
excogitator
07-19 02:30 AM
Thank you!! :)
wallpaper Hairstyles,haircuts,Blonde

simple.life
12-23 09:56 PM
One of the ways to show recruitment activity is do to "employee referral program" which allows employees to submit candidates for the job.
mrsub
08-27 03:34 PM
My priority date is in 10/2006 under EB3. My wife just start her GC process under EB2. Can my wife port my PD date to her GC application?
Thanks!
Thanks!
2011 male models hairstyles. faces
jelo
04-21 04:16 PM
Hello friends
I have filed the renewal of EAD (based on pening I485) with Texas service center in July 2008. My case has been moved to the regional office in dec 2008 (the notice said for faster processing :)).
Took the infopass in Jan 2009 and the IO could not locate my application at the center but contacted the Texas and said my application waiting on background check.
Contacted the senator. Now they can find my application in regional center.
But they gave the same reason as my background check is pending. They told the senator that they can not discuss any further details.
However the Texas service center says my background check came clean long back.
Do they do background checks for renewing the EAD application?
Can they wait on any background check for 10 months to give a document that is valid for 1/2 years?
what else can I do?
I have filed the renewal of EAD (based on pening I485) with Texas service center in July 2008. My case has been moved to the regional office in dec 2008 (the notice said for faster processing :)).
Took the infopass in Jan 2009 and the IO could not locate my application at the center but contacted the Texas and said my application waiting on background check.
Contacted the senator. Now they can find my application in regional center.
But they gave the same reason as my background check is pending. They told the senator that they can not discuss any further details.
However the Texas service center says my background check came clean long back.
Do they do background checks for renewing the EAD application?
Can they wait on any background check for 10 months to give a document that is valid for 1/2 years?
what else can I do?
more...
waitin_toolong
08-30 12:23 PM
nope since this will be a visa change hence new stamp
supers789
01-24 11:11 AM
My previous employer filed EB2 labor for me. I left the job after getting 140 approved so that I will hold the priority date.
The new employer, as per their policy is planning to file labor application in EB3 category and NOT in EB2 category.
My question is, the way I post PD from old approved 140, do I port the EB2 category also? ie will my PD get compared with EB2 PD or EB3 PD when it comes to filing 485?
Thanks.
The new employer, as per their policy is planning to file labor application in EB3 category and NOT in EB2 category.
My question is, the way I post PD from old approved 140, do I port the EB2 category also? ie will my PD get compared with EB2 PD or EB3 PD when it comes to filing 485?
Thanks.
more...
truthprevails
12-14 12:56 AM
Friends,
My Company is debarred from renewing H1B , pls post your suggestions.
U.S. Department of Labor - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - H-1B Debarred/Disqualified List of Employers (http://www.dol.gov/whd/immigration/H1BDebarment.htm)
My Company is debarred from renewing H1B , pls post your suggestions.
U.S. Department of Labor - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - H-1B Debarred/Disqualified List of Employers (http://www.dol.gov/whd/immigration/H1BDebarment.htm)
2010 farewell hairstyles models
ranand00
02-20 09:31 AM
sorry i put the wrong no in status check
more...
Vagus
01-09 12:47 AM
I efiled for AP renewal on Nov10 in NSC. Has anybody got the AP after filing around this time frame. Have to travel to India by the end of January. plz help.
hair formal hairstyles Traditional Formal Hairstyles DIY Formal Hairstyles
Blog Feeds
05-02 05:20 PM
The third of three immigrants on the the Presidential Council of Advisors on Science and Technology is Professor Ahmed Zewail, the winner of the 1999 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Dr. Zewail is a professor of Chemistry and Physics at Caltech and is the Director of Caltech's Physical Biology Center. Dr. Zewail describes his research as follows: [The Nobel Prize was awarded for] pioneering developments in femtoscience, which made it possible to observe atoms in motion, the transition states of molecular transformations. This work created the discipline of femtochemistry, which is concerned with molecular reactivity on the femtosecond (10�15 s) timescale....
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/immigrant-of-the-day-ahmed-zewail-presidential-advisor.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/immigrant-of-the-day-ahmed-zewail-presidential-advisor.html)
more...

Blog Feeds
09-08 07:20 PM
The most frequent question that we receive is �How do I choose a good immigration attorney?� Our response is �Why settle for �good�? Read on. There are websites for finding excellent hotels, wonderful restaurants and great physicians. How about a site for choosing an attorney? See http://www.avvo.com During the past year, Avvo has emerged as the premier site for selecting an attorney. Avvo, short for avvocaat (Italian for attorney), is gaining not only in popularity but in usefulness. Great immigration attorneys will tell you that by the time 30% of potential clients consult with them, some incompetent attorney or �consultant�...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/09/let-avvo-help-you-select-a-great-immigration-attorney.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/09/let-avvo-help-you-select-a-great-immigration-attorney.html)
hot Men Hairstyle Asian Models
b1978
02-05 12:49 PM
Hello,
I-129 approved last year and today I see a soft LUD on this.
Any idea why there is a soft LUD
Thank you
I-129 approved last year and today I see a soft LUD on this.
Any idea why there is a soft LUD
Thank you
more...
house Hairstyles, Models Looks
kirupa
07-29 12:29 PM
Hi John - this may help you out: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/custom_wpf_windows.htm
The rounded corners in that tutorial came from Windows itself :)
Cheers,
Kirupa
The rounded corners in that tutorial came from Windows itself :)
Cheers,
Kirupa
tattoo Models hairstyles longi
nandakumar
05-30 12:37 PM
'khelanphelan', who was kicked out of IV has started his disgusting and malicious campaign against IV in murthy.com forum.
folks who are members of murthy.com forum please reply to his postings in the section '140/485 Concurrent Filing' topic "Can we create a Group to call/mail/fax Senators to support 485 filing even without PD"
folks who are members of murthy.com forum please reply to his postings in the section '140/485 Concurrent Filing' topic "Can we create a Group to call/mail/fax Senators to support 485 filing even without PD"
more...
pictures model hairstyle. model
Blog Feeds
10-06 01:40 PM
I'm in Spain this week so can't give the full treatment, but thanks to readers who sent this happy news. The US has won the Nobel Prize in medicine for work done by these two scientists as well as Carol Greider. Blackburn is Australian-born and Szostak is British-born. They received their award for genetic research that is described here.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/immigrants-of-the-day-elizabeth-blackburn-and-jack-szostak-nobel-medicine-prize-winners.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/10/immigrants-of-the-day-elizabeth-blackburn-and-jack-szostak-nobel-medicine-prize-winners.html)
dresses images best hairstyles models
ncube2
10-18 04:54 PM
Hi All
Have a typo with my last name on my 485 FP Notice.. Have the appointment next week. If someone can help me out as to how i can correct this before i take my appointment would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Have a typo with my last name on my 485 FP Notice.. Have the appointment next week. If someone can help me out as to how i can correct this before i take my appointment would be appreciated.
Thanks.
more...
makeup short hairstyles models
abhaykul
09-10 09:27 AM
If H4 uses EAD for work with 485 pending, and if the underlying I-140 gets rejected, will this make H4 holder be out of status? what are the options for H4 holder.
If I 140 is rejected then the EAD,AP and I 485 are rejected as well. If you have used EAD then ur H4 is no longer valid ! You will have to go out of the country and get H4 stamped.
So the recommendation is to keep H status alive till you get Greencard
If I 140 is rejected then the EAD,AP and I 485 are rejected as well. If you have used EAD then ur H4 is no longer valid ! You will have to go out of the country and get H4 stamped.
So the recommendation is to keep H status alive till you get Greencard
girlfriend Teen Celebrity Hairstyles There are so many teen stars, or actors who play
Apollon
03-18 03:23 PM
Tried to post in another, old thread - no response for several days, so decided to create a new one.
I asked my employer to create sub-account for me at http://www.plc.doleta.gov so I could check my PERM case status without polling them. The employer got back to me and said "looked into the site and I couldn�t find the way to create user account to view your case only".
They dont mind making sub-account for me, same way they do for attorneys and paralegals, but they dont want me to see their other pending cases or any information, unrelated to my case. So, my question is: is there a way to create sub-account, which would allow seeing my own case only?
Thanks in advance.
I asked my employer to create sub-account for me at http://www.plc.doleta.gov so I could check my PERM case status without polling them. The employer got back to me and said "looked into the site and I couldn�t find the way to create user account to view your case only".
They dont mind making sub-account for me, same way they do for attorneys and paralegals, but they dont want me to see their other pending cases or any information, unrelated to my case. So, my question is: is there a way to create sub-account, which would allow seeing my own case only?
Thanks in advance.
hairstyles Patridge hairstyles model of
B3NKobe
08-21 08:56 AM
Hi, as i am only a rookie at multimedia like flash - photoshop etc i am willing to do small work for people who need it - justas long as the job isnt too hard for me - i am getting better and better each day at flash and photoshop.
i hope to improve alot more.
i am not all that good at flash actionscript yet though so please dont ask for anything to hard in flash, but i am reading a book i brought on flash and hopefullysoon i will b more expericaned at it.
If interested email meat: ben_ben26@hotmail.com
Thank-You Ben
i hope to improve alot more.
i am not all that good at flash actionscript yet though so please dont ask for anything to hard in flash, but i am reading a book i brought on flash and hopefullysoon i will b more expericaned at it.
If interested email meat: ben_ben26@hotmail.com
Thank-You Ben
aguy
09-19 07:46 PM
Hi,
I had submitted my I-140, I485 and my wife's I-485/I-131/I-765 together. USCIS accepted everything but the I-131 form, which they returned saying that they couldn't located the I-485 application. Now, I have the receipt number for I-485. If I send I-131 back now, can I still use the old check? The old check is endorsed but was not deposited (they returned it).
To think of it, it is not my fault that they couldn't find the I-485 though it was in the same application packet.
I will appreciate any insight.
I had submitted my I-140, I485 and my wife's I-485/I-131/I-765 together. USCIS accepted everything but the I-131 form, which they returned saying that they couldn't located the I-485 application. Now, I have the receipt number for I-485. If I send I-131 back now, can I still use the old check? The old check is endorsed but was not deposited (they returned it).
To think of it, it is not my fault that they couldn't find the I-485 though it was in the same application packet.
I will appreciate any insight.
regacct
04-14 12:04 PM
Dear lawyer,
my I-485 is pending; PD is oct 05.
my Labor Cert shows that we use job description of programmer/analyst. ETA Case shows title as "Software Engineer"
I have a job offer in Information Technology, will there be any problems if I use AC21 with the new company?
I have not yet accepted the offer.
Thanks for your advice.
my I-485 is pending; PD is oct 05.
my Labor Cert shows that we use job description of programmer/analyst. ETA Case shows title as "Software Engineer"
I have a job offer in Information Technology, will there be any problems if I use AC21 with the new company?
I have not yet accepted the offer.
Thanks for your advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment