Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny trivia

images funny trivia questions and funny trivia. Punking Teller - smash music pics sellection featuring funny trivia
  • Punking Teller - smash music pics sellection featuring funny trivia



  • kdd
    08-24 08:34 PM
    Oh, so it was what skOOb said. Thanks guys! :)





    wallpaper Punking Teller - smash music pics sellection featuring funny trivia funny trivia. funny trivia team names.
  • funny trivia team names.



  • jijiewang
    01-24 01:42 AM
    Hi,

    Last year my husband got laid off. At that time he was on H1 visa, 140 approved and 485 pending. He applied and got AP, and then left U.S in March 2009. AP is valid until March 02, 2010.

    Now he wants to get back to U.S. and try his luck finding a job before AP expires.

    My question is what are his chances to be able to get in U.S considering

    1)He has stayed outside of U.S for about 11 months.
    2)He is not employed by any U.S company.

    Thanks.

    Jijie





    funny trivia. funny trivia questions and
  • funny trivia questions and



  • voldemar
    06-25 11:03 AM
    Can someone tell me what is a good lawyer??? I think this term is very much like good politician.. They are extinct...
    If someone using company lawyer to file I-485 and other forms, ask this lawyer will he send receipt notices to the applicant or not. Some will get answer that it's company policy not to sent anything to applicants :mad: .





    2011 funny trivia team names. funny trivia. funny trivia questions and
  • funny trivia questions and



  • GCAmigo
    12-24 08:24 PM
    What does this http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif mean?



    more...


    funny trivia. this really fun trivia
  • this really fun trivia



  • ratsek
    01-02 11:48 AM
    Hi,

    I am on H1 and may have to use EAD in couple of months. What would be the status of my son (he is on H4) if I use EAD? We filed 485 in July 2007.

    Thanks,
    ratsek





    funny trivia. funny questions and
  • funny questions and



  • amitjoey
    04-26 03:59 PM
    Not a lawyer- but my guess is that the date of validity on your H1b (First H1) is the day you can start counting your 6 years. This is regardless of when you started working for your employer.

    Example: Employer sponsored H1 for Mr.X on April 2nd 2005. H1 approved with validiity starting 1st oct 2005. Mr. X flew to the USA in december 2005. Started working 15th jan 2006. The 6 years are counted from 1st Oct 05.

    Now one can recapture all the months that the employee was on vacation. But I am not sure if this is still an option.



    more...


    funny trivia. funny questions and answers.
  • funny questions and answers.



  • jambapamba
    07-23 07:53 AM
    I just read somewhere...that if I do not file by I140 by July 31 the i lose chance to file I485 by august 17..which i could file anyway together if I have to file it by July31..Is this true..

    the reason being that I am waiting for the hard copy of Labor Approval and the only thing I have is Cover letter copy..I do not want to miss chance

    My PD is Oct 2001

    Please please let me know!!

    DB

    I think its only for labor exempt cases. Since your PD is 2001...u r fine to file by aug17th
    Some people here say LC must be cleared by July 31st...so u r fine that way too. Your LC will say a approval date in July...so u r ok...(eventhough some argue that its not important)





    2010 funny trivia questions and funny trivia. funny trivia questions and
  • funny trivia questions and



  • sunny1000
    10-07 08:21 AM
    Hi All
    I am on a B1 - Visa visited 4 times to USA.But last time (4th time) i over stayed for about 20 days after the i-94 expired.

    Normally first 3 times they gave i-94 for 3 months, last time it is only for 2 months, so it's my mistake i haven't looked it till iam

    back. All this happened in June 2009. Now i am aproved for H1 - B for the year 2010. I need to face a visa interview. In DS 156

    Application, Question No 38. ( Have you ever voilated the terms of a U.S. Visa or Been unlawfully present in,........)
    I am checking the option Yes. Can you all help me in this please. Does 20 days extra stay will effect my H1 - B visa or if i get

    the Visa, when i go to USA on H1 - B Visa does immigration stop me. Please help me on this case. Thanks a lot for all your

    help.

    Please post this in the lawyers section so that the attorneys can respond.



    more...


    funny trivia. your Thanksgiving trivia,
  • your Thanksgiving trivia,



  • Steve Mitchell
    July 21st, 2004, 12:35 PM
    I'm not familiar with the operation of your particular camera, but I can tell you what's happening. If you're getting ablur when shooting moving subjects indoors, you are most likely not getting a fast enough shutter speed. Do you have your flash turned on?





    hair funny trivia questions and funny trivia. Moron Test, Fun Test,
  • Moron Test, Fun Test,



  • meridiani.planum
    05-04 08:22 PM
    Yours will be EB1C. You can expect to get GC in 1-2 years.

    If i-140 premium processing comes back, then typically within an year. (know of 2 people who got done within 8 months... EB1-India). Right now the I-140 is going to take the longest time..



    more...


    funny trivia. More apps related Would You Ever? Funny Trivia Game
  • More apps related Would You Ever? Funny Trivia Game



  • kondur_007
    08-11 08:53 PM
    As per Spet 2009 visa bulletin, my PD will be current . I recently moved to LA due to Job change . If i do AC 21, do you think i will miss a oppurtunity of getting GC in spet since my PD is OCT 2004.

    Please advise. Should i do AC21 now ? Or Should i do only on RFE?

    Another question. I still have permanent address in chicago but moved to LA. Do i need to do AC11 form?

    Nik

    I would advise not to file anything at this point (in your situation). Hang tight and wait.

    Good Luck.





    hot this really fun trivia funny trivia. These fun trivia cards are
  • These fun trivia cards are



  • Blog Feeds
    08-30 09:40 PM
    This is a recent USCIS update announcing that any U.S. citizen seeking to adopt a Nepali child, whose case is not affected by the suspension of processing cases involving Nepali children claimed to have been found abandoned, should file the Form I-600 with the U.S. Embassy in Kathmandu.

    This change in the filing location for the Form I-600 petitions applies to two groups of prospective adoptive parents who are not affected by the suspension. The first group is those who received a referral letter from the Government of Nepal�s Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare before Aug. 6, 2010, informing them of a proposed match of an abandoned child. The second group is those who seek to adopt Nepali children who were relinquished by known parent(s) and whose identity and relationship can be confirmed.

    USCIS strongly encourages prospective adoptive parents to follow this procedure for their own benefit, based on growing concerns about unreliable documents, irregularities in the methods used to identify children for adoption in Nepal, and the resulting difficulties in classifying those children as orphans under U.S. immigration law. Please see the Aug. 6, 2010 announcement online regarding the suspension.

    Read more here... (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=1c2f48b0655ba210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/immigration_adoption_lawyer_ch.html)



    more...


    house funny trivia team names. funny trivia. Nightwish+funny Trivia
  • Nightwish+funny Trivia



  • tnite
    09-27 09:30 AM
    Hello,
    I'm a Jul 2nd filer at NSC and got my receipts on Aug 12 with a notice date of Aug 8th.I'm yet to receive my FP notice.

    Is anyone here in the same situation?

    Thanks

    See my signature





    tattoo funny questions and funny trivia. funny trivia questions and
  • funny trivia questions and



  • neoneo
    12-07 08:43 PM
    IV Folks,
    There are a bunch of people who want to send webfaxes, but they don't want to register.. these are green card holders.. please change it so that people cn just type in their NAme and address instead of registering like numbersusa.org



    more...


    pictures funny questions and answers. funny trivia. name of funny trivia team
  • name of funny trivia team



  • Blog Feeds
    08-09 09:50 AM
    The local San Diego USCIS office suggests that certain remedies may be available for military families facing the problem of ineligibility to adjust status because of unlawful entry by a family member seeking adjustment of status. Most often the situation occurs when a United States citizen service member�s spouse entered without inspection and thus cannot adjust status. Current way to fix the status is via Ciudad Juarez waiver process (I-601 waiver application (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2008/07/san_diego_immigration_attorney_4.html)).

    One potential remedy is �Parole in Place,� where the District Director in San Diego, Mr. Paul Pierre, can parole the alien, who then will be eligible to adjust status. Paroling only cures the issue of admission or parole under INA � 245, not other inadmissibility issues. To seek Parole in Place, address the request to Mr. Pierre. Include the following:

    1. Form I-131 (but it does not need to be paid for when applying)
    2. Evidence of impending deployment
    3. Proof of relationship of alien to the United States citizen service member
    4. Evidence of hardship to the service member and how the situation affects the service member�s �readiness� to perform his or her mission in defense of the United States.

    USCIS also has a program where I-601's will be adjudicated at the United States Consulate in Ciudad Juarez at the time of an immigrant visa interview for the relatives of service members. Mr. Pierre also has the authority to grant Deferred Action. (Regarding issues of admission for adjustment of status purposes, read Sum v. Holder, 602 F.3d 1092 (9th Cir. 2010).) (http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecaselaw?action=OCLGetCaseDetail&format=FULL&sourceID=gdjd&searchTerm=hZjH.ddSa.ZCaW.QabN&searchFlag=y&l1loc=FCLOW)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/08/san_diego_immigration_attorney_29.html)





    dresses These fun trivia cards are funny trivia. funny trivia team names.
  • funny trivia team names.



  • vaguely
    12-04 06:58 PM
    Thanks for reply.

    I guess this means that i will not be traveling as i'm not sure i will have secured a job before i travel.



    more...


    makeup your Thanksgiving trivia, funny trivia. funny trivia team names.
  • funny trivia team names.



  • sameern
    06-18 03:37 PM
    Sertasheep, Does the I-140 application filed in May 2007 come under your required category or not? Let me know.

    Sam





    girlfriend funny trivia questions and funny trivia. Funny trivia: It#39;s a Wondeful
  • Funny trivia: It#39;s a Wondeful



  • Jaime
    09-13 01:57 PM
    Simple answer to so many questions..."Should I attend the rally?" "will this make a difference?" "Will I have to make up my day off?"..etc! No matter what your questions are, here's the answer: JUST COME! Come on guys! We need you! Please come and help, we wouldn't ask if your presence weren't so important!!! We ask because we know this will greatly benefit you!

    Do it out of moral convictions. ATTEND BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!!





    hairstyles More apps related Would You Ever? Funny Trivia Game funny trivia. Funny Trivia
  • Funny Trivia



  • rajkumar_engg
    05-29 10:36 PM
    USCIS record shows my entry year 2003 but actual year is 2005, so they came back saying 6 years is complete. Lawyer provided all the documents to prove I am here only from 2005...

    Still waiting...





    kerz
    01-12 11:25 AM
    Hi All,

    If the H-1B sponsor is non-profit organization do they still need to follow rules of privilege wage?

    Where can I find the information about the sponsorship process with non-profit?


    Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!





    nashim
    01-07 11:34 AM
    2. What is the safest & quickest way to get my h1 status active in system..
    H1 STAMPING IN HOME CONTRY.

    a) Stamping in Canada - Quickest for me. Is it safe ?
    FIRST TIME H1B STAMPING NEEDS TO BE DONE IN HOME CONTRY, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
    b) Get status changed without getting out of country? - But how?
    THERE IS APPLICATION TO CHANGE STATUS FROM H4 TO H1, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
    c) Stamping from Home country? -- Last option.
    YES, YOU CAN DO ANY TIME.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment