Friday, June 10, 2011

cute quotes and sayings for facebook

images cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. Cute Sayings; Facebook
  • Cute Sayings; Facebook



  • jonty_11
    01-22 12:01 PM
    Thank you JAPS19 - This Helps - Thank you.

    I dont have H1B for the new company, just employment letter and pay stubs.

    Can you please advise why you were sent to downtown? for what verification?

    Which airport was your port of entry?

    I dont have a lawyer anymore as I got laid off from the sponsoring company and working on a new company with EAD.

    Guys, take it easy, if they deport you from the port of entry the world will not come crashing down....Always keep your head up high and walk upright....we are more educated and learned than most of the folks around the world...so why be afraid....Just be honest and tell the truth...and let time take its course...NO FEAR and HONESTY should be our motto in these times of trial!!!!





    wallpaper Cute Sayings; Facebook cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • mchundi
    02-16 06:02 PM
    Let us put it this way. Short term we can get some benefits of the 90 k visas that can be recaptured (140k according to the Ombudsman - 50k which went to Schedule A last year) But now 90k , regardless of whether it frees numbers for all countries, is going to be a short lived relief . With so many cases coming out of the backlog, there has to be some long term solution for this. All the comprehensive immigration bills had been talking of raising the per country quota by a couple of % but you have to also see that they are redistributing the allocations to EB1, 2 and 3. So I guess in the long run, there is no other option but to increase the overall quota
    In the long run yes, we need to think big. One reason i brought this up as several of the immigration bills were to be taken up last year, but the Senate is not allocating enough time to discuss this. The house for its part passed a partisan bill with very little benefits for the legal immigrants.
    If the discussion on some of the controversial issues in the "CIR" get ugly things may be postponed to the next year(Not much activity may be planned as we get closer to elections, most house members may go back to campaigning).
    90k is not much, but the way USCIS works is odd. Because they cannot process 90k +140K petetions in a short time, it will allow everybody to file I-485 and get portability.
    --MC





    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes for facebook
  • cute love quotes for facebook



  • lazycis
    09-28 08:35 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    I need to find someone that can help me to file the Mandamus my name is been stuck over 2 years now and the USCIS still telling me it's PENDING....Please help me if anyone know a good lawyer that can file Mandamus.....


    Thanks
    Anan:confused:

    Check this
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check

    Ask any questions here
    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1781629

    Here is the sample complaint:
    http://boards.immigration.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16571&d=1182786004

    Your PD does not have to be current (it changes from month to month), if it was current at some time in the past, that will be enough.

    Fight for your rights!





    2011 cute quotes and sayings about cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • vicks_don
    12-14 12:38 PM
    You can stay here as your H1 is pending but you should not work. Then you are still Legal. This happened to many students in 04' when H1 ran out unexpectedly quick. As long as you do not work and H1 is pending i think you are legal. That is what finalized in 04'. Correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • sangeethak31
    07-15 12:36 PM
    Here is the link

    H1B and L1 Visas - U.S. Consulate General Mumbai, India (http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/h1b_and_l1_visas.html)

    Thanks,
    Sangeetha K





    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • rangakutta
    02-10 11:24 AM
    Hi ,

    I need help !!!! I am a Electrical Engineering , but I joined a Indian consultant and my H1b is approved. I am working as system admin for past 2 years. I want to apply my GC in EB2 catogory.. Can some 1 advise me what to do or how to proceed with this. I am very much confused because I am not so comfortable with EB3.

    Please advise !!!!!!!!

    Thanks



    more...


    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • radhay
    05-15 12:13 PM
    I think there can be only one AOS pending however you should be able to replace underlying 140 with another. Not sure how to go about.
    Thanks for your reply.

    My understanding is there can be only one AOS at any time.

    - So if the AOS is applied based on the EB3 140, can another AOS be filed based on EB2?

    - If a AOS has been applied based on EB3, can it be "upgraded" to EB2 ??

    Thanks.





    2010 cute love quotes for facebook
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • maverick_joe
    02-12 02:46 PM
    it wudnt be automatic simply because the primary on the 485 might not be ROW but the secondary would be ROW.

    I would think Cross-Charegeability is automatic. I mean if one spouse is birth country India/China and one is ROW, I would think cross charegeability is automatic but then again not a 100% sure.



    more...


    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. Cute Love Sayings For Facebook
  • Cute Love Sayings For Facebook



  • swapnajay
    10-09 01:08 PM
    Sorry to scare you in my previous reply....I did not read your question properly....
    Since you are from a Non-Retrogressed Country, you may be eligible to apply for AOS. As you mentioned, you may apply I-140, I-485, I-131, and I-765 all together without any hassle. Make sure your attorney files all your applications with the right fee, since the fee structure has changed recently.
    Sorry about my previous post though...
    Good Luck!!





    hair cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • whattodo21
    04-23 12:18 PM
    working with USCIS may yield us better results than suing them. the process may be slow, and it won't antagonize them against us (if they are not already!)

    iv is pursuing the right strategy.



    more...


    cute quotes and sayings for facebook. Cute Love Quotes And Sayings
  • Cute Love Quotes And Sayings



  • immi_seeker
    09-13 12:46 PM
    EB2 and EB3 at one point were in the same boat. Now that EB2 is advancing and is way ahead of EB3, the EB3 applicants are upset and angry. Their anger is very much justified. However, their anger should not be directed towards EB2 applicants.

    As I pointed out in another post, we are all players here and we are all playing by the rules. The system is not fair. Anger should be directed towards the system and not towards EB2s.

    "hate the game, don't hate the playa....Chris Rock" is appropriate here.

    Most of the EB2s, if not all, are supportive of reform and are supportive towards EB3 friends. The anger may lead to the disruption of this support.

    We are all in this together. We all need to stay together.


    Agree. Problem has been with some folks saying the spill over distribution should be changed. But nobody is sure whether it will help EB3I because on a vertical roll over scenario, the spill over will only help EB3 ROW as they have huge backlog too. So attitude seems to be, we are in this boat, so why not we make sure you guys will also be in same boat eventhough the change doesnt help us. And thats where the problem lies





    hot cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute quotes and sayings for
  • cute quotes and sayings for



  • permfiling
    01-17 01:18 PM
    bump^^^^



    more...


    house cute quotes and sayings for cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • webm
    04-21 02:39 PM
    Congratulations on getting your GC !!!

    I need to ask you a question as I don't see on LUD after FP in 485. However LUD changed on my approved I-140.

    Was there any LUD on I-140 case after your FP?

    Regards

    Normally there should be a LUD on 485 after FP is done (same day/next)..





    tattoo cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • bach007
    11-27 01:35 PM
    Originals of these have to be mailed first right? Do we need to carry copies of these on day of interview????



    more...


    pictures cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings



  • CADude
    11-07 07:30 PM
    Please Read the SOP I-485 Section 6: Work Load Distribution (page 134 of 269)

    If all earlier process is completed (NC, G235A, FP, etc, etc..) then you will come to WL Distribution phase. If you Visa# is not available then files will be kept in "visa hold self" sorted by PD. It's reviewed monthly for visa# availability.

    If visa# available for your PD then file will be assigned to Adjustor.

    But to reach WL Distribution, all process haved to be completed which is done based on your Receive Date(RD). I am sure FIFO didn't followed for July 2nd filer(few filer are still waiting for RN). So for all praticle purpose read Notice date(ND) inplace of RD.





    dresses cute quotes and sayings for cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • gc_wow
    09-16 10:54 PM
    Get the cnn chief and make this lou dog on our side, that would be he will never talk about H1b and will praise IV for their efforts in improving USCIS and public policy. This is the time to do this. If dog wont budge then pull sponsers and chase him to the end of earth and may be hell.I have never seen such a bigot in my life.



    more...


    makeup Cute Love Sayings For Facebook cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute quotes and sayings for
  • cute quotes and sayings for



  • swartzphotography
    November 24th, 2005, 11:03 PM
    well the short answer is i like the light picture better. now i am sure that is not all your after is which one but also why. to me the photo is just jumping out at me more dark images have there place but for this particular type of image i think the lighter pictures lend better to flowers





    girlfriend cute love quotes and sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. cute quotes and sayings about
  • cute quotes and sayings about



  • masterji
    10-14 05:40 PM
    I thought AP must ONLY be used for emergency travel purposes, not for vacations, brother's marriage etc. Some IV members shared their experiences at the POE, the IO may ask why you left US, what was the emergency? Please correct me if I am wrong. Can AP be used for casual travel also? Thanks.

    Not a lawyer. This is not a legal advice.





    hairstyles Cute Love Quotes And Sayings cute quotes and sayings for facebook. Love Quotes, Cute Quotes,
  • Love Quotes, Cute Quotes,



  • kumar1
    09-22 11:11 AM
    You get this kind of mental state only after spending 8-9 years here! Look at people with PD of 2007....trying to sue USCIS for interfile! It took 7 years for my wife to get EAD. Some of the H4s got EAD in less than 6 months. Am I going to sue USCIS? Hell No!

    Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness!

    Dude, Your PD is in early 2001 and you are so calm and composed?. I am amazed with your “current state of mind”. I hope you get your GC soon.





    basav
    08-04 02:30 PM
    Awaiting for the response from experts, kindly help.





    skagitswimmer
    June 6th, 2005, 10:03 PM
    These are all good suggestions and translate well from my film days. I also read that, whereas in b&w the adage was expose for the shadows and develop (or print) for highlights, in digital it is the reverse - expose to preserve detail in the highlights and then use your curves in RAW to fix the shadows where you want them. So I'll have to put all that to work this week / weekend. If the flowers stay around, that is.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment