
san3297
11-12 09:50 AM
I am waiting for transcripts from india. Once i get them i will post them along with original certificates and fedex return envelope. Will keep posting updates regards to this.
wallpaper rolling stone photoshoot,
savitri.bhave
07-05 08:52 PM
This is a very basic question and I need answer on this as early as possible and guidance from you.
I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.
I never applied for green card since then.
Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.
If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?
Am I even eligible to do so?
Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?
I came to this country in Dec 2001 on H1B Visa.
I never applied for green card since then.
Now on Dec1,2007 my H1B expires so I will have to go back to China.
If I file for green card at this point, will I be able to get the yearly extension for next few years till my GC comes?
Am I even eligible to do so?
Can I go to Canada and still work in USA (Since I live close to canadian border)?

ksvreg
02-24 10:54 PM
Thanks for the info. I read this before. I want to get the opinions based on the current trend. I just want to find out risk worth. (something like cost benefit in economics terms) :)
2011 justin bieber pics 2011.
somegchuh
11-09 05:08 PM
In the corporate world dilbert cartoon strip, shows an evil character called dogbert who is an HR exec. This evil character does everything to annoy office staff. However, for GC aspirants lawyers and USCIS are also nothing short of dogberts.
Speaking of annoying lawyers, my company lawyer who is supposed to file for our EAD/AP renewal is adamant that the renewal can be filed only four months in advance. I have provided him a USCIS link that clearly states that USCIS accepts applications 6 months in advance. But it doesn't seem to help. God, I hate these lawyers.... So much fuss for filing paperwork....
Speaking of annoying lawyers, my company lawyer who is supposed to file for our EAD/AP renewal is adamant that the renewal can be filed only four months in advance. I have provided him a USCIS link that clearly states that USCIS accepts applications 6 months in advance. But it doesn't seem to help. God, I hate these lawyers.... So much fuss for filing paperwork....
more...
Soltan
05-06 08:03 PM
Soltan
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
Krishmunn, thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to apply labor and I140 again. But my question was how do I port the priority date when I do not have the approved copy of my I140 with me. What if the old employer cancels my i140?
All I have is the old i140 receipt and the receipt number online shows approved status.
Thanks
But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485
Krishmunn, thanks for your reply. I understand that I have to apply labor and I140 again. But my question was how do I port the priority date when I do not have the approved copy of my I140 with me. What if the old employer cancels my i140?
All I have is the old i140 receipt and the receipt number online shows approved status.
Thanks
newuser
12-02 10:10 AM
I had a similar issue six months ago.
I booked the tickets after seeing the approval notice online hoping that the documents will reach me in about a 3-4 days. It took more than 8 days by regular mail and I have to cancel my travel plans.
Since the documents are mailed already, they won't allow to take an Infopass to go to the local service center. USCIS said that I have to wait until 30 days to raise a request.
Hope you get the documents on time.
I booked the tickets after seeing the approval notice online hoping that the documents will reach me in about a 3-4 days. It took more than 8 days by regular mail and I have to cancel my travel plans.
Since the documents are mailed already, they won't allow to take an Infopass to go to the local service center. USCIS said that I have to wait until 30 days to raise a request.
Hope you get the documents on time.
more...
tnite
08-10 09:02 AM
Please join us for a tri state lunch meet. We would like to start working on volunteers/ mobilizing members for the DC rally. Even if you cannot take the day off and come to DC please come by for the lunch. We could really use help with banners/posters/ and ideas to make this a success.
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
bump
WHEN: Saturday AUGUST 11th
LOCATION- 148 E 48TH St, New York, NY 10017 (between Lexington and Third Avenues.)
TIME: 1:30 pm
IF YOU'RE FROM NY/NJ/CT TRISTATE AREA, PLEASE DO JOIN http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immigrationvoiceny/)
bump
2010 JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
martinvisalaw
06-29 05:14 PM
Hi Martin,
Thanks for the reply i too was looking an answer for this question.As it is partly answered my question i am posting the remaining question of mine.Sorry for posting in thread not created by me.
If i apply for H1 Extension and Travel outside US and While returning back if i enter with my Visa which is valid only till Nov 2009 and do not have H1 Extension Approval document in my hand what should i need to do.Do i need to travel outside the country again after getting my H1 Extension approval and before my H1B Visa Expires. What is the solution for this scenario.
I think you'll find the answer in the FAQs on my website. I say there:
"You can travel while the extension is pending, however there could be some complications if you return on an old, unexpired, visa after the extension has been approved. If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
If you travel before your visa has expired, and you have an extension approval, you should show both the old, unexpired, visa and the extension approval, to the immigration officer and you should get the extension end date on your new I-94."
Thanks for the reply i too was looking an answer for this question.As it is partly answered my question i am posting the remaining question of mine.Sorry for posting in thread not created by me.
If i apply for H1 Extension and Travel outside US and While returning back if i enter with my Visa which is valid only till Nov 2009 and do not have H1 Extension Approval document in my hand what should i need to do.Do i need to travel outside the country again after getting my H1 Extension approval and before my H1B Visa Expires. What is the solution for this scenario.
I think you'll find the answer in the FAQs on my website. I say there:
"You can travel while the extension is pending, however there could be some complications if you return on an old, unexpired, visa after the extension has been approved. If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
If you travel before your visa has expired, and you have an extension approval, you should show both the old, unexpired, visa and the extension approval, to the immigration officer and you should get the extension end date on your new I-94."
more...
gc_peshwa
04-14 02:14 PM
Please contact ashwin_27/nmdial/snathan to add you to the I485 filing initiative. Thanks. If many more like you could join the battle...we'd be victorious by now....
hair Am on justin biebers new
randomdude
12-07 12:11 PM
There is no gain in waiting longer.
What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.
As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.
Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.
As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.
Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)
I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?
I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?
As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question
more...
gc_maine2
03-26 09:11 AM
Does anyone have experience flying in Qatar airlines, My mother in law is planing to fly by Qatar airlines. Any info would be great.
Thanks
Sree
Thanks
Sree
hot justin bieber parents pictures
stirfries
12-02 01:27 PM
Thanks SS777 !!!
I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)
I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!
Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...
The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.
Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!
The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)
My attorney finally received the AP documents on hand, 16 days after the online status had changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony".
At least, now I don't have to think about postponing my Tickets !!!
Hope it works out for all you folks !!!
Good Luck !!!
Thanks,
I am optimistic as well !!! I am just hoping that I receive the documents by end of this week !
But at the same time, I wouldn't want to sit idle, just hoping !!! :)
I am going to try whatever options that might be available, to speed up the document receipt, if it is possible !!!
Probably, I can set up an appointment with InfoPass, sometime next week, and see what they have to say about this...
The scary part is, I have read several posts by other users who had reported the loss of document once it has been mailed out by USCIS. I hope I do not fall into that category and I want to be aware of the next course of action, if indeed, I fall into that category.
Cancelling my Tickets is the last option that I have in my mind !!!
The things that we have to go through to get a GC !!!! :)
My attorney finally received the AP documents on hand, 16 days after the online status had changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony".
At least, now I don't have to think about postponing my Tickets !!!
Hope it works out for all you folks !!!
Good Luck !!!
Thanks,
more...
house justin bieber on the set of

neobuddha
08-28 02:02 PM
I went through this experience. My I-140 was approved but never received any receipt or approval notice. Finally, my lawyer had to file I-824 (To request further action on an approved application or petition). This is a slow process and it took about 10 months for us to get the duplicate approval. All other request for sending the copy of approval notice etc did not work.
All the best.
-NeoBuddha
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
All the best.
-NeoBuddha
Hi,
My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".
But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?
Thanks,
tattoo justin bieber photoshoot
bharad
05-07 12:10 PM
Me and my wife's 485 applications received a soft LUD on 04/30/2009 and 05/01/2009 for two consecutive days.
more...
pictures Justin Bieber answers fan
smisachu
08-04 09:41 AM
mee too!
dresses justin rolling stone
%252525252BFull%252525252BOfficial%252525252BSong%252525252BCover%252525252BDownload.jpg)
tuhin
07-16 12:53 PM
Hello,
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.
That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?
Thanks for going through my post.
more...
makeup justin bieber kiss miley curus

desi3933
03-27 04:07 PM
.....
New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.
Your employer is right. You will new H-1B visa stamp and re-entry into USA to get back H-1B status.
As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010 so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.
....
Incorrect!
Read this
www.uscis.gov/files/article/C1eng.pdf
Look for "What if I file on time but USCIS doesn�t make a decision before my I-94 expires?"
_________________
Not a legal advice.
New employer says that i can't work for him till I94 accepts. So he is suggesting me togo India and get Visa stamped.
Your employer is right. You will new H-1B visa stamp and re-entry into USA to get back H-1B status.
As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010 so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.
....
Incorrect!
Read this
www.uscis.gov/files/article/C1eng.pdf
Look for "What if I file on time but USCIS doesn�t make a decision before my I-94 expires?"
_________________
Not a legal advice.
girlfriend hot ieber rolling stone cover.
vkxml
06-29 02:59 PM
Hi
I am trying to change my I140 regular to I140 premium by completing the I-907 form, so that it can be sent before July 2nd deadline. However, my employer is not willing to proceed as he has recently received an RFE on I140 for one of other employee; he is working on the necessary documentation for that RFE, At this juncture, he says that escalating my I140 would jeopardice the situation.
Still, I am still not convinced; I want him to push it. Will there be any issues for the organization or for me. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
- VK~XML
I am trying to change my I140 regular to I140 premium by completing the I-907 form, so that it can be sent before July 2nd deadline. However, my employer is not willing to proceed as he has recently received an RFE on I140 for one of other employee; he is working on the necessary documentation for that RFE, At this juncture, he says that escalating my I140 would jeopardice the situation.
Still, I am still not convinced; I want him to push it. Will there be any issues for the organization or for me. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
- VK~XML
hairstyles justin bieber in casual
shreekhand
11-19 11:20 PM
Was just going back down memory lane...
In the 80's - most of 90's, traveling to the US (as a visitor) was so off limits; not because of visa issues or that there wasn't someone to visit here, but for the simple reason that middle class or even upper middle class in India just couldn't afford or justify the expense. Those were the days when highly educated people, having a very stable income source used to feel proud that they have booked a Bajaj scooter (delivery would take years!). Owning a color TV was remarkable, traveling to a foreign country was just unfathomable!
So much has changed in these past 10-15 years!
In the 80's - most of 90's, traveling to the US (as a visitor) was so off limits; not because of visa issues or that there wasn't someone to visit here, but for the simple reason that middle class or even upper middle class in India just couldn't afford or justify the expense. Those were the days when highly educated people, having a very stable income source used to feel proud that they have booked a Bajaj scooter (delivery would take years!). Owning a color TV was remarkable, traveling to a foreign country was just unfathomable!
So much has changed in these past 10-15 years!
Eb3_frustrated
07-31 11:09 AM
Your wife can work as along the date on EAD is valid, EAD is employee authorization, it not a visa status unlike H4. She can have a EAD and be on H4 at the same time. It does not matter if you filed an extension for H4 but she can work if the EAD is valid ie end date on EAD has not passed.
This is just my thought based on my experience, remember I am not an attorney, consult one if you need dependable answer.
This is just my thought based on my experience, remember I am not an attorney, consult one if you need dependable answer.
pushkarw
12-21 01:50 PM
The omni-bus has come and gone! The MILLION dollar drive is a long term strategy. It aims to give IV enough funds to steamroll ahead. It will help IV become pro-active. Every time there is a ray of hope, IV has to come to us for money. A MILLION dollars will ensure that IV does not have to do that. We are nearly 30,000 members and not enough are contributing. The MILLION dollar drive was about one-time contributions of $250 (mind you all contributions are valuable) to reach the magic figure of a million dollars. IV needs the money to become more powerful.
What is that "Million $$$ drive". I did contrubute to omini bus 30K drive. But I havent heard of this drive?
What is that "Million $$$ drive". I did contrubute to omini bus 30K drive. But I havent heard of this drive?
No comments:
Post a Comment