jonty_11
07-23 04:49 PM
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
wallpaper 2010 justin bieber 2011 new
man-woman-and-gc
03-10 10:48 AM
. I had the same. you should be getting an Interview at the local office soon(in one or two months time). They want to verify something regarding your case. In my case it was the missing vaccination document
Thankks for responding. Atleast now I know that my application is alive at USCIS.
Thankks for responding. Atleast now I know that my application is alive at USCIS.
immigrationvoice1
01-29 11:13 AM
Class of Admission: H1B
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
Dear All,
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
Date of intended Departure: Any future date (3 months from now or anything..)
Expected length of stay: One month
Our attorney told us that we need to provide definite answers to the travel questions, however, we can use the document to travel multiple times. We got our APs on time.
Hope that helps.
Dear All,
I need urgent information that how to file Advance Parole application. My I485 application is pending with USCIS and now i need to travel to my country as my uncle is very sick. I am planning to fill out the application by myself and not by the lawyer as he is ripping me off. Can any one help me how to fill out the application although it seems very easy but i dont want to make any kind of mistakes.
In part 1, field (3) of the application it asks me for "Class of Admission" i am not sure wat to write in it. NEED HELP IN THIS FIELD.
In part 3, field (1) and field (2) can i write "Various" as I want my document to be valid for multiple visits OR do i need to put any date.
I also need some guidance that what kind of letter I should make where it asks that "On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole. * Include copies of any documents you wish considered."
Please, please help me in this regards.
I would really appreciate if any one can help me out in this matter.
2011 pictures house justin bieber

mbartosik
09-05 09:09 PM
So how about a fax campaign in favor.
That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.
Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.
That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.
Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.
more...

SunnySurya
07-17 12:44 PM
Any Idea, why the processing times have not been released yet?
anilsal
10-30 11:42 PM
USA Today is posting messages that are valid. I posted my story and it has been posted.
If you are reading this thread, please post your story at:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
Just imagine what a story in USA Today will do to our cause. It is a national news paper.
Look at what an American Professor has to say:
=====================================
There is a cry going around the country regarding the lack of American students opting to enroll for advanced degrees in the field of math and science.
At first I was cynical about this news and was quick to dismiss it as elitist and corporate propoganda directed purely to hire international workers at lower wages. But to my disappointment the facts are staring me right in the face in this regard.
I am currently employed as a professor in the electrical engineering dept. of a accredited university and I am sad to see American students no longer aspiring to get advanced degrees in science and math oriented fields.They enter the workforce after getting a BS and after working only for a couple of years change their career track either to sales/management/marketing.
This has resulted in a huge vacumn in the research programs of most universities which is being filled by international students. Most of these international students complete their advanced degree with the help of scholarships and financial aid offered by the university.
This aid is available for American students on a priority basis in most institutions around the country but there are simply not enough American students up for it. Also due to visa restrictions these very students are not able to get jobs in the US quickly and as a result leave our system with precious knowledge to create wealth some place else in the world.
I understand that we are losing jobs due to outsourcing and offshoring, but that can't be avoided in a globalized economy. On the other hand there are enough jobs being created for advanced degree holders in science and math oriented fields like engineering and human sciences in the US economy.
The most disturbing aspect in this discussion is the scientific accompalishments by America put forward by many people as examples to show that the American educational sysems is hale and hearty. Many people are still harping on the man on the moon issue even after 30 plus years. They should realized that this is a thing of the past and we cannot rest on our laurels.
Legal high skilled immigration should be encouraged as it is by other nations like Canada and UK. We should not lose this fight for global talent or else we will not be able to recover from this loss for a long time.
Posted by: kennytownhall | Oct 30, 2006 2:23:55 PM
================================================== =
If you are reading this thread, please post your story at:
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
Just imagine what a story in USA Today will do to our cause. It is a national news paper.
Look at what an American Professor has to say:
=====================================
There is a cry going around the country regarding the lack of American students opting to enroll for advanced degrees in the field of math and science.
At first I was cynical about this news and was quick to dismiss it as elitist and corporate propoganda directed purely to hire international workers at lower wages. But to my disappointment the facts are staring me right in the face in this regard.
I am currently employed as a professor in the electrical engineering dept. of a accredited university and I am sad to see American students no longer aspiring to get advanced degrees in science and math oriented fields.They enter the workforce after getting a BS and after working only for a couple of years change their career track either to sales/management/marketing.
This has resulted in a huge vacumn in the research programs of most universities which is being filled by international students. Most of these international students complete their advanced degree with the help of scholarships and financial aid offered by the university.
This aid is available for American students on a priority basis in most institutions around the country but there are simply not enough American students up for it. Also due to visa restrictions these very students are not able to get jobs in the US quickly and as a result leave our system with precious knowledge to create wealth some place else in the world.
I understand that we are losing jobs due to outsourcing and offshoring, but that can't be avoided in a globalized economy. On the other hand there are enough jobs being created for advanced degree holders in science and math oriented fields like engineering and human sciences in the US economy.
The most disturbing aspect in this discussion is the scientific accompalishments by America put forward by many people as examples to show that the American educational sysems is hale and hearty. Many people are still harping on the man on the moon issue even after 30 plus years. They should realized that this is a thing of the past and we cannot rest on our laurels.
Legal high skilled immigration should be encouraged as it is by other nations like Canada and UK. We should not lose this fight for global talent or else we will not be able to recover from this loss for a long time.
Posted by: kennytownhall | Oct 30, 2006 2:23:55 PM
================================================== =
more...
lvaka
07-17 06:51 PM
Thanks a lot IV Core. I am sure this is a very small contribution for the cause. Just to start with here is my $100 one time contribution.
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
Google Order #663744711461021
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
Google Order #663744711461021
2010 new justin bieber 2011
ramaonline
10-15 03:01 PM
Per murthy.com:
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time
Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.
more...

EB3_SEP04
07-16 04:59 PM
Please see links below:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
Man, You are all RED, are you a communist? just kidding... :)
I'm also eagerly waiting for the updates. for EAD texas shows apr 28, i know people who filed in mid june have received EADs, mine has receipt date of July 2nd.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
Man, You are all RED, are you a communist? just kidding... :)
I'm also eagerly waiting for the updates. for EAD texas shows apr 28, i know people who filed in mid june have received EADs, mine has receipt date of July 2nd.
hair Justin Bieber 2011 Original
harish
08-20 07:53 PM
Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
more...
kriskris
08-22 02:21 PM
Friends Need Advise Please!
My 485 packet reached NSC on July 2 with an approved 140 from TSC and no CC or receipts yet. My 140 has LUD of 08/12. God only knows where my 485 packet is lying. I applied for my 1st H1 extension at VSC which has a receipt date of July 12. I am planning to upgrade my H1B application to premium because my drivers license is expiring on Sep 30.
My questions here is,
1) Would there be any problem if my H1b is approved in premium with a new I-94 while my 485 is still lying with USCIS with out the recipts.
2) Would a new I-94 jeopardize my 485.
3) Is there any relation between H1B extension and 485 receipting.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
My 485 packet reached NSC on July 2 with an approved 140 from TSC and no CC or receipts yet. My 140 has LUD of 08/12. God only knows where my 485 packet is lying. I applied for my 1st H1 extension at VSC which has a receipt date of July 12. I am planning to upgrade my H1B application to premium because my drivers license is expiring on Sep 30.
My questions here is,
1) Would there be any problem if my H1b is approved in premium with a new I-94 while my 485 is still lying with USCIS with out the recipts.
2) Would a new I-94 jeopardize my 485.
3) Is there any relation between H1B extension and 485 receipting.
Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
hot justin bieber backgrounds 2011

kirupa
01-22 04:57 AM
Oh, of course! What do you want said near your entry?
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.
:sonic:
more...
house JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 WALLPAPER

Scythe
10-29 07:57 PM
Well you put tables in houses... so why not put them in websites?
(Going with the given assumption that websites inherit from houses somehow.)
(Going with the given assumption that websites inherit from houses somehow.)
tattoo justin bieber new haircut

logiclife
12-20 08:06 PM
Accuracy of is really really bogus.
Firstly, the stats are gathered from a sample of data that's too small. Its like saying that "I talked to 3 people in Iowa and all 3 of them wanted to support John Edwards in Iowa caucuses, therefore in Iowa, John Edwards will get 100% of the vote, Barack Obama will get 0% and Hillary Clinton will get 0%".
Also, a system that relies on information provided by users without any cross-checks with USCIS database is really prone to errors and pranks.
data and USCIS soft LUDs are the most unreliable distractions in otherwise peaceful life of post AC21 phase. Why cant we just enjoy the job mobility of AC21 peacefully?
Firstly, the stats are gathered from a sample of data that's too small. Its like saying that "I talked to 3 people in Iowa and all 3 of them wanted to support John Edwards in Iowa caucuses, therefore in Iowa, John Edwards will get 100% of the vote, Barack Obama will get 0% and Hillary Clinton will get 0%".
Also, a system that relies on information provided by users without any cross-checks with USCIS database is really prone to errors and pranks.
data and USCIS soft LUDs are the most unreliable distractions in otherwise peaceful life of post AC21 phase. Why cant we just enjoy the job mobility of AC21 peacefully?
more...
pictures justin bieber wallpaper 2011
gcisadawg
03-25 04:52 PM
voted for vamsi's qn....
dresses Justinbieberfamilymar
kirupa
01-02 12:56 AM
Oh, I wasn't planning on banning any AS1 projects. I don't really care which version of AS people use. Sen could probably use AS4 if he wanted to!
I was just curious to know if our canadian friend was thinking of using AS1.
:P
I was just curious to know if our canadian friend was thinking of using AS1.
:P
more...
makeup justin bieber 2011 haircut
shyamiv
07-23 11:52 AM
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
girlfriend justin bieber new haircut 2011
GCBy3000
02-06 05:09 PM
I have seen lots of thread talking about filing 485 and getting EAD and having the opportunity to jump jobs. I faced a unique situation where I realized being on H1 is lot better than having EAD and invoking AC21. Correct me if I am wrong.
H1B:
1. Spouse cannot work.
2. Do not worry about 485 rejection.
3. Jump companies and go up the ladder as you are in H1 and not in EAD and still port the PD. THIS IS VERY USEFUL. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
4. No expenses for the employee for H1 related issues ( legally).
5. Stamping required. But only once in three years if you get 3 year extn after 140 approval.
EAD / AC21:
1. Spouse can work.
2. Invoke AC21, but you have to switch to similar job. This is very frustrating if you are looking to go up the ladder.
3. If you dont have any time left in your first 6 years of H1, you will be in big trouble if your 485 gets rejected for unknown reasons.
4. No stamping, but advance parole required.
5. Spend yearly on parole, EAD.
Anything else to be added to the above list?
H1B:
1. Spouse cannot work.
2. Do not worry about 485 rejection.
3. Jump companies and go up the ladder as you are in H1 and not in EAD and still port the PD. THIS IS VERY USEFUL. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
4. No expenses for the employee for H1 related issues ( legally).
5. Stamping required. But only once in three years if you get 3 year extn after 140 approval.
EAD / AC21:
1. Spouse can work.
2. Invoke AC21, but you have to switch to similar job. This is very frustrating if you are looking to go up the ladder.
3. If you dont have any time left in your first 6 years of H1, you will be in big trouble if your 485 gets rejected for unknown reasons.
4. No stamping, but advance parole required.
5. Spend yearly on parole, EAD.
Anything else to be added to the above list?
hairstyles JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 NEW HAIRCUT

immi_seeker
09-28 06:41 PM
After looking to so many threads on our forum regarding the receipt notice delay. IV have raised the same questions to USCIS. Today USCIS have come with the answers to your questions. We are told that USCIS has put additional resources to address the receipt notice delays.
Please visit
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
Travelling without recieveing receipt notice is still an unclear topic. uscis has given a vague answer on that
Please visit
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
Travelling without recieveing receipt notice is still an unclear topic. uscis has given a vague answer on that
eb3retro
04-15 08:38 AM
All,
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
also update ur profile..
I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.
Questions .....
a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...
Thanks in advance ..
Lalit
also update ur profile..
booz
03-25 09:30 AM
Dear Mr. Chidanand Rajghatta,
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.
This is in refernce to TOI's article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1463861.cms
If you want to print that Laloo Prasad cow was sick and was taken to hospital as the headline news,, fine with me.
But please don't write about immigration issues when u guys don't research properly.
We have come here through legal immigration channels and we hope that our GC's or H1b gets cleared soon.
Most of us would have stayed back if the Mandal comission / V.P. Singh wouldn't have spoiled our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment