abhijitp
07-25 02:29 PM
http://www.google.com/answers/threadview?id=559556
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
If an applicant for adjustment wishes to take a new job in the same
or similar occupational classification at the job that was the basis
of his or her employment-based I-140 AND the I-485 has been pending
180 days or more, the new employer may be substituted into the
existing I-485 application without disrupting the application at all.
This is accomplished very easily - NO new petition and no new fees.
Step 1: The applicant notifies INS of the change in intent by letter.
Step 2: The Service should then make a request for a letter of
employment from the new employer.
Voila! Done deal."
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,0705-Latour.shtm
wallpaper Eminem ft Mariah Carey – The

thomachan72
11-11 03:59 PM
I am surprised that this thread is still active. Usually by this time somebody from the core group puts a statement and that usually closes the discussion. I am sure this will happen soon since atleast a few posters have been requesting asistance from Pappu regarding this issue. I am just waiting for that post to come...dont know when. Hey pappu why are you taking so long......why dont you post and tell all our friends who are currently so emotional about the reality of pursuing the legal option...
go_gc_way
01-18 02:05 PM
Hi Go_Gc_Way
Can you please modify the AD content.
Immigration voice is a non-profit 501 (c) (4) (pending) organization. All of Immigration Voice�s financial transactions will be audited by a CPA, submitted to the IRS.(please remove pending,we are approved)
Members from 6000 to 8000.
Content, content updated. Please verify and let me know.
Can you please modify the AD content.
Immigration voice is a non-profit 501 (c) (4) (pending) organization. All of Immigration Voice�s financial transactions will be audited by a CPA, submitted to the IRS.(please remove pending,we are approved)
Members from 6000 to 8000.
Content, content updated. Please verify and let me know.
2011 DOWNLOAD
kondur_007
04-10 03:44 PM
Thanks Kondur. That was a very good presentation of the numbers. I very much appreciate it.
Now,
1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?
2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?
3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?
4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf
Thanks,
Here is what I think; possible answers/comments. I am not an expert but am thinking following:
1. Any category being "current" is based on "DOS's guesstimate" based on demand numbers they receive and so it is never "perfect". So yes, you are true that technically EB1 should be retrogressed "slightly", but considering the small number of spillover (now called fall down numbers) it used, it may not have been able to be predicted prior to the end of fiscal year.
2. That is the biggest hope and assumption that there will be more fall down from EB5 and EB1 due to "economy". Caveat is, more and more people are trying to switch to "current" categories and so actual usage may not be commensurate with "economy". We have never been given any "usage data". So everything is a pure guess on this front. Looking at data, I honestly do not see any difference in number of EB1 cases from 2008-2009-2010.
3. Yes, it is due to "spillover" from Family based category. (This is where DOS is using the word "spillover" and any visa number that go from one EB to another EB category, they all it "fall across" and "fall down"). These numbers used to be higher before and now lower as they are more efficient in using as many numbers as possible for a particular category.
4. Pending 485 data is extremely deceptive for "current" categories. Look at the approval timeframe of EB2 ROW or EB1 cases; majority of them are approved before ever counted as "pending". Remember. "pending cases" DO NOT reflect "usage".
The main thing missing in all these is the "USAGE", this should be a very easy information that can be made available by DOS, but they have not. If I had one "wish" to get one piece of info; would be this: "number of visa used in each category every month and YTD". Without that info, no prediction of spillover/fall down-across is ever possible.
Now,
1. Why did EB1 last year needed spillover visas, although it was current all the time? If a category is current, isn't that it has less demand than allocated numbers?
2. As per May bulletin, EB4 might need a cut off. So we cannot expect any spillover from EB4. So that is clear. Now the spillover chances are from EB5, EB2 ROW and EB1(?). I am including EB1 because, given the current economy over the past year, should there be a better possibility of more spillover from EB2 ROW and EB1 compared to last year?
3. Also why are the total EB numbers different in different fiscal years (e.g., 141020 in FY2009, 162949 in FY 2008 and 154497 in FY2007)? In FYs 2007 and 2008 did the extra visas come from Family based while it did not for FY 2009? If so, why is it so?
4. Based on Pending 485 data of March 2010, I barely see few hundred EB4s. And hardly considerable number of EB1s. What's going on? If we go by this data, we should be getting good chunk of spillover numbers...
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Green%20Card/Green%20Card%20Through%20a%20Job/Employment%20Based%20I-485%20Pending%20Inventory-Total%203-8-2010.pdf
Thanks,
Here is what I think; possible answers/comments. I am not an expert but am thinking following:
1. Any category being "current" is based on "DOS's guesstimate" based on demand numbers they receive and so it is never "perfect". So yes, you are true that technically EB1 should be retrogressed "slightly", but considering the small number of spillover (now called fall down numbers) it used, it may not have been able to be predicted prior to the end of fiscal year.
2. That is the biggest hope and assumption that there will be more fall down from EB5 and EB1 due to "economy". Caveat is, more and more people are trying to switch to "current" categories and so actual usage may not be commensurate with "economy". We have never been given any "usage data". So everything is a pure guess on this front. Looking at data, I honestly do not see any difference in number of EB1 cases from 2008-2009-2010.
3. Yes, it is due to "spillover" from Family based category. (This is where DOS is using the word "spillover" and any visa number that go from one EB to another EB category, they all it "fall across" and "fall down"). These numbers used to be higher before and now lower as they are more efficient in using as many numbers as possible for a particular category.
4. Pending 485 data is extremely deceptive for "current" categories. Look at the approval timeframe of EB2 ROW or EB1 cases; majority of them are approved before ever counted as "pending". Remember. "pending cases" DO NOT reflect "usage".
The main thing missing in all these is the "USAGE", this should be a very easy information that can be made available by DOS, but they have not. If I had one "wish" to get one piece of info; would be this: "number of visa used in each category every month and YTD". Without that info, no prediction of spillover/fall down-across is ever possible.
more...
Foster2007
07-09 04:42 PM
I agree 100%. They also issued green cards to ppl whose PD was not current in June. Even that is a violation of law.
dressking
09-28 10:06 AM
At the end of the day, its comes to ones preferences.
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.
The way i look at, after spending so many years in states, its just hard to pack and move. Over the period of time, we make friends, we have familes and above all we invest the best years of our lives.
Pros and cons will be everywhere.
India no doubt has changed a lot. One can debate about the pros and cons the whole day. I dont think money is a problem in india any more. The economy is growing like anything and will keep on growing. No doubt about it.
I am sure folks who have spent 7-8 years in this country and are still trying to settle down, will love every oppurtunity to settle down here. Because this country is like our home now. We have given it everything. We have made sincere efforts in helping the American economy grow.
Even if we move to other countries, there is no gurantee we will be treated good. We have to start from scratch, make friends, earn peoples respect and trust.
Sometimes i feel sad when people talk about leaving the country, to whom they have given everything.
I will like to ask everyone one question.
Why not give one good shot at trying to fix the broken Employement-Based green card system? What are we all scared off? We never did anything wrong, so why do we need to leave the country?
Folks think about it.
I am sorry if i offended anyone, but this is what i feel.
I believe in fixing things then running away from them. Thats my take.
GO IV GO
TOGETHER WE CAN
You have said what exactly what I want to say. I have built a business here and it is been around for eight years. My customers, products, services, connections, knowledge and experience, etc., etc. I can not move them with me. They are from this country and for this country only.
more...
WillIWin?
07-24 01:36 PM
If I-140 has been certified OR application has already been submitted, then maybe you DO need a employment letter - to prove that the job is still available.
If I-140 and 485 are being submitted concurrently, then OBVIOUSLY there is a job offer (thats part of the reason the I-140 is filed by company) and maybe the employment letter is not required.
My thoughts.
With the new form available on uscis web site.
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
If I-140 and 485 are being submitted concurrently, then OBVIOUSLY there is a job offer (thats part of the reason the I-140 is filed by company) and maybe the employment letter is not required.
My thoughts.
With the new form available on uscis web site.
It clearly says the documents to be attached to 485 and it says employment letter as initial evidence.
So we should attach it . If not now, then you will get RFE. Why to get RFE ?
2010 Download: Eminem ft Obie trice
sanju
02-18 07:17 PM
How to convert from Legal to Illegal?;)
How about if I tell USCIS I am born here and never applied for Birth Certificate?
that's why you name is champu.
.
How about if I tell USCIS I am born here and never applied for Birth Certificate?
that's why you name is champu.
.
more...
jsb
01-22 10:10 AM
I felt sympathy for the OP. That was well written. I agree that xyzgc missed the point on what the OP was trying to say.
You on the other hand are arrogant. Are you saying that it is your right to buy a house? And we all should sympathize with you when you lose your house? And we need to fund your extravagant spending with our tax dollars, while some of us weigh in the risks and decide to live in rented house.
I wish I get my share of the bail out money. I wanted that Ferrari. Damn, I need to 'enjoy my life and my desire to lead quality of life'.
Nothing is right or wrong, as meaning of quality of life is a very subjective thing.
In Japan, people work hard, send money/products to the US, and be happy for better quality of life by looking at increasing balances in their bank books each morning, and don't care what homes/cars they have.
In the US, people get happy for better quality of life by looking at their new BMW's, and nicely furnished homes (bought by money borrowed from Japanese investors), and don't care what they owe.
Both are unhappy too, for not having enough what they want more, Japanese want to have bigger balances in their bank books, and American want bigger BMW's and homes.
"Peace of Mind - Do you have" referenced in posts above is just a price for the quaility of life they "enjoy". No enjoyment comes without a price.
You on the other hand are arrogant. Are you saying that it is your right to buy a house? And we all should sympathize with you when you lose your house? And we need to fund your extravagant spending with our tax dollars, while some of us weigh in the risks and decide to live in rented house.
I wish I get my share of the bail out money. I wanted that Ferrari. Damn, I need to 'enjoy my life and my desire to lead quality of life'.
Nothing is right or wrong, as meaning of quality of life is a very subjective thing.
In Japan, people work hard, send money/products to the US, and be happy for better quality of life by looking at increasing balances in their bank books each morning, and don't care what homes/cars they have.
In the US, people get happy for better quality of life by looking at their new BMW's, and nicely furnished homes (bought by money borrowed from Japanese investors), and don't care what they owe.
Both are unhappy too, for not having enough what they want more, Japanese want to have bigger balances in their bank books, and American want bigger BMW's and homes.
"Peace of Mind - Do you have" referenced in posts above is just a price for the quaility of life they "enjoy". No enjoyment comes without a price.
hair eminem quotes tattoo. eminem
sneha.shah
04-24 01:31 PM
Hi,
I am currently on L1B visa since Mar09, another employer is offering for my h1b visa. I have below queries for l1 to h1 conversion process :
1) How much time I can stay on H1 if I apply H1b now ? My total stay in US on L1 is 1 year 7 months, not a continuous one !!!
2) What are the good options/approach to file for H1 considering the fact that I want work with current employer on L1B for current project ?
3) Can I apply for H1 now and later do COS any time after October ?If yes, what is the max time before I need to do COS after H1 approval ?
4) How about if my current project completes before oct 1st and I have already applied for h1 ?
Kindly help me for above questions, would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
I am currently on L1B visa since Mar09, another employer is offering for my h1b visa. I have below queries for l1 to h1 conversion process :
1) How much time I can stay on H1 if I apply H1b now ? My total stay in US on L1 is 1 year 7 months, not a continuous one !!!
2) What are the good options/approach to file for H1 considering the fact that I want work with current employer on L1B for current project ?
3) Can I apply for H1 now and later do COS any time after October ?If yes, what is the max time before I need to do COS after H1 approval ?
4) How about if my current project completes before oct 1st and I have already applied for h1 ?
Kindly help me for above questions, would appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance.
more...
quizzer
08-15 03:59 PM
Sep visa bulletin better than expected for EB2
hot eminem i need doctor.
485InDreams
09-26 10:19 AM
Thanks all and to the blogger who found this.... This thread make me believe...
Revolution - People of common interest meet...
Collusion - People of different interest meet
Revolution - People of common interest meet...
Collusion - People of different interest meet
more...
house eminem quotes pictures. eminem
wizpal
08-15 09:52 PM
Guys,
Dont get too excited..All the statistics are pointing to a painful wait if your PD is 2004 or later for EB3 and 2005 or later for EB2. I have been in this mess for enough time(5+ years). July 2 fiasco(Flower compaign, San Jose rally, and class action suit) did wonders for us. Our issues got a lot of attention with some prominent congressman(Zoe, Cornyn, Spector, etc..). and media.
I have a hunch..if the turnout for DC rally(SEP 18) is huge, we could get a lot more attention from congress and we may get some immediate relief. We have the momentum. Keep up the spirit and show up in huge numbers. Lest..believe me, u r in for a long wait and uncertainities like tracking receipts, name check, h1/EAD renewals and so on
--------------------------------------
Be the change u want to see in this world.. Mahatma Gandhi.
Dont get too excited..All the statistics are pointing to a painful wait if your PD is 2004 or later for EB3 and 2005 or later for EB2. I have been in this mess for enough time(5+ years). July 2 fiasco(Flower compaign, San Jose rally, and class action suit) did wonders for us. Our issues got a lot of attention with some prominent congressman(Zoe, Cornyn, Spector, etc..). and media.
I have a hunch..if the turnout for DC rally(SEP 18) is huge, we could get a lot more attention from congress and we may get some immediate relief. We have the momentum. Keep up the spirit and show up in huge numbers. Lest..believe me, u r in for a long wait and uncertainities like tracking receipts, name check, h1/EAD renewals and so on
--------------------------------------
Be the change u want to see in this world.. Mahatma Gandhi.
tattoo Eminem phot. As hard-hitting
senthil1
04-04 11:43 AM
It is true. But either Corporate America or Lawyers does not want to address the issues raised by Unions or anti immigrants. They want free ride and does not care about working class. No bold leadership in congress to address both sides issues. Congress members are siding with any one of two groups. Everyone knows that compromise will easily pass. But compromise will not give free ride to any group. Basically moderate H1b and GC increase with protection to US workers without wage pressurw will get most of the congress support. Even with illegal immigration also it is easy to pass if they give citizenship to existing people and allow more workers with complete protection to US workers without wage pressure will get most of congress support.
I think it is true coporate america will not allow it to go through, but it is also true that any bill faverable to the H1B and or GC will also have the same death
as this one , do not underestimate the anti - immigration and unions clout
on democrats, if corporate america wants H1B increase it will come at a price,
more no free rides for corporate america as well.
that is the reason why we see stalemate for any kind of immigration bill, neither side is able to push anything.
thanks
I think it is true coporate america will not allow it to go through, but it is also true that any bill faverable to the H1B and or GC will also have the same death
as this one , do not underestimate the anti - immigration and unions clout
on democrats, if corporate america wants H1B increase it will come at a price,
more no free rides for corporate america as well.
that is the reason why we see stalemate for any kind of immigration bill, neither side is able to push anything.
thanks
more...
pictures Eminem
immigrant2007
09-10 02:06 PM
They can make a category current when Demand < Supply. So once all I-485s prior to 2007 are approved the monthly demand data they publish will show demand Prior to CY2011 = 200. So unless they use approved I-140 to determine demand , DOS will make the dates current(even if for 1 month). As long as USCIS uses pending I-485 data to determine demand, the July 2007 fiasco will keep on repeating every 3-4 years. The key here is to have USCIS provide the actual demand (people with approved I-140s). It was mentioned somewhere that the current USCIS database is not capable of sorting the I-140s by country of chargebility and hence the I-140 data can't be used to determine per country demand.
If they are giving this reason of not being able to sort 140s then they are really stupid or lying
If they are giving this reason of not being able to sort 140s then they are really stupid or lying
dresses Eminem - Any Man.mp3 Download
desi485
03-16 12:50 AM
who the hell is asking you to???!!! and anyhow, you are probably not good enough to work with me anyways.....
kyun, sach padh kar buraa laga??
I find it hilarious to see the so-called "highly skilled" EB3 India folks behave like ostriches.............like they don't know what the scam is!!!
i don't care about them, and i care about your comments just about as much as i care about the dirt that sticks on the soles of my shoes.
goodnite, take care, pleasant dreams!
fyi - i m not in eb3 category and I work for a fortune 100.
this fool and self proclaimed selfish idiot has no knowledge of immigration issues. He is even more frustrated and pissed off with his own inability to understand finer details. He says he doesn't care but still care enough to reply this comments at midnight:p
kyun, sach padh kar buraa laga??
I find it hilarious to see the so-called "highly skilled" EB3 India folks behave like ostriches.............like they don't know what the scam is!!!
i don't care about them, and i care about your comments just about as much as i care about the dirt that sticks on the soles of my shoes.
goodnite, take care, pleasant dreams!
fyi - i m not in eb3 category and I work for a fortune 100.
this fool and self proclaimed selfish idiot has no knowledge of immigration issues. He is even more frustrated and pissed off with his own inability to understand finer details. He says he doesn't care but still care enough to reply this comments at midnight:p
more...
makeup Die Hard is a single off the
Macaca
01-18 10:56 AM
BY THE END OF THE YEAR I WOULD HAVE CONTRIBUTED AROUND $2700 TO IV
Shame on you if a member plans to contribute $2700 and you have contributed less then 10% (= $270). You are benefiting equally.
Shame on you if a member plans to contribute $2700 and you have contributed less then 10% (= $270). You are benefiting equally.
girlfriend eminem wallpaper. eminem
grinch
03-07 07:43 PM
Aw darn!
It's alright nirvana, yet I think the only people in this right now are me, sun, eilsoe, and spark?
It's alright nirvana, yet I think the only people in this right now are me, sun, eilsoe, and spark?
hairstyles Eminem - Outta Control (2011)
coopheal
04-10 04:56 AM
Visa Bulletin for May 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4805.html)
The biggest surprise is EB3 Mexico. It just turned to U. How is that possible??
Can this happen to EB3-I India as well??
The biggest surprise is EB3 Mexico. It just turned to U. How is that possible??
Can this happen to EB3-I India as well??
morchu
07-24 11:18 AM
There is one guy I know of mentioned that his 485 package was returned after the July 2nd update.
newuser
07-16 05:53 PM
My blood pressure is going up after seeing these false propoganda.
We need to do something about these bxxxxrds.
This type of false propoganda makes my blood boil :mad:
We need to do something about these bxxxxrds.
This type of false propoganda makes my blood boil :mad:
No comments:
Post a Comment