Sunday, June 26, 2011

cute pics of i love you

images 2011 i love you quotes in cute pics of i love you. Hat says I Love You Vector
  • Hat says I Love You Vector



  • pappu
    04-19 12:33 PM
    This thread is being closed as posted earlier in the thread. There will be mini action items posted in future by leaders of this initiative. Please participate on those initiatives.





    wallpaper Hat says I Love You Vector cute pics of i love you. Get some cute Couples in Love
  • Get some cute Couples in Love



  • hopefulgc
    03-08 12:57 PM
    AFAIK, I-140 is the underlying petition for the I-485. If I-140 is denied, the i-485 is automatically denied.
    Move fast, start a PERM and see if u can lock in a date.


    i missed the second part of your question.

    i personally know a friend whose 1-140 was denied and their 485 is obviously pending....he is working on EAD, they have appealed for the 140. While the case is pending the EAD has been extended by 2 years.
    Hope this helps.





    cute pics of i love you. The quot;I Love Youquot; Bear is
  • The quot;I Love Youquot; Bear is



  • asanghi
    09-15 02:15 PM
    We can send these to Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid. I am in. However it will only be effective if we manage PR well. The only reason flower campaign worked so well was because it was all over in the news. So I guess we should either copy some reporters (which I think may be too much data for them to appreciate) or make a press release through IV.





    2011 Get some cute Couples in Love cute pics of i love you. Simply love - Cute love theme.
  • Simply love - Cute love theme.



  • gc_chahiye
    10-04 11:41 PM
    Thanks for sharing the info. This part is really scary. I know potential employers are doing it. Can't believe CBP is doing it. You mean they will do it when you hand over the passport and I-94 at the airport and make a decision on that. WOW

    more than scary this is stupid. So if someone with same name as me has a webpage on al-jazeera or some other such site, then I am screwed at the port of entry.

    Worse, if I dont like someone just setup a webpage or two in that persons name, pledge allegiance to some fundamentalist Islamic group, put a photo-shopped image of him next to osama bin laden, and the next time that guy tries to re-enter the US... bam... Guantanamo bay! he wont even know what hit him.
    Would love to see the look on the CBP officers face to see a photo of the person in front of him with his arms around osama bin laden. A Kodak moment.

    I thought the government has enough databases of its own. Why use something as unfiltered and unreliable as the WWW



    more...


    cute pics of i love you. with sign quot;I Love Youquot;.
  • with sign quot;I Love Youquot;.



  • rally
    07-13 09:51 AM
    If you invest more than 1 million(like bechams hollywood hills home) in US you are eligible to apply for a greencard





    cute pics of i love you. i love you quotes cute.
  • i love you quotes cute.



  • mzafar125
    08-19 12:13 PM
    relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.

    I called USCIS again today and spoke to a IO, they stated that the biometrics had expired and that I should simply wait for the new request. I tried to argue with them that the register stated that they should use what they have in their database. They stated that I have to go for my biometrics and there was nothing else they could do about it. I then asked them if everything else had cleared and they stated that they were only waiting for my biometrics at this stage.

    The funny thing is that I submitted a referral since my application was outside of the processing times. The referral stated that biometrics were missing. Now if I had not filed my referral USCIS would have simply just sat on my application until god know when. I am going to write a letter and get someone over at USCIS to listen to me. An uphill battle but it's better than just relying on USCIS.

    Does anyone know how long biometrics are valid for ?

    Good Luck folks, hope this nighmare ends soon

    Priority date 10/2002
    i-140 approved in 1/2007
    EB3, ROW



    more...


    cute pics of i love you. I Love You Quotes Sayings cute
  • I Love You Quotes Sayings cute



  • pitha
    01-15 05:43 PM
    not to be cynical but what sort of "change" is on the way with CIR, if you are "illegal" sure some good change is on the way, but if you are a legal eb immigrant not sure what is in store for us, it is not necessary to be good with points based nonsense etc.

    For sure visa recapture independent of CIR is the best possible outcome.

    Anyway lets call lofgren and ask for visa recapture. I have already called and asked, please all of you do the same. It will give her confidence that there is support for it if all of us call.


    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    2010 The quot;I Love Youquot; Bear is cute pics of i love you. 2011 i love you quotes in
  • 2011 i love you quotes in



  • Pria
    01-10 09:49 AM
    Thanks for the information. As suggested, I sent two PP size photos along with the docs.
    Pria



    more...


    cute pics of i love you. cute, i think i love you,
  • cute, i think i love you,



  • Jubba
    09-04 08:23 PM
    heres another way to do it

    http://www.b-man.dk/tuts_pixelstretch.asp





    hair Simply love - Cute love theme. cute pics of i love you. Copy I Love You image code
  • Copy I Love You image code



  • Honda
    09-05 03:59 PM
    You need to wait another 5 years to get your GC. That's my prediction.



    more...


    cute pics of i love you. I#39;m so cute
  • I#39;m so cute



  • somma
    10-25 03:41 PM
    My EAD status shows "card production ordered" and my spouse is showing as pending. This has been like this for the past 4 days.

    Looks like they don't want to update the secondary information online.

    :confused:





    hot with sign quot;I Love Youquot;. cute pics of i love you. I love you mam
  • I love you mam



  • partha_vus
    06-15 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

    But i filed GC 6 times i had three approved I 140's with different priority dates.
    I missed filing my 485 couple times.


    thanks,



    more...


    house cute i love you poems. i love cute pics of i love you. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • tisha
    11-05 03:17 PM
    Hi,
    I actually have an O-1 non immigrant visa that will expire in about 6 months, I also have so many doubts, hope you can help me.
    1. Do you know if I-140 Premium Processing is available for EB-1A (extraordinary ability immigrant alien) with an employment based petition?
    2. If it is, can I file together the I-140 and I-485 (with premium processing)and does this will make the process faster or do you recommend to do them separately?
    3. After filing the I-140 can I travel or do I need a special permission?
    Thank you very much for your help





    tattoo i love you quotes cute. cute pics of i love you. namitha i love you kannada
  • namitha i love you kannada



  • waitin_toolong
    07-30 01:31 PM
    Congratulations,

    dependent getting the approval before primary happens, and the good news about that is that you will be approved as well. Sometimes the people who are supposed to update the system and issue notices dont get to all the applications at one time. or maybe they forget to commit the transaction :)

    To those wondering about how he was able to file should browse through archives of bulletins to note that his PD was current at a particular time. and current in July hence approval.

    Lets not get upset over the good luck of others. Sometimes it is so hard to be happy for others when our own conditions seem a little gloomy.



    more...


    pictures I Love You Quotes Sayings cute cute pics of i love you. for girls. cute i love you
  • for girls. cute i love you



  • pnara2
    01-24 10:04 AM
    Guys, sorry I do not understand the numbers very well. Assuming the same amount of spillover numbers for 2011, what will be the status of EB2 by December-2011??


    Thanks,
    Prasad.





    dresses I love you mam cute pics of i love you. 2010 i love you cute. cute
  • 2010 i love you cute. cute



  • wandmaker
    12-21 11:22 AM
    Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda.

    Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.



    more...


    makeup cute, i think i love you, cute pics of i love you. cute i love you poems. i love
  • cute i love you poems. i love



  • cox
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
    The filter is an excellent suggestion, Gary - I prefer to do things in-camera. I did not take later shots, so I can't sandwich them. The reds were extremely short lived, and clouds were moving in (and it was freezing), but I'll remember to get a couple of different exposures for next time.

    Thanks for the recommendation, QJ. I'll get out my map and find it.

    I'll try your dual processing suggestion, Kevin, but my PS skills are weak compared to some of our resident masters here. ;)





    girlfriend namitha i love you kannada cute pics of i love you. cute i love you drawings
  • cute i love you drawings



  • Soltan
    05-05 06:46 PM
    I think there's some nuance to this. You don't lose your PD if the company revokes your I-140, but you do lose your PD if USCIS revokes your I-140 due to fraud.

    Hey guys, digging up a little old topic but I have a question regarding the same.

    I was with my previous company for 4 years and had my i140 approved. Then I had to transfer to a different company due to most in humane behavior by them. They never gave me a copy of the i140 with repeated requests.

    But I do have the receipt and receipt number and I can check online that it is approved. So next time when the time is right for 485 etc, can I just use the old i140 receipt and print out of the approval (from uscis site)? Will the receipt and the approval print out work to PORT my PD?

    Please please reply.





    hairstyles I#39;m so cute cute pics of i love you. wallpaper cute i love you
  • wallpaper cute i love you



  • reddog
    01-21 11:03 AM
    Money.........





    gcpool
    07-08 09:19 AM
    My friends lawyer screwed up the application and it was returned. Later on it was filed and got accepted without their help. Now they are billing him and threatening him. What can he do?





    aadimanav
    12-27 07:48 PM
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79520069/NSC.pdf.html

    http://rapidshare.com/files/79519877/TSC.pdf.html



    No comments:

    Post a Comment