khukubindu
08-18 11:03 AM
Hi SL
Which service center is processing your application ?
Which service center is processing your application ?
wallpaper dark brown hair pink highlights. dark brown hair red highlights
chris
10-17 04:37 AM
Hi Kitiara,
I get asked to make quite a few banners for different companies and through trial and error I have found that once you have created your images in photoshop and saved them at the lowest file size as possible without losing any quality, open the images up in fireworks and create the animation there using frames as I find fireworks optimises gifs muchbetter than photoshop,
(And believe me it hurts me to say that as i'm a big photoshop fan).
I'm sure your aware also that the more frames you use the bigger the file size is going to be so its always best to use the least ammount of frames needed and adjust the frame speed of each frame to get the required effect.
By the way I love looking at the images you create when you post them do you have a tutorial website where I could create one for my nickname of The Bandit:bandit:
I get asked to make quite a few banners for different companies and through trial and error I have found that once you have created your images in photoshop and saved them at the lowest file size as possible without losing any quality, open the images up in fireworks and create the animation there using frames as I find fireworks optimises gifs muchbetter than photoshop,
(And believe me it hurts me to say that as i'm a big photoshop fan).
I'm sure your aware also that the more frames you use the bigger the file size is going to be so its always best to use the least ammount of frames needed and adjust the frame speed of each frame to get the required effect.
By the way I love looking at the images you create when you post them do you have a tutorial website where I could create one for my nickname of The Bandit:bandit:
Anders �stberg
May 31st, 2004, 05:37 PM
I like ducks...they taste good. :p
'Right back at you' said the duck! :D
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5406.jpg
'Right back at you' said the duck! :D
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5406.jpg
2011 pictures pink hair highlights
lvinaykumar
08-28 05:01 PM
How did u manage to get so many red dots....at least you are on top of something!!!!:D:D
lol...
lol...
more...
amundres
01-13 03:54 AM
I live in northern california and has written letters to congressman, first lady but not response.
waitingnwaiting
02-15 01:17 PM
If each state in India were a country
There would have been no backlog.
There would have been no backlog.
more...
go_guy123
03-12 03:57 PM
80-90% of H1B visa holders are on contract positions only and that was the sole purpose. Are you trying to say that all these H1B visa holders should take up permanent positions with the clients. One can do this also, no big deal but then who is going to cover the risk of layOff which can happen anytime with these permanent positions.
At least consulting companies do not lay you off and ur GC process doesn't gets screwed up in between and one doesn't gets out of status all of a sudden.
Also there had been some fraud cases by few of the consulting companies, but not all are fraud. Moreover tightening these rules doesn't stops the fraud company's, it stops all the valid consulting companies as well to run the business.
The H1B rules said that the job should not be temporary or seasonal in nature. It has been flouted over the years and only recently USCIS started crackdown on this clause.
Over the years American companies pretty much used H1B exclusive through a third party so that that they don't appear under the DOL H1B sponsoring company lists.
USCIS is pretty much going back to the original clauses/intent of H1B that were laid out in 1990.
At least consulting companies do not lay you off and ur GC process doesn't gets screwed up in between and one doesn't gets out of status all of a sudden.
Also there had been some fraud cases by few of the consulting companies, but not all are fraud. Moreover tightening these rules doesn't stops the fraud company's, it stops all the valid consulting companies as well to run the business.
The H1B rules said that the job should not be temporary or seasonal in nature. It has been flouted over the years and only recently USCIS started crackdown on this clause.
Over the years American companies pretty much used H1B exclusive through a third party so that that they don't appear under the DOL H1B sponsoring company lists.
USCIS is pretty much going back to the original clauses/intent of H1B that were laid out in 1990.
2010 Hair Coloring: Pink Hair
pappu
05-14 11:47 AM
I'm not sure what made you decide for CP. There maybe valid reasons or you maybe misguided.
I have heard some people use the CP route thinking that once the dates get current, they will get Green Card faster than AOS route. Some people use it as a back-up. But I am not sure what made you opt for this if you knew you will deny yourself EAD and AP benefits.
I have heard some people use the CP route thinking that once the dates get current, they will get Green Card faster than AOS route. Some people use it as a back-up. But I am not sure what made you opt for this if you knew you will deny yourself EAD and AP benefits.
more...

HarishM
09-21 04:21 PM
Since I did my master's here. I think they filed my case under EB1...I need to re-check. If this is the case then how long does it take. Yes I'm an indian.
hair her pink-and-blonde hair
Canadianindian
07-06 11:25 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/06/30/DI2007063000525.html
Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it
This is what I asked:
Can the USCIS explain the mental, physical and financial trauma caused to 400,000 LEGAL immigrants. This illegal and reckless actions by the USCIS needs immediate attention by the law makers.
What is USCIS doing to address this 300 million dollar fiasco. We need some response and justice. Please help (www.immigrationvoice.org)
Please post on the question on USCIS/DOS mess up, if there are enough people asking the same question then they migh answer it
This is what I asked:
Can the USCIS explain the mental, physical and financial trauma caused to 400,000 LEGAL immigrants. This illegal and reckless actions by the USCIS needs immediate attention by the law makers.
What is USCIS doing to address this 300 million dollar fiasco. We need some response and justice. Please help (www.immigrationvoice.org)
more...
PavanV
04-20 04:34 PM
Really tragic, I noticed the cause of death was suicide by asphyxiation, they found a plastic bag around his head ?, that totally seems suspicious to me, an IITian will have a tons of job offers in India, so if finances were his problem that is ruled out, love problems ?, sad to see a 23 year old kid pass away like this.
hot Dirty Blonde Hair With Dark
sam2006
01-22 06:27 PM
THANKS A MILLION for the Effort
god bless
god bless
more...
house Try Pink Ben
.jpg)
crystal
07-12 10:11 PM
EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soonI can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
My take on the permanent solution:
1. Recapture lost visa numbers
2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
6. ????
cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D
tattoo pink hair highlights in brown
l8A
10-05 10:27 AM
I think you have period of 180 days after being out of status to apply for permanent residency. I'm not sure though. It would probably be your best bet to double check with a lawyer and get professional advice. Good luck.
Yes, you are right. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing that a person can apply for their AOS within 6 months of their being out-of-status. I am in close touch w/ my attorney, and he seems to be OK with the situation, but after seeing some disturbing tales on these forums, I wanted to confirm.
Yes, you are right. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing that a person can apply for their AOS within 6 months of their being out-of-status. I am in close touch w/ my attorney, and he seems to be OK with the situation, but after seeing some disturbing tales on these forums, I wanted to confirm.
more...
pictures pink hair highlights in rown
sonu9
07-30 12:45 PM
hi thank you . yes we can, receiving letters from "x" address is not at all problem then is it fine to put X adress ? no problem right ? thank you once again.
dresses dark brown hair pink highlights. dark brown hair with orange
pt326bc
07-12 07:14 PM
:confused::confused:
First (Original one):
labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
Labor approved: September - 2007
I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)
485 not yet filed
Second (approved labor from different company):
labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)
Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose
1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one
2. file one more 485
3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?
:confused:
You could file CP for one and continue with AOS for another and see which one comes out successful sooner. Theoretically you could have any number of applications for a green card; but for simlicity's sake (USCIS not yours) it is always wise to stick to one.
But confirm with you lawyer; this is not legal advice.
Regards.
First (Original one):
labor date: EB2-Aug-2002
Labor approved: September - 2007
I-140 approved: Yesterday (July-11-2008)
485 not yet filed
Second (approved labor from different company):
labor date: EB3-Apr-2004 and labor approved
140 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
485 filed: July 13 2007 - case is pending as of now
I dont know what to do with my original green card one (whether to file one more 485 or not)
Gurus help me with your knowlege which option i have to choose
1. withdraw the 485 (filed with substituion labor) and file new 485 with the original one
2. file one more 485
3. wait for the substituion labor 140 to be approved and transfer priority date and category?
:confused:
You could file CP for one and continue with AOS for another and see which one comes out successful sooner. Theoretically you could have any number of applications for a green card; but for simlicity's sake (USCIS not yours) it is always wise to stick to one.
But confirm with you lawyer; this is not legal advice.
Regards.
more...
makeup dark brown hair pink
nath.exists
11-02 03:11 PM
Hi,
My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.
1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.
My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.
1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.
girlfriend dark brown hair pink highlights. rown hair, highlights,
abracadabra
05-30 03:45 PM
E-Filing Support <e-filing.support@dhs.gov> sent email and got the confirmation receipt notice through email
hairstyles hair highlights for dark

pleaseadviseme
09-22 02:28 AM
Hi, guys, i am new here, I hope you guys can help me with my urgent questions.
I am on my OPT which i do have a F-1 visa. my employer said he will file my H1b petition on Jan. 1st. and thank god this is from a non profit organization(hospital and filing from university hospital level), so i guess i do have the non-cap advantage...
my fiancee has F-1 visa too, but we are getting married next month so excited. should i ask my employer to apply for us the same time? is it possible to apply for H1b for me, and my wife f1 to h4 change of status the same time without i get approved on h1b? she is going to meaningless school to maintain her status, but if she can be on h4 (not including f2), she can save alot of money and alot lesser pressure.
i don't know how is this work, and how much is the f-1 to h-4 status change costs. also, if i get denied, she will be denied too, but if she gets denied, will i get denied?
in other word, is filing both visa same time affect the chance of getting approved? i have heard some people saying that it's alot better to file one at a time rather than both at the same time.
u guys know the odds of getting approved on h1b from non profit organization these days? my hospital is a non profit research hospital with 1500+ employees.
thanks alot guys and girls. i wish you the best with your visas!!!!
I am on my OPT which i do have a F-1 visa. my employer said he will file my H1b petition on Jan. 1st. and thank god this is from a non profit organization(hospital and filing from university hospital level), so i guess i do have the non-cap advantage...
my fiancee has F-1 visa too, but we are getting married next month so excited. should i ask my employer to apply for us the same time? is it possible to apply for H1b for me, and my wife f1 to h4 change of status the same time without i get approved on h1b? she is going to meaningless school to maintain her status, but if she can be on h4 (not including f2), she can save alot of money and alot lesser pressure.
i don't know how is this work, and how much is the f-1 to h-4 status change costs. also, if i get denied, she will be denied too, but if she gets denied, will i get denied?
in other word, is filing both visa same time affect the chance of getting approved? i have heard some people saying that it's alot better to file one at a time rather than both at the same time.
u guys know the odds of getting approved on h1b from non profit organization these days? my hospital is a non profit research hospital with 1500+ employees.
thanks alot guys and girls. i wish you the best with your visas!!!!
msyedy
01-25 10:21 AM
Is it a bad idea to ask for help from the indian government, there are ministers like "Minister for Overseas Indian Affairs - Vayalar Ravi" who is supposed to look into issues we are having here, even if contacting them doesn't help, it atleast will not hurt us. i think there are few good ministers in there who can understand our problems, they may not help us with $$ but may be able to help us with their lobbying groups.
i think "Ronen Sen - India's ambassador to USA" is another person who will be sympathetic to our cause.
Wah Kya sooch hai,
Congress is not listening to the Citizen Tech lobbyist, It will listen to Indian Ministers to make us Citizens. India wants all its citizens to become america citizens soon, there should be a separate provision for Indians. India wants to kick all the skilled people out of their country.
How would you think that India could say something like this. You being an indian are saying that your country sucks big time. God forbid you dont your GC, will you suicied.
Admin Remove this post
i think "Ronen Sen - India's ambassador to USA" is another person who will be sympathetic to our cause.
Wah Kya sooch hai,
Congress is not listening to the Citizen Tech lobbyist, It will listen to Indian Ministers to make us Citizens. India wants all its citizens to become america citizens soon, there should be a separate provision for Indians. India wants to kick all the skilled people out of their country.
How would you think that India could say something like this. You being an indian are saying that your country sucks big time. God forbid you dont your GC, will you suicied.
Admin Remove this post
vxg
06-21 03:32 PM
If black and whites are acceptable then i think you can make copies of an existing one, just make sure you copy it at your employers copier that too in the working hours, that's the Cheapest way of doing it.:D
B&W are not acceptable unless your PD is 1935.
B&W are not acceptable unless your PD is 1935.
No comments:
Post a Comment