kevin08
04-01 10:36 PM
This thread seems to be "donor only". Aren't we encouraging other IV visitors to contribute?
wallpaper Fearne Cotton tattoo design
qplearn
10-12 12:56 PM
Yes, I used nycgal's and made little modification to the intro part. Picked up the IV intro from our home page. Also emphasized on the skilled-immigrants rather than just legal immigrants. Still need to send it to Mr.Sturgeon.
Thanks.
Thanks.

sorcerer666
04-21 02:14 PM
The onus lies on you to do the needful not US Government or IV. I have known people who left their well established career to take care of their folks. You are looking for the solution to your problem on this message board, however you need not look this far. Enough said.
Exactly! This person is making her parents go back and forth every six months, but wont consider moving back home and post such stupid questions and asks why don't create a new visa category?? Ask her if she will go meet lawmakers for this??
Exactly! This person is making her parents go back and forth every six months, but wont consider moving back home and post such stupid questions and asks why don't create a new visa category?? Ask her if she will go meet lawmakers for this??
2011 Radio DJ Fearne Cotton is
abhijitp
08-22 02:27 PM
If there is an answer, it is closer to Franklin's estimate of 7 years than to 3 years!
Well said Franklin, it is getting harder & harder not to attend the rally:)
Aadimanav, please attend the rally if you aren't already planning to.
As someone has said...
Attending the DC rally... even a caveman (Aadimanav) can do it... no offense... just kidding buddy:)
Go here and submit your vote
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12441
Thanks
Well said Franklin, it is getting harder & harder not to attend the rally:)
Aadimanav, please attend the rally if you aren't already planning to.
As someone has said...
Attending the DC rally... even a caveman (Aadimanav) can do it... no offense... just kidding buddy:)
Go here and submit your vote
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12441
Thanks
more...
dixie
05-13 10:27 PM
Reading the article I see that Neelima is, in fact, a US citizen of indian origin; not even an H1-B or GC. So lesson for us - getting a GC may be a convenience for us, but we are naive to think our troubles will end with it.Red neckers of the likes of Loo and his cronies arent suddenly going to accept us as one of them - rather, this is a life long struggle of the kind the african americans had to go through for centuries (and to some extent are still going through). Only wish ABCDs like Ron Hira realize that as well.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
logiclife
05-29 12:54 PM
I tend to disagrees with your comments, firstly please dont call this a stupid event, as a lot of young students strive to win this competition. In order to lead you have to follow, I have come across some smart ass Indians who love to talk and give directions, but they miss whole chunk of substance in their directions. (I don't mean to target you or disrespect any one else up here).
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
I would further say, what is the difference between you and anti-immigrants in this matter ? You are saying that certain class of people should be kept out of the job market and you have your reasons. Since you are probably US educated, you want those who are non-US educated out of competition. Do not give me the BS reason that those with non-US education are the only ones that fake their resume. As far as faking the resume goes, or bragging goes, its up to the individual. It could be anyone, including Presidents that fake resumes or pad it with embellishments.
The anti-immigrants are saying that they were born here so those who were not born here should be kept of out the job market to reduce competition (and spur wage inflation, which they would call fair wages, but its really wage inflation, the kind that drowned GM and Chrysler).
Would it not behoove you to say that the decision of who should be hired and who shouldn't be hired must be deferred to the employers and not the Government or any other special interest ? As an employer, are they not the most capable party here to make that decision and evaluate their options ? Shouldn't people who create wealth (employers, businesses) have the prerogative to decide who they want to hire to help them create wealth ?
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
I would further say, what is the difference between you and anti-immigrants in this matter ? You are saying that certain class of people should be kept out of the job market and you have your reasons. Since you are probably US educated, you want those who are non-US educated out of competition. Do not give me the BS reason that those with non-US education are the only ones that fake their resume. As far as faking the resume goes, or bragging goes, its up to the individual. It could be anyone, including Presidents that fake resumes or pad it with embellishments.
The anti-immigrants are saying that they were born here so those who were not born here should be kept of out the job market to reduce competition (and spur wage inflation, which they would call fair wages, but its really wage inflation, the kind that drowned GM and Chrysler).
Would it not behoove you to say that the decision of who should be hired and who shouldn't be hired must be deferred to the employers and not the Government or any other special interest ? As an employer, are they not the most capable party here to make that decision and evaluate their options ? Shouldn't people who create wealth (employers, businesses) have the prerogative to decide who they want to hire to help them create wealth ?
more...

memyselfandus
08-05 10:18 AM
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
(Song from Umrao Jaan)
After wandering through 12 US states in past 12 years, thats what accurately sums up my quest for GC. :)
Roughly it translates to;
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
The person/object whom I was desiring to get it, not achieved it,
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
Due to this desire, atleast I have seen the world in its true colors
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
(Song from Umrao Jaan)
After wandering through 12 US states in past 12 years, thats what accurately sums up my quest for GC. :)
Roughly it translates to;
Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
The person/object whom I was desiring to get it, not achieved it,
Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.
Due to this desire, atleast I have seen the world in its true colors
2010 fern cotton tattoo
BharatPremi
11-08 11:29 AM
...Diwali is technically a Hindu festival not an Indian festival (since 20% of Indians are not Hindu), so the complaint may be more accurate if you point to the religious aspect...
Addition: a Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Budhdhist Festival...:)
Addition: a Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Budhdhist Festival...:)
more...
pappu
10-11 10:33 AM
Thanks Pappu for posting it. I have been barred from creating threads ;-))
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
I have now PDFs (the articles in this coverage need subscription) for all of them. If someone educates me how to archive them on IV, I can do put them up. I got the pdfs via my institutional subscription. The articles are resourceful, and come with references for further research. The author, Woolridge, seems to be a good person to talk to. If someone wants the articles, email your personal email id and I will send pdfs later this evening.
-gg_ny
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
hair fearne cotton foot tattoo.
kittu1991
08-26 04:32 PM
Forgot to mention "Good luck with your GC in Sep..
Same to you. Do you have any update on your case or do you know the status of your case?
Same to you. Do you have any update on your case or do you know the status of your case?
more...
jindhal
09-05 04:24 PM
There is another part in the I-131 rules document that you havent read,
"If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; "
which sorta makes any personal visit an eligible for AP visit.
Here is the relevant info from USCIS site (I-131 instructions)
Link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf)
Advance parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien to the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency. Advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance.
_____________________________________
Proud Indian American and Legal Immigrant
"If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; "
which sorta makes any personal visit an eligible for AP visit.
Here is the relevant info from USCIS site (I-131 instructions)
Link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf)
Advance parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien to the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency. Advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance.
_____________________________________
Proud Indian American and Legal Immigrant
hot fearne cotton foot tattoo

ravise
08-24 10:55 AM
PD Mar-2005
I will keep trying
I will keep trying
more...
house summery look on Fearne,
dilipb
06-23 04:55 PM
I DID NOT pay the huge fee.
I think they had given a waiver till August 21 or so for the July fiasco filers.
Do you think I still not have to pay or should I pay the fee ?
Oh ya I remember that.
I recommend you talk to some lawyer or call USCIS.
USCIS is helpful.
My take on it is this : you have to PAY $340.
A lawyer will always say "DO AS PER INSTRUCTIONS".
But this case although unique, you still belonged to the pre-aug filers, even though there was a waiver (since u were applying based on PD which was for july month).
I remember that during that time USCIS has instructed everyone to add some kind of bright color sheet / paper on top of your application to state clearly that you belong to that group of pre-aug filing people and that you are filing using the old fee structure. that way you are clearly telling them "dont reject me directly because of incorrect fees".
Again although this seems very straightforward to me, that you HAVE TO pay $340, I still recommend you research more/talk to lawyer/USCIS.
I think they had given a waiver till August 21 or so for the July fiasco filers.
Do you think I still not have to pay or should I pay the fee ?
Oh ya I remember that.
I recommend you talk to some lawyer or call USCIS.
USCIS is helpful.
My take on it is this : you have to PAY $340.
A lawyer will always say "DO AS PER INSTRUCTIONS".
But this case although unique, you still belonged to the pre-aug filers, even though there was a waiver (since u were applying based on PD which was for july month).
I remember that during that time USCIS has instructed everyone to add some kind of bright color sheet / paper on top of your application to state clearly that you belong to that group of pre-aug filing people and that you are filing using the old fee structure. that way you are clearly telling them "dont reject me directly because of incorrect fees".
Again although this seems very straightforward to me, that you HAVE TO pay $340, I still recommend you research more/talk to lawyer/USCIS.
tattoo Fearne Cotton tattoo design
vamsi_poondla
09-22 01:35 PM
I like the drain stopper idea. It will send across the message effectively.
more...
pictures fearne cotton foot tattoo.
jonty_11
06-18 11:17 AM
I think now EADs will get delayed...surely..
If its not one thing its the other....we just too many in number....God save us..
If its not one thing its the other....we just too many in number....God save us..
dresses fearne cotton tattoos.
senthil
06-18 10:59 AM
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
more...
makeup fearne cotton foot tattoo.
alex99
10-13 04:27 PM
As Monday is holiday, VB has not been published. Nothig much to speculate.
It would arrive by this Friday.
It would arrive by this Friday.
girlfriend Jenna Jameson ankle tattoo
LostInGCProcess
09-19 04:35 PM
1) should I invoke Ac 21 ??-- I am worried that the EVL may not meet USCIS needs as it may not be fully detailed
2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ? Also If I do take a leave of absence should I send in AC 21 paperwork or no?
PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!
There is no such thing as "invoking" AC21. Its a law. Most important thing is, your I-140 must have been approved and I-485 is pending for more then 180 days....you are Free to sail in the same or similar field.
Forget about option 2.
2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ? Also If I do take a leave of absence should I send in AC 21 paperwork or no?
PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!
There is no such thing as "invoking" AC21. Its a law. Most important thing is, your I-140 must have been approved and I-485 is pending for more then 180 days....you are Free to sail in the same or similar field.
Forget about option 2.
hairstyles fearne cotton foot tattoo. kim
jungalee43
03-03 09:16 AM
I have sent my contribution. May this encourage others to follow the suit!
chanduv23
10-03 01:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
jonty_11
10-17 11:39 AM
Gave in and sent PP by Fedex yesterday for Schedule A, grp 2 case.My attorney did not advise me to PP nor did a legally brain I turn to for advice. He said its likely that I would get approved even during retrogression.
But I decided its better to know sooner than later, preferably before spouse started using EAD, and if a miracle happens (who can prevent miracles?) the 485 could also get approved concurrently with the 140.... And because I have 13 days more before retrogression hits. And because I saw people reportiing really qiuck turn around after PP. My employer was willing to pay half as well...
Well plus I did not want to be stuck in the general EB2 pool (India) which looks like its a black hole. I have an approved labor from 2004 there.(yet to file 140 for that one)..so didn't see a reason to be stuck there with a 2006 PD.
I still wonder if my reasons were sane and if my hasty action mght prevent my spouse from working -- if the 140 gets denied...Well, we'll take it as it comes..it may mean goodbye to the US or something..
BTW as far as I know, retrogression doesn't start till November 1st.
Bluekayal
How did u change from EB2 to SCH A worker? wahts the basis for that?
But I decided its better to know sooner than later, preferably before spouse started using EAD, and if a miracle happens (who can prevent miracles?) the 485 could also get approved concurrently with the 140.... And because I have 13 days more before retrogression hits. And because I saw people reportiing really qiuck turn around after PP. My employer was willing to pay half as well...
Well plus I did not want to be stuck in the general EB2 pool (India) which looks like its a black hole. I have an approved labor from 2004 there.(yet to file 140 for that one)..so didn't see a reason to be stuck there with a 2006 PD.
I still wonder if my reasons were sane and if my hasty action mght prevent my spouse from working -- if the 140 gets denied...Well, we'll take it as it comes..it may mean goodbye to the US or something..
BTW as far as I know, retrogression doesn't start till November 1st.
Bluekayal
How did u change from EB2 to SCH A worker? wahts the basis for that?
No comments:
Post a Comment