lermitthefrog
06-06 05:22 PM
I'm the team leader's assistance of the TGG team. So far we haven't made any profits so it's free but it's a lot of fun. Maybe you'll get paided someday but it's not guranteed. We would like a web site designer. We have a website but it isn't all that good. If interested email me at DiaboloMike90@yahoo.com , go to these 2 sites http://s7.invisionfree.com/TGG_Team_Forum/ or http://gamesguy.bravehost.com/Team.htm
wallpaper half up half down wedding
dhirajgrover
08-10 12:51 AM
What's the current status?
karthkc
03-18 11:24 AM
How did you manage not to work for ABC if they processed visa for you? Why did ABC apply for your visa in first place if they had no work for you? You seem to have acquired H1B visa first and then you are looking for a job. Is it not a fraud? This is what anti-immigrants target and I don't disagree with them. There has to be a job position first and then there can be a visa associated with it, not the other way round. This is how people abuse the immigration system and then it becomes an easy target by anti-immigrants.
Chill....Speculation without facts usually leads to trouble. All rrk wants to know is whether or not he should use EAD...
Without knowing anything else, I would not venture an opinion.
rrk, have you ever worked for ABC and got paystubs from them? If not, how long have you been in H1B status for ABC without being paid?
Also, is your GC sponsoring employer the same as ABC?
Chill....Speculation without facts usually leads to trouble. All rrk wants to know is whether or not he should use EAD...
Without knowing anything else, I would not venture an opinion.
rrk, have you ever worked for ABC and got paystubs from them? If not, how long have you been in H1B status for ABC without being paid?
Also, is your GC sponsoring employer the same as ABC?
2011 up styles, formal styles, half
panky72
08-02 09:30 AM
Great news indeed.
more...
life99f
05-25 09:23 AM
Sorry, I read the one in Washington post and I DONT think it is against us. It points out some US people don't like legal immigrate but it also shows why US companies need foreign high-skilled workers.
sabudanawada
03-07 03:41 PM
bump
more...

visshy
09-15 12:52 PM
so a person whose EAD expires but is waiting renewed EAD card has to resign and then be rehired??? Isn't there some clarity regarding this?
exactly what i was wondering...coz HR will ask for some legal documentation to back up the story of being able to go on unpaid leave, but having to be off payroll and then the I9...what happens to insurance then?
her company is a US based company not desi consultant
exactly what i was wondering...coz HR will ask for some legal documentation to back up the story of being able to go on unpaid leave, but having to be off payroll and then the I9...what happens to insurance then?
her company is a US based company not desi consultant
2010 Hairstyle: Long half up
GCeffect
02-09 05:22 AM
Last week i received a RFE against my I485 application. My PD is not current yet. I''m kind of confused about the RFE. I need some help from you guys...
Check out the RFE letter comment at the following:
"""""USCIS records indicate that you began your employment with compnay A in October 2005. However, the record indicates that the i-129, H1b, granting your authorization to work for company A was not filed until aug, 2006. Submit documentatary evidence that you were authorized to work for compnay A when you began your employment in Oct 2005.""""
Now let me explain my situation.
I had my first H1b from compnay B, for three years (oct 2002 to oct 2005). Then I started my renewed my H1b under another company C. (oct/2005 to oct 2008). Then i received my PERM labor from another company A (the company they USCIS mentioned in their RFE). Both the company C and compnay A was owned by one person. So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A. Right after I received my labor certificate from Compnay A, my lawyer suggested my transfer my H1b from Compnay C to company A. Then i received my h1b approval for compnay A in Jan 2007 to october 2008. In 0ctober 2008 i renewed my h1b from compnay A again for one year. But in november compnay A terminted me and withdraw my H1b. I got a new job and moved to a new compnay in december 2008. Everything is normal after that until i received the RFE. I have to get back to USCIS in by the end of this month with the evidence. I has the legal status all the time i worked for all those companies.
PLease let me know what you guys think about the whole situation.
Thanks ahead about your concern ......
EB3 (ROW)..PD May 2006
Check out the RFE letter comment at the following:
"""""USCIS records indicate that you began your employment with compnay A in October 2005. However, the record indicates that the i-129, H1b, granting your authorization to work for company A was not filed until aug, 2006. Submit documentatary evidence that you were authorized to work for compnay A when you began your employment in Oct 2005.""""
Now let me explain my situation.
I had my first H1b from compnay B, for three years (oct 2002 to oct 2005). Then I started my renewed my H1b under another company C. (oct/2005 to oct 2008). Then i received my PERM labor from another company A (the company they USCIS mentioned in their RFE). Both the company C and compnay A was owned by one person. So even i was working with the company C, my payroll was under Company A. Right after I received my labor certificate from Compnay A, my lawyer suggested my transfer my H1b from Compnay C to company A. Then i received my h1b approval for compnay A in Jan 2007 to october 2008. In 0ctober 2008 i renewed my h1b from compnay A again for one year. But in november compnay A terminted me and withdraw my H1b. I got a new job and moved to a new compnay in december 2008. Everything is normal after that until i received the RFE. I have to get back to USCIS in by the end of this month with the evidence. I has the legal status all the time i worked for all those companies.
PLease let me know what you guys think about the whole situation.
Thanks ahead about your concern ......
EB3 (ROW)..PD May 2006
more...
zuhail
05-07 11:23 AM
Some are of the opinion that filing AC21 draws unnecessary attention & scrutiny of your application (apparently which would not happen if you do not file AC21).
But I found this article from Murthy.com to be conclusive on this matter.
MurthyDotCom : Risk of GC Rescission for Failure to Notify Change of Job / Employer! (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_risres.html)
Filing AC21 is the safest approach -- I guess there is no need worry if the papers are in line.
But I found this article from Murthy.com to be conclusive on this matter.
MurthyDotCom : Risk of GC Rescission for Failure to Notify Change of Job / Employer! (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_risres.html)
Filing AC21 is the safest approach -- I guess there is no need worry if the papers are in line.
hair Styles-Updo Beautiful
s_r_e_e
08-20 10:42 AM
Hats off to you guys.
more...

johnamit
06-30 08:49 AM
If I were you, I would decide office by Receipt Number EAC/LIN
hot wedding hair styles half up
loudoggs
11-29 06:36 PM
In my opinion, honesty is the best policy. This was 6 years ago and if you have a clean record ever since, you should be ok (according to me). You committed a mistake, admitted it and learned from it.
On the other hand, if you do not declare the conviction and they find out somehow, then that is a certain denial.
You have to make the choice. Good luck.
I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter, and while there I would have to renew my visa so as to be able to re-enter the US.
However, while filling out the forms to set up an appointment for the renewal interview, I remembered that I had a misdemeanor conviction (I pled guilty) for bad checks (this was a very long time ago, about 6 years - it was a bad time, I made some mistakes). When I say 'yes', on the DS-156 form, in response to the question regarding criminal convictions, how likely is it that I will have my visa renewed? Isn't is usually the case that consular officers are looking for any reason to deny visas/renewals?
It seems like my only option is to postpone/cancel my trip, if I want to be able to come back to complete my studies.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
On the other hand, if you do not declare the conviction and they find out somehow, then that is a certain denial.
You have to make the choice. Good luck.
I am an F1 grad student - I was planning on going home this winter, and while there I would have to renew my visa so as to be able to re-enter the US.
However, while filling out the forms to set up an appointment for the renewal interview, I remembered that I had a misdemeanor conviction (I pled guilty) for bad checks (this was a very long time ago, about 6 years - it was a bad time, I made some mistakes). When I say 'yes', on the DS-156 form, in response to the question regarding criminal convictions, how likely is it that I will have my visa renewed? Isn't is usually the case that consular officers are looking for any reason to deny visas/renewals?
It seems like my only option is to postpone/cancel my trip, if I want to be able to come back to complete my studies.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
more...
house prom hairstyles half up
whoever
12-13 12:33 PM
Try next time asking a question with all details so you are not misunderstood. It does not seem to me anyone is trying to scare you. What would they get anyway by scaring.
tattoo Half up half down wedding
kittu07in
08-20 06:39 PM
no....485 is not applied for her. She don't have an EAD.
more...
pictures half up half down wedding hairstyles. Half Up Half Down Bridal
kaizersoze
07-18 10:44 AM
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
Granted, its nto the best way. Now, can you suggest a way pls ? What is generally recommended ?
Can you pls help 'convince' people to contribute...
dresses Shania Twain wearing a half-up
nfinity
06-11 06:09 PM
Another one clicked the link thinking it was out!
LOL:D
LOL:D
more...
makeup Eva Longoria#39;s half up half

LondonTown
05-04 07:58 AM
Hi-
My H1-B expires in August 2011. My I-94 was stamped only until May 20, 2011 because my passport was expiring early. Now I have a new passport.
In March 2011, I also applied for a renewal of my Advance Parole(AP) and EAD and they are still pending approval.
I am planning on travelling to Canada next week by road(through Detroit) to get my I-94 renewed. So If I travel to Canada, will my AP application be considered abandoned?
Also, can I just cross into Canada by road, wait for a couple of hours and come back into the US to get a new I-94. I know usually you don't surrender your I-94 when visiting Canada for less of 30 days.
I am hoping I would be able tell the Canadian/US immigration officer that I need a new I-94 and hopefully surrender my older I-94 and get a new one when coming back in. Please let me know if thats not possible and I need to fly to Canada to get a new I-94.
Thanks
You may try going to the nearest CBP office. We had the similar situation (except our visa on the passport was expired) and visited nearest 3 CBP offices. Two offices said that since it is not CBP's fault you have to extend the validity of I-94 via I-539 but the third office issued a new I-94 without asking any questions.
Technically they only fix the errors made by their officers but they can do it if they want.
Since you have a valid visa on your passport so you have an option to go out of country and come back with new I-94 or you may try visiting CBP office.
If you plan to visit CBP office, use the word error not correction- just staple both passport together and hand over along with I94 and I797 and point them to the date of I94 vs I797 and let them interpret.
My H1-B expires in August 2011. My I-94 was stamped only until May 20, 2011 because my passport was expiring early. Now I have a new passport.
In March 2011, I also applied for a renewal of my Advance Parole(AP) and EAD and they are still pending approval.
I am planning on travelling to Canada next week by road(through Detroit) to get my I-94 renewed. So If I travel to Canada, will my AP application be considered abandoned?
Also, can I just cross into Canada by road, wait for a couple of hours and come back into the US to get a new I-94. I know usually you don't surrender your I-94 when visiting Canada for less of 30 days.
I am hoping I would be able tell the Canadian/US immigration officer that I need a new I-94 and hopefully surrender my older I-94 and get a new one when coming back in. Please let me know if thats not possible and I need to fly to Canada to get a new I-94.
Thanks
You may try going to the nearest CBP office. We had the similar situation (except our visa on the passport was expired) and visited nearest 3 CBP offices. Two offices said that since it is not CBP's fault you have to extend the validity of I-94 via I-539 but the third office issued a new I-94 without asking any questions.
Technically they only fix the errors made by their officers but they can do it if they want.
Since you have a valid visa on your passport so you have an option to go out of country and come back with new I-94 or you may try visiting CBP office.
If you plan to visit CBP office, use the word error not correction- just staple both passport together and hand over along with I94 and I797 and point them to the date of I94 vs I797 and let them interpret.
girlfriend half up half down hairstyle
pcs
07-17 03:52 PM
...
hairstyles of wedding day hairstyles
hariswaminathan
06-21 11:52 PM
Got this from the Chennai US consulate website.
I apologise if this info is old - i had never heard of the US consulate issueing "B1 in lieu of H1" visa.
B-1 in Lieu of H
Any person holding a B1 or B1/B2 visa may be eligible to perform H-1B work in the United States as long as they fulfill the following criteria:
Hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor�s degree
Plan to perform H-1B-caliber work or training
Will be paid only by their foreign employer, except reimbursement of incidental travel costs such as housing and per diem. The employee must not receive any salary from a U.S. source.
The task can be accomplished in a short period of time.
These travelers would be admitted as B1 visitors, and may only stay in the U.S. for the time allotted by the Department of Homeland Security upon entry.
Like any other B1/B2 applicant, travelers must still show strong professional, familial and financial or other ties, which indicate a strong inducement to return to the country of origin or another country other than the United States.
Consulate General Chennai is prepared to issue B1/B2 visas to qualified applicants for this purpose. These visas may also be used for tourism. Current holders of B1/B2 visas may already use this provision without seeking another visa.
When seeking a visa for this purpose, please clearly explain this in the applicant�s BEP cover letter.
If the applicant and employer so chooses, they may also apply for a more limited B1 visa with the annotation �B-1 in lieu of H.� These visas may not be used for pleasure travel.
The Customs and Border Patrol agents at Ports of Entry are aware of this provision. If asked at the border, applicants are advised to explain completely their purpose of travel and that they will not be paid from sources based in the United States. Travelers are encouraged to carry a letter from their host company and Indian employer listing the traveler�s duties, length of stay and remuneration plans.
I apologise if this info is old - i had never heard of the US consulate issueing "B1 in lieu of H1" visa.
B-1 in Lieu of H
Any person holding a B1 or B1/B2 visa may be eligible to perform H-1B work in the United States as long as they fulfill the following criteria:
Hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor�s degree
Plan to perform H-1B-caliber work or training
Will be paid only by their foreign employer, except reimbursement of incidental travel costs such as housing and per diem. The employee must not receive any salary from a U.S. source.
The task can be accomplished in a short period of time.
These travelers would be admitted as B1 visitors, and may only stay in the U.S. for the time allotted by the Department of Homeland Security upon entry.
Like any other B1/B2 applicant, travelers must still show strong professional, familial and financial or other ties, which indicate a strong inducement to return to the country of origin or another country other than the United States.
Consulate General Chennai is prepared to issue B1/B2 visas to qualified applicants for this purpose. These visas may also be used for tourism. Current holders of B1/B2 visas may already use this provision without seeking another visa.
When seeking a visa for this purpose, please clearly explain this in the applicant�s BEP cover letter.
If the applicant and employer so chooses, they may also apply for a more limited B1 visa with the annotation �B-1 in lieu of H.� These visas may not be used for pleasure travel.
The Customs and Border Patrol agents at Ports of Entry are aware of this provision. If asked at the border, applicants are advised to explain completely their purpose of travel and that they will not be paid from sources based in the United States. Travelers are encouraged to carry a letter from their host company and Indian employer listing the traveler�s duties, length of stay and remuneration plans.
obviously
05-08 11:08 PM
Your post deserves to be deleted. You seem to lose sight of the real issue and instead resort to preaching from the relative anonymity of your digital pulpit. There are families that are worse off for having ITIN and unable to get an economic stimulus check that is intended to help kick start the economy NOW. Preaching that they can submit an ammended return sometime in the future is a moot point. Catch the irony? Economic stimulus is to help the economy now. Now. Now. Let's try that 3 more times.
veni001
01-21 12:44 PM
The country quota extends to all the nations and is not specific to few countries (India, China....) UK, Germany, France have country limits too, its just that their countries are not oversubscribed like India, China...
Country quota has no place in employment based green card system. The skill set that I have and that my employer seeks has nothing to do with the country that I was born in!
Congress got country limits into immigration b'se they want to limit # of people immigrate from single country, but the AC1 gave spillover provisions.
:o
Country quota has no place in employment based green card system. The skill set that I have and that my employer seeks has nothing to do with the country that I was born in!
Congress got country limits into immigration b'se they want to limit # of people immigrate from single country, but the AC1 gave spillover provisions.
:o
No comments:
Post a Comment