Sunday, June 19, 2011

irish tattoos designs

images Irish tattoo designs are great irish tattoos designs. Irish Tattoo Designs For Women
  • Irish Tattoo Designs For Women



  • mhathi
    05-13 04:16 PM
    After you wait for 7-8 years in your category for your visa your thougths will change. I have MS from an american university + work experience. Our lawyer decided to file EB3 in 2001, they convinced the company that EB3 is easier to get approved. i am still waiting for my GC, in the mean time i have gained a lot of experience, i am still an EB3 for USCIS. There are many in a similar position.

    People talk about unethical practices etc. i feel that they ones who jumped the queue and used agressive lawyer already have their green cards. Most of my friends are already thinking about citizenship (and ROI after USC..that is a different forum :)).

    Its people working in multinational companies who follow the law by the book are the ones who get screwed, its just my observation and opinion ..good or bad, i dont know...

    Agree with you! If you are looking for corroboration of the blue highlighted statement, I am in the same boat... Seriously thinking of interfiling in EB2 if I get a good opportunity with AC21.





    wallpaper Irish Tattoo Designs For Women irish tattoos designs. Celtic Irish Tattoo Designs
  • Celtic Irish Tattoo Designs



  • 485Mbe4001
    04-16 12:29 PM
    i guess the people who are on the fence, thinking, if US doesnt work out i can easily go back to my home country.

    (non indians please ignore this part - due apologies)

    - desis who spent the formative years of their life here doing -- desigiri-- saved some money to go back, only to find that the money saved is not worth that much anymore.;)

    That is life...if you factor in the inflation rate to your 20.8 lakhs...you will realise that it would have been better if you had at least 'enjoyed' your stay here instead of trying to increase the national savings rate.

    Maybe now spending that $20 on IV might not sound that bad...after all, these days, its not much in rupees too...2wadas and one chai, thats about it, my friends :mad:





    irish tattoos designs. Irish tattoo design models
  • Irish tattoo design models



  • gc_chahiye
    09-20 02:00 AM
    i just read on another forum, that about 70,000 visa's come up for the new fiscal year which starts 1st october, so it might take a couple of months to see any movement, but it will happen, as they have got to wait and see and get a better feel for how many filers there were for july/augest, as they havent processed them all yet, then we will see something happen. so lets wait and see what the Nov bullitin says, and if the rally had any kind of effect.

    140K visas come up for the new fiscal, not 70k. Those 140k are somewhat evenly split (20-30% each) across teh four quarters (its not an exact science, but thats the order in which USCIS requests visas from Dept of state). So the number of visa numbers used up in october is going to be much lesser than 70K, probably around 10-12k.

    The backlogs are right now way too extensive to result in any major movement of PD with current quotas. If dates move in November, they are only expected to creep along... I hope I am wrong, but thats what it looks like

    The effect of the Rally is not going to be on the visa bulletin; it is on legislators who need to now come up with some way to ease these huge waits (either recapture visa numbers or bump up the annual cap or both). unless congress wakes up to this and does something, we are in for a long wait.

    ==============================================
    EDIT: Whoever gave me a -ve rep for this post, care to explain why?
    ==============================================





    2011 Celtic Irish Tattoo Designs irish tattoos designs. Awesome Monster Tattoo Design
  • Awesome Monster Tattoo Design



  • bharol
    08-18 11:49 PM
    Purgan,
    I respect your green dots which tells you are responsible IVean, however my suggestion is not to post NumbersUSA links.

    Why give them free publicity on IV resources.
    Just ignore them.

    Many friends and foes read IV forums so just keep this for our discussions only.



    more...


    irish tattoos designs. Irish Shamrock Tattoos Design
  • Irish Shamrock Tattoos Design



  • nav_kri
    02-23 03:34 PM
    Impressive to see that this thread jumped from discussing Rahman Oscar award accomplishment to terrorism.

    Anyway, Rahman has come a long way from being unknown composer in his first move 'Roja' to competing in gloabl arena of Academy Awards.

    It has to be a movie produced by American production house to compete in wide variety of categories. Competing from foreign country reduces the exposure.

    It would be wrong to say that Rahman's talent was showcased in slumdog millionaire coz he has obvioulsy done rich material even before, but this time the timing was perfect and he was at the right time in the right place. I would like to see his doing background score for good hollywood movie. The fusion would be interesting.





    irish tattoos designs. Irish tattoos designs. Mercury is your ruling planet and once again,
  • Irish tattoos designs. Mercury is your ruling planet and once again,



  • bheemi
    04-03 10:54 AM
    Anai..
    Thanks



    more...


    irish tattoos designs. irish cross tattoos.
  • irish cross tattoos.



  • slammer
    01-13 12:51 PM
    Guess we'll have to wait till March/April to bring some movement ?





    2010 Irish tattoo design models irish tattoos designs. Irish tattoo designs are great
  • Irish tattoo designs are great



  • kartikiran
    07-01 10:29 AM
    ..and why not EB2 to EB1 and EB1 to EB1-NIW..and so on...

    because the backlog for EB3 is currently staring at close to 10 years and an EB2 requirement is around 5 years of progressive experience, which might enable many of them who would have progressed in their careers due to a 10 year wait for green card.

    Why not EB2 to EB1 is because, EB1 is for exceptionally skilled people(athletes, doctors, multi-national managers(via L1A) etc). For EB2 candidates to be pushed to EB1, they need to exceptionally skilled which cannot be gained via experience but by acquiring skills which will place them in those categories.

    If they can acquire those skills, then they automatically qualify for EB1 or EB1-NIW and can apply anytime by themselves. Note, EB1 does not need a labor approval too.

    Hope that makes clear the distinction between EB1, EB2 & EB3. Employment-based GC applying lessons 101...of course this is the simplest one...:D



    more...


    irish tattoos designs. Irish Tattoo Designs
  • Irish Tattoo Designs



  • mmanurker
    12-31 01:28 PM
    So does this mean I am stuck with Company A till I get Garbage Can I mean GC ?

    You are not alone in this situation...I switched couple months back while I am on 11th yr
    H1B. I was with same employer for 8 yrs and applied for 140/485 but both got denied as attorney made a mistake in labor and 140 stating that I will be working only from my employers chicago office and eventually my employer closed chicago office before my 140approval and USCIS raised RFE for that and denied stating that my application is no longer eligible due to closure of office....So I hired an new attorney and filed appeal. Meanwhile I started all over again with another employer and got new labor/140 approved and switched recently. Now I am on 11'th yr H1B.

    Now to answer ur question on what if previous employer revokes your approved 140, it will not effect and you can still retain and port the PD to the new employer at the time of filing a new 140 with another employer....what that means is that you can still switch the employers and still retain ur PD





    hair Awesome Monster Tattoo Design irish tattoos designs. Steve Vaughn Irish Shamrock
  • Steve Vaughn Irish Shamrock



  • kumar1
    09-07 06:26 PM
    I have seen it happening a lot of times. You would not believe, I have seen management floating dummy projects, just to burn left over money so that they can claim the same amount next year. If they do not burn the cash, it would be hard for management to secure the same amount of budget very next year. You know, Sanju is so true! I have even seen management "encouraging" consultants to do over time. That way, consulting companies get more cash and hiring managers get paid "vacation(s)" somewhere near South Africa or Peru or Rio! Sanju - Well said, felt like something that I have seen at my client's location.



    more...


    irish tattoos designs. Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish
  • Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish



  • ganguteli
    04-02 01:03 PM
    Then call senator grassley and ask these questions and prove you have the BALLS!!!! Otherwise you know what it means.

    Best answer I have seen in a long time.:D





    hot Irish Shamrock Tattoos Design irish tattoos designs. Celtic tattoo design is a
  • Celtic tattoo design is a



  • go_guy123
    09-14 03:58 PM
    we have close to 200 votes... I never imagined the % will so much higer..... around 80%...

    Thanks again.

    Those 80% who bought homes, a whole lot of them have been able to survive because of the July 2007 fiasco. Without EAD it would have been a totally different ballgame.

    Also a lot bought home in pre-credit crisis era when 5% down etc was available. But now 10% or if not more is the norm. So you will have a lot to lose if you default or leave country.

    A friend of mine who got GC in end-2006 was discussing with me in 2008 whether to buy or not (he did not buy at that time...I don't know now in 2009 whether he has bought or not). The reason is that just because one has GC does not mean one has to commit stupidity when prices were plunging.

    One needs to weigh all options. I see no GC in the horizon for EB2/3-India for non-EAD people. The political equation is stacked against EB2/.
    House prices wont recover for many many years. The early 90s correction took a decade to recover.

    If you are not on EAD and your pd is in 2006 or later, then it makes no sense to buy a house financially (though it is a ok time if you have EAD/GC but can wait more).



    more...


    house Irish Tattoo Designs irish tattoos designs. irish pictures of cross tattoo
  • irish pictures of cross tattoo



  • arunmohan
    01-22 01:36 AM
    Figures suggest that there are over 800,000 pending applications. Recapture will get around approximately 215,000 green cards. We are shot of around 600,000 green cards, which will take around 4 years (@140k/yr EB green card) to address the current backlog, which contains your and mine application. This is a deep deep hole and EB3-I is at the bottom of this hole.


    .


    Sanju:

    Actual number of I-485 pending is 673,694, please refer the following link.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Natz_Benefits_Oct2008.pdf

    I don't know this number is only Employment based or it has included family based too.

    Can someone please confirm this?

    I beleive that the recapture is going to help us a lot.





    tattoo Irish tattoos designs. Mercury is your ruling planet and once again, irish tattoos designs. Irish Tattoos Designs
  • Irish Tattoos Designs



  • BharatPremi
    10-25 04:45 PM
    I have nothing more to say guys. what some people are saying is logic and what i'm saying is the fact.

    Anyway, My lawyer used the PERM. right after i received my Labor I had to renew my H1b which took 6 months (regular processing). After i received my renewal I sent my I-140 application. I didn't even bother to use the premium processing for my i140 because the i485 was not current that time, instead it way way back as a EB3. anyway, you know the rest of the story.....

    Yep, that makes sense. Now only puzzle remained is USCIS approved your case during 10/19-20/07 and EB3-ROW is not current but hey it is USCIS.Anyway, buddy, Congrats and please keep us visiting.:)



    more...


    pictures irish cross tattoos. irish tattoos designs. scottish flag tattoos. The
  • scottish flag tattoos. The



  • nixstor
    07-04 03:25 PM
    To reflect the discussion.





    dresses Celtic tattoo design is a irish tattoos designs. Irish Tattoo Designs Flag of
  • Irish Tattoo Designs Flag of



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    10-10 04:22 PM
    Actually, the analysis of numbers and the "math" that you refer to was also done on the prediction threads. So it wasn't really all that useless.

    BTW, I am one of those others who are all over the prediction threads. I don't have a big problem with prediction threads. My PD is Dec 2004; so I do need some comic relief once in a while.

    You want some comic relief? About this one: a friend of mine (from England) applied at the same time as me. We both filed 485 in 08/2004 and our PD is 01/2002, meaning it is current since 09/01.
    We both did FP but he never did the physical (I did it in 05/2005).
    Guess what happened today? His wife (the dependent) just got her GC in the mail!!!! About his? No news!!! Anyway, I told him it was a complete aberration: how could a dependent get GC before the main applicant was approved?
    And how can you get approved when you haven't taken the physical (neither of them has done it yet)!!!
    What do you guys think of this?



    more...


    makeup Irish Tattoo Designs irish tattoos designs. Irish Tattoo Designs
  • Irish Tattoo Designs



  • Nikith77
    04-02 02:34 PM
    EB3I will move to 2005 in coming months





    girlfriend Irish Tattoos Designs irish tattoos designs. irish-tattoo-designs
  • irish-tattoo-designs



  • Techieforever
    08-11 11:05 AM
    Guys, I am not sure how to open a SR (Is SR and Info pass means same). Could any of you guys shed some light for me

    Thanks guys





    hairstyles Four-leaf-clover Tattoos Irish irish tattoos designs. Celtic Design Tattoos – Be
  • Celtic Design Tattoos – Be



  • BharatPremi
    10-25 03:24 PM
    one correction PERM started in March 2005 or even 2004 cannot be sure....defintely not 2006

    PERM started from May 2005 and till April 2006 was having one or other software related glitches. So my previous comment make sense in that regards.





    snathan
    06-03 01:13 PM
    On one side kids at a age they should be enjoying... work hard at something and excel at it,whatever it be.

    On the other side so called highly educated (?) people ...supposedly people who should excel at something find faults with these kids saying they aren't good at all facts of life.

    Are any one of us good in everything ? or for that matter is anyone in this world good ?

    Learn to appreciate achievement, for they have achieved far more than most of us did.

    To all those people who keep saying this is rote learning of words, do you know how many words there are ? and if it is humanely possible to remember the spelling of each of the words ? There is much more logic involved as words of a specific origin (greek,Italian etc) have a specific characteristic and trend it is all about picking out the trend...keeping your cool and spelling it out taking into account all the smaller variances.

    Before any of you go off on how kids work too hard, take a survey of the most successful people in the world most them spent their childhood working extremely hard towards a goal.

    These are kids they can grow up and learn and become more rounded, hopefully that can apply to some posters here.

    This is just a foundation for a bright future....but apparently people are seeing only how they are not more rounded today.





    gcseeker2002
    12-06 11:58 AM
    I was at USCIS this morning, followed every thing you suggested. My IO officer was actually a desi guy.

    1) They completely refused to look at the received date, I had my EAD (765) receipt, but the IO said he only cares about the receipt date. I even has the print out from USCIS.gov in which they have mentioned that they will honor the date on which applications were received in the mail room but he did not budge. His argument was " That update is in the over all scheme of things, but for EAD they have specific instruction to follow only the date they entered the data in the system"

    2) I was not allowed to see a supervisor, the IO did talk to the supervisor but did not let me see her.
    I am probably waiting for the longest here for EAD, my app received on July 2nd at NCS. Called numerous times, sent form 7001, emailed senators twice, 3 infopass appointments, still no progress. I submitted expedite request based on humanitarian grounds last week, have been calling daily to check status of expedite and still remains pending. My case now pending about 157 days. Anything more that I need to do ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment