Saturday, June 25, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii

images Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • eb3_nepa
    08-10 05:10 PM
    May be he or she has a spouse whose birth country is non retrogressed .. :)


    Even THEN it is not possible. Coz the June 2007 bulletin says that even ROW has to be atlest June 2005. His PD was Dec 2005 so there is NO way he could have applied.





    wallpaper justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. 2011 Justin Bieber and Selena
  • 2011 Justin Bieber and Selena



  • crazyghoda
    02-23 06:36 PM
    Its really bad out there.... take it from someone who was just laid off. It took me around 2 months to get a new job and that too at a lower salary and in a neighboring city where I am now faced with a 2 hour commute each way. So no, its definitely not as rosy as you think.

    That being said, if you are good at what you do you will find a job. It may take a while but if you are truly good then you will be ok. I completely understand the need to maintain salary levels to ensure career progression. That was the main reason I left my original GC sponsoring employer who while being great with everything else, just wasnt a good enough paymaster and that led folks to believe I wasnt really that good when I would mention the work I was doing. In hindsight, I wouldnt have had to scramble like this if I had stuck it out at my old place. But c'est la vie.

    As some folks mentioned, try and get a feel of the market. Attend as many face to face interviews as you can and refine yourself as you go along. And dont accept anything in haste. A good thing is that a lot of recruiters told me that when the market gets better all the folks who were forced to take paycuts will easily be able to justify the lower salaries they were forced into accepting at that time. So, even if you do have to take a paycut, it wont hurt you for long as long as you change jobs when the market gets better.

    Good luck!





    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. 7 of 99. Justin
  • 7 of 99. Justin



  • snathan
    02-17 08:03 PM
    I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
    Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
    Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
    Please give me your valuable suggestions.



    Thanks...


    If you have all the papers in place and never be out of status, you can do tranfer now itself. If everything is in place, still if you get REF...its out of luck. In that case you might get RFE in extension also.

    If fact you can do the transfer and extension at the same time. I did file in couple of weeks gape and both got approved.





    2011 2011 Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • whiteStallion
    06-16 06:48 PM
    I am not sure about six months ... That is only when you file 485 and want to use AC21 to continue your GC process.

    Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.

    I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • morchu
    05-04 02:02 PM
    Please be aware that logic and emotions doesnt matter much for this.
    Get the exact rules on the basis of which they denied your case, and prove why they were wrong. An attorney will be helpful if you are not good in interpreting the laws.

    My I-485 was denied April 14. USCIS said I only sent them a partial answer to their request for evidence.

    I filed for I-485 and I-130 in Nov. 2008 and in December we had to resend all mine, my husband (sponsor) and my cosponsor's tax info. which we did. My case was resumed but I never received my EAD. I contacted the USCIS regarding this and they responded with another RFE; they needed my cosponsor's tax. info again. We resend the exact same things as we did in December and in the meantime I contact my senator and the ombudsman who both look into the case and tell me the USCIS has promised to respond to me a.s.a.p.

    USCIS's response: My I-485 has been denied, my cosponsor did not send in all his tax info. My cosponsor, who has an identical copy of everything he has sent now three times (everything was in the original application in Nov. too) says it is all there. The USCIS wants us to file for a motion to reopen the case which costs $585. To me this is ridiculous; I originally lost my job (I was working under OPT) becuase they kept delaying my case, and now they want more money? I know it's my word against theirs but we are considering applying for the motion to reopen but was wondering how long do they have to accept or deny this. Also, we are submitting a waiver for the fee due to my husband also being unemployed at the moment and need our savings if we have to leave the country but are wondering if we can also send a check along with the waiver in case they won't waive the fee. They denied the case on April 14, 2009 but did not mail the letter out until the april 23 - we now have less than a week to file for a motion.

    Please, if anyone has any experience with filing a motion let us know about it.





    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber News - Justin
  • Justin Bieber News - Justin



  • xbohdpukc
    03-15 05:17 PM
    As per my attorney, the provision of using I-140 date is for an individual. Employer's revocation has no impact.

    As per Adjudicator's Field Manual:

    If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions.

    The key word there is APPROVED. One might argue that since a petition has been revoked, it's no longer approved, therefore the clause cannot be used for a PD recapturing. There might be another argument stating that if an alien has ever had an approved I-140 petition and never used the attached priority date then he/she is still eligible to recapture that PD. This is a huge wiggling space for the adjudicator and I don't think there is a clear explanation from the USCIS.

    You can always hope for the best and get ready for the worst.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • trueguy
    04-28 12:04 PM
    No issues for me when I came back on H1B on 4/20/2009.

    I had a H1B stamped on my passport from my previous employer and I was carrying new H1B approval notice from my current employer. I got I-94 till the validity of my new H1B approval from my current employer.

    No issues whatsoever, no question asked and it was smooth sail.





    2010 7 of 99. Justin justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena



  • prioritydate
    08-14 01:04 PM
    the op modified his post.. his post ended with the question "am i missing something here?" and i replied to that as yes you are.. as to what he/she is missing is anyone's guess. maybe some common sense?

    how would uscis have the ability to decode between a direct hire and a non direct hire application?

    abc corporation is abc corporation. what OP was implying was that employees at companies with well established brand names would get it faster. but there are thousands of legitimate companies in various fields other than software that have 0 brand recognition outside their industry.


    I don't appreciate your comments. How come common sense come into this picture when I said I may be wrong!



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. PHOTOS: Justin Bieber displays
  • PHOTOS: Justin Bieber displays



  • kart2007
    10-13 07:48 PM
    What if EAD and AP is lost in mail. Do I need to pay fee again for refiling?

    if yes that sucks!!!!!!!

    Unfortunately, yes, apply for a replacement EAD asap.

    see this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22004





    hair Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • glus
    02-24 12:20 PM
    I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
    Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
    My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.

    The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.

    Did anyone hear anything similar?

    Thanks and have a great weekend!


    OK, this could be a problem at the time of I485 approval. You can change a job to same or similar. If you salary is double, an IO can think that this can't possibly be "same or similar" job. Also, if the experience required for the new position is so much different, that could also raise doubts. I would suggest getting a 2nd lawyer's opinion. I remember reading memo stating that if there is a "marginal change" in salary or requirements, a job cannot be classified as similar or same, which is required to invoke Ac21.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • green_card
    07-20 01:58 PM
    stop the guessing game. give some concrete info if you know it or let someone else that knows answer.
    what you believe doesnt amount to a hill of beans. no offense.


    I do not believe they really have time to sort out by priority date if sep'30 is the date they need to get 40K approvals through.





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • bhushansd
    07-12 03:45 PM
    Please change the name of this thread, it sounds that some got a rejection notice.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • vpadman
    02-09 02:07 PM
    Are there any members from Huntsville, Alabama ?
    It would nice for a few us to meet here and discuss various immigration issues.





    tattoo Justin Bieber News - Justin justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • MDix
    03-05 05:10 PM
    Please see my reply in red.

    I have few questions regarding the visa and green card process.


    1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?

    Ans : Pay-stubs and form I-539

    2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?

    Ans: Yes, no pre-conditions

    3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.

    Ans : It's upto your employer if he keeps your I-140 alive then your GC process is good. You can use your PD in future if you want to re-start your GC

    4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?

    Ans : File New H1 again ( techinacally old one as you are not counted in Quota)
    Thanks and Regards,
    Alpa



    more...


    pictures justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. album, Justin
  • album, Justin



  • seahawks
    07-20 01:40 AM
    [QUOTE=jack_suv]Hi all,

    After reviewing many posts I wanted to summarize the pros and cons of filing i-485 when one is a bachelor or bachelorette, i.e. single.

    purely comical...

    Getting green card is freedom

    Getting married means no freedom..

    just kidding..I am married and loving every moment!





    dresses justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • vjkypally
    01-26 11:13 AM
    I applied for my H1B extension on Aug 23rd(Vermont). It says they are currently processing Oct 01, but my case is still pending..... Anyone in the same boat?



    more...


    makeup PHOTOS: Justin Bieber displays justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • logiclife
    05-11 11:47 AM
    Thursday afternoon at 2:00 EST, legal immigration will be the topic on NPR�s talk show �Talk of the Nation.� They�ll be looking for people to call in with their stories.

    All members, please call in if you have a compelling story on how the broken legal immigration system affects your life and chokes growth, discourages new talent from coming into the country etc. etc.

    Avoid bashing illegals or any other groups. Its not IV policy and should not be done.

    We've wanted attention to the LEGAL variety of immigration debate and here is your chance to call in, and make your voice heard.

    STAND UP AND SPEAK UP.





    girlfriend justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • drirshad
    05-26 11:01 AM
    McCain Talks CIR

    New York Times reports that, at a round table of business leaders in California, Senator McCain said that comprehensive immigration reform should be a top priority for the next president.

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/22/mccain-says-immigration-reform-should-be-top-priority/

    He said "Senator Kennedy and I tried very hard to get immigration reform, a comprehensive plan, through the Congress of the United States. It is a federal responsibility and because of our failure as a federal obligation, we're seeing all these various conflicts and problems throughout our nation as different towns, cities, counties, whatever they are, implement different policies and different programs which makes things even worse and even more confusing... I believe we have to secure our borders, and I think most Americans agree with that, because it's a matter of national security. But we must enact comprehensive immigration reform. We must make it a top agenda item if we
    don't do it before, and we probably won't, a little straight talk, as of January 2009."

    Source: ILW





    hairstyles Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez in hawaii. Posts Related to Selena Gomez
  • Posts Related to Selena Gomez



  • tapukakababa
    03-10 01:50 PM
    Person "A" on H1B with 4 yrs of experience, Green Card filed, EAD received (both husband and wife), I-140 pending, Wife Dependant (has her own H1B), Wife opens a training institute.

    1. Can "A" work for his wife and also get paid in check?
    2. Can "A" have a second job in his wife's company and retain his original job?
    3. Can "A" have a different occupation anywhere else on EAD not related to his original job role? and then can "A" get paid in check?
    4. Can "A" work for his wife's company and instead wife gets the check or paid? Is that legal?
    5. Can "A"'s wife open a company on EAD and also keep working on her H1B?
    6. Can "A" and his wife after EAD work for 2 different jobs if the job description/roles are different?
    7. Can "A" work as volunteer in his wife's company?
    8. Can a software analyst working with a software company work as a trainer in a training institute on EAD with I-140 either pending or approved?





    Kodi
    07-03 11:08 AM
    Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.

    Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY





    nashorn
    12-18 02:25 PM
    It could be anything but approval of your case, since you are not current. Any change they made on you case will result in a LUD. A guy here got a LUD because somebody reentered his address. But since you got so many in so short period of time, it is very likely they are looking at your case. But when they reach the point that they have to make a decision on your case, let's just say your case is approvalble otherwise, they'll send your case on visa hold (because you are not current), and send your file to some visa hold shelf based on your PD and chargeability. When your PD become current, they'll approve it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment