Monday, June 27, 2011

good funny movies

images good funny movies. good funny good funny movies. Post image for 10 Good Funny
  • Post image for 10 Good Funny



  • markapur
    08-05 12:30 PM
    I am still checking with my attorney. But in my case, Company A is ready to revoke my H1 once i move to Company B. So I am not sure what to do. Can I have your personal email id. Otherwise here is mine please reply to: rahul_kms@yahoo.co.in. Thanks





    wallpaper Post image for 10 Good Funny good funny movies. Good Funny Movies. or a good
  • Good Funny Movies. or a good



  • chandra140
    08-29 08:40 AM
    Hi,

    First my 140 was filed in first week of april and got receipt notice with received date as 11-Apr-08, and in May it was rejected because of check bounce issue.

    Again my 140 was refiled in july,and got my 140 receipt notice with received date as 24-Jul-08.

    (My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08,
    i think there is rule that 140 should be filed before 180 days of labour approval)

    My lawyer is saying:
    we first filed it well before the dates,so you should not have a problem, as this is refiled in follow up to the original one.

    I am still wondering the USCIS will process my 140.





    good funny movies. Post image for 10 Good Funny
  • Post image for 10 Good Funny



  • liberty
    03-08 02:44 PM
    I had applied for the extension of my parents in laws' stay online (I -539 form thro� USCIS E-FILE). Throughout the entire process of the application, I was not asked to turn in any documents. After submitting the form, I had called the USCIS to find out the list of documents that I needed to send. I was told then that during the processing of the application, if the USCIS needed any supporting documents, they will ask for it. I did not get any notification regarding the same in the last two months since the application was filed. However, I got a letter denying the extension. The reason stated was that I had not provided any supporting documents (that their stay was temporary, that they have enough funds, that they have reason to return back to India etc.). Is there any step that I could take to reverse this decision? I have all the supporting docs ready, and can send it to them immediately. I didn't send them earlier because I was specifically asked to wait for further instructions regarding the same. Can they change their decision if I provided all the documents? Any kind of help from anyone who has gone thru a similar situation or has had any such experience would be highly appreciated.





    2011 Good Funny Movies. or a good good funny movies. is a good funny halodec
  • is a good funny halodec



  • tc2007
    02-04 06:51 PM
    Hi
    I am in a difficult situation. I hope you can provide some guidance.

    I am on 8th year of H1b. GC was messed up due to employer. A different employer has filed my labor 365 days before the I94 expires. I only have 3-4 months left on my current H1. I might have problems with my H1 transfer on time due to this new memo as I am working in layers, and I might loose my H1 status.

    My wife is on F1 visa and I would like to know if

    1) I can get H1 to F2 transfer. I have all recent paychecks etc and still working?

    2) If I get F2, can I find a new employer who can sponsor my H1 (full time not a consultant) while in US and then do F2 to H1. I am assuming this will be a new term of H1 within the limits of the quota etc.

    OR

    I have to go back to my country for 1 year if I want to be on H1 again? Here I am assuming that I can re-enter the country on F2 visa then find a new sponsor. Do you see any problems with the above?

    Thanks



    more...


    good funny movies. enjoy a good, funny movie.
  • enjoy a good, funny movie.



  • lj_rr
    08-15 11:28 PM
    Help, No response....Bump?





    good funny movies. hairstyles good funny movies.
  • hairstyles good funny movies.



  • johnwright03
    06-14 08:14 AM
    Hi,
    I have applied for my PERM labor and have not got any approval on that...I am checking to see if the Concurrent Filing of I-140 and I-485 is still available....???

    and also how many days or months does anyone think this PD will remain current..???

    Any suggestions will be appreciated...!!!



    more...


    good funny movies. pictures Best Funny Movies
  • pictures Best Funny Movies



  • cool_desi_gc
    01-17 01:07 PM
    My LIN number is active on 1/15 after 10 days of online confirmation.





    2010 Post image for 10 Good Funny good funny movies. good funny movies. good funny
  • good funny movies. good funny



  • komaragiri
    07-17 03:12 PM
    Looks like talks failed, now AILA focusing on Lawsuit..



    more...


    good funny movies. images good funny movies
  • images good funny movies



  • uimv
    05-27 01:21 PM
    Hello,

    If PD is current, are there disadvantages of being outside US (on AP) ?

    Thank You.





    hair is a good funny halodec good funny movies. needs one good funny movie
  • needs one good funny movie



  • jthomas
    05-04 02:35 AM
    Maybe USCIS would earn more income by telling the illegal immigrants to file EAD/I-485/Biometics every year etc.. Immigration attroneys would earn good money by replying to RFEs for 12 million immigrants. Getting this 12 million illegal immigrants legalized will surely improve the economy.
    Everybody would be kept in the same backlog as we are. Illegal immigrants will stand in a que behind the legal immigrants. so you got the point



    more...


    good funny movies. good funny movies_12. Movies-
  • good funny movies_12. Movies-



  • wandmaker
    08-21 11:44 PM
    My PERM for EB3 has been approved on July 2008. My I-140 is pending. 485 has not been submitted yet. I don't have EAD card either. For some reason, I have to change job.

    My question is, if my current employer will not revoke my current I-140 sponsorship, even I have left company, and in case my current I-140 will be approved, can my priority date be carried over?

    Bunch of thanks!!

    Yes





    hot enjoy a good, funny movie. good funny movies. good funny movies.
  • good funny movies.



  • BharatPremi
    09-22 07:57 PM
    Gurus,

    Yesterday my lawyer received receipts for my spouse and kids (485/EAD/AP) but not for myself. Now my lawyer is insisting upon sending me the copies of the receipts and do not want to send me the originals. With respect to that I have following questions:

    1) Is that o.k having copies only or we should have originals? If we do not
    have originals what bad may happen?

    2) Either my lawyer or I have not received any of my receipts but we
    received all receipts of my family. Is this normal? How long should we wait
    for my receipts before contacting USCIS? By the way USCIS already gave
    me my all numbers for teh receipts and according to USCIS my receipts
    already mailed on Sept 14th. What would be advisable action for me in
    this case?

    3) None of the receipts of my family contain Priority Date. PD field is blank on all receipts. Is this O.K.?

    Thanks.

    - BharatPremi



    more...


    house good funny movies. Quotes From good funny movies. makeup good funny movies.
  • makeup good funny movies.



  • omahaguy
    08-05 11:48 AM
    Company A attorney says I can apply for 3 year extension from B. Still waiting to hear from B's attorney. Did you check with your attorneys?





    tattoo hairstyles good funny movies. good funny movies. .good funny movie just not to
  • .good funny movie just not to



  • TexasGC
    08-06 02:35 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Need some inputs urgently. I recently joined a company. They had posted job offering all over the place without much success. Finally they decided to hire me on H1.

    Now while initiating the Green Card process, I am being told
    "Nothing can be used from our original recruiting as there are strict guidelines on the resources that must be used for the recruiting (i.e. posted on our website for 10 days and screen shots taken every day, etc.). Everything needs to be started from scratch"

    Is this correct? What is the correct process in PERM?

    Here is what the Attorney's office says:
    "The entire labor certification process, from initial preparation to recruitment to approval of the application, takes about 6 months. However, we will work very closely with your office to complete the necessary steps in the least amount of time feasible. Once we receive the inputs from your office, we will work with you to prepare the job description and minimum requirements. Once that is finalized we will identify the recruitment options and begin recruitment. We must file the application within 180 days from the first date the recruitment begins. Our target date to file is 90 days after the first date the requirement begins"

    Please advise. Is all the above correct or is there something being quoted incorrectly.

    Best Regards,
    TG



    more...


    pictures pictures Best Funny Movies good funny movies. to be good. Funny
  • to be good. Funny



  • Googler
    06-24 06:09 PM
    It gets better. The guy who hired him was involved in deportation proceedings.

    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/06/24/MNGIUQKUID1.DTL

    The next time a Republican gets in our face about immigrants, these are fine stories to trot out.





    dresses good funny movies. good funny movies. good funny movies funny
  • good funny movies funny



  • DDLMODES
    07-03 07:21 PM
    here is one more

    http://manilamaildc.net/article2297.html

    The date on that seems to be June 27 when they killed the bill...

    :confused:



    more...


    makeup images good funny movies good funny movies. good funny movies. Quotes From
  • good funny movies. Quotes From



  • memyselfandus
    02-03 08:36 AM
    You can always use your own attorney for advice, not related to employer. I use usavisanow.com. Immigration Law Office of Maritza Diaz, PC. (http://usavisanow.com/) guys. Charges are reasonable and response is quick.

    I have used them for my H1B and green card process.





    girlfriend .good funny movie just not to good funny movies. good laugh. (:
  • good laugh. (:



  • maverick_joe
    05-12 01:14 PM
    anybody?
    Has anyone renewed their license with success in VA while the H1 extension is pending? Does a letter from the company attorney along with the H1 extension receipt help?





    hairstyles good funny movies_12. Movies- good funny movies. top funny movies. good funny
  • top funny movies. good funny



  • sweet23guyin
    05-05 01:45 PM
    Yes, you can port your EB3 priority date to EB2, even if the sponsor is not the same.
    There are many threads on the topic; you may want to read them for a quick understanding...


    Hi All,

    I would like to know if porting an EB3 Labor & 140 to EB2 with the priority date is possible?
    I am currently on h1b, I am planning to join a new company and I qualify for EB2 category.
    Is it possible to port priority date of my EB3 to EB2?? with my new employer?

    Thanks.





    designserve
    09-05 06:17 PM
    Do I really need to go and get this stamping??I have a valid petition till June 09....Is there a necessity to go and get the stamping?
    I booked an appointment only thinking that the recent I94 shows a date of Oct 1 08.





    Steve Mitchell
    December 3rd, 2003, 08:46 AM
    Nikon today announced the new D70 digital SLR camera. The D70 at $999.00 is Nikon's answer to Canon's 300D. Read the press release here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=72&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0):



    No comments:

    Post a Comment