Friday, June 17, 2011

gothic cross tattoos

images gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos. Cross Tattoos,
  • Cross Tattoos,



  • abc1125
    08-10 11:01 PM
    Would be interesting to see the analysis on this one. Seems like they moved it to a date they are confident of handling. Good and bad, I guess.





    wallpaper Cross Tattoos, gothic cross tattoos. Celtic Cross Tattoo Pictures
  • Celtic Cross Tattoo Pictures



  • engineer
    10-05 03:46 PM
    are we sure that they are not talking only about H1b?

    Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?

    "attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?





    gothic cross tattoos. cross tattoos are one of
  • cross tattoos are one of



  • EndlessWait
    02-24 03:54 PM
    bump





    2011 Celtic Cross Tattoo Pictures gothic cross tattoos. celtic cross tattoo designs
  • celtic cross tattoo designs



  • nnan
    05-25 09:41 AM
    Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)

    Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)

    Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)

    AC 21 repealed (disastrous)


    Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo

    Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo


    Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers

    This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
    You mention "AC21 repealed"

    Is this applicable to people who have already invoked AC21 (PD Sep 2002, I485 Rcpt Date May 2003) and have no backup H1B?



    more...


    gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos
  • gothic cross tattoos



  • reddog
    06-12 03:05 PM
    And who is going to be a witness, if your wife is going to take your side?
    The neighbours that complained and any other neighbours who have heard you guys in the past.
    Now, DO NOT TALK TO THESE NEIGHBOURS AT ALL. Nothing, NADA. Do not show any emotions to them, say hello if you see them and move on. If they try to talk, it is good, but DO NOT STOP TO talk. Inform your attorney about it.
    Change the attorney, if you think you are getting a raw deal.

    THis case should be dismissed.

    I believe this case is a dismissed case from the beginning. Police/lawyer have nothing else to do, I mean, they are just doing their jobs, and they cant be funny at all. They will go by what the law says. Period. Research what the law says.

    Now on the actual event:
    Everyone, I mean everyone will have disputes. Now, the dispute is so large that the neighbours call the cops? I will guarantee that every IVian here who is married for 3 years or longer (or already has a kid), has had a bad argument, where either of the spouse has screamed(or spoken with a very high tone).

    Your wife continued screaming so loud that you had to cover her mouth to pacify her, bcos she peed on herself.

    Wait a minute here, if I was a cop, I would definitely judge this as DV. Unless, you absolutely had shut up to begin with. No chair, no drag, no nothing. which now has to be proved as misinterpretation.

    And any offer that your lawyer brings you is trying to resolve the case, You are the one who should decide whether this case goes to trial or not.
    Past peeing incidences, where the neighbours heard screams should be kept in mind.

    And finally, take English lessons, dude, your written English too is very poor.
    You can actually submit this as a proof that you were misinterpreted, if this goes to a Jury trial.

    Also, please Delete any proof of the incidence, including the one posted here. No one shold be seeing the 100% truth, your 100% truth is scary.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last weekend.





    gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoo. gothic
  • gothic cross tattoo. gothic



  • ramus
    06-28 02:17 PM
    They have stopped issuing intrim EAD from local office.


    According to this from Murthy:

    Generally, one may apply for an interim EAD card, if the EAD application has been pending more than 90 days if there is not an unanswered Request for Evidence (RFE) on an I-140, I-485, or I-765 that is pending with the USCIS for the applicant. The interim EAD may be obtained at a local USCIS office. To obtain an interim EAD, two USCIS-specified photographs and the 485 and EAD receipt notices are needed.



    more...


    gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos. gothic
  • gothic cross tattoos. gothic



  • maine_gc
    05-21 03:44 PM
    My I140 is pending at TSC from Apr 2007. No RFE. Called the CS and opened an SR in jan 08 and i got the standard reply. My Attorney opened another SR in May. Hoping to get some information on my case from TSC this time
    I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)





    2010 cross tattoos are one of gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos.
  • gothic cross tattoos.



  • SGP
    12-30 09:53 PM
    thats the problem.... I cannot switch to another job as I am in the 7th year of H1B and I-140 approved but did not apply for I-485 yet. friends told me its risky to switch jobs now as I may be out of status.

    Boss, I was exactly in same position as yours. You can call it a mirror image. I switched in 9th yr of h1 after being a white collar slave with same employer. I'll suggest before you loose self respect and confidence in your own eyes..... SWITCH.

    If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.



    more...


    gothic cross tattoos. cross tattoo for men.
  • cross tattoo for men.



  • rajeever
    04-19 06:49 PM
    Obama - YOU LIE

    When Obama lied, no one died ! :rolleyes:





    hair celtic cross tattoo designs gothic cross tattoos. Gothic cross designs may not
  • Gothic cross designs may not



  • walking_dude
    12-17 12:27 PM
    Check/Bill-pay has been temporarily discontinued due to logistics reasons.

    PayPal automates the payments. Checks/Billpay requires an IV volunteer (trusted by IV core) to take time off and physically collect these checks/echecks from the IV mailbox in NJ, and deposit them to the IV bank account. Someone has to spend time and effort into doing it !

    How about check? 100% goes to IV.



    more...


    gothic cross tattoos. Gothic Tattoo Art Designs
  • Gothic Tattoo Art Designs



  • svgupta
    05-22 03:31 PM
    Please help us as I might be away for few hours .

    We need cotribution by everyone

    Thanks
    sure thing!

    however, is it possible to have a couple of more important/relevant threads always on the top (maybe top 3-5 slots reserved), so that these important threads (like LIVE updates, Media drive, Contribution to IV) don't get lost (more often in some trivia being discussed).

    also, as new members are logging to this group, they should be gently reminded that free lunch often upsets the stomach, so even a small/any contribution would help them feel better ;)





    hot gothic cross tattoos gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos. cross tattoo designs. Gothic; cross tattoo designs.
  • gothic cross tattoos. cross tattoo designs. Gothic; cross tattoo designs.



  • dealsnet
    10-11 12:25 AM
    Patriotism is depends upon individual thinking. My friend's uncle is a former army officer from India and he is in the USA for 35 years. Participated in 1971 war. But he didn't become US citizen. I asked why, he told me he took the oath to serve India and fight for her whenever there is a requirement. So he want to keep his oath. If he want to become US citizen he need to break the oath and take a oath to fight for USA, even if against India. He is not a RSS or VHP person. He is a christian (for your info).
    So patriotism is not by speech or blogging from USA. It is by action. How many people help poor people in India ?. Most members here want to become US citizen. Only complaint is the delay. So love your counry of birth and love the country giving opportunities.

    Can you please provide us any link or legal constitutional document from any legal organization in India and USA which states that Patriotic Indian ( For the sake of argument Indian) should not apply for US Green Card ( Permanent residency)? Or for that matter can you legally proove that not applying for US GC is the barometer of patriotism towards India for an Indian?

    Do you have any reading comprehension capabilities?

    Read the first sentence of following link and let me know what do you comprehend?

    Your lesson for US immigration starts from here.

    USCIS - Green Card (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)

    Best Luck.



    more...


    house gothic cross tattoos. Gothic Cross Tattoos Designs gothic cross tattoos. Cross Tattoos - Designs and
  • Cross Tattoos - Designs and



  • Maverick_2008
    05-02 09:03 PM
    Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.

    So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!

    Maverick_2008


    have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?





    tattoo gothic cross tattoo. gothic gothic cross tattoos. The Gothic Cross on the other
  • The Gothic Cross on the other



  • sparklinks
    07-20 01:02 PM
    July 2nd @ 7.55 AM



    more...


    pictures gothic cross tattoos. gothic gothic cross tattoos. Gothic cross designs may not
  • Gothic cross designs may not



  • pankaj_n
    04-20 11:52 AM
    uscis works in funny ways (as we all know). As I stated in earlier post one case in nebraska i know got rejected and they stated that the appeals decision wasn't precedent. The texas cases received rfe's but got approved based on the decision.

    Just yesterday, I received 140 denial from texas where they didn't even discuss the decision and just picked on that bachelors was three year degree.

    Same case was with me. They picked on my 3 year bachelor degree. Can i do appeal after 2 years ?





    dresses gothic cross tattoos. cross tattoo designs. Gothic; cross tattoo designs. gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoo. greek
  • gothic cross tattoo. greek



  • annsheila79
    04-19 09:51 AM
    we will see more of this as elections near..



    more...


    makeup cross tattoo for men. gothic cross tattoos. gothic cross tattoos. Gothic Cross Tattoos Designs
  • gothic cross tattoos. Gothic Cross Tattoos Designs



  • eb3_nepa
    12-11 11:00 PM
    WOW they wont even take immigrant blood :p. This is hilarious :)





    girlfriend The Gothic Cross on the other gothic cross tattoos. Gothic Cross Tattoo.
  • Gothic Cross Tattoo.



  • chi_shark
    08-06 12:41 PM
    let the drumrolls begin! the bulletin could come out anytime now... tomorrow or monday...





    hairstyles Gothic Tattoo Art Designs gothic cross tattoos. Wants, but many celtic tattoos,celtic cross williams displaying their
  • Wants, but many celtic tattoos,celtic cross williams displaying their



  • snathan
    04-02 02:15 PM
    I am not sure abt Senator Grassley and others but someone in your home could answer your curiosity about my balls. lol...Take your shot man

    You might need to check yourself if you have balls...before someone else have done with your family...you are not sure only about Senator Grassley or about your balls also. If so, make sure you dont have neighbour. otherwise things would go ugly for you...Take your shot now..





    immidude
    06-28 02:12 PM
    i need big help with my 140 filed in Premium Processing
    and i did not get my receipt to file 485
    applied it on Jun 20 2007 (this month)
    any way i can get some copy of the receipt to file 485?





    qualified_trash
    08-01 01:22 PM
    You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.

    Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.
    DISCLAIMER: SPECIFIC TO THE INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM

    I am sorry but I disagree with the "best among the best" comment. To equate success in the IIT entrance exam to being the best is a mistake. Success in the entrance exams to those Insititutions comes from focus and hard work. This does not necessarily mean that the people who go there are the best. They ARE definitely the best at preparing for the exam.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment