Thursday, June 16, 2011

happy birthday love quotes for him

images cute happy birthday quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday my love quotes
  • happy birthday my love quotes



  • Libra
    07-09 01:26 PM
    Guys to make more people aware of it, in US and abroad shall we start text message in cell phone about flower campaign. I am ready to loose few more bucks to make it success.

    I mean, if it is not a bad idea :cool:





    wallpaper happy birthday my love quotes happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • alien2006
    08-22 12:28 PM
    Guys if the employer's lawyer is not giving you information regarding the I140 and you are going behind their back for this information is it really going to help you with portability? It looks like they are just trying to make life miserable for you and what guarantee is there that they will not revoke your I140? I140 portability does not work if they revoke your I 140.





    happy birthday love quotes for him. i love you quotes for him. i
  • i love you quotes for him. i



  • chanduv23
    02-23 02:09 PM
    Chandu, my question is not whether HR dept can handle it properly or not.

    My intention/question here is if an applicant is on H1 (most of the cases 5th or 6th yr of H1) and then loose the job and until he finds other job (has EAD but never used it) the applicant does not have payroll running during the break. then technically is he ok or does he has to maintain h1 status or does EAD protect him.

    Coz until he finds a job and files for AC21 an applicant does not do any thing.

    And what do you mean by satisfy AC21 criteria. unless you find a job you cannot file AC21....so during the gap (what is the status of this gap?...technically I am trying to find an answer. please point me to a link or document. If you are aware of it, else can IV find an answer to it)
    "f you lost job on h1b and satisfy AC21 criteria then you are in pending AOS state and use EAD to work."

    Chandu, thanks for at least answering my question.

    Good luck for you!

    As far as I know, if you filed for 485 and crossed 180 days after that with the same employer - it basically means that you have satisfied AC21 minimum requirement and you must look for a new job under same or similar category. If you manage to find a job pretty quick, then you can go for h1b transfer and it should not be an issue, but if it is taking time, then you may have issues with transfer because you may not have paystubs, but technically, you are legally allowed to stay because a decision on your 485 has not yet been made and before a decision is made look for a new job in same or similar criteria.





    2011 happy birthday love quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. love quotes for him long
  • love quotes for him long



  • anil
    04-14 07:27 PM
    Not sure if this helps, but this kind of thing happened to me 8 years back when my wife was pregnant. I asked my employer about insurance; he said I can continue coverage if I keep paying my premiums. Even if you have to pay a bit more than actual premium it should be better than not having at all. The other option is COBRA as some one already mentioned.
    If that does not work out, call your current insurance company and ask them what are your options in the event you lose your job. You don't have to tell them that you're going to be laid off yet. As the wise say, we don't have to tell everything to the other person until it is really required to disclose. You might end up finding some facts that you probably are not aware of.
    God bless.



    more...


    happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • hiralal
    09-11 09:44 PM
    to see higher number.... more than 77% at this time.....
    you really need to improve your spelling ..or you need a new keyboard before a house ..(see dictionary for surprized and peding)





    happy birthday love quotes for him. Post image for Happy Birthday,
  • Post image for Happy Birthday,



  • meetpravee
    04-05 08:19 PM
    Other than the trust that the core members are doing the right thing, I have no information/idea about the issues that IV core is focusing currently.

    I think FOIA was a great success because the members knew exactly what IV was upto and everybody wanted to be a part of it. I believe that if IV could define several small goals like FOIA, post regular updates about the progress on the goals, a lot of people would be willing to support it.



    more...


    happy birthday love quotes for him. cute happy birthday quotes for
  • cute happy birthday quotes for



  • Kushal
    05-13 09:59 PM
    I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
    Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.

    Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.

    The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.

    Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
    I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.





    2010 i love you quotes for him. i happy birthday love quotes for him. cute happy birthday quotes for
  • cute happy birthday quotes for



  • seeking_GC
    03-27 05:15 PM
    Hi Guys,
    I think while choosing a candidate for representing before Congress, we need to also ensure that the person is articulate, eloquent and able to put our point effectively across to the other side.

    Being from the tech field myself, I encounter a lot of highly intelligent people who do not seem to have adequate communication skills which is a huge drawback.

    So, just a note to the moderators, when we do select a candidate, please ensure that either they are given adequate training in public speaking (for example ) or they are paired with a person armed with those skills. Not all of us posess the finesse and suave necessary to impress such an audience and it is imperative that we acknowledge the fact that the person we choose purely on merit might need some assistance while conveying his/her points across.

    My 2 cents..



    more...


    happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • gunsnkars
    07-19 11:54 AM
    If you are single and are in a position not to get married b4 August 17th please think b4 applying for 485. It is of no use to you unless you want to switch jobs on EAD which is a HUGE RISK!!My guess is you are going to get married at some point of time(Barring guys who are already in their midlife crisis b4 marriage) and would apply for your wife's Adjustment of Status. Please apply 485 togather when the PD bcomes current again. Bear in mind that even if you apply now b4 marriage you have to maintain your H1-B status. It will only make it worse when one had already applied for I-485 coz you could only get 1 year extensions as opposed to 3 years when you have an approved I-140 and have not filed for 485. Don't get overzealous and apply now and regret later!!





    hair love quotes for him long happy birthday love quotes for him. Happy Birthday Quotes Pictures
  • Happy Birthday Quotes Pictures



  • MDix
    01-23 01:00 PM
    Looking at your PD, you will be current this year, no DOUBT about it.

    I hope they make evrything current ,just hope.

    Thanks,
    MDix

    I hope they do that ..
    Can i apply for 485..with 140 pending? and then switch to EAD after 6 months?

    I will be completing my 9 yrs for H1 in Jan 2010...;)



    more...


    happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • pcs
    04-12 12:30 PM
    We need to get 1000 guys signing up. Please send an email to all.

    Thanks





    hot happy birthday love quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. happy love quotes and sayings
  • happy love quotes and sayings



  • pappu
    03-09 11:56 AM
    Not much good news for EB2 and EB3 India. I hope folks realize and do the lobby day seriously.

    Here is the timeline for folks that are not serious

    EB2 India: Waiting for July - October spillovers thinking that most EB2 will be current. The prediction threads have hyped this a lot. Many will benefit this year. But many will miss this bus too. Some from those who will miss this bus, would be back wanting to do something in Nov - May timeframe. Others will waste their time on predictions and trackers and make those site owners rich.

    EB3 India: Many who filed in July 2007 are still happy with EAD status. They worry and contact IV only if their I140 is revoked, I485 denied or if EAD renewal is delayed. Some still sulk or want to blame someone (even IV) for their delays. Those who have not filed I485 yet are few in number. Many new Eb3s still do not know the extent of the backlogs. With time they will slowly learn about the backlogs and wait times. When they suffer due to lack of EAD, they will all make noise on IV asking for some action. This is the reason why the I485 filing action item thread is still weak and pre-mature. I would give another 2 years for the non-I485 folks to have retrogression sink in.

    Retrogression is not going away. If it goes away, only applicants will benefit from it. And these applicants are too weak and small in number to even raise their voice. So why would anyone pass a law to make these people happy that do not even want any law changed. After 2 years all the folks who are not participating in advocacy days and contributing, will contribute to IV. At that time, if we in core are still around, would rather ask them to lead the effort if they can and if they are really serious. The current advocacy day campaign and contributions are a measure of seriousness for us to plan our next agenda items.



    more...


    house Their life quotes on happy happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • LostInGCProcess
    09-19 04:35 PM
    1) should I invoke Ac 21 ??-- I am worried that the EVL may not meet USCIS needs as it may not be fully detailed

    2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ? Also If I do take a leave of absence should I send in AC 21 paperwork or no?

    PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!

    There is no such thing as "invoking" AC21. Its a law. Most important thing is, your I-140 must have been approved and I-485 is pending for more then 180 days....you are Free to sail in the same or similar field.

    Forget about option 2.





    tattoo Post image for Happy Birthday, happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • gps001
    06-30 04:42 PM
    1. Is this true, if
    a) your AP is valid, OR
    b) if your H1-B has a valid visa stamp and you didn't use your AP

    ie, basically if you have other valid documents to enter the country back, is the application deemed abandoned?

    2. Which "application" is deemed abandoned? Application for obtaining the AP or the I-485?

    Thanks.

    Gentlemen,

    We have several sprinkled threads on AP Renewals so this is an effort to create a thread which can capture all AP Renewal Questions & Concerns.

    To begin with, i have posted the following question in one of the other AP-threads but did not get much response. So lets beging with clarifying this issue - Gurus please give your 2 cents on this aspect.

    Previoud Post begins here:

    I just read this in the I-131 instructions, so if i hold a valid AP now and apply for renewal and go to India and enter back using the existing AP, does it mean my pending I-131 renewal will be abondoned? :eek:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf (page 4)

    If you travel before the advance parole document is issued, your application will be deemed abandoned if:

    A) You depart from the United States; or
    B) The person seeking advance parole attempts to enter the United States before a decision is made on the application.

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures cute happy birthday quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. sad love quotes for him from
  • sad love quotes for him from



  • coopheal
    10-07 02:17 PM
    India Was in 1998 for some time. Not sure if this is right "IN - 1/1/2002 7/1/2001" .
    Well in Jan 2005 VB IN was 1/1/2002.
    It was the time when priority dates were added.





    dresses happy love quotes and sayings happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • siddar
    05-13 12:33 PM
    I would strongly suggest, people refrain from using words like injustice, etc., Injustice implies the US govt is doing something wrong, when they are not. Such accusations do not reflect well on us and are unlikely to benefit in any meaningful way.

    Desis are impacted because we are just so many of us. No other reason. Keep in mind that we are still walking away with the bulk of green cards each year, far above the stipulated Quota.

    The Green card system exists for the benefit of America. It will not be tailored to meet the individual needs of overpopulated countries. All we can do is request them to improve the system and make it easier for applicants. Taking the aggressive approach of accusations, demanding for change, asking for more, etc., will not work.

    When there is a overflow, I strongly feel that it should flow to all the categories and that is called equality. Some inefficient people in Decision making authority at USCIS framed a rule on visa overflow and they are following it. If the rule is not much logical/ethical to most of the people, then anyone can voice their rights against it.

    Just for example, a team consists of one project manager(EB1), two tech leads(EB2) and 6 Developers(EB3). The demand is based on no. of vacancies exists on the market, that means a lot of EB3, less EB2 and few EB1.
    As per this rule, USCIS is not actually feeding the hungry.
    Regarding the country quota, US is not favoring/helping the foreign countries by giving GC to those people from them. So, it makes no sense at all when it comes to immigrants but I can understand the bureaucracy behind it.
    If they are implementing the country limit then it should be like 0.00001% of that country's population, I feel.



    more...


    makeup happy birthday love quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. Their life quotes on happy
  • Their life quotes on happy



  • ivslave
    09-11 05:37 PM
    ###





    girlfriend happy birthday love quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. happy birthday love quotes for
  • happy birthday love quotes for



  • indianindian2006
    09-22 06:38 PM
    Call Call Call.......Please call.





    hairstyles happy birthday love quotes for happy birthday love quotes for him. love quotes to him from her.
  • love quotes to him from her.



  • mchatrvd
    07-31 11:58 AM
    I can understand cases where dates are current. But how they decide on cases which might have "visas available in coming months"? Do they know beforehand the movement of dates for coming months? or does that mean they continue pre-adjudicating cases in an order (probably by Priority Date)?





    webm
    05-22 11:22 AM
    Seems they have taken down all servers.
    I predict all dates magically moving back in time.

    what do you mean moving back in time??





    Edison99
    05-07 10:29 AM
    Great effort Pappu!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment