bugsbunny
05-23 06:08 PM
I am not jealous of computer workers, I pity their life, their overall ignorance about things around and their unwarrented arrogance.
lol this is hilarious
Another thing you look down on....IT workers
Isn't your neck aching from looking down on so many people? :D hahaha
Slow down...i am loosing count of the number of things you look down on :D
lol this is hilarious
Another thing you look down on....IT workers
Isn't your neck aching from looking down on so many people? :D hahaha
Slow down...i am loosing count of the number of things you look down on :D
wallpaper Detroit Tigers Desktop

bigboy007
06-10 06:48 PM
how come senators support this kind of piece meal approach when they are not ready to support the pain being endured in piece meal approach. They can also recapture imm visas in piece meal.
Also this specifically talks about any employer visa petition not necessaryily EAD. I have passed all this to my friends to oppose though. Thanks for bringing this up. With minimal opposition the fate would be as same as that of TARP amendment.
People are ready to endure the pain rather raise their voice.
Also this specifically talks about any employer visa petition not necessaryily EAD. I have passed all this to my friends to oppose though. Thanks for bringing this up. With minimal opposition the fate would be as same as that of TARP amendment.
People are ready to endure the pain rather raise their voice.
drak70
04-09 09:52 AM
Since you colleague friend is a doctor doing medical research , it is possible he might have been been harrased or it is possible the IO did him a favor by letting him in with 5 days I-94.
Medical researcher are usually on J-1 visa or H1B visa. Unlike companies these H1b visa are exempt from cap requirements and hence can have nearly any starting date.
..
I speak from personal experience some time back when a friend of mine lost his temporary faculty job in India but he had H1B visa valid for 15 more days. My US university offered to take him back on his visa.So he immediately flew back,and IO@POE@BWI asked him not to delay filing the extension.
..
Hence if the visa was expiring in 10-15 days then it was the IO who was generous because he let him in so that you can it renewed here.(J-1 extension is easily done by univ itself in one day,H1b extension is valid once the papers are filed with USCIS cand an be easily expedited).
Pappu, I also thought that these are rumors as there hasn't been a single instance where the person who was refused visa put up a post on IV [or other immigration message boards.]
But today morning, my colleague said that his friend was harassed by IO. My colleague's friend came to JFK last week and IO called the professor he was working with. [My colleague said he is a doctor, doing medical research here]. IO gave him I-94 expiring in 5 days and asked him to go back. I have asked contact details for his friend and I will make sure that he gets in touch with IV so that IV can do something about it.
Medical researcher are usually on J-1 visa or H1B visa. Unlike companies these H1b visa are exempt from cap requirements and hence can have nearly any starting date.
..
I speak from personal experience some time back when a friend of mine lost his temporary faculty job in India but he had H1B visa valid for 15 more days. My US university offered to take him back on his visa.So he immediately flew back,and IO@POE@BWI asked him not to delay filing the extension.
..
Hence if the visa was expiring in 10-15 days then it was the IO who was generous because he let him in so that you can it renewed here.(J-1 extension is easily done by univ itself in one day,H1b extension is valid once the papers are filed with USCIS cand an be easily expedited).
Pappu, I also thought that these are rumors as there hasn't been a single instance where the person who was refused visa put up a post on IV [or other immigration message boards.]
But today morning, my colleague said that his friend was harassed by IO. My colleague's friend came to JFK last week and IO called the professor he was working with. [My colleague said he is a doctor, doing medical research here]. IO gave him I-94 expiring in 5 days and asked him to go back. I have asked contact details for his friend and I will make sure that he gets in touch with IV so that IV can do something about it.
2011 Theme name: Detroit Tigers
sureshj
06-08 02:18 PM
To solve the FBI name check problem, the following suggestions should be communicated to lawmaker if possible:
1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.
2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.
3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.
I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...
Consider this...
1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.
For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.
In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.
I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.
PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1
1. Increase the fundings for FBI name check. The major reason of name check delay is due to lack of resources for manual name check.
2. Introduce a conditional Green Card. Conditional green card is equivalent to green card, except with condition that it could be taken back IF AND ONLY IF the name check eventually fails to pass. Person with conditional green card enjoy all the benefits with normal green card, including transfering job freely, re-enter US freely, count years to citizenship, etc.
3. People wants to file 485 can ask FBI do name check before they actaully file 485 with a certain amount of filing fee. So that the delay for FBI name check will not impact 485 processing too much.
I could'nt agree with gcdreamer more...
Consider this...
1. FBI, I believe, has 2 rookie analysts dedicated to processing name checks and I heard USCIS pays $25 per name check.
2. FBI has distributed databases in NY, CA, FL, etc. that are not networked. So they have to request name checks individually out of these databases.
3. Name check ranks least in their priority list.
4. FBI has increased their name check criteria from 2 (First name and Last Name) to, I think it is, 7 or 8 (part of the first name, part of the last name and few other combinations). This increases the chances of your name generating "hits" and falling into this blackhole.
In addition to the above FBI (which normally receives ~1.5m name check requests per year) received ~6m in 2003. They are still recovering from that deluge. So now you see what's causing the delay.
For USCIS this works out fine, since they rake in 15% of their annual revenue from EAD/AP renewals. They do not want to mess with this "free money" and reduce the processing time. And to top it all they can transfer the blame on FBI.
In addition, to secure this "money train" USCIS cleverly issued a public memo earlier this year indicating WOM cases will be fought in court. To most this would have seemed like the end of WOM, but it is not. Applicants have since filed and won these cases. However the memo probably had its' desired effect...to discourage a majority of the applicants from filing WOM.
I think USCIS has to be made accountable for the money they earn. The $25/name check is just not sufficient. More funding is necessary so that FBI can allocate more analysts to the job and also upgrade their IT infrastructure. Excuses such as "ball is in FBI's court" is just not acceptable. "Conditional Green card" (as suggested by gcdreamer) is excellant idea to alleviate the problems the "name check" victims face over the ~2 to 4 years they spend in this blackhole.
PS: Just in case you are not aware of Senator Obama's initiative to address this problem here is a link where you can sign-up for whatever it is worth.
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505&1
more...
Jaime
02-19 12:27 AM
Guys, this looks good. It is NOT for illegal aliens. Paragraphs (c) and (d) state that the alien must be admissible as an immigrant (i.e. not have broken the law by being an illegal), read paragraph (d) here:
"(d) Security and Law Enforcement Clearances- The alien, if over 15 years of age, shall submit fingerprints in accordance with procedures established by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such fingerprints shall be submitted to relevant Federal agencies to be checked against existing databases for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a process for challenging the accuracy of matches that result in a finding of ineligibility for adjustment of status."
Read the "or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section"....so, anyone who broke the law by entering the country illegally would NOT be eligible.
So, stop sending those letters opposing this bill, and instead let's support it!!
"(d) Security and Law Enforcement Clearances- The alien, if over 15 years of age, shall submit fingerprints in accordance with procedures established by the Secretary of Homeland Security. Such fingerprints shall be submitted to relevant Federal agencies to be checked against existing databases for information relating to criminal, national security, or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall provide a process for challenging the accuracy of matches that result in a finding of ineligibility for adjustment of status."
Read the "or other law enforcement actions that would render the alien ineligible for adjustment of status under this section"....so, anyone who broke the law by entering the country illegally would NOT be eligible.
So, stop sending those letters opposing this bill, and instead let's support it!!
485Mbe4001
06-08 11:57 AM
I would agree with the others that name check is a black hole. I had contacted congressman and senators during 'meet the lawmakers', but my contact at the congressmans office said that there is nothing that he can do to help me expediate the name check.
After 3.5 years waiting for my PD to be current i took an infopass appointment only to find out that i am stuck in name check. I had no reason to think about namecheck, i dont even have a parking ticket. Even the immigration officer said that there is nothing much he can do about it. For all other RFE's etc we can provide documentation etc. there is nothing you can do to speed up your name check. if you are stuck then just pray that you get out of this hell hole.
There is a yahoo group called namechecktrackker that was started by an IV member, it has about 1000 members.
FBI has also stopped responding to congressional requests and WOM. refer to aytes memo of Dec 2006
http://www.cyrusmehta.com/related/Ayetes_Memo_on_Name_Checks.pdf
I would actually also suggest requesting a meeting with both senators and congressperson in your area, rather than sending a webfax.
After 3.5 years waiting for my PD to be current i took an infopass appointment only to find out that i am stuck in name check. I had no reason to think about namecheck, i dont even have a parking ticket. Even the immigration officer said that there is nothing much he can do about it. For all other RFE's etc we can provide documentation etc. there is nothing you can do to speed up your name check. if you are stuck then just pray that you get out of this hell hole.
There is a yahoo group called namechecktrackker that was started by an IV member, it has about 1000 members.
FBI has also stopped responding to congressional requests and WOM. refer to aytes memo of Dec 2006
http://www.cyrusmehta.com/related/Ayetes_Memo_on_Name_Checks.pdf
I would actually also suggest requesting a meeting with both senators and congressperson in your area, rather than sending a webfax.
more...
srr_2007
04-01 11:34 AM
This is the new trend among the Desi consulting firms in NJ area. I don�t know about other areas. These days they don't want to hire a person with tons of experience. Because the experienced ask more benefits and can't be exploited to the same extend as an F1 OPT candidate.
Recently I spoke with many Desi consulting companies to change my job and most of them were offering less than what I get today. Later, I spoke to the consultants on bench/training and learned about the OPT candidates.
Another thing, at the client site if you are a Corp candidate then they don't believe your resume and expect you to prove yourself at the work. Not a problem for an experience candidate to prove his or her capabilities, but the whole process shatters your morale and at some point it becomes a problem.
Recently I spoke with many Desi consulting companies to change my job and most of them were offering less than what I get today. Later, I spoke to the consultants on bench/training and learned about the OPT candidates.
Another thing, at the client site if you are a Corp candidate then they don't believe your resume and expect you to prove yourself at the work. Not a problem for an experience candidate to prove his or her capabilities, but the whole process shatters your morale and at some point it becomes a problem.
2010 Detroit Tigers (Team)

rockstart
07-13 05:02 AM
I am current as well.
more...
guy03062
11-11 07:49 PM
This is great find. I am not sure why IV leadership (as an advocacy group) is not pursuing this to USCIS leadership as they are in touch with them regularly for other issues. Are we missing something here?
Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.
Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
Under the regulation No reference to Calendar year. It mentions explicitly calendar quarter.
Immigration and Nationality Act: Section ACT 202 - Numerical Limitation to any single foreign state under Sec. 202. [8 U.S.C. 1152]
(3) Exception if additional visas available. - If because of the application of paragraph (2) with respect to one or more foreign states or dependent areas, the total number of visas available under both subsections (a) and (b) of section 203 for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who otherwise may be issued such a visa, paragraph (2) shall not apply to visas made available to such states or areas during the remainder of such calendar quarter.
(5) 2/ RULES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS
(A) EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
(B) LIMITING FALL ACROSS FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES SUBJECT TO SUBSECTION (e)- In the case of a foreign state or dependent area to which subsection (e) applies, if the total number of visas issued under section 203(b) exceeds the maximum number of visas that may be made available to immigrants of the state or area under section 203(b)consistent with subsection (e) (determined without regard to this paragraph),in applying subsection (e) all visas shall be deemed to have been required for the classes of aliens specified in section 203(b).
hair Detroit Tigers
ajthakur
07-14 05:07 PM
I filed for 485 during July 2007. My 140 was already approved. Due to some problems I quit my employer in August 2007. My previous employer was a desi blood sucker. I was fed up & decided to quit after working for him for 3 years. I applied for H1 transfer with a new employer based on approved 140. I got H1 approval for another 3 years. Currently I am working for the new H1 sponsoring employer. I also received an EAD card based on pending 485 for one year. I didnt notify USICS of job change in July.
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
I applied for EAD extension this year. The application for EAD extension is pending. I got a following RFE on my 485:
Please state whether or not you are currently working for your I-140 petitioner.
You must submit a currently dated letter from you permanent employer, describing your present job duties & position in the organization, your proferred position (if different from your current one), the date you began employement & the offered salary & wage. The letter must also indicate whether the terms & conditions of your employement based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
I am not in good terms with my previous employer so I cant ask him for a letter. I can ask my new employer for such a letter.
Will USCIS come to know I quite Employer A before completing 180 days?
Also is it possible that 140 was revoked by my previous employer?
What document should I send to USCIS now?
more...
gc_wow
02-12 03:52 PM
No one cares about our plight.We are like new Jews in America.No matter what for no reason every one hates us for what we are.
hot Detroit Tigers D Font Help
abd
09-17 03:35 PM
I changed employer and location. So I was asked to clarify the location change if I am still with the sponsoring employer or submit a letter from a current employer stating duties salary etc. Replied to them and they are evaluating the response.
How many days have passed snce they received your response? Was yours similar to mine. Please look at Page 1 of this thread of my detailed RFE. Did the sttus change for you to "Review"? Sorry so many questions but my attorney is sending the response overnight today and i am so nervous and anxious and scared and.... etc.
How many days have passed snce they received your response? Was yours similar to mine. Please look at Page 1 of this thread of my detailed RFE. Did the sttus change for you to "Review"? Sorry so many questions but my attorney is sending the response overnight today and i am so nervous and anxious and scared and.... etc.
more...
house Detroit Tigers (Team)
abhijitp
03-09 02:39 PM
Hi,
I have 6,355 miles from Delta. I want to donate these miles to someone who is travelling to DC. Please let me know if I can do this and how to do it.
Thank you and good luck to you all.
1) Get in touch with someone who wants to use the miles
2 ) How to Contribute Frequent Flyer Miles | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how_7193899_contribute-frequent-flyer-miles.html)
I have 6,355 miles from Delta. I want to donate these miles to someone who is travelling to DC. Please let me know if I can do this and how to do it.
Thank you and good luck to you all.
1) Get in touch with someone who wants to use the miles
2 ) How to Contribute Frequent Flyer Miles | eHow.com (http://www.ehow.com/how_7193899_contribute-frequent-flyer-miles.html)
tattoo more of the Detroit Tigers
Macaca
01-31 04:52 PM
I am actually looking for a very simple answer : My husband whose EB-2 I-140 had been approved some time back, wants to quit his job & pursue MBA on F-1. Would the I-539 be approved in this case ? Or should he plan for H4.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
Zima's post is not about stamping only. Applying for F1 from US means that the International Student office will mail I-20 and application to USCIS and you do not get a stamp on your passport. Applying for F1 in Embassy means that you take the same I-20 and apply at the embassy and get your passport satmped. Same rules should be applicable.
I think Zima's case is saying that you can not go to F1 (in Zima's case extend F1) with approved I-140. It probably also depends on when Zima's I-140 and F1 were filed/approved.
It certainly does not look good. I think USCIS has your I-140 file and your F1 application will be conected to it.
There was a related post sometime back. From what I remember, there was a person who got I-140 approved on F1 and then transferred to H1B.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
Zima's post is not about stamping only. Applying for F1 from US means that the International Student office will mail I-20 and application to USCIS and you do not get a stamp on your passport. Applying for F1 in Embassy means that you take the same I-20 and apply at the embassy and get your passport satmped. Same rules should be applicable.
I think Zima's case is saying that you can not go to F1 (in Zima's case extend F1) with approved I-140. It probably also depends on when Zima's I-140 and F1 were filed/approved.
It certainly does not look good. I think USCIS has your I-140 file and your F1 application will be conected to it.
There was a related post sometime back. From what I remember, there was a person who got I-140 approved on F1 and then transferred to H1B.
more...
pictures Detroit Tigers
coopheal
03-12 10:36 AM
WHAT are you all doing? you want our money and our involvement for what?
Pappu does not want your money. Shame on you for saying that.
People are contributing it for their own benefits.
Pappu does not want your money. Shame on you for saying that.
People are contributing it for their own benefits.
dresses Detroit Tigers Wallpapers
BharatPremi
03-17 01:33 PM
1) Labor Substitution
2) Long EB3 queue and thus switching to EB2
3) Not geeting PBEC/DBEC labor approval for avg 4 to 6 years
4) I-140 approval queue
5) Name Check queue
6) Bogus multiple filings filing (To take a chance people pursue multiple
filings. This generally is done through desi
companies. In general one valid filing and other
is worked out for rainy days)
7) Vaild multiple filings ( Example: Husband and wife both on H1. One file with
husband as principal applicant and other is with Wife
a principal applicant)
8) You have current PD but your RD is not current. And when your RD becomes current PD does not remain current
All have played their parts for keeping us at where we are right now. But if you want to curse you may curse only to the lot in no:1 (Curse target: applicants) and 2 to 5 & 8 (Curse target: USCIS)... Otherwise all other
streams flourished out of frustration or manipulataive calculation to have security net.
2) Long EB3 queue and thus switching to EB2
3) Not geeting PBEC/DBEC labor approval for avg 4 to 6 years
4) I-140 approval queue
5) Name Check queue
6) Bogus multiple filings filing (To take a chance people pursue multiple
filings. This generally is done through desi
companies. In general one valid filing and other
is worked out for rainy days)
7) Vaild multiple filings ( Example: Husband and wife both on H1. One file with
husband as principal applicant and other is with Wife
a principal applicant)
8) You have current PD but your RD is not current. And when your RD becomes current PD does not remain current
All have played their parts for keeping us at where we are right now. But if you want to curse you may curse only to the lot in no:1 (Curse target: applicants) and 2 to 5 & 8 (Curse target: USCIS)... Otherwise all other
streams flourished out of frustration or manipulataive calculation to have security net.
more...
makeup Detroit Tigers iPhone
jaocanada
06-10 08:29 PM
Sent.
girlfriend Detroit Tigers ballpark
gcformeornot
03-16 12:54 PM
dude, you don't know jack.........there is no "eligibility" when it comes to EB2 or EB3.
The FUC@#NG job has to demand a Master's for EB2.
It's not like the monkey-jobs that you fools do for fuc@#ng two-bit desi employers who are anywhere from 5-100 people strong NEED an EB2 !!!!
any monkey can do 99% of the jobs that desi EB3 people do on the West Coast and the East Coast...........that's reality. It's YOUR problem if you cannot stomach this reality.
And all these folks have the audacity to call themselves "highly skilled"!!! hahahahahaha..............errr, by the way, what school did most of these people go to? Lemme guess..........some SDNMDFDF Institute of Tech in some freakin village in India??
If they did not qualify for EB2, then they should have FU@#%NG worked HARDER when they could.............should have gotten a good degree........and landed a respectable job in a BIG company....
And don't preach what you have no knowledge about, ok buddy?
For the record, i have NEVER used any legal shortcut ever.
that's the best way to get rid of such fools......
The FUC@#NG job has to demand a Master's for EB2.
It's not like the monkey-jobs that you fools do for fuc@#ng two-bit desi employers who are anywhere from 5-100 people strong NEED an EB2 !!!!
any monkey can do 99% of the jobs that desi EB3 people do on the West Coast and the East Coast...........that's reality. It's YOUR problem if you cannot stomach this reality.
And all these folks have the audacity to call themselves "highly skilled"!!! hahahahahaha..............errr, by the way, what school did most of these people go to? Lemme guess..........some SDNMDFDF Institute of Tech in some freakin village in India??
If they did not qualify for EB2, then they should have FU@#%NG worked HARDER when they could.............should have gotten a good degree........and landed a respectable job in a BIG company....
And don't preach what you have no knowledge about, ok buddy?
For the record, i have NEVER used any legal shortcut ever.
that's the best way to get rid of such fools......
hairstyles Detroit tigers wallpaper

h1bmajdoor
07-13 09:47 PM
Well said GCBY3000. Since something is going to happen, she wants to project herself as though she put in some effort. A few months back when I made a phone appointment with her, she was not at all helpfull. All she kept saying was, we can do it for you for so many $$$. It was all about money, money and money. I honestly doubt her intentions.
this whole US immigration system is to screw you and make them happy and rich. The thinking of US is zero-sum. For them to be rich and happy, they have to screw someone. They screwed slaves for hundreds of years. Now your turn.
You know what the sailors used to say to the slaves on the journey from Africa? "Land of the free".
And why did the africans not rebel? Firstly because they sold other africans into slavery. Secondly no africans brought back news of the situation from america to africa.
Both these tricks are used on h1bs from india. Sadly, one of the major accomplices in this are Indian companies.
this whole US immigration system is to screw you and make them happy and rich. The thinking of US is zero-sum. For them to be rich and happy, they have to screw someone. They screwed slaves for hundreds of years. Now your turn.
You know what the sailors used to say to the slaves on the journey from Africa? "Land of the free".
And why did the africans not rebel? Firstly because they sold other africans into slavery. Secondly no africans brought back news of the situation from america to africa.
Both these tricks are used on h1bs from india. Sadly, one of the major accomplices in this are Indian companies.
desixp
06-11 02:26 PM
Done!
optimystic
03-22 09:51 PM
Optimystic!
Did you see any LUDs on your 485 over the past few months?
Thanks,
The latest LUDS on our 485s were around Dec 17 2007. That was around the time we got our AP. No other updates after that.
Did you see any LUDs on your 485 over the past few months?
Thanks,
The latest LUDS on our 485s were around Dec 17 2007. That was around the time we got our AP. No other updates after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment