Thursday, June 16, 2011

clip art tree house

images 2010 clipart family tree. clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • JunRN
    09-17 10:10 AM
    Once this bill passed the Committee, there are more work to do. We need to call again so that it will be put to vote at the Full House level and then, at the Senate.

    I sent "Thank you!!!" flowers to Sen. Menendez for sponsoring the same bill in the Senate.

    Let's call again today. Time is precious.





    wallpaper clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. Tree House
  • Tree House



  • voldemar
    03-19 09:33 AM
    I-140 withdrawal is not mandatory but it's good for both - employer and employee. Check other threads when approved I-140 was revoked on Ability to Pay issue when USCIS added together all pending I-485 for the company. If you use AC21 to change employer and previous employer withdraw approved I-140 you are safe to go.





    clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • sheela
    09-23 10:09 AM
    [QUOTE=smartboy75;292226]09/22/2008: USCIS Ombudsman Assistance Available for EAD Delay Cases



    I appreciate your posting this useful info and gave you green.
    Is there a 'response time' from Ombudsman office?.





    2011 Tree House clip art tree house. clip art tree house. free
  • clip art tree house. free



  • seahawks
    07-02 12:07 AM
    Guys,

    Can some read the SOP in the above quote and figure out what they are trying to say?

    I read it and it does mention that if you came prior to an year from filing, your G-325A does not count. I wonder why that is because Finger printing is triggered by G-325A was what I thought and its a form with 3 copies so to speak so I thought it goes to 3 different offices, who knows how it works.. anyways here is what I am doing for now..
    Wait until my attorney gets back to me
    Go for the FP and probably explain to them and see if anything can be done.
    Wrote to my district congressman's immigration specialist who I had met before while campaigning for IV goals on CIR. Well I won't sweat it out, will see what happens I guess.



    more...


    clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • suresh.emails
    01-12 01:55 PM
    It was clearly written in the last 2 pages of any Indian passport that, one should not handover passport to any one; unless other wise MOE (Ministry of External Affairs), Indian Court has ordered so.

    It is illegal to:
    1. Hand over passport to any one
    2. Send through courier across borders
    3. To Mortgage passport (a set of people will do in some cases; when they owe money)
    4. In Possesen of others passport.

    The imprisonment for doing so is 6 months to 3 years in jail or fine or may be both (to the best of my knowledge).

    So be careful in doing so.

    P.S-1: Handing over passport to Consulate/Embassies is a different case and person should be in the same country where the consulate is while applying for visa?.





    clip art tree house. clip art tree house.
  • clip art tree house.



  • gcseeker2002
    12-15 03:27 PM
    Buddy,
    Are you trying to create a problem or solve one? If I were from Sri Lanka, why would I send my wife to India? If we start following your advice, soon many husbands would be leading a single life for being laid off.

    Read line 2 of this thread, OP says he is EB3-India , so why should he not send his wife to India ??



    more...


    clip art tree house. Tree House 55 555px.png
  • Tree House 55 555px.png



  • neogator
    01-19 05:20 PM
    Although your question is quite laughable and absurd, you could make a point by asking of a list of people who gave up on immigration to the US because of the EB3 backlog. And if these people did make it big..then you have a point.





    2010 clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. 2010 clipart family tree.
  • 2010 clipart family tree.



  • jambapamba
    07-19 07:48 AM
    NO

    1. W2's/TAX statements are NOT REQUIRED for employment based 485's. Some Attorneys may send them along to play it safe.

    2. Affidavits of support for employment based 485's are NOT REQUIRED at all.



    more...


    clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • webm
    11-07 10:28 AM
    No one knows the answer dude..you have to wait until your PD becomes current atleast...





    hair clip art tree house. free clip art tree house. clip art tree house.
  • clip art tree house.



  • ujjvalkoul
    01-18 12:49 PM
    try entering that number here
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

    BUT, I am assuming she gave u the Receipt number for online tracking, which you may already have from ur receipt notice...DOES it start with SRC or LIN?



    more...


    clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • ryan
    01-26 03:35 PM
    Seriously, who cares that Andhra bagged 7 ranks. How on earth is it relevant to the discussion going on here? Plus this isn't a forum for Indians only(and I'm Indian).

    Stop posting these nonsense, amateur messages.

    LOL! Nicely said. Some of the "talent & skill" that move here, is just most unfortunate.





    hot clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • Munna Bhai
    04-27 12:11 PM
    Hi,


    I am in a unique situation as far as capture of earlier PD is concerned.

    My company had filed an LC for me in EB3 with PD of Oct '03.

    I get fed up waiting for that and got another LC filed with PD Nov 05 in EB2.

    I have got my I140 approved for the same and also 3yr ext. based on that as well.

    My EB3 LC is approved as well now.

    My question to somehow capture the PD of my EB3 LC.

    Is it possible ? Is anyone in the same boat ?

    Regards.


    09/12/2006 Michael Aytes Memo, section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...22_091206R.pdf


    (3) Priority Date Based on Earlier Petition.
    If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.



    more...


    house clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • rkrishna123
    10-17 03:10 PM
    Thanks Vamsi for your advice....I have not checked with the CIS yet...i will do now. Thanks for your time





    tattoo clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • Jaime
    07-20 12:36 PM
    From the website http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html we can see that there are only 140000 GCs are given for employment. Also as per the current prediction on the same page shows that there will be 750000 new applications will be added in to system because of this recent events. Now follwing are some facts what I can see from these details:

    1. As only 140000 visas can be givens per year. USCIS OR DOS can not cross this limit.
    2. There is also per country limit. (I don't know what is the exact % for per country - think 10 -20 %)
    3. If you count 20 % then for India the figure per year is 28000.
    4 Now imagine how many years it will take to cover up the number like 750000.

    My analysis:
    -Based on these details you can predict that there is going to be more than 10 years to clear this thing. (except some new law passes).
    - Some may get GC after 10 years of filing A485.
    - For atleast 10 years PD remains Unavailable.

    What do you say on this?

    I agree but, I am certain that a law will get passed at some point to give us relief, especially given all the noise that we have made (and which we should continue to make). I just cannot imagine that they wouldn't pass any relief. And if the latter is the case, it will be slavery and hell on earth, right here in the Land of the Free.



    more...


    pictures Tree House 55 555px.png clip art tree house. Tree Clipart - Elm Tree
  • Tree Clipart - Elm Tree



  • hazishak
    08-01 11:12 AM
    Thanks for your quick reply :)





    dresses clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. clip art tree house.
  • clip art tree house.



  • hopefulgc
    08-13 08:39 PM
    as i said

    maybe he has been hired by some south african don to predict cricket stats for betting

    or maybe some italian mob has him by the nuts to pick lotto numbers.
    :D:D:D:D:D

    and he is now going to get south african GC for his "outstanding ability"
    :D:D:D

    I am saying this without much research BUT I do recollect rave reviews about VDL Rao.

    In past, Googler, Conshell etc. have done a good job of investigative journalism (name check memo and other critical updates). Discovering VDL rao would be blessing for some sort of hunch on Visa number availability. He has apparently commanded our respect.

    Some guesstimate is better than utter confusion.

    We need you Mr. Rao. Help us in our journey from darkness to light.... an eventual green light!



    more...


    makeup clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. clip art tree house. clip art
  • clip art tree house. clip art



  • cbrnet
    06-10 02:10 PM
    Hi,
    I was tested positive with the skin test and by chest x-ray turned out to be negative. Also my family doctor prescribed a medication for 6 months course and I got the letter from the doctor after 6 months confirming the course of medication. The USCIS sent an RFE when they were about to process my I-485 and I sent the letter from the doctor confirming my chest x-ray was negative and the letter supporting the completion of 6 months medication.

    Thanks
    Kumar





    girlfriend clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. Treehouse Clip Art Graphics by
  • Treehouse Clip Art Graphics by



  • seahawks
    07-21 09:52 AM
    I still can't imagine Sen Hillary Clinton did not support legal immigrations..hmm, may be when we send it to Obama, he can take it up with his opponent to get her support too.. who knows, it is all a tricky issue





    hairstyles clip art tree house. clip art clip art tree house. clip art tree house. art,
  • clip art tree house. art,



  • Karthikthiru
    07-19 02:27 AM
    My attorney did not ask for Tax Returns for AOS. Our company uses Berry, Appleman & Leiden LLP - www.usabal.com


    Thanks
    Karthik





    dixie
    08-16 01:51 PM
    Australia is another option.

    http://www.immi.gov.au/
    The trouble with all these options is they are developed countries alright, but at least for techies, these countries just dont have a solid job market. I have friends who immigrated to Australia, got their PR and citizenship in 3 years and are now looking to immigrate to US !! Welcome to IV is all I can tell them.





    styrum
    02-18 12:22 PM
    I can't recall Democratic senators helping LEGAL immigrants during the CIR debate last year!

    Maria Cantwell (D-WA) introduced the only amendment favorable for us.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment