Wednesday, June 15, 2011

gerard pique 2011

images Gerard Pique Gerard Pique of gerard pique 2011. Gerard Piqué believes the team
  • Gerard Piqué believes the team



  • mariner5555
    03-12 01:38 AM
    Please see the following thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=229630#post229630
    Way to go Singhsa3 ..I for one strongly believe that this has the best chance. I guess in simple terms the world functions in the Give and Take theory. the chances of success are more when both the parties have something to gain. at the very least we (immigrants and IV) would get more support (at the minimum donations, ads etc) from builders realtors dealers etc (if they become aware of this) ..even the latest campaign for admin fix would have had more chance of success if the above had been included. let me know if you want me to help in any way ...





    wallpaper Gerard Piqué believes the team gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique Shakira kiss
  • Gerard Pique Shakira kiss



  • shantanup
    02-04 10:39 AM
    Some questions to those who are supporting country cap.

    Why not put a country cap on foreign students’ visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on H1B visas since many of them get into the green card line eventually?
    Why not put a country cap on labor certifications?
    Why not put a country cap on I-140s?
    Why not impose a country cap at the port of entry?
    Why not put a country cap on visitors’ visas?
    Why not put a country cap on business visas?
    Why not put a country cap on US trade with other countries?
    Why not put a country cap on amount of US $ reserves that each country can have?
    Why not put a country cap on children that foreigners in the US can bear?
    Why not put a country cap on the foreigners’ earnings in the US?
    .
    .
    .
    And the list can go on.

    Putting country cap on greens cards serves a hidden racist agenda of not letting the people of one particular ethnic group grow in number and become strong.





    gerard pique 2011. gerard pique and shakira
  • gerard pique and shakira



  • MahaBharatGC
    10-22 04:40 PM
    :p
    All - plz take it easy as this is solely individual opinion.

    When a country is prospering means the jobs are getting created. That is what happened until Clinton Era. But I know that this cannot be forever. Every field is going to reach the peak, falls back and hopefully straightens.
    Our IT field is somewhat dependent on other industries to create jobs. So, if other industries are all shipping the operations to foreign soil or loosing steam due to competition in free trade how well a country can prosper. You cannot have 100% service oriented country...it is only possible for small countries like Singapore...but not for big countries like US of A where they have plenty of land.
    So, my point here is if you want GC you should have job now (EBn) and future. So, if jobs are getting created then you will have job today and tomorrow too.
    So, simply saying "I support immigration" does not mean anything. It could be a REAL political statement like our famous Indian politicians. So, at this time I do not believe nobody as this is all still nacent. once someone takes office, we should be ready to push with our goals in mind.

    It is good to debate between one another but let us have plans to how to deal for our existence...





    2011 Gerard Pique Shakira kiss gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique Soccer Jersey
  • Gerard Pique Soccer Jersey



  • sidbee
    05-26 06:04 PM
    While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
    Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
    Buddy: I am on L1 visa
    I: H1B
    buddy's wife: L2
    my wife: H4
    officer: is anyone US citizen ?
    I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)

    Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
    Buddy: yes
    officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
    buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
    officer: can you show me?
    (buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
    officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
    buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
    officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.

    I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?

    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf

    I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.

    Just out of curiosity.

    You were not asked to show any documents (your friend was)?
    May be because your son is a US Citizen...



    more...


    gerard pique 2011. pique football 2011
  • pique football 2011



  • chanduv23
    09-10 11:42 AM
    THIS IS THE TIME - SET YOURSELVES FREE - MARCH TO WASHINGTON





    gerard pique 2011. Airport Arrivals: Gerard Pique
  • Airport Arrivals: Gerard Pique



  • pmamp
    07-05 01:48 PM
    I think atleast the forums section should be made restricted to contributing members. I see many newcomers (both paying and freebies) come to this site and hoping to get a quick guidence on their immigration issue. They come here becasue they know a) they will get some answer quickly b) that answer will make sense and experinced users here who have gone through similar situation will share their insights.

    Those are major outcomes or results for not paying any dime.

    I can understand someone's concern about asking everyone to pay certain amount. But most of us here are earning decent wages and can contribute atleast 3$ a month (or 25$ a year) for such a service.

    If those members want to contribute more as many of us do then they are most welcome to do so.

    In $$$ terms of the 12K + members we can retain 40% (about 5K) and each of them contributes atleast 25$ a year (one time payment) = $75,000.00

    Remember this $75K is only based on basic membership fees. Any dropouts or reduced rate of conversion will be compensated by those '20$ a month' paying members (roughly by 1 as to 10).

    In short, I support this idea of having majority of forums under restricted umbrella.

    - PMAMP



    more...


    gerard pique 2011. 2011 Gerard Pique and Shakira
  • 2011 Gerard Pique and Shakira



  • sheela
    10-18 06:54 PM
    Well,
    I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?


    Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.


    Look at this,

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration

    Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
    Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.


    Kumar:
    Don't worry, I gave you green. I wish 'critiques' are out in open for discussion to get to our objective. But those moroons like hiding





    2010 gerard pique and shakira gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique Gerard Pique of
  • Gerard Pique Gerard Pique of



  • yasimk
    06-20 05:26 PM
    Hi,

    I am planning to file EAD & AP on my own and separately from I-485.
    Our company will incur the charge for processing I-485 for me and my spouse. But they won't incur the charge for filing EAD and AP. All the attorneys are charging hefty amount for filing EAD & AP. So I am thinking to file EAD & AP on my own and let company take care of my I-485.

    So my questions are

    1) Is it ok if I file EAD & AP separately from I-485?
    Or should i wait till I-485 approval is received and then file EAD & AP.

    The concern is because in #10 of I-765 form, there is a section that asks for Alien Registration Number (A-number) or I-94 Number.

    2) Is it ok if the I-485 applications are sent by the company and EAD & AP are sent by me and both of these documents reach separately at INS?

    Generally most of the applications will reach INS in one bundle. Because I am sure most of the applicants will file I-485/EAD/AP in one shot. But in my case, it will be 2 reaching INS in 2 separate bundles. So is it ok, in my case?

    Please advise.

    Regards
    ~~~~~Y



    more...


    gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique - geared up for
  • Gerard Pique - geared up for



  • fromnaija
    07-24 08:56 AM
    We could pose this question to the USCIS Director today. He will be at Ask the White House at 4pm ET today. Pose your question at:

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask





    hair Gerard Pique Soccer Jersey gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique and Shakire
  • Gerard Pique and Shakire



  • pmb76
    07-13 12:00 AM
    People, I think it is best we not doubt the intentions of anybody willing to speak on our behalf. It is a critical hour and we will take all the help we need. Murthy could've just not sent the letter and kept quiet. What would you say to that ? What do you say to other lawyers who have not even done this simple thing of writing a letter to Chertoff ?
    Atleast she's not trying to add millions of hits to her website by writing sensational news every hour, unlike some other lawyers :)
    I think she deserves a "Thank you" for this nice gesture.

    Full Disclosure : My lawyer is not Murthy. I have spoken with her once long time ago and decided not to go with her for other reasons.



    more...


    gerard pique 2011. Samir Nasri (Arsenal) Gerard
  • Samir Nasri (Arsenal) Gerard



  • thirdworldman
    03-12 11:01 AM
    Haha, I didn't think anyone would actually pick up on that, Pink. Oh, well. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. I think everyone did a great job. Eilsoe, awesome wireframe.





    hot pique football 2011 gerard pique 2011. Piqué car 2011 - Gerard Piqué
  • Piqué car 2011 - Gerard Piqué



  • gveerab
    07-03 11:10 PM
    Hi Ramus,

    I am not posting this message to offend any body's feelings, please don't take it personally. AILA is saying anyone can participate in the LAWSUIT without paying any money, but IV is saying it's an expensive thing and we need to start new funding drive. It's not clear to me and I believe if we start thread with more information more people would have convinced and contributed.

    I agree, we need money to maintain the website. if that is the case please mention that clearly. We need to maintain this website to keep our activities , no question about that.

    I have been observing from last couple of months any new issue is ending up with fund drive, but no update after that what happened. May be I am wrong, but as an observer this is my openion. Hope you guys will take this as positive comment and respond with more details. I don't have any doubt on the core team capabilities and scincearity.

    In ths home page clearly mentioned that contribute for lawsuit. Without taking it personally can you please provide the details of how much money we might need and how we are going to spend this money?


    Thanks
    Veera
    $20 per month $150 on time contributions



    more...


    house Gerard Pique. gerard pique 2011. player Gerard Pique during
  • player Gerard Pique during



  • jsb
    08-17 11:25 AM
    hi everyone,
    I want to get feedback about the possibility of pursuing PERM for EB2 and still capture my PD for EB3. Here is my situation.

    I am a South Korean with PD in Dec. 04 on EB3. I filed I-485 along with EAD & AP on 7/25/07.
    I recently got a master's degree in another field, and my current job can hire me in a different position.

    Q1. If I ask my employer to file PERM on EB2 for the new position requiring the master's degree, I should be able to capture the PD (12/04) for my EB3, right?

    Q2. Based on the september visa bulletin, should I wait on the EB-3 AOD application to be processed or would it be faster to switch to EB-2 and refile I-485? Please explain why.

    Thanks.

    If your employer files PERM now for the new position under EB2, LC is needed before your employer can file new I-140. I don't know if this will impact your original PD





    tattoo Airport Arrivals: Gerard Pique gerard pique 2011. Athlete Gerard Pique continues
  • Athlete Gerard Pique continues



  • uma001
    03-09 09:44 PM
    HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
    Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Gerard Pique and Shakira gerard pique 2011. Shakira Gerard Pique Button Up
  • Shakira Gerard Pique Button Up



  • msgrewal81
    02-19 08:17 AM
    What do you wish? You need gc the moment you enter the country? If anyone who stays 5 years get green card.That is excellent if legal or illegal immigrant. This is apart from 140K regular quota. This will reduce backlog substantially.

    Dude I think you are happy because you are above 5 years here and I feel good for you. For myself, I donot want green card after landing on airport, I just want GC process to be improved for people <5 years. This bill will be just a onetime measure i.e. whoever has 5 years on the day it was enacted gets GC, it is not like if I am here for 5 years even after 2 months of passing the bill i will get GC. So, in all, fight for EB GC goes on and it has to be made easier than what has been done for illegal immigrants with >5year rule. People will <5years should not have to go thru same grind. This bill directly does nothing for EB apart from 'temporarily' taking out people with >5years to decrease backlog. That will be temporary. In fact, in long term, it makes EB difficult.

    Again, people with >5years should be happy but not tell people with <5years what to do. We definately need to contact congress and Pres office to improve this bill to make it fair for legal immigrants too.





    dresses Piqué car 2011 - Gerard Piqué gerard pique 2011. Say Hello To Gerard Pique
  • Say Hello To Gerard Pique



  • perm2gc
    01-03 10:40 PM
    I was trying to find out chinese portals, but no luck. I dont have any chinese friends who are stuck in this EB mess. Are we trying to get any chinese, philippino members?
    yes.We want to increase our memberships from all communities.



    more...


    makeup Gerard Pique - geared up for gerard pique 2011. Gerard Pique.
  • Gerard Pique.



  • GCKaMaara
    10-15 01:23 PM
    Flowers can work this time also. Any/All suggestions, which help to pass the visa recapture bill are most welcome. I think, right time to start any campaign would be after election. In the meantime, we can utilize this time to come up with firm action plan. IV core team is requested to decide the course of action and declare the action plan.

    How do we discuss with core team? ItIsNotFunny or GCOP are you chapter or something?





    girlfriend Athlete Gerard Pique continues gerard pique 2011. shakira pique 2011. fotos
  • shakira pique 2011. fotos



  • RaviG
    07-05 01:56 PM
    Why don't IV put a sticker next to paid member Id? That might inspire people.





    hairstyles Samir Nasri (Arsenal) Gerard gerard pique 2011. dresses shakira pique 2011.
  • dresses shakira pique 2011.



  • VIKAS1866
    03-19 02:13 PM
    Hi,
    Any new development on FBI name check process? How can one address this issue?





    desi3933
    01-30 02:43 PM
    I agree with the point above, but does this even apply to CrazyGhoda/OP? Because, he already has I485/AOS pending, which is a legal presence in the US in itself. Hence, I don't see him accruing any "out of status/illegal presence" days. He "MIGHT" have to show a future/current employer who is sponsoring his GC, depending on what his RFE asks for.

    Please comment.

    You didn't get it. One could have filed I-485 and still accruing out-of-status days. Hint - Employment history and salary details since last admission.

    Please note that I am not implying that CrazyGhoda is accumulating out-of-status, I don't have all the details for his case.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    ak_2006
    09-09 02:37 PM
    I feel like there will be no special help from anybody including IV. I am not blaming IV for this as they have to fight for all. We (EBI) need lead the fight to do something.

    But many of us not willing to do spend time/money for this cause. If a person can't do those, switch jobs, and find jobs where we can start processing in EB2, or ask current employers to apply in EB2.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment