Friday, June 10, 2011

google maps funny photos

images Google Maps Funny Images. google maps funny photos. The Google Maps Street team
  • The Google Maps Street team



  • bidhanc
    09-22 03:40 PM
    Hahha...that was funny.
    You think God has the guts and come do battle with USCIS??? :)

    Another bizzare behaviour with Renewal of Efile EAD....

    My 2 cents is just send them what they need....they have specifically asked us not to send photos when e-filling and now they raise an RFE coz u did not send photos...

    God come down to earth and save us from this atrocity....





    wallpaper The Google Maps Street team google maps funny photos. Caught on Google Maps
  • Caught on Google Maps



  • BharatPremi
    03-18 01:44 PM
    what is GC sponser?

    Amazing... Do you really have an EAD?





    google maps funny photos. google maps street view funny
  • google maps street view funny



  • logiclife
    06-29 12:20 PM
    I am putting an extra freshly painted mailbox with a big bold name in red color and a message-- 'Put my greencard here' for the postman. :)

    Lets see how many years it will take for him to finally grant me my wish.

    Yeah. Why not put a red stocking (christmas stocking) in the mail box tagged "For Greencards only. Do not put pizza hut coupons in here. This is for USCIS approval notices and greencards only".





    2011 Caught on Google Maps google maps funny photos. google maps funny pictures.
  • google maps funny pictures.



  • anilsal
    07-07 02:15 PM
    We need to post every news article on DIGG and then as many of us as possible, should digg them.

    I think it may be possible that because of us digging a lot of the earlier news reports, smaller newspapers are picking up material.

    Go IV.



    more...


    google maps funny photos. google maps funny street view.
  • google maps funny street view.



  • GC_1000Watt
    02-18 09:34 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, the 485 processing times for TSC are much shorter compared to NSC. My case is at the VSC which is still doing 06 applications. Is there a particular reason behind this or is it just the sheer number of applications that VSC receives?

    I was just looking at your PD (Jan 08 - Eb2 - India) and was wondering how were you able to apply your I-485. Any political source? :D





    google maps funny photos. GOOGLE MAPS FUNNY SIGHTS
  • GOOGLE MAPS FUNNY SIGHTS



  • vinki
    10-27 12:54 PM
    Hi !
    I recently got my EAD. ..but I have not yet got a job..... when should I apply for SSN ? :confused:

    Thank you in advance....

    Vinki.



    more...


    google maps funny photos. Google Street View funny
  • Google Street View funny



  • checklaw
    07-19 11:30 AM
    CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)

    Thanks very informative.





    2010 google maps street view funny google maps funny photos. Google Maps Funny Images.
  • Google Maps Funny Images.



  • hemya
    10-14 10:29 AM
    I self filed for EAD. Was very easy. I plan to do the same for AP. $1000 is a lot for AP filing.



    more...


    google maps funny photos. Google Maps pulls in related
  • Google Maps pulls in related



  • loudoggs
    10-29 11:32 AM
    Did you get the receipt for your dependent's 485 application or was it rejected before they issued a receipt?

    Friends,

    I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?

    1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?

    2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?

    Thanks,





    hair google maps funny pictures. google maps funny photos. funny fake google maps street
  • funny fake google maps street



  • Dhundhun
    04-29 02:40 AM
    I have applied EAD renewal to AZ lock box. It was delivered on Mar 29. I have not got any receipt so far. Also check is not cashed.

    Now it is 30 days and I should be able to call USCIS.

    I have two questions:

    1. Mail was sent with delivery confirmation, which confirms delivery on Mar 29. What if the package is lost there? Could I applying again? How USCIS treats two applications?

    2. I have not received any receipt, except I have delivery slip from Post Office. In counting 90 days, is it taken based on receipt or based on Post Office slip?

    Thanks a lot.



    more...


    google maps funny photos. google maps funny street view.
  • google maps funny street view.



  • nepaliboy
    08-06 07:16 PM
    i saw lud on i-140 in 7-13-08 and lud on i-485 on 7-22-08 but my PD is not current .
    i am Row pd 2005 september.





    hot google maps funny street view. google maps funny photos. +things+on+google+maps
  • +things+on+google+maps



  • invincibleasian
    01-14 09:27 PM
    upto 6 months. they send out a letter as soon as you apply stating they have recvd yur app and working on it. I had applied for a Name correction. They refused after a couple of weeks itself and asked me to get it corrected in the visa consulate of the home country. When I went for stamping in chennai I pointed out error and the new stamp had the right name. Consult your attorney.



    more...


    house google maps funny. google maps funny pictures. google maps funny pictures. google maps funny photos. (Google Earth coordinates
  • (Google Earth coordinates



  • glus
    11-06 02:34 PM
    Does she have EAD? If not on H1, she needs to be in EAD. (or other status like F1 etc). Otherwise she is out of status. In that case, H1 will be denied because an H1 application while out of status will lead to denial.

    She is not out of status. A person who filed I485 can not be out of status. Her status is "adjustee - AOS pending". Thanx.





    tattoo GOOGLE MAPS FUNNY SIGHTS google maps funny photos. google maps funny things. Google+earth+funny+photos
  • google maps funny things. Google+earth+funny+photos



  • calboy78
    08-10 01:38 AM
    It needs action - not talk.

    The system created by DoS and USCIS is highly unfavorable for EB3 people.
    DoS is not giving enough visa numbers to EB3 - the category is "U" for now.
    USCIS is very lame in processing 140 of EB3.

    Many a times employer create a position that requires just Bachelor's degree, BUT a Bachelor's person can't really do that job. Eventually a Master's person (or B.S. + 5 yr experience) fills that up, not knowing that he will be shoved in EB3. In fact most EB3 people in queue today are like this...on top of that, DoS/USCIS has lumped lot of different kind of workers in EB3 - who should be in different category (probably EB4). Overall, very unfair situation for EB3 people.

    We all (no matter whether EB1/EB2/EB3) need to support IV to get unused visa numbers recaptured. This will help all EB categories. Without visa recapturing EB3 especially is doomed.



    more...


    pictures Google Street View funny google maps funny photos. wisdedulen: google maps funny
  • wisdedulen: google maps funny



  • casinoroyale
    08-22 09:42 AM
    I know that it is possible to apply for H1-B visa and enter after using EAD. But, I am little dubious about using old visa after using EAD, but it should not make much of a difference I think.

    In any case, you should be prepared to field questions at the POE for your actions otherwise he may ask you to use AP instead.

    By the way, this is the only way one can re-instate their H1-B status after using EAD.


    Coming back on H-1B after using EAD
    =========================
    Is it possible ? if yes then how ?
    Is there any risk in this ?

    Thanks for all who reads and reply..





    dresses +things+on+google+maps google maps funny photos. Google Street View funny
  • Google Street View funny



  • smiledentist
    06-22 12:47 AM
    You would be best served with the services of an experienced attorney in this area. This is a rather difficult situation. Any answers on this board are likely to be speculative. Some money spent in this critical juncture would be money well spent.
    From what I can see, you have 2 options, either to continue with your currently approved 140 and file for a 485 or get a new one and try to affix your PD from the old approved 140. Either way once you get to the 485 stage you should be more secure in things, and can then look to invoke AC 21 rules.

    What I want is that if I could use this approved 140 thenI could be safe,but with a new 140 I am scared that it will take 4 months and I could not take advantage of filing 485.



    more...


    makeup Google Maps pulls in related google maps funny photos. google maps funny. google maps funny pictures. google maps funny pictures.
  • google maps funny. google maps funny pictures. google maps funny pictures.



  • ras
    04-10 03:31 AM
    How many days did the response delayed?

    Is the decision by USCIS being taken before the response was reached?

    Or even after recieving the response USCIS has not considered the response. Did they specifically mention in the denial notice that the reason as delayed response?

    I guess, this would help analyse the situation





    girlfriend google maps funny things. Google+earth+funny+photos google maps funny photos. So let#39;s say you think you#39;ve
  • So let#39;s say you think you#39;ve



  • arnet
    09-08 01:37 PM
    well spoken....thanks to Shilpa and for IV/IARC. she highlighted all the problems/solutions even abt SKIL bill. well done.......





    hairstyles google maps funny street view. google maps funny photos. google maps funny pictures. google maps funny pictures.
  • google maps funny pictures. google maps funny pictures.



  • dealsnet
    07-27 02:03 PM
    Since you are in tight spot, you need to consult good and experienced lawyers.
    Do not go to an ordinary lawyer for this.
    Consult good lawyers such as SHUSTERMAN Immigration Attorneys, Consultation with an Immigration Lawyer, IMMIGRATION TO THE UNITED STATES: THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE, U.S. Immigration. Written by a Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with Over 30 Years of Immigration Law Experience. Law Offices of (http://shusterman.com), Murthy, Khanna, Ron Gotcher Welcome to the Immigration Information (ImmInfo) main page. (http://imminfo.com/)



    You are in a pretty tight spot my friend. I think a lawyer is the best person to answer these questions since you are walking a very fine line here. I dont want you to rely on advice on this forum and then later find out that you were out of status and that triggers another set of challenges to deal with later. So consult a lawyer and see if he/she feels that you can stay back in US pending H1 approval. Else I would advice moving out for 1 Yr and starting things on clean slate.





    bharad
    05-24 09:33 AM
    Grow up, try to give meaningful titiles
    We are expecting some surprises in the July Bulletin. Remember July 2007 fiasco. This year also there are some situations like CIR as before. What about the expected spillover? However, can we expect positive surprises?

    Let us start the prediction, analysis, etc, game for the July Bulletin.





    Almond
    07-17 07:47 PM
    Almond I agree with you completely...I am not against questions being asked or answering questions...This community has been helpful to me in the past and I would be more than welcome to lend support....but a little effort would'nt harm....

    There is a saying "SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND...." No matter how old the information its always possible to dig it out...not only using this forumn search but also google search....I just hope people try and seek before ..that's all

    But, but it feels so much better to come to a community of people who know exactly how you feel and are going through the same motions :). I think we're both right to some degree. I also believe that people do what I do: post the same questions on about 5 different forums and look it up at the same time and then gather as much info as possible. I don't mean to kiss my own butt (Ok I do) but THAT is being resourceful:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment