Saturday, June 25, 2011

girl desktop wallpaper

images 3D Girls Wallpaper, girl desktop wallpaper. desktop wallpapers women.
  • desktop wallpapers women.



  • deepimpact
    09-10 01:04 PM
    I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
    With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
    Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.

    CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.

    If there are no I-485 pending for EB2 I/C then the demand goes to zero (unless DOS/USCIS uses pending I-140s to decide demand). And if demand < supply then the category goes to current (atleast per the explanation in the demand data document).And definitely if EB2 I/C folks post July 2007 are allowed to file I-485 then USCIS will realize demand is not zero but say 50K. Then again next month PD goes back to late 2007.

    I think visa numbers are assigned to I-485 before they are processed for demand data purposes, otherwise the demand data prior to CY 2006 for EB2 I will not be zero with some people with 05 PDs still waiting for GCs. But, again this is all speculation and the situation will be clear by Sep 2011 when almost all of EB2I/C pending I-485s will have been cleared.





    wallpaper desktop wallpapers women. girl desktop wallpaper. NFS blonde girl desktop
  • NFS blonde girl desktop



  • ryan
    08-21 03:31 PM
    You could cry us and USCIS a river. Fact is that you have broken the law, whether knowingly or unknowingly. USCIS will treat you like an illegal alien, which in fact you are.

    Jesus! Please, tone it down. She's come to this forum asking for help.

    luvschocolates, most folks on this form are employment based immigrants i.e. have their application for green cards sponsored by multinational firms -- for which there's a due process. In your case, I'd say best, hire an immigration attorney ASAP. Most often they are well knowledgeable with ways of the USCIS. Good luck to you, and keep us posted.





    girl desktop wallpaper. desktop backgrounds for
  • desktop backgrounds for



  • GCard_Dream
    12-13 11:37 AM
    We should be able to submit this question to the lawyer's conference call organized by IV and see what's their take is on this. I wonder what the procedure is to submit the question. I have never done that before.





    2011 NFS blonde girl desktop girl desktop wallpaper. girls. desktop backgrounds
  • girls. desktop backgrounds



  • inskrish
    08-16 12:59 AM
    September bulletin was out today..Wondering why there was no thread yet on IV..EB2 india shows visa number available with a cutoff date of APRIL 2004
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html

    Sorry, you are late to the party.:)



    more...


    girl desktop wallpaper. PA desktop wallpaper
  • PA desktop wallpaper



  • dealsnet
    03-19 09:03 AM
    We need to focus immigration issue rather than talking about 'thali' or 'wali' bans. Some people coming to this forum to have fun and writing non sense. Please concentrate on our goal. ' make every EB based immigration current'. !!!


    Guys... can we drop the whole discussion about this guy's name.

    It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.





    girl desktop wallpaper. desktop girls wallpapers.
  • desktop girls wallpapers.



  • jkays94
    07-10 02:39 AM
    It seems several persons are already discrediting the lawsuit and from the comments I have seen, it is apparent that some have not read the entire complaint.

    In order to understand how a civil lawsuit works one needs to understand that in a complaint, one makes no legal arguments, does not cite case or precedent law but only cites the simple facts. The other side can respond to the complaint and deny or accept the allegations in part or in whole. Many cases do not go to trial, they end up in settlements or are decided through summary judgement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summary_judgment) (for the plaintiff or the defendants) if the case has undisputable matters of facts and one of the parties petitions for it. Several processes also take place ie Discovery long before an actual trial. I recommend reading the following wikipedia entry to familiarize one at a high level with the processes and rules involved:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Rule_of_Civil_Procedure

    To get to the core legal arguments behind the case, one needs to read the counts (they are only stated and not argued/expounded on starting pg 13). Namely those are:

    COUNT I: VIOLATION OF THE FIFTH AMENDMENT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution) (constitutional rights issue)
    COUNT II: VIOLATION OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES ACT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Administrative_Procedures_Act)
    COUNT III: DECLARATORY JUDGMENT ACT (http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title4/civ00036.htm)
    COUNT IV: EQUAL ACCESS TO JUSTICE ACT (http://www.hhs.gov/dab/guidelines/eaja.html)
    COUNT V: PROMISSORY ESTOPPEL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promissory_estoppel#Promissory_estoppel)

    There are several laws cited above, its thus puzzling to see requests for one to cite the laws USCIS/DOS is accused of violating when its all there in the lawsuit. The plaintiff has the burden of proving the counts they have stated at the appropriate time and not in the complaint. One does not play all their cards in the initial complaint.

    Even more puzzling is the persistent fear that there would be retributory action from USCIS. Judges do not take kindly to such behavior and USCIS would have no chance defending itself on charges of retaliatory actions.



    more...


    girl desktop wallpaper. 2011 Desktop Wallpapers,
  • 2011 Desktop Wallpapers,



  • trueguy
    07-03 05:50 PM
    Everyone,
    Can we stick to the subject please?

    Where is the online petition and how soon can we collect all the signature so they can help in getting those three bills approved.

    Thanks





    2010 desktop backgrounds for girl desktop wallpaper. 3D Girls Wallpaper,
  • 3D Girls Wallpaper,



  • hsingh82
    06-11 09:36 AM
    Reply I received:
    Thank you for contacting my offices. Your correspondence has been received, and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. A copy of your message is attached below for your records.

    If you need immediate assistance regarding an urgent problem you are experiencing with the federal government, visit the "Help With Federal Agencies" section of the website for details on how to proceed so that your difficulties are brought to my attention as soon as possible.

    If you are seeking information or services from my offices that are NOT related to my Legislative duties, please visit my "Services For Texans" section for more information.

    Warmest Regards,
    U.S. Senator John Cornyn



    more...


    girl desktop wallpaper. Hot Girl Desktop Wallpaper
  • Hot Girl Desktop Wallpaper



  • illinois_alum
    07-16 08:15 AM
    Your company should be quite rich to keep paying for EAD's and AP's you don't need, with their periodical extensions, and also for your H1 renewals....

    Don't know about his company...but the attorney definitely must be quite rich with all the legal charges :D





    hair girls. desktop backgrounds girl desktop wallpaper. Free desktop wallpaper of
  • Free desktop wallpaper of



  • gc_on_demand
    05-06 03:30 PM
    I got a reply from USCIS saying that they can process the request sorted by priority date and country of birth of the applicant. Processing time will be around 15 months and that they have got their answer on priority date.

    what are the next steps?

    I dont think we should relay on their 15 months time line. Its too late. I am sure in coming 15 months whole immigration system will be changed. May be we will see point based system or something different. And at that time information will be no use. They are smart that is why they gave us 15 months. They will wait for 12 months to Congress to do something and then if nothing happen they will write SQL query in last 3 months.



    more...


    girl desktop wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper
  • Desktop Wallpaper



  • karrtthi
    12-12 04:22 AM
    Dear All,

    I have applied for L1 B extension and the Status is Pending Petition Filing with my Company. My visa Expires by Dec 14th 2009 and i have to travel back to India by Dec 18th 2009 immediately due to personal emergency.

    I dont have any acknowledgement till date for the extension as it is under process.

    Following are my question
    1) Will i have any issues when i return to india after 4 days of my visa expiration?Will it anyway affect my future visa petitions?
    2) If the extension is filed, Is there any chances for the extension getting approved even if am not here unless there is no RFE.

    Your answers would greatly help me. Thanks





    hot PA desktop wallpaper girl desktop wallpaper. wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper
  • wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper



  • grinch
    02-27 03:07 PM
    Hey guys,
    just wanted to post a really early render of what I have so far. I'm kinda noob to 3d, unlike u guys, so gimme a break ;)

    I need textures, you guys know any websites that offer free textures?

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/subwaytes.jpg



    more...


    house Girls Desktop Wallpaper; Cool girl desktop wallpaper. Asin desktop HQ wallpaper,
  • Asin desktop HQ wallpaper,



  • dilber
    06-26 05:28 PM
    May be you scared the USCIS with your phone calls and they just wanted you out of their systems. So that you don't rally other people and then they might have to really become efficient.:cool:

    BTW really happy for you... enjoy:o

    I got a red for this with comment "bhaag saale, really happy for you? kaam c=dhanda nahi hai kya?"
    Translation: Get lost you idiot, happy for you? don't you have any other work?

    Not that I care about it too much but shouldn't highly skilled people be more responsible, and courteous. :cool:





    tattoo desktop girls wallpapers. girl desktop wallpaper. cute girls wallpaper desktop.
  • cute girls wallpaper desktop.



  • vkotval
    12-28 03:01 PM
    Just wanted to share this link with you all

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_analys.html



    more...


    pictures 2011 Desktop Wallpapers, girl desktop wallpaper. HDR Desktop Girls Wallpapers
  • HDR Desktop Girls Wallpapers



  • willwin
    03-19 01:36 PM
    Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??

    Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??

    Not only EB2, EB3 India also will move to April 2005, atleast for couple of months before this FY ends, to use the 140K numbers.





    dresses wallpaper Desktop Wallpaper girl desktop wallpaper. Wallpapers and Mobile Sexy
  • Wallpapers and Mobile Sexy



  • anilsal
    12-12 03:40 PM
    Here is an article that has some info on the non-ability to file 485.
    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Articles/?a=327&z=63

    But still, what rule says that until visa numbers are available, one cannot file 485. Most probably, we never realized this pattern because until retrogression hit, the visa numbers were always available.



    more...


    makeup Hot Girl Desktop Wallpaper girl desktop wallpaper. Girls Desktop Wallpaper; Cool
  • Girls Desktop Wallpaper; Cool



  • h1techSlave
    03-17 02:04 PM
    Including spillover generally EB3-I clears up around 5000 visas per year on average ( Though theoratically stuck at 3300-3500). 3 visas per applicant is at bit high end. I would not assume everybody is married AND have child.. I would put that around 1.75. But, yes, even if select these new parameters than also it would take years..Theoratically, ofcourse:):)

    Based on your assumptions, it would take around 2 years to reach Dec 2003 for EB3-India.

    # of visas required = 5000 or 6000 * 1.75 = 8750 or 10, 500
    # of visas available = 5000
    # years of wait until Dec 2003 = 1.75 to 2.1 years.





    girlfriend cute girls wallpaper desktop. girl desktop wallpaper. Girls Wallpapers for your
  • Girls Wallpapers for your



  • abracadabra102
    07-29 10:16 AM
    A lot of people act as if their God / Gods need their protection. My friends think about that before getting upset about these issues. Do the Gods really need your protection? or is it just your ego thats being hurt? Would Ganesha (in this case) be hurt by being on the beer bottle? Does the picture infact resemble him? has anybody seen Ganesha? I mean, this is 21st century and we have to think rationally before becoming sentimental over these issues. So long as you get hurt over these there will be people to insult you. Believe me my friend no human can ever hurt / insult a God (if there is infact one). so why bother? Maintain your personal relationship with Ganesha in your prayer and let him deal with such insults in his way. The only reality you will ever know is your neighbuor. Live and let others live life to the fullest and dont let religion / religious idease dictate your attitude towards this world. next time you see the beer, buy it and drink it if you enjoy alcoholic beverages.
    Great post.





    hairstyles Desktop Wallpaper girl desktop wallpaper. Girls wallpaper Latest amp; New
  • Girls wallpaper Latest amp; New



  • grinch
    03-11 04:15 PM
    Here's my entry with wire :


    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/final.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/grinchvader/wire.jpg





    ujjvalkoul
    01-17 03:48 PM
    Thanks to all those you contribute and I would like to push others over the edge, who are in a dilemma whether to contribute or not. $20 a month is half of what u pay for cable or ur cell phone/ Home phone Bill.....





    zuhail
    03-29 07:29 PM
    Hi,
    It appears that Visa Re-capturing for EB categories is not high in IV's agenda.
    I wrote to the IV team about 3 weeks ago and no response so far.

    So if you are interested to personally take part in this effort,
    please write to me at fermion_boson@ymail.com and we can do something about it.
    I guess everybody have to start somewhere.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment