sreeanne
02-07 07:51 PM
i never filed EAD before but i filed 131 by myself 2 weeks back. its pretty straight forward and i even got receipt notice. make sure you attach all the required proofs along with new fees. thats it.
wallpaper justin bieber 2011 tour dates.
mahujam
07-29 01:13 PM
Hmmm questions sent.
This should have been publicized in the local chapters also.
This should have been publicized in the local chapters also.
santb1975
12-08 01:21 PM
To have some real threads getting started after a long time on IV website. Thanks for the initiative Chunduv
2011 justin bieber tour dates 2011
gcformeornot
02-11 11:38 AM
applied for H1, was it COS? Did you get new I-94 when your H1 was approved. If yes then you are in H1 status after H1 is approved. Obvisously they denied L1B.
Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......
Also if above is true and you are not working for H1 employer then you are probably out of status......
more...
RajWantsGC
05-12 09:57 PM
Hello Gurus,
I have bit complicated case. Please have a little patience to go through it. I had two I140s filed in 2007. One was under EB2 and another was under EB3. In July 2007, we filed I485 along with the EB3 I140 receipt (as per my employer). At the time of filing I485, both I140s were pending. In May 2008, my EB2 I140 was denied because of education issue. But at the same time my I1485 was also denied. The reason USCIS gave for denying I485 was that as I140 is denied so I485 was also denied automatically. But we attached the EB3 I140 receipt along with the I485 application. In month of May 2008, we filed MTR for I485 to reopen the case as my EB3 I140 was attached with the I485 and EB3 I140 is still pending. We also filed the appeal for my EB2 I140. In month of August 2008, my EB3 I140 was approved. I opened many service requests with USCIS for I485 MTR but to no use. After waiting for 10 long months since filing I485 MTR, I received a letter from USCIS in January 2009, saying that my MTR is sent to AAO. This is so frustrating. I was under the impression that MTR should not take much time.
Gurus, pleas let me know what are my options left now. I read in forums that people write letters to congressman and senators. I want to know the following things.
1) How to get the addresses of Congressmen and senators?
2) Should we send letters to local Congressman and Senators only? or we can send letters to any congress man and Senators?
3) Will the info pass be useful in my case?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Raj
I have bit complicated case. Please have a little patience to go through it. I had two I140s filed in 2007. One was under EB2 and another was under EB3. In July 2007, we filed I485 along with the EB3 I140 receipt (as per my employer). At the time of filing I485, both I140s were pending. In May 2008, my EB2 I140 was denied because of education issue. But at the same time my I1485 was also denied. The reason USCIS gave for denying I485 was that as I140 is denied so I485 was also denied automatically. But we attached the EB3 I140 receipt along with the I485 application. In month of May 2008, we filed MTR for I485 to reopen the case as my EB3 I140 was attached with the I485 and EB3 I140 is still pending. We also filed the appeal for my EB2 I140. In month of August 2008, my EB3 I140 was approved. I opened many service requests with USCIS for I485 MTR but to no use. After waiting for 10 long months since filing I485 MTR, I received a letter from USCIS in January 2009, saying that my MTR is sent to AAO. This is so frustrating. I was under the impression that MTR should not take much time.
Gurus, pleas let me know what are my options left now. I read in forums that people write letters to congressman and senators. I want to know the following things.
1) How to get the addresses of Congressmen and senators?
2) Should we send letters to local Congressman and Senators only? or we can send letters to any congress man and Senators?
3) Will the info pass be useful in my case?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Raj

apb
09-05 02:27 PM
This should go to top of queue. BUMPING
more...
binadh
07-12 01:52 PM
On the second thought --- Do you think PR or Citizen Desi's are for us? Any thoughts?
2010 2011 justin bieber 2011 tour

markelli
02-26 11:34 PM
Anysia,
Hi! Do you think this rule will apply if you were to apply for H1-B extension? I'm a PT too and my H1 will expire in October. My I-140 petition was filed last December and was approved this February. So I was wondering if USCIS uses the same standard for H1-B and I-140s. Which service center did you apply to? I'm really scared of what's happening. I hope that you get thru this....
Hi! Do you think this rule will apply if you were to apply for H1-B extension? I'm a PT too and my H1 will expire in October. My I-140 petition was filed last December and was approved this February. So I was wondering if USCIS uses the same standard for H1-B and I-140s. Which service center did you apply to? I'm really scared of what's happening. I hope that you get thru this....
more...
conchshell
07-07 09:32 AM
I was wondering if we have approached "Consulate General of India" and Ministry for Immigrant Indians (Aapravasi Bhartiya Mantralaya) and check if they can help us in this visa fiasco. Indian statesman and good enough in visiting America to get foreign investment at the state or central level, but where do they stand when the same disapora need their help to find injustice they face on the foreign land. Any thoughts?
May be we can get their help to gather support from pro India congressmen and senators
May be we can get their help to gather support from pro India congressmen and senators
hair Young justin bieber tour dates
ChainReaction
04-02 02:28 PM
I had filed for my 6th year h1b extension without the lawyer , I did so bec the paper work was similar to my last extension ,and i saw that lots of people on the IV forum had Filed the H1b extension themselves.
Anyways, my human resource personal hired a new secretory and she some how misplaced my H1b receipt/possible RFE? , I have the EAC # from my cancel check ; when i check my status online it says case received and pending my PD is Jan08 ,2007 and the CSC is processing Jan. 13th, my question is if a RFE is issued will that be posted on the online case status website? I have asked the HR to request a duplicate copy from INS , should i also ask them to contact USCIS over the phone in addition to the written request?
Anyways, my human resource personal hired a new secretory and she some how misplaced my H1b receipt/possible RFE? , I have the EAC # from my cancel check ; when i check my status online it says case received and pending my PD is Jan08 ,2007 and the CSC is processing Jan. 13th, my question is if a RFE is issued will that be posted on the online case status website? I have asked the HR to request a duplicate copy from INS , should i also ask them to contact USCIS over the phone in addition to the written request?
more...
gapala
05-14 10:21 PM
Technically you will be considered a Bachelors in US + 3 yrs Experience = Masters Equivallent = EB2.
You should be a safe - EB2.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, pls. consult a immigration attorney for advice.
arc buddy, Is this your guess work OR based on any documentary evidence? I have never heard anythink like that before.. 3 years BCom+ 2 years Masters + 10 years Exp ===> 4 years US Degree + 3 Years Exp ===> US Masters equivalent ????:confused:
could you please provide any links or equivalency guidelines from DOL or CIS or any agency for what you posted above. That will help members like me to understand this little better..
Thanks in advance.
I believe EB2 eligibility depends on the Job requirements and wording in LC for equivalency. Looking at the eligibility requirements.. there are 3 ways to classify as EB2.
1)US Advance Degree (Masters) OR Equivalent
2) US Bachelors or Equivalent + 5 Years of progressive experience.
3) Three out of 4 below need to be provided to classify under Exceptional ability
---- a) Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;
---- b) A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;
---- c) Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;
---- d) Membership in professional associations;
---- e) Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
You should be a safe - EB2.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, pls. consult a immigration attorney for advice.
arc buddy, Is this your guess work OR based on any documentary evidence? I have never heard anythink like that before.. 3 years BCom+ 2 years Masters + 10 years Exp ===> 4 years US Degree + 3 Years Exp ===> US Masters equivalent ????:confused:
could you please provide any links or equivalency guidelines from DOL or CIS or any agency for what you posted above. That will help members like me to understand this little better..
Thanks in advance.
I believe EB2 eligibility depends on the Job requirements and wording in LC for equivalency. Looking at the eligibility requirements.. there are 3 ways to classify as EB2.
1)US Advance Degree (Masters) OR Equivalent
2) US Bachelors or Equivalent + 5 Years of progressive experience.
3) Three out of 4 below need to be provided to classify under Exceptional ability
---- a) Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;
---- b) A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;
---- c) Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;
---- d) Membership in professional associations;
---- e) Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
hot images Justin Bieber tour
lazycis
12-17 09:52 AM
It depends. What is the reason for the denial? Usually notice of denial says whether you can appeal or not.
more...
house 2010 justin bieber 2011 tour
Iamthejuggler
01-22 04:36 AM
Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.
tattoo justin bieber 2011 tour dates
thomachan72
09-11 04:35 PM
There seems to be two waiting with PD 2003??? who are these people and what is their issue?? please let us know what your problem is? People with PD early 2005 are being aproved and you are still waiting? does not make any sense. You need to do something.
more...
pictures justin bieber uk tour 2011
eb3_nepa
08-10 04:52 PM
Guys,
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
How is that even possible. How were you able to file with a Dec 2005 EB3 India PD in June 2007 when they were only accepting applications with PD of June 2003 for Eb3 India?????
I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.
My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.
Thought i would share with you all.:)
How is that even possible. How were you able to file with a Dec 2005 EB3 India PD in June 2007 when they were only accepting applications with PD of June 2003 for Eb3 India?????
dresses 2010 justin bieber 2011 tour
Anders �stberg
May 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks Brent!
I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.
I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.
more...
makeup pictures justin bieber 2011
nixstor
07-12 02:47 PM
Some famous Indian Americans that I googled on. Will it be a good idea to approach / send them notes.
Politics
------
Kumar P. Barve, State legislator and Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates
Satveer Chaudhary, state Senator in Minnesota.
Toby Chaudhuri, Democratic communications strategist.
Swati Dandekar, an Iowa State Representative
Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative commentator and author
Kris Kolluri, New Jersey Commissioner of Transportation.
Upendra Chivukula, state legislator (New Jersey General Assembly); first Indian-American elected to the NJ legislature.
Kamala Harris, District Attorney of San Francisco; first Indian-American elected as a D.A. in the United States. Her sister, Maya Harris, was made the Executive Director of the ACLU of Northern California in October 2006.
Bobby Jindal, U.S. Congressman from Louisiana; former gubernatorial candidate; Republican.
Raj Mukherji, New Jersey lobbyist and businessman.
Vij Pawar, New Jersey attorney and former congressional candidate.
Ramesh Ponnuru, contributing editor at the National Review, political commentator
Dalip Singh Saund, the first Indian-American congressman, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California
S. R. Sidarth, Democratic campaign volunteer who sparked the George Allen "Macaca" incident.
Shashi Tharoor, Undersecretary General for Communications and Public Information for the United Nations. Candidate for UN general secretary post
Sanjay Puri, Chairman of USINPAC & USIBA
Nikki Haley, South Carolina legislator
Rachel Paulose first woman to become a U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, US Attorney for the District of Minnesota
Sameer Kanal, Democratic National Convention 2004 delegate for Howard Dean from Washington.
Dr. Joy Cherian Appointed by President Reagan to be first Asian and Indian American to head the Equal Employemnt Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 1987
Thanks for googling this list up. USINPAC tried to portray us as Emigration voice and we will ask them for help. :(
Guys on the list of Howard Dean/ S R Siddharth etc cannot help us with our cause. The irony is they dont relate our cause at all, because we neither have right to vote nor the right to contribute to their democratic national committee funds
B T W one andhrite from Detroit gave 1 mil USD to clintons for gracing TANA 2007. I don't know if he is a consulting company owner or a doctor but many andhrites run consulting companies and they would not love us to be freed :)
Politics
------
Kumar P. Barve, State legislator and Majority Leader of the Maryland House of Delegates
Satveer Chaudhary, state Senator in Minnesota.
Toby Chaudhuri, Democratic communications strategist.
Swati Dandekar, an Iowa State Representative
Dinesh D'Souza, a conservative commentator and author
Kris Kolluri, New Jersey Commissioner of Transportation.
Upendra Chivukula, state legislator (New Jersey General Assembly); first Indian-American elected to the NJ legislature.
Kamala Harris, District Attorney of San Francisco; first Indian-American elected as a D.A. in the United States. Her sister, Maya Harris, was made the Executive Director of the ACLU of Northern California in October 2006.
Bobby Jindal, U.S. Congressman from Louisiana; former gubernatorial candidate; Republican.
Raj Mukherji, New Jersey lobbyist and businessman.
Vij Pawar, New Jersey attorney and former congressional candidate.
Ramesh Ponnuru, contributing editor at the National Review, political commentator
Dalip Singh Saund, the first Indian-American congressman, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California
S. R. Sidarth, Democratic campaign volunteer who sparked the George Allen "Macaca" incident.
Shashi Tharoor, Undersecretary General for Communications and Public Information for the United Nations. Candidate for UN general secretary post
Sanjay Puri, Chairman of USINPAC & USIBA
Nikki Haley, South Carolina legislator
Rachel Paulose first woman to become a U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, US Attorney for the District of Minnesota
Sameer Kanal, Democratic National Convention 2004 delegate for Howard Dean from Washington.
Dr. Joy Cherian Appointed by President Reagan to be first Asian and Indian American to head the Equal Employemnt Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in 1987
Thanks for googling this list up. USINPAC tried to portray us as Emigration voice and we will ask them for help. :(
Guys on the list of Howard Dean/ S R Siddharth etc cannot help us with our cause. The irony is they dont relate our cause at all, because we neither have right to vote nor the right to contribute to their democratic national committee funds
B T W one andhrite from Detroit gave 1 mil USD to clintons for gracing TANA 2007. I don't know if he is a consulting company owner or a doctor but many andhrites run consulting companies and they would not love us to be freed :)
girlfriend justin bieber 2011 tour
webm
04-22 04:03 PM
Hello,
My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.
It could be a typo..it always happens with great uscis...
Wait until you get receipts/actual I-797 approval notice..
My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.
It could be a typo..it always happens with great uscis...
Wait until you get receipts/actual I-797 approval notice..
hairstyles justin bieber 2011 tour dates
Domino
04-25 06:46 PM
Thanks man, appreciate your quick response.
Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.
Best,
Ilan
Well, yes, it was not a fun. I hired somebody and payed around $2000 and the guy send everything without enough documentation and did not write a good essay (actually only halp a page!!). So, of course, they requested additional evidence. Then, I took control and wrote an essay myself (about 10 pages) proving me valuable with supporting evidence materials like awards and local newspapers, programs etc.
Was approved very soon after submitting..
So, get a good attorney (proven to know exactly that kind of stuff) and save yourself TONS of frustrations. Good luck!
Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.
Best,
Ilan
Well, yes, it was not a fun. I hired somebody and payed around $2000 and the guy send everything without enough documentation and did not write a good essay (actually only halp a page!!). So, of course, they requested additional evidence. Then, I took control and wrote an essay myself (about 10 pages) proving me valuable with supporting evidence materials like awards and local newspapers, programs etc.
Was approved very soon after submitting..
So, get a good attorney (proven to know exactly that kind of stuff) and save yourself TONS of frustrations. Good luck!
Beemar
01-31 10:42 PM
I feel stupid replying to this totally irrelevant thread, but I will reply any way. Your bill is for two and a half months duration. That makes it a monthly bill of around $350-360 or so. These are winter months, meaning you must be operating heater full time. If you heater is on a "always on" setting instead of "auto" setting, and you happen to keep any windows in your apartment open all the time,then that alone is sufficient to do you for. Also, if your kitchen burners/oven run on electricity instead of gas, that could also jack up the bill. Taking into account all these factors, it does not sound all that unreasonable, does it? Just check these points before shouting murder.
sunilsj
01-21 10:43 AM
I wouldn't make the assumption that this is only happening to consulting cases. I know example where a full-time non-consulting candidate has been held up. Be careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment