Friday, June 10, 2011

funny money quotes

images Funny Financial Quotes Part 1 funny money quotes. Money quote:
  • Money quote:



  • fide_champ
    06-25 04:14 PM
    My lawyer claims she seems to be getting all the information from USCIS and Aila but i cannot believe that she missed this simple one. They don't even realize how it can screw people's careers. If i don't get the application back within 2 weeks, i am screwed forever.





    wallpaper Money quote: funny money quotes. borrow, FUNNY, money
  • borrow, FUNNY, money



  • invincibleasian
    02-20 06:34 PM
    I used the data from this webite to apply for FOIA for I-140





    funny money quotes. funny money quotes. Flickr: The Funny Money Pool
  • funny money quotes. Flickr: The Funny Money Pool



  • sieger007
    05-18 11:13 AM
    Fake ? .......what in the blazes is fake ? Why should i be faking...? Maybe your the mr fake





    2011 borrow, FUNNY, money funny money quotes. funny money quotes.
  • funny money quotes.



  • sam_hoosier
    09-16 04:18 PM
    Done.



    more...


    funny money quotes. funny money quotes. funny; quotes about money. quotes about money
  • funny money quotes. funny; quotes about money. quotes about money



  • BMWX5
    04-12 06:02 PM
    If I were you, I would send a letter with the facts. I do not see a downside to this. On the upside, if the employer decides to settle you could potentially get some of your money back.

    I agree with you.





    funny money quotes. hair funny money quotes. funny
  • hair funny money quotes. funny



  • HV000
    02-17 09:56 PM
    Its important to lobby Republicans as well since they tried to help us during the CIR debate. I can't recall Democratic senators helping LEGAL immigrants during the CIR debate last year!



    more...


    funny money quotes. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • SivaMayam
    07-17 07:35 PM
    Dear Nachi,

    I was listening to Rajiv's recent/previous conference call recordins(mp3 foramat can be found on main page) in which he said some of his clients were in similar situations and did not have any issues.
    http://www.immigration.com/improving_immigration/conference_calls.html
    Please listen to one of those(recent 2 recordings) you will get some answer. Also consult with your lawyer if you filed through an attorney. Keep all the papers ready just in case you need to refile...
    Good luck

    ~S





    2010 funny money quotes. Flickr: The Funny Money Pool funny money quotes. Funny Financial Quotes Part 1
  • Funny Financial Quotes Part 1



  • lazycis
    05-07 01:29 PM
    Forget to mention that you can port to self-employment :)



    more...


    funny money quotes. Money can#39;t buy happiness but
  • Money can#39;t buy happiness but



  • BornToWin
    02-23 07:03 PM
    How please?





    hair funny money quotes. funny money quotes. Funny Quotes
  • Funny Quotes



  • amsgc
    01-23 06:48 PM
    I can't think of any issue - as long as you have all the papers, seems fairly straight forward and routine to me.

    Sorry for little confusion.
    What I mean was,
    - I filed I-485 for me and my wife
    - then after 180 days I switched to a new company with H1B transfer.
    - So, I am still in H1B status.
    - But my wife (secondary applicant) is using EAD based on I-485 and working.

    Which means we used AC21 for portability of our I-140 and I-485 cases.
    Now, we are planning to travel home to India. My wife need to use AP and I will still be using H1B visa.
    So, my question was, whether there will be issue at Port of Entry when primary applicant(which is me) is still in H1B visa with pending I-485 and my wife is using EAD with AP?



    more...


    funny money quotes. Funny Quotes About Money
  • Funny Quotes About Money



  • JDM
    08-04 11:33 PM
    I got the magic mail today ---Card production ordered!!! Just for me.
    The status of my wife's I485 remains the same ---> Received and pending?

    Any one in similar situation?





    hot funny money quotes. funny; quotes about money. quotes about money funny money quotes. funny money quotes. funny; quotes on money. My Favorite Quotes About Money
  • funny money quotes. funny; quotes on money. My Favorite Quotes About Money



  • ash27
    04-02 04:35 PM
    Could somebody please advice if contract work on W2 as a primary employment is ok?



    more...


    house soon to be funny money. funny money quotes. funny money quotes.
  • funny money quotes.



  • ebizash
    07-23 12:16 PM
    Don't mean to hijack this thread but since my question is related to AP renewal I thought I would. OP if you have problem with this question, let me know and I will delete this post.

    I will be applying for AP renewal online for myself and my wife. This will be our 3rd AP (2nd renewal). The only problem is we never received the I-485 physical receipt (we know the LIN no. as well as A#) for her. So far my attorney had been filing the renewals but this time I want to save money and do it myself. I think its kind of stupid to pay 600-800 to attorney for such a simple task.

    Has anyone been in this situation? Can anyone suggest, what other document we could use such as copy of prior APs, EADs, FP notices etc?





    tattoo hair funny money quotes. funny funny money quotes. has a funny quote or cute
  • has a funny quote or cute



  • b2visahelp
    06-16 01:54 AM
    Thank you so much for all your advice. I will let them know immediately. However, I have one more question. Is it better to apply the visa from a computer in Indonesia compare to I help them apply from my computer in the US or it really doesn't matter? I'm not sure if the embassy tracks IP address or probably has something against it. Just a thought because we're very careful not to mess it up.



    more...


    pictures Funny Quotes funny money quotes. Sayings,people,are,funny,money
  • Sayings,people,are,funny,money



  • dvb
    12-10 11:16 AM
    Hi All,

    Just posting my experience of traveling on AP as a reference for others:

    I traveled to Japan on a business visit with all 3 copies of my AP , and on return stood in the normal visitor line. When I came up to the officer, he said I should go to the "new immigrants" line, since only those officers have the necessary parole stamps.

    In the other line, the officer said it was good that I brought all three copies, since they stamp all three, keep one original for themselves and return two back. The next time I travel, they will stamp the two I have, keep one and return one to me. After that, they will stamp the one original I have left, and make copies for themselves.

    The officer did not ask any special questions, except which city I stay in, the rest of it was just chit-chat.

    Simple process, no hassles.

    Enjoy!





    dresses funny money quotes. funny; quotes on money. My Favorite Quotes About Money funny money quotes. Permalink Quote
  • Permalink Quote



  • GooblyWoobly
    07-18 06:14 PM
    I have couple of questions, couldn't find answers in other threads.

    1. My I485 was filed on July 9th, 2007 (PD Oct, 2005) without EAD/AP (since my lawyer was expecting a rejection). Now, he will apply for EAD/AP, and cannot do it until we get a receipt for AOS, which will probably take more than a month. Given this, I'll be applying for EAD possibly in August end. Is this a blessing in disguise, as, I'll have to pay new fees for EAD, which would mean, I won't have to renew that EAD every year?? Am I correct in this assumption?

    2. My spouse's AOS was filed with mine as dependent. She has a H1 of her own and is working. Now, after the I485 receipt comes back, if she leaves her job, will she be in status (or does she need to move to H4? I'll stay on H1 and won't invoke EAD unless necessary). My understanding is, with the receipt, she is in status no matter what (unless the I485 gets denied).

    TIA.



    more...


    makeup Money can#39;t buy happiness but funny money quotes. soon to be funny money.
  • soon to be funny money.



  • raamskl
    07-20 09:57 PM
    I sent in form G-325 for both me and my wife along with my I-485 instead of the G-325A as required on I-485 instructions by oversight. What do you guys recommend I do? Should I send in a new application or just send in the G-325A form with a letter stating the issue? Please help.

    browsing through this link
    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf

    it seems they do use all the 4 pages of G325A (Check out section 3). But page 10 also mentions that if only one copy G28 is present, then the manual instructs the contractor to make a copy. Well, they might be able to make copies, but that is just a guess. And if you skim through this pdf it talks about various mistakes that the applicants might make and on how the contractor (guy handling the application) should work around it. So they seem pretty forgiving.

    My advice is to call USCIS and inquire about it, sometimes they are very helpful.

    Cheers.





    girlfriend has a funny quote or cute funny money quotes. Money Quotes - Funny Quotes,
  • Money Quotes - Funny Quotes,



  • snathan
    04-29 10:05 PM
    Not fair, Mr. GC Vivek. Debunking based on personal outlook. Do you watch out for Indian start-ups for a living? I doubt. Start-ups are just start-ups. None will be famous, until years later, when some of them slowly start getting some success. Do you expect every 10 person company to get mention in timesofindia.com? HA! What you say above, is what is nonsense.

    May be 10% might have become entrepreneurs...? Definitely not everyone has started a 10person or even 1 person company....People are doing good but they just work as programmers or so called project managers...you know its not a big deal to become a Project manager in India..

    But 150K entrepreneurs...:p





    hairstyles Funny Quotes About Money funny money quotes. funny money quotes. Friendship
  • funny money quotes. Friendship



  • bank_king2003
    04-22 02:04 PM
    So basically you are saying you cannot sue the people responsible for greencard problem.

    I think the only option left is to either sue God or sue yourself for your bad luck.

    Sorry if i was not clear. i meant to say that for visa recapture one cant file a lawsuit against USCIS but one can definately file a lawsuit on USCIS for following things if at all we can prove it

    1) if quarterly soillover is a law and USCIS not doing it they are doing something against the law so we can file a lawsuit against it but again how can we prove that they are not doing quarterly spillover.

    2) If USCIS doesnt use full numbers assigned for Green Cards and waste them you can again sue them for that but will it be succesfull or not that has to be researched.

    3) That H1b employee - employer relation memo is a best example to file a lawsuit against them as there interpratation of the law was completely wrong but noone did it.





    chanduv23
    07-11 02:42 PM
    My EAD and AP application was received June 19, 2009 at TSC. To my pleasant shocking & surprise USCIS approved mine and wife's application in 20 days and we received the card today.

    We are happy with the speed and efficiency USCIS and wish they could do everything the same way. we received two year EAD but concerned as receiving a two year EAD indicates that it may take a while to get my PD (Dec 2005).

    Thanks
    Senthil.

    My EAD and AP were receipted on June 9th from TSC. AP got approved, EAD still pending. So I guess these approvals are random.





    kaisersose
    08-01 01:09 PM
    Wishful thinking.

    1. All they did in June was to assign visa numbers to already processed 485 applications. These cases were fully processed and were just awaiting visa numbers for approval. They could have just as easily assigned 4 million visa numbers in that time frame. Hence, this June activity has no bearing on actual 485 processing time as this also includes security checks (can run into years) which are not in the hands of of the USCIS.

    2. Rajiv Khanna says not all visa numbers for the fiscal year are made available on Oct 01. Visa numbers are released in limited batches for the first 3 quarters. It is only during the last quarter (July-September) that DOS is allowed to go to town and release all pending numbers of that year.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment