niklshah
09-19 08:10 PM
Look at this guys..Sapin sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
pls edit sapin to spain.....it was confusing
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/
pls edit sapin to spain.....it was confusing
wallpaper clave de sol. Clave de sol

zoooom
10-25 10:56 PM
Come on guys...some one..
anda007
07-11 12:22 PM
Kindly send me a template of letter to the senator and address of them
I am going to send cards and letter.
If you do not agree with this idea, I apologise.
I did not send the flowers, bcos IV told me. I sent it, bcos I felt it right !!!
I am going to send cards and letter.
If you do not agree with this idea, I apologise.
I did not send the flowers, bcos IV told me. I sent it, bcos I felt it right !!!
2011 /s1600/clave+de+sol.png[/
LostInGCProcess
08-18 12:00 AM
Hi All,
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Please let me know, based on your personal experience, Does Change of Address 'triggers' an RFE from USCIS????
I recently found a project (after many months) and am working for this new employer on EAD. However, I have not vacated my old apt....still paying rent and keeping it as my current one, and sharing accommodation with others in the new city where I am working....because of the only reason that I fear, which is an RFE.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
more...

snowshoe
08-13 11:08 AM
I think you misunderstood a point made there. Though it is possible to extend renew H1 for employer if EAD was used some time, but that is like recapturing that status and means fulfilling the terms of H1, by giving up on part time job.
You cannot be on H1 and use EAD for second job at the same time.
This is also what I have understood on doing some research; there also was a similar thread here "H1 Status After Using EAD" where people seem to say the same.
That is, once you start using EAD you loose your H1 status. If you want to get back on H1 (before the decision on 485) then your company has to extend your H1 in which case you will have to give up your part time job.
Things get bad if your 485 is denied while you are on EAD then your company may be able to extend your H1, but you will have to go out of country and return once the H1 extension is approved.
You cannot be on H1 and use EAD for second job at the same time.
This is also what I have understood on doing some research; there also was a similar thread here "H1 Status After Using EAD" where people seem to say the same.
That is, once you start using EAD you loose your H1 status. If you want to get back on H1 (before the decision on 485) then your company has to extend your H1 in which case you will have to give up your part time job.
Things get bad if your 485 is denied while you are on EAD then your company may be able to extend your H1, but you will have to go out of country and return once the H1 extension is approved.
needlotsofluck
08-13 09:30 PM
Hi,
I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.
Thanks
Ron
It says on FAQ3:
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.
Please read the whole answer.
I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.
Thanks
Ron
It says on FAQ3:
Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.
Please read the whole answer.
more...
macrosky
07-07 06:53 PM
My new empolyer has filed h1b transfer for me using premium processing. The package was delivered to USCIS last Monday. Because my employer's email address is too long, the last 2 letters of the email address "om" (should be ".com") are missing in the printout. I found this after the package was sent out. We have not heard anything till today (7 calender days after the last Monday). Is this normal?
2010 clave de sol.
gcdreamer05
01-12 11:20 AM
Is there something we can do to avoid this PIMS delay.......
I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:
I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.
I have been trying to ask the attorney and even the free chat on IV but no one is giving a clear solution on how to avoid pims delay. :mad:
I too need to go for stamping and am delaying it just because of this pims delay.
more...
eron19
10-19 05:07 AM
You're going to destroy us all! Giving people a program that makes web designing a lot easier is bad news for us web designers.
no that just keeps us on our toes :hugegrin:
no that just keeps us on our toes :hugegrin:
hair clave de sol. clave de sol.
jayleno
09-23 12:32 PM
Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case
New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case
more...
manishcp
01-08 12:06 PM
I have a photo copy of courtesy copy, Would it be ok for AC21?
hot la clave de sol,
nixstor
09-23 04:46 PM
You might get soft LUD's or hard LUD's. Even if CIS wanted to approve your application and requested for a visa number from DOS, DOS systems are not going to assign any visa number because DOS made them U and the case will have a pending visa number status. If there was any chance for overflow, we would have seen some date rather than U.
more...
house clave de sol.
gimme_GC2006
08-10 05:50 AM
alright..I came back without any problem.
Immigration at POE (Dulles airport) was breeze, first officer said, "oh..you have parole letter".
he checked something in the system and asked me to go inside..
Took baggage..went into customs...where they sent me into another room.
CBP officer took the AP..felt bad that I have been waiting since 2007 for GC..in < 5 mins, stamped and said, good luck..you are done.
Thats it.
Immigration at POE (Dulles airport) was breeze, first officer said, "oh..you have parole letter".
he checked something in the system and asked me to go inside..
Took baggage..went into customs...where they sent me into another room.
CBP officer took the AP..felt bad that I have been waiting since 2007 for GC..in < 5 mins, stamped and said, good luck..you are done.
Thats it.
tattoo clave de sol. Clave de Sol.
vxg
10-26 06:26 PM
Gurus,
I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
it. I filed w/TSC.
thanks for all the help
iad
Guys,
My A # on EAD is different from approved I-140? Is it common?
I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
it. I filed w/TSC.
thanks for all the help
iad
Guys,
My A # on EAD is different from approved I-140? Is it common?
more...
pictures Clave de Sol
macrosky
07-07 06:53 PM
My new empolyer has filed h1b transfer for me using premium processing. The package was delivered to USCIS last Monday. Because my employer's email address is too long, the last 2 letters of the email address "om" (should be ".com") are missing in the printout. I found this after the package was sent out. We have not heard anything till today (7 calender days after the last Monday). Is this normal?
dresses clave de sol. mostrar esta
Libra
08-09 11:26 PM
This organization and this forum is running on contributions but why you guys want to use this forum but not interested in contributing, if you need just info there are so many other attorney forums where you can go and get the info. but when you are here in IV, i'll ask to contribute on any thread:D you guys dont even bother to look into action items and contribution thread. so i have to go to each and every thread and request people
So, i once again request you guys to think about contribution and let IV work for us. Thanks.
And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.
So, i once again request you guys to think about contribution and let IV work for us. Thanks.
And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.
more...
makeup Clave de fá e Clave de sol
eastindia
04-20 01:57 PM
Just saw this message. Please forward to more people
Send Mahesh Mahadevan - to - Home - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blogs/munnabhai/332-send-mahesh-mahadevan-to-home.html)
Any help from will be greatly appreciated!
From: nithyas@gmail.com [mailto:nithyas@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Surabhi organizing committee
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33 AM
Cc: Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UCI
Subject: Send Mahesh Home
Our dear friend Mahesh Mahadevan has left us as of Saturday, April 10th, hours before his 23rd birthday. Mahesh was a second year Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Mahesh was a truly wonderful person with a bottomless heart, always willing to help everyone out without hesitation. His passion for life and people has inspired several of us to explore the world. He was genius in his own right; his thirst for knowledge and willingness to share it with us has made us better individuals. We miss him terribly.
Now Mahesh has to find his way home to Cochin, Kerala in India. It is estimated that the entire process (mortuary, embalming, airfare, and funeral services) will cost several thousand dollars, which, as we all are well aware of, is forbiddingly expensive. It is time for us to come together and show our support. Please help Mahesh on his journey home and beyond. We, Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UC, Irvine--request you to donate any amount possible by clicking on this link below. All funds will be transferred to Mahesh's parents in India. In the event of surplus funds, we will institute a trust and establish scholarships in his memory for under-priveleged yet brilliant young minds. In our efforts to be transparent, we will update this webpage everyday with donors, their contributions, and expenses. If you would rather be anonymous, please e-mail nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please go to this website to donate: Send Mahesh Home
If you have any questions, please contact the President of Surabhi, Nithya Sambasivan at nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com or 978-996-0231 or the Vice-President, Bharath Rajaram at bharath [dot] rajaram [at] gmail [dot] com or 281-536-3370.
Please forward to Mahesh's friends and those who may help us in these times of need.
Regards,
Surabhi Organizing Committee
University of California, Irvine.
Send Mahesh Mahadevan - to - Home - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blogs/munnabhai/332-send-mahesh-mahadevan-to-home.html)
Any help from will be greatly appreciated!
From: nithyas@gmail.com [mailto:nithyas@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Surabhi organizing committee
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33 AM
Cc: Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UCI
Subject: Send Mahesh Home
Our dear friend Mahesh Mahadevan has left us as of Saturday, April 10th, hours before his 23rd birthday. Mahesh was a second year Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Mahesh was a truly wonderful person with a bottomless heart, always willing to help everyone out without hesitation. His passion for life and people has inspired several of us to explore the world. He was genius in his own right; his thirst for knowledge and willingness to share it with us has made us better individuals. We miss him terribly.
Now Mahesh has to find his way home to Cochin, Kerala in India. It is estimated that the entire process (mortuary, embalming, airfare, and funeral services) will cost several thousand dollars, which, as we all are well aware of, is forbiddingly expensive. It is time for us to come together and show our support. Please help Mahesh on his journey home and beyond. We, Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UC, Irvine--request you to donate any amount possible by clicking on this link below. All funds will be transferred to Mahesh's parents in India. In the event of surplus funds, we will institute a trust and establish scholarships in his memory for under-priveleged yet brilliant young minds. In our efforts to be transparent, we will update this webpage everyday with donors, their contributions, and expenses. If you would rather be anonymous, please e-mail nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please go to this website to donate: Send Mahesh Home
If you have any questions, please contact the President of Surabhi, Nithya Sambasivan at nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com or 978-996-0231 or the Vice-President, Bharath Rajaram at bharath [dot] rajaram [at] gmail [dot] com or 281-536-3370.
Please forward to Mahesh's friends and those who may help us in these times of need.
Regards,
Surabhi Organizing Committee
University of California, Irvine.
girlfriend clave de sol. clave de sol. clave_de_sol.gif; clave de sol. clave_de_sol.gif
jungalee43
03-05 11:47 AM
Our friend from AL: - "interested in SAVE act". He wants to see it move in House.
Looks like there would be some debate. This way or that.
All the talk about Illegals. So nothing that they discuss apply to us. Though I missed something, they are not saying a word against us.
Looks like there would be some debate. This way or that.
All the talk about Illegals. So nothing that they discuss apply to us. Though I missed something, they are not saying a word against us.
hairstyles 3d clave de sol de oro
Dhundhun
06-24 10:02 PM
at the POE i was being given I-94 validity till Nov 2008 but i have visa till 2009, when i asked the immigration officer at POE he told me my passport was expiring in 6 months and told me to get a new passport and come back, when i went back to airport they gave me one I102 form to fill, Iam on H4 visa and i havent used my EAD yet.
My question is
1. if i send the I102 form how long will it take to get new I 94 card.
2. i need to renew my EAD which i never used before will it cause any problem. do i need to submit my copy of I94 card for renewel of EAD.
3. Other option is going out of country and coming back but after entering into USA with H4 visa i applied my SSn and i got it and till now i did not use my EAD and i did not apply for AP as its not required., so if i go out of country and come back what will be my status as i applied SSN
Answers:
1. It takes 2-3 months to get I-94 card after I-102 application.
2. I-94 is not relevent for EAD. EAD renewal is based on photocopy of I485 receipt, photocopy of previous EAD and original letter which came with EAD. Also need the know the day, previous EAD was applied.
3. When we go neighbouring countries (e.g. Canada/Mexico) and want to use AVR, we need to keep I94. At the time of AVR, exit/entry record is updated. When we go to other countries, we need to surrender I-94 to airlines for exit record to be properly updated. So I am not sure, how you want to go out and get another i-94.
My question is
1. if i send the I102 form how long will it take to get new I 94 card.
2. i need to renew my EAD which i never used before will it cause any problem. do i need to submit my copy of I94 card for renewel of EAD.
3. Other option is going out of country and coming back but after entering into USA with H4 visa i applied my SSn and i got it and till now i did not use my EAD and i did not apply for AP as its not required., so if i go out of country and come back what will be my status as i applied SSN
Answers:
1. It takes 2-3 months to get I-94 card after I-102 application.
2. I-94 is not relevent for EAD. EAD renewal is based on photocopy of I485 receipt, photocopy of previous EAD and original letter which came with EAD. Also need the know the day, previous EAD was applied.
3. When we go neighbouring countries (e.g. Canada/Mexico) and want to use AVR, we need to keep I94. At the time of AVR, exit/entry record is updated. When we go to other countries, we need to surrender I-94 to airlines for exit record to be properly updated. So I am not sure, how you want to go out and get another i-94.
go_gc_way
01-04 04:19 PM
So we are over 8000 strong. Lets target 10,000 by Jan 15?
Give it a thought, will posting in other web sites help increase membership.
Here is the link to thread, I had started. Thanks.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700
Give it a thought, will posting in other web sites help increase membership.
Here is the link to thread, I had started. Thanks.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2700
rajenk
09-21 10:43 AM
Raj
what are your plans for I-485 filing? are you going to interfile your existing EB3 485 application with EB2 I140 or file a new 485 application for EB2? what is your lawyer recommending?
Our lawyer requested as a interfile while filing the new I-140. EB2 dates were current at the time of filing I-140 so that was possible. Otherwise we have to send in a copy of the new I-140 to join the I-485 when one's PD is current. I am waiting for copy of the I-140 to follow up on I-485 with SR and Infopass.
I am using the existing I-485 to avoid confusion and delay. That is what is being recommended by USCIS in many AILA meetings that I am aware of.
what are your plans for I-485 filing? are you going to interfile your existing EB3 485 application with EB2 I140 or file a new 485 application for EB2? what is your lawyer recommending?
Our lawyer requested as a interfile while filing the new I-140. EB2 dates were current at the time of filing I-140 so that was possible. Otherwise we have to send in a copy of the new I-140 to join the I-485 when one's PD is current. I am waiting for copy of the I-140 to follow up on I-485 with SR and Infopass.
I am using the existing I-485 to avoid confusion and delay. That is what is being recommended by USCIS in many AILA meetings that I am aware of.
No comments:
Post a Comment