Thursday, June 16, 2011

justin bieber bald haircut 2011

images justin bieber bald haircut justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber bald haircut
  • justin bieber bald haircut



  • seahawks
    08-05 09:57 PM
    Who gets the AP (Advance parole) document from USCIS , candidate or lawyer who filed it ?

    Filed using G28

    My AP went to the lawyer.
    My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
    FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
    EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.

    Hope this helps.





    wallpaper justin bieber bald haircut justin bieber bald haircut 2011. makeup justin bieber haircut.
  • makeup justin bieber haircut.



  • morchu
    05-20 11:09 PM
    The suggested method is to file a new I140 after the EB2 LC approval, along with the older I140 approval notice and a request letter quoting the related law and claiming the older priority date.

    Never heard of amending an already approved I140 to a new LC.


    Hi,
    My employer initially filed perm and I-140 in EB3 with priority date of Dec,2005.

    As I qualified for EB2 (have Master's degree), my employer's attorney is filing new EB2 perm, and he is saying that he can port the earlier priority date of EB3 after getting the approval of EB2 perm application and don�t need to file I 140 again as we already have approval for EB3 I 140 which can be converted to EB2 with new priority date.
    Is it possible to have EB2 category and old priority date without refiling new I-140 ?

    Thanks.





    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber bald haircut. a
  • justin bieber bald haircut. a



  • InTheMoment
    07-17 08:45 PM
    What ?? Why do you even have any such doubts :confused:! Once you have US GC all rules about maintaining it apply. Nothing changes if you visit Canada and return to US if you are well within those rules!!





    2011 makeup justin bieber haircut. justin bieber bald haircut 2011. is justin bieber bald. justin
  • is justin bieber bald. justin



  • hibworker
    07-15 05:37 PM
    Hand in all I-94 that are in your possession since last entry in to US.



    more...


    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. haircut 2011 justin bieber
  • haircut 2011 justin bieber



  • hydubadi
    02-03 12:32 PM
    ^^^^Bump^^^





    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • purgan
    08-15 03:17 PM
    congrats grupak. enjoy the freedom

    Thanks for your contributions to IV.



    more...


    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. Justin Bieber New Haircut on
  • Justin Bieber New Haircut on



  • Riakapoor
    09-16 03:53 PM
    Hello All,

    I am on a dependent EAD. I lost my job (laid off) few days back. Can I enroll for unemplyment benefits as i am reading the threads that dependents can enroll into UB. But just want to make sure before going forward. We are on I-485 pending status.

    Please suggest.

    Thanks in Advance!





    2010 justin bieber bald haircut. a justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber bald haircut
  • justin bieber bald haircut



  • dtekkedil
    07-06 09:17 AM
    If somebody wants to create a seperate message, release it, I can dig it.
    I am specifically interested in getting media mileage out of this. I feel, you can get media mileage, if the media is alerted before hand, otherwise 50-60-100 or 200 boukets of flowers by itself wont be enough to get attention.

    Iv has not endorsed it, probably because we have been trying to get serious media attention, and we have not gotten as much as we would like. If you are going with this flower idea - Make sure you get some reporters already involved, otherwise wont be worth it. (My take).

    Check out the plan of action here -

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6029



    more...


    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. Justin Bieber Bald Haircut.
  • Justin Bieber Bald Haircut.



  • needhelp!
    12-31 12:15 PM
    This year is going to be a memorable one.





    hair is justin bieber bald. justin justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber bald haircut
  • justin bieber bald haircut



  • FredG
    June 4th, 2004, 08:22 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...:DGood job! Provided a great laugh at the end of a rough day.



    more...


    justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber bald 2011.
  • justin bieber bald 2011.



  • JunRN
    08-11 06:00 PM
    True. But USCIS doesn't care anymore because I-140 is already approved. The ability to pay is for I-140, not for AOS. There is no point for USCIS to get the ability to pay for AC21 cases because the adjudication is based on the approved I-140. If you will read the USCIS guidelines on this, it explains the reasons why.





    hot haircut 2011 justin bieber justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber haircut bald.
  • justin bieber haircut bald.



  • virtual55
    05-06 10:55 AM
    http://www.usabal.com/seminars/#a2

    Michael Aytes, is one of the speaker in this conference



    more...


    house 2011 Justin Bieber Gets a justin bieber bald haircut 2011. ieber new haircut 2011.
  • ieber new haircut 2011.



  • immi_seeker
    04-06 12:10 AM
    Bump.





    tattoo justin bieber new haircut 2011 justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber new haircut.
  • justin bieber new haircut.



  • Leo07
    12-03 04:44 PM
    DREAM ACT is very much a moral issue. Doing the right thing for innocent kids, who had no say in their fate until this date. All must support DREAM with heart & soul.

    While doing "Right" thing, we must be very careful to NOT penalize the people who are legally standing in line. These Legal immigrants and their kids who had already waited 10 years in line could become illegal any day.These kids who are here legally will need another DREAM act 2 or 3 years from now. ONLY RECAPTURE can save the "Right" thing from being the true Right or justice for ALL.

    Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?

    What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?

    Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.

    I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber New Haircut on justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber haircut bald.
  • justin bieber haircut bald.



  • sash
    06-20 01:16 AM
    What do the people in the following circumstance do:

    1) Family emergency and they have to travel to India? Is there any way to expedite the advance parole??

    2) They get married say in October and return with spouse then? IF they file for I-485 now, isnt the spouse left out unless she/he can come in H1B or F-1 herself?





    dresses justin bieber haircut bald. justin bieber bald haircut 2011. ieber new haircut 2011.
  • ieber new haircut 2011.



  • aditya
    05-26 06:21 AM
    Thank you all In Team IV
    god bless you all

    dont worry i also contributed



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Bald Haircut. justin bieber bald haircut 2011. 2011 Justin Bieber Gets a
  • 2011 Justin Bieber Gets a



  • vrbest
    03-30 07:36 AM
    You can write it... no issues.,.

    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!





    girlfriend justin bieber new haircut. justin bieber bald haircut 2011. justin bieber haircut bald
  • justin bieber haircut bald



  • twingy
    10-04 03:51 AM
    Is there and on going class action lawsuit? and if there is where can I get info to join. I filed for a k3 visa a year and 110 days ago. Till this day USCIS still wont approve my applications because they say that we are stuck in bacgkroud checks. I dont understand how people that field way after me already have their spouse here while I have been waiting for over a year and we still dont have the NOA2. What can I do, where can I joint o get help. Is there a class action going on for this?





    hairstyles justin bieber bald 2011. justin bieber bald haircut 2011. Bald Bieber: Justin Bieber
  • Bald Bieber: Justin Bieber



  • shsharma_2000
    10-23 02:14 PM
    My friend's in-laws were not allowed to board on one-way ticket because they had visitor visa (B2).
    They called from airport and he had to book the return ticket rightway to get them boarded.
    Check with the airlines..





    Ramkumar
    04-20 04:34 PM
    Just I want to share I got my H1B approval another 2 years. As per my current company B's policy they only apply two years extention.

    Thanks a lot
    Ramkumar





    GCwaitforever
    07-28 09:10 AM
    i just lost my job and had an approved LC with that company. i have been extending my h1 for the past 3 years now. my i 140 was withdrawn when it was first applied as the company did not give all the information when my lawyer was preparing it the second time the company gave a lot of wrong information. my current h1 expirs in dec
    what options do i have ?

    Very sorry to hear about the job loss. I believe USCIS gives about 60 days for H-1B applicants. Please try hard to get another job within this time and apply for H-1B to stay with correct status. Without approved I-140, your earlier LC can not be used for porting old priority date.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment