If the PWD is for a PERM application, there is no way to avoid using the DOL system. (NOTE: for H-1 PWD the online DOL system is NOT required).

    There is no provision for expediting PWD's through the DOL online system. However, in typically unfair DOL fashion, it seems that PWD requests submitted in mid February are being approved in about 30 days or less while many submitted earlier are still languishing. So, submitting a second PWD request now might get you a PWD sooner than waiting for one submitted in January.

    Another issue of concern about the new PWD system is that it has been generating wildly arbitrary determinations some of which reference SOC codes and experience levels different from those on the actual PWD request.

    That's useful to know thought it was just mine that was taking forever. My PWD request was submitted January 27th. 9 weeks later still waiting. Should I just wait in the hope that my company's lawyer is keeping track and knows to submit another PWD request?





    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol Word Tattooschinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol Word Tattoos
  • Chinese Symbol Word Tattoos



  • bikram_das_in
    09-03 06:21 PM
    My employer filed 7th year extension of my H1b and the receipt date is Aug 10. My current H1b expires on Oct 12th.

    Did anybody do 7th year extension recently? How much time it takes? Did anybody get 3 years extn with approved I-140?



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. tattoo symbolschinese symbols tattoos. tattoo symbols
  • tattoo symbols



  • pointlesswait
    02-01 12:22 PM
    I am looking for someone in chicago area or close..
    i have used gowda for H transfer..few years back..was ok!

    any reccos for IL area??





    chinese symbols tattoos. Letters And Symbols Tattoochinese symbols tattoos. Letters And Symbols Tattoo
  • Letters And Symbols Tattoo



  • lecter
    August 2nd, 2005, 11:43 PM
    Mats is on the money for sure. A 350D or a D70s (or D50) with a kit lens will make your millenia.

    I bought a 20D as a backup, knock about camera for Africa. It's a good wee beast. But not in your budget range. But it's the obvious next step.

    We can hardly wait for the ** which is ##MP and ##fps.

    hehe

    Rob



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. Another Chinese symbols forchinese symbols tattoos. Another Chinese symbols for
  • Another Chinese symbols for



  • jayleno
    04-24 09:41 AM
    Guys,

    A few days back my wife got the same RFE. Except we were asked to sumbit different evidence like joint back account, joint tax filings, joint residency, insurance on which both names are listed etc.

    Looks like its getting very common to request this evidence recently.





    chinese symbols tattoos. Another Chinese symbols forchinese symbols tattoos. Another Chinese symbols for
  • Another Chinese symbols for



  • satyasaich
    03-16 12:45 PM
    expect an RFE in a month or two. Also fill in your profile to help others...


    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. chinese tattoo letters.chinese symbols tattoos. chinese tattoo letters.
  • chinese tattoo letters.



  • felix31
    11-15 05:16 PM
    And dont forget that teacher's H1 also comes under the cap. You would need to get interviewed for a position and get an offer before April 1st, so that application can be received at USCIS on April 1st.

    Usually, H1s run out within couple of days, last time it was one day or two days. I forgot the details.

    The only way to avail of Masters H1 cap is to have US Masters degree.

    Some schools also do J1 for teachers. Try VIF program at www.vifprogram.com

    Once you get into the school system you can also go for a masters degree and if the school principle wants to keep you, HR can file for your H1. All that is possible if you immediately file for a Home Country Requirement waiver.

    It sounds complicated, but for teachers this may be the only open route.
    H1 visas are in such high demand anyway.

    Hope this helps!
    Good luck!





    chinese symbols tattoos. chinese tattoo picschinese symbols tattoos. chinese tattoo pics
  • chinese tattoo pics



  • ponvas
    09-20 02:48 AM
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/18/AR2007091801944.html
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/green-highly-skilled-1847985-immigration-voice
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=us
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=53421
    http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734&ch=9/11/2007%205:05:00%20PM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm
    http://www.mercurynews.com/lachung/ci_6935022
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese symbol tattoos arechinese symbols tattoos. Chinese symbol tattoos are
  • Chinese symbol tattoos are



  • bkn96
    12-02 09:01 PM
    very encouraging news.. hope USCIS learned leasson..





    chinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbol tattooschinese symbols tattoos. chinese symbol tattoos
  • chinese symbol tattoos



  • leoindiano
    09-19 11:16 AM
    Dudes,

    I dont know about what stopped you all from attending. If there is no genuine reason, I really feel sorry for you.

    Rally was huge success, there was 1800 to 2000 people. IV has their names, Indians and chinese are the ones who are effected more, thats why we have more from those nations at rally.

    The only disoppintment was number, expected 10000 and got only 2000. Otherwise, enthusiasm and the response was really great.



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. Zodiac Symbol Tattooschinese symbols tattoos. Zodiac Symbol Tattoos
  • Zodiac Symbol Tattoos



  • Green06
    09-05 10:28 AM
    I am in the same boat. No 485 receipts for me or my wife. Got EAD and AP receipts only for myself. 485 filled at NSC on July 2nd. EAD and AP also filled at NSC but on Aug 15, 2007. I think NSC is still data entering July 2nd cases.





    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol Tattoos – coolchinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol Tattoos – cool
  • Chinese Symbol Tattoos – cool



  • thepaew
    09-17 09:31 AM
    Hi All,
    I am on H1 (beginning of my second 3 yr term on H1), EB2labor pending ( two US MS degrees in engineering) & I would like to apply for a full time MBA to NYU .
    I would like to know if this is possible while being on H1. I know i can apply for a part time program.. but I would like to pursue a full time MBA or would I have to convert to a F1 ?..
    How about pursuing a full time MBA with EAD ( 485 PENDING)
    I would like to plan for a future scenario, as I would definitely want to pursue a MBA. Can you guys shed some light on this topic ?

    Hi,

    I looked in to this option as I had applied to a US Top 5 program. It is possible to do this on H-4 if you are married and if you are confident that your spouse can maintain his or her H1B status during the duration of your course. Of course, it will be a headache to get a US-based job or internship.

    Hope this helped. Good Luck.

    - N



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. delicate Chinese symbols.chinese symbols tattoos. delicate Chinese symbols.
  • delicate Chinese symbols.



  • pady
    09-28 04:12 PM
    Guys, Suggest me a good consulting company. My employer is OK until now and he just started demanding money even for H1 extensions. I am seriously thinking of moving. Please suggest good desi consulting companies who can support my GC and keep min billing. I have a very good project in hand





    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese TaTToo (with englishchinese symbols tattoos. Chinese TaTToo (with english
  • Chinese TaTToo (with english



  • Kushal
    04-24 02:18 PM
    Finally, My I-485 got approved.
    PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
    RD: MARCH 2007
    Thank you All!!
    :)

    Congrats..



    more...


    chinese symbols tattoos. Symbol Tattooschinese symbols tattoos. Symbol Tattoos
  • Symbol Tattoos



  • freeskier89
    02-09 03:37 PM
    It's all good.
    That's the problem with sarcasm on the Internet. You can never be sure that it reads the way it was intended. No matter how many emoticons you throw in :)

    Congrats to you too. You had a hell of a lot of good entries. I really, really liked your lava flow.Haha ya unfortunately text can't quite convey as much as real communication and can make some really awkward mix-ups at times lol. Aww thanks man! :)





    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese symbol tattoos are onechinese symbols tattoos. Chinese symbol tattoos are one
  • Chinese symbol tattoos are one



  • Asian
    05-31 10:48 AM
    Yes, you're right, Berkeleybee, that no restriction on AC-21 job portability contradicts labor certification stage. But isn't it also true we can change our job to whatever we want once we get GC? Due to the false system, if we lost years waiting in line, why can't they change the rule to make up for it? I think it is a legitimate and justifiable demand.





    chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol cartoon 1chinese symbols tattoos. Chinese Symbol cartoon 1
  • Chinese Symbol cartoon 1



  • gconmymind
    10-04 03:53 PM
    Yes, you have to submit your papers at least 5 business days I think before your interview date. It is a requirement for the Mumbai consulate. Mumbai consulate is like my second home :(.
    Question.
    When I check the website I see this Step 4:
    Does this mean that I first need to pass the documents to the application centre and only then after 3 days can I go to the embassy?
    Can't I just get the date and go to the embassy direct?





    eb3_nepa
    05-02 04:07 PM
    At this rate Aman is soon gonna become a Senator or a Congressman :) ;)





    optimystic
    09-10 04:43 PM
    Glad you liked my thoughts. Just felt this might be a novel and practical campaign rather than doing flowers again or something else.

    I think IV can even have such cubes available as IV merchandice and people can donate via a 'Send a F cube to USCIS' button probably !

    << BEGIN: Shameless request :
    If you liked my ideas please give me some green dots so I could become eligible for IV chat. :)
    END : Shameless request >>



    No comments:

    Post a Comment