Wednesday, June 15, 2011

funny easter bunny cartoon pictures

images Easter Bunny - Vector Cartoon funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon
  • Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon



  • paskal
    12-26 05:04 PM
    please feel free to join in
    those from other states asking this question: you are very welcome

    Dial-In #: 1-218-486-1300
    Bridge: 405416
    9pm cst





    wallpaper Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Cartoon Black And White
  • Cartoon Black And White



  • Beta_mle
    02-21 09:23 AM
    And, my last point, out of status rule applies ONLY to applicants 17 years or older. so your son is ok.

    In short, aal izz well.


    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin


    Thanks Desi. That helps peace of mind. Do you have a link to the regulation concerning out of status applying only to applicants 17 and older?





    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. easter bunny cartoon funny.
  • easter bunny cartoon funny.



  • waitnwatch
    06-01 04:54 PM
    Just a thought. If wishes were horses......

    While the poll can only show what we would want if we had our way, I would request our members to step back give it a thought and be a bit realistic. Did we not have only legal immigration issues in the bill last December. Why do you then hope that the house would suddenly change their mind and provide us a superfast ride to a green card.

    A poll like this one would show the similar lopsided numbers like say what Lou Dobbs gets on his polls. Reason is - mostly people who want a more reasonable wait time for permanent residence subscribe to this forum.

    I myself would vote to have a bill separately for us. But does that do us any good. Think about this. The current bill has good provisions for legal immigrants. Which of the two options would you choose.

    (a) Would you want to oppose and kill this legislation because it provides undocumented workers with an opportunity to become legal and thereby cut your nose to spite your face.
    (b) Would you first see the current bill to the end and then consider other options only if it dies.





    2011 Cartoon Black And White funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Funny bunny cartoon with
  • Funny bunny cartoon with



  • glus
    10-09 01:12 PM
    Sorry to scare you in my previous reply....I did not read your question properly....
    Since you are from a Non-Retrogressed Country, you may be eligible to apply for AOS. As you mentioned, you may apply I-140, I-485, I-131, and I-765 all together without any hassle. Make sure your attorney files all your applications with the right fee, since the fee structure has changed recently.
    Sorry about my previous post though...
    Good Luck!!

    Please be careful giving such advises. The person in question was out-of-status because he never worked for company A, so it is not certain if he is in valid status at this point. I would not generalize saying he could file without any hassles. He should speak to a qualified attorney before doing that.



    more...


    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. easter bunny pictures funny. Alphabet-Easter Bunny With
  • easter bunny pictures funny. Alphabet-Easter Bunny With



  • dazed378
    03-28 03:23 PM
    I sent the documents (tax return and W-7 together) through certified mail and as per USPS tracking, they were delivered on 28th Feb. However, IRS representative said they received my tax return documents on 14th March. I got the refund through direct deposit on 25th March.





    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. easter bunny pictures funny. easter bunny cartoon funny.
  • easter bunny pictures funny. easter bunny cartoon funny.



  • kumargn
    11-15 08:24 PM
    I just noticed that the dates in Chennai are not available for returning H1's. What should i do ??Can i book in any consulate ..



    more...


    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. funny easter bunny cartoon
  • funny easter bunny cartoon



  • morchu
    04-21 01:40 PM
    Wrong.
    H1B has nothing to do with an AOS. AOS has its own requirements, and having an H1B or even being "employed" at the time, is not a requirement for AOS.

    So "brick2006", theoreticaly can file for AOS, even when he is in H4.

    -Morchu

    ....To file AOS once PD is current, it is essential that one be in H1-B status.





    2010 easter bunny cartoon funny. funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Easter Bunny - Vector Cartoon
  • Easter Bunny - Vector Cartoon



  • 485Mbe4001
    10-22 05:54 PM
    what is the significance of three ??? in your question. one is used the other 2 are unused.

    You have answered your own question...if Latvia had 2600 visas in EB3 FY 2006 and only 500 visas were used then 2100 are unused. They are transferred to people from other countries.



    more...


    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon
  • Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon



  • rb_248
    04-19 08:16 AM
    I guess this is true democracy. Politicians just don't act. This is the reason why so many countries are still not democracies. :(
    Keep the hopes up. Sometime we all will see relief.





    hair Funny bunny cartoon with funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. funny easter bunny cartoon
  • funny easter bunny cartoon



  • enggr
    10-02 10:20 AM
    you could try getting a letter from university that you had completed all the requirements for your degree in 2000 but your degree was formally awarded in 2002

    immi_seeker,
    That was a nice idea, but I won't get a letter from university saying that the degree requirements are completed in 2000. Also, the transcripts for one supplementary exam (in 2002) may speak against us. Do you think there's a chance? Please reply



    more...


    funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Filed in unnies
  • Filed in unnies



  • idreamofgc
    10-07 12:55 PM
    Why not Fragomen clients ? DOL said that they didn't have different audit queues for random or targeted audits. My case will pass 15 months and I was thinking of asking Fragomen clients to query DOL.

    I know this is not going to help that much..but hey..what do we have to loose now:D





    hot easter bunny pictures funny. Alphabet-Easter Bunny With funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Easter Bunny Gets Around
  • Easter Bunny Gets Around



  • DDash
    04-04 11:49 PM
    I need some help with my situation. I am currently working for an employer A full time on H-1 B. I-140 Approved (> 180days) and 485 pending (July 2nd filer). I have my EAD. My H-1 is being extended and I have not received my approval notice yet.

    I got an offer from employer B for a consulting GIG. I would like to invoke AC-21.

    Can someone please answer my questions? :confused:

    1) I am planning on doing a H-1 transfer to employer B. Will it be possible to do H-1 transfer while employer A is extending my H-1?

    2) Should I let USCIS know that I am changing my employment?

    3) I have a job code that I used on LC. Should I maintain the same job code for H-1 transfer as well?

    4) I am not sure how big employer B is (not sure how many employees work for them)....does it matter? Should I be concerned if employer B is a small employer? :rolleyes:

    5) With employer A I make x dollars. LC reflects this pay. When I switch to employer B should I also make only x dollars or can I make more? :eek:

    Thanks in advance for you replies.



    more...


    house Funny Easter cartoon animal funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. with funny cartoon bunny,
  • with funny cartoon bunny,



  • ashkam
    08-09 09:34 AM
    i filed my 140 on july 12th. Received receipt notice from TSC on jul 23rd.
    My attorney filed for 485 on aug 2nd. But he filed with old fee and old 485 forms. He says i fall under july visa bulletin, so i can file with older fee.

    Is he correct? Will there be no problem with my application?

    Your attorney is right. Old fees apply and old forms are fine.





    tattoo easter bunny pictures funny. easter bunny cartoon funny. funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. funny easter bunny cartoon
  • funny easter bunny cartoon



  • coolmanasip
    03-22 10:54 AM
    It should be safe to travel for both of you.....

    I am exactly in the same situation.....EB2, I40 approved, PD June 2006, and filed 485 in the july 2007 mess... I changed my job immediately after 6 months passed in March 2008....I have not informed USCIS about job change (AC21)......and my port of entry was Washington DC (IAD) airport......

    I have travellled twice using the AP, once in April 2008 and once in December 2009.....went through typical two step exit process from immigration......first time, I was asked who do I work for ---- I told the name of the new company and said I used to work for XX compnay (filing company).....no follow up questions or documents were asked for.....second time no questions at all.....

    Both times, I got a feel from what they were checking is that all they check is whether your I-485 is pending or not in their system......

    hope this helps...

    Thanks....



    more...


    pictures funny easter bunny cartoon funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. funny easter bunny cartoon
  • funny easter bunny cartoon



  • alterego
    04-11 04:59 PM
    I would definitely be cautious about the plan you have mentioned. Here is the reason. You applied as an attending/practicing hospitalist through labor for a future job offer and you are moving into a trainee position. Should you be called for an interview or get a RFE at the AOS stage(not that uncommon nowadays), you would have to demonstrate how it is that doing an oncology fellowship better qualifies you to be a future hospitalist. That would be difficult. You could take a chance and get away but know that you will be taking one.
    Even in cases of Physician NIW when you have completed the stipulated 5 yr commitment, lawyers are unwilling to give the all clear to do a fellowship on the EAD. They seem to be in consensus that you can move into another attending internist job but that is as far as they will go.





    dresses Easter Bunny Gets Around funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. easter bunny cartoon funny.
  • easter bunny cartoon funny.



  • snaidu
    06-28 03:46 PM
    I checked Rajiv Khanna's site , there is no memo to that effect.
    Also , I am a client of their law firm and they didnt send/email any memo to this effect.

    Could you please post the link?

    Thanks

    O MY GOD !! You are so right............guys.. check out Rajiv Khanna's web site, Check out Sheela Murthy's web site, USCIS.....everyone is saying the same.........we are royally screwed. God Helppppppppppp



    more...


    makeup Funny Easter Bunny Cartoon funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. Funny Easter cartoon animal
  • Funny Easter cartoon animal



  • senthil
    08-21 09:46 AM
    have fun





    girlfriend funny easter bunny cartoon funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. funny easter bunny cartoon
  • funny easter bunny cartoon



  • makemygc
    07-18 02:16 PM
    Atlanta PERM Center belongs to DOL not USCIS

    My mistake. You don't need to bold it.





    hairstyles Filed in unnies funny easter bunny cartoon pictures. A funny easter design… a unny
  • A funny easter design… a unny



  • sr123
    11-21 09:10 AM
    Semt email.





    ramaonline
    12-23 08:37 PM
    For F1 visa u must prove non-immigrant intent - usually it is not possible to get f1 when u reach I485 stage.





    Quest99
    09-14 04:40 PM
    It looks like a case of misunderstanding. Did you explain why you had the change of heart?. Explain your personal situation -like you are explaining here- with the pregnancy and commute time and doctors visits that are required every week?. I am not sure why a sane person wont understand the reasons why you decided not to join them. Further, if they do not understand, ask them if they have filed paperwork for H1?. If NO, then what is the claim of $3000 for?
    I explained my situation (I told them everything I wrote here) to them, but they don't care to listen. I have asked for the sign of contract proof and after that so far no mails from them.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment