suman
12-17 10:00 AM
The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied.
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
bobzibub
05-08 03:20 PM
My opinion:
...
Btw, I am in the programming line myself in case someone thinks I have a problem with programmers. But I wouldn't mind swapping places with a successful model ;)
Call you Zoolander! :D
Fashion models and nurses have one thing in common. Both professions are dominated by females. I think the Congress critters (mostly elderly males) are simply looking for new exotic foreign opportunities. Dates with Java programmers? Not so interesting, sorry! :p
PS: my java coding is being a pain in the butt today.
...
Btw, I am in the programming line myself in case someone thinks I have a problem with programmers. But I wouldn't mind swapping places with a successful model ;)
Call you Zoolander! :D
Fashion models and nurses have one thing in common. Both professions are dominated by females. I think the Congress critters (mostly elderly males) are simply looking for new exotic foreign opportunities. Dates with Java programmers? Not so interesting, sorry! :p
PS: my java coding is being a pain in the butt today.
averagedesi
09-08 01:21 AM
When is your infopass appt?
2011 Selena Gomez and Justin
Project_A
10-27 10:07 AM
Thank you.
If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?
Thanks a lot for your kind help.
If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?
Thanks a lot for your kind help.
more...
allybarbar
06-22 05:18 PM
I worked in Boston. I was laid off Friday. I have been advised by 2 immigration lawyers that it is ok to file for Unemployment benefits. I filed today. I will let you know the outcome. The lady at Unemployment office seems to think there is no reason i won't get it, but shes really just a data entry person really. Fingers crossed i hear nothing.
Specifics of my case are i am an EB3 doing the i-140 and the 485 at the same time. The notice on the i140 is feb 2008 recieved april 2007, the i485 notice is oct 2007. I received an RFE in late May but it was only for the medical which they have lost. I have done that, mailed it back in and heard nothing more. When you fill out the unemployment form in MA though there is a space for your USCIS A#. That would possibly be where the information gets back to the USCIS to request a proof of employment. My lawyer said there is an outside chance i will get another RFE but its unlikely. My company has been advised to send a notice of termination to the USCIS for my old H1B anyway so unemployment is the least of my worries. We'll see. If that happens my fiance and I will have to head to the registry office earlier than the reception day we paid for. I really hope they do not ask. I know hopes not the best course, but thats what I chose to do.
Specifics of my case are i am an EB3 doing the i-140 and the 485 at the same time. The notice on the i140 is feb 2008 recieved april 2007, the i485 notice is oct 2007. I received an RFE in late May but it was only for the medical which they have lost. I have done that, mailed it back in and heard nothing more. When you fill out the unemployment form in MA though there is a space for your USCIS A#. That would possibly be where the information gets back to the USCIS to request a proof of employment. My lawyer said there is an outside chance i will get another RFE but its unlikely. My company has been advised to send a notice of termination to the USCIS for my old H1B anyway so unemployment is the least of my worries. We'll see. If that happens my fiance and I will have to head to the registry office earlier than the reception day we paid for. I really hope they do not ask. I know hopes not the best course, but thats what I chose to do.
bobby
04-03 11:09 AM
I returned to the US last year after a vacation and while my current visa's expiration date is July 2007 the customs official would only stamp my I-94 & authorize entry until May 2007 when my passport expires. My lawyer has applied for our extension using copies of my passport which is expiring soon but she advised that USCIS would need a copy of the new passport with new expiry date before approving my extension. The lawyer says your passport has to have an expiry date after the date of expiration of your visa extension. I will get a new I-94 with my visa extension btw this extension is the 3 year extension as our I-140 is approved but we have not filed for adj. of status yet. PD 5/03 EB3 ROW
more...
ajcates
10-13 10:33 AM
oh.
2010 Maui, Hawaii, United States
gconmymind
05-29 11:17 PM
ramus, really appreciate your dedication in taking ownership of geeting people to send webfax. For the record sent the webfax, got my wife to send the web fax as well. Since people are so lazy if you ask somebody to send webfax, also include the url alteast that way they might click on the url and send the web fax. the url for the web fax is
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
People for your own sake please follow all action alerts, web fax, calling senators emails etc. This is now or never
Error while sending fax....
Immigration Voice Web Fax
Message was not sent
Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivoice-config@interpage.net
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46
People for your own sake please follow all action alerts, web fax, calling senators emails etc. This is now or never
Error while sending fax....
Immigration Voice Web Fax
Message was not sent
Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivoice-config@interpage.net
more...
file485
07-17 11:25 PM
Thats why I degraded my cable service so that CNN will be blocked.
haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...
there is an online petition happening here..
after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..
haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...
there is an online petition happening here..
after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..
hair Justin Bieber e Selena Gomez:

krishmunn
03-25 10:18 PM
Does this mean that if my salary is higher than the "prevailing wage" by more than $320, the employer can legally ask me to reimburse the $320 filing fee? I have searched very hard but could not find any memo/doc regarding this.
No. It should be greater of Prevailing or Actual wage. Actual wage is wage paid to people with same qualification/experience for similar position in your company. If there are no other employee with similar qualification/experience in similar position, actual wage is wage paid to you.
Also there are other restrictions like if you voluntarily agreed BEFORE joining, if it was a condition for employment etc.
All in all it is pretty difficult for employer to recover H1 related cost from employee (even Attorney fee ). Check this 20CFR655.731 - What is the first LCA requirement, regarding wages? (http://www.dol.gov/dol/allcfr/title_20/Part_655/20CFR655.731.htm)
Also, having a agreement which says that employee will need to repay H1 cost is illegal (Penalty clause) and not enforceable. CIS is more lenient on whcih cost employee can pay but DOL is more restrictive.
No. It should be greater of Prevailing or Actual wage. Actual wage is wage paid to people with same qualification/experience for similar position in your company. If there are no other employee with similar qualification/experience in similar position, actual wage is wage paid to you.
Also there are other restrictions like if you voluntarily agreed BEFORE joining, if it was a condition for employment etc.
All in all it is pretty difficult for employer to recover H1 related cost from employee (even Attorney fee ). Check this 20CFR655.731 - What is the first LCA requirement, regarding wages? (http://www.dol.gov/dol/allcfr/title_20/Part_655/20CFR655.731.htm)
Also, having a agreement which says that employee will need to repay H1 cost is illegal (Penalty clause) and not enforceable. CIS is more lenient on whcih cost employee can pay but DOL is more restrictive.
more...
bbenhill
07-10 05:12 PM
You can not .. you will need to wait until EB-2 PD cut off is Jan 2004. family based is different kind of fruit (I don't want to call it animal) :-)
the family based 2 nd group PD cut off is 15 jan 2005
EB-2 PD cut off is 01 oct 2003
say my if my PD is jan 2004 and I have filed for my I-485 (EB-2) during july 07 window (couldnt add my wife since was not married at that time). Can I now file for the I-485 or AOS for my wife now.
cheers
the family based 2 nd group PD cut off is 15 jan 2005
EB-2 PD cut off is 01 oct 2003
say my if my PD is jan 2004 and I have filed for my I-485 (EB-2) during july 07 window (couldnt add my wife since was not married at that time). Can I now file for the I-485 or AOS for my wife now.
cheers
hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
veni001
05-12 04:27 PM
His position requires Masters Degree
As long as the employer can start new labor and provide sufficient evidence that his current position is different from original Eb3 labor and require masters, cannot find a qualified&willing US Citizen or Green card holder to work in the position, and pay all expenses related to the new process, he can give a shot!
As long as the employer can start new labor and provide sufficient evidence that his current position is different from original Eb3 labor and require masters, cannot find a qualified&willing US Citizen or Green card holder to work in the position, and pay all expenses related to the new process, he can give a shot!
more...
house Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
rbalaji5
03-02 08:02 PM
Thanks all for the very useful informations. Yes - I called the DI office today. As per their instruction, booked the infopass appointment for SFO. I will update the result soon.
As Informed I went SFO Local CBP/USCIS office through infopass appointment. The IO said that they did it as per the law. Also they suggested me to go U.S- Mexico border to get the new I-94 by paying $6.
As per their advise, I went to San Ysidro, (Tijuana) US - Mexico border. Crossed the border by walk, came back to U.S and got the new I-94 by explaining the situation. IO at POE understood the problem and gave the new I-94 without any issue.
As Informed I went SFO Local CBP/USCIS office through infopass appointment. The IO said that they did it as per the law. Also they suggested me to go U.S- Mexico border to get the new I-94 by paying $6.
As per their advise, I went to San Ysidro, (Tijuana) US - Mexico border. Crossed the border by walk, came back to U.S and got the new I-94 by explaining the situation. IO at POE understood the problem and gave the new I-94 without any issue.
tattoo tattoo Justin Bieber and
anilvt
09-06 12:36 AM
similar thing happened to my friend when he got his green card ...it had some women picture on it ...he called them and told to return the GC and they attach his picture on it ....
take it easy change the title to wrong pic on AP ...blunder is very emotional word
take it easy change the title to wrong pic on AP ...blunder is very emotional word
more...
pictures Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
danu2007
10-09 09:11 PM
Please go to below thread and update the list with your details.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5935
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5935
dresses Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
diptam
08-04 03:46 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20598 Though the title says TSC we are trying to write a joint letter covering both NSC and TSC.
I'm stuck at NSC since May 11th 2007 - no movements. They have purposefully stopped working on EB3 140 at Nebraska
Mine is pending at NSC since 7th May 2007 under EB2. I can't explain my frustation in words... Don't know what to do...
I'm stuck at NSC since May 11th 2007 - no movements. They have purposefully stopped working on EB3 140 at Nebraska
Mine is pending at NSC since 7th May 2007 under EB2. I can't explain my frustation in words... Don't know what to do...
more...
makeup Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Go
TexDBoy
09-10 09:09 PM
If your Opt is till Dec ... why did you get H1B with no I-94 ...
I thought that only happens if you have gap between OPT and H1B ...
I thought that only happens if you have gap between OPT and H1B ...
girlfriend Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
herns
03-07 08:38 PM
I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed.
[/I]
THanks for your reply.
I fall under 3rd employment based category that got stuck May 01, 2005.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4428.html
I have few colleagues that got only 1 (one) RFE for their I-485 such as birth certificate, one got missed physician signature on one document, the other got no RFE and the green card did just appeared. How I wish I could have an RFE similar with these or nothing at all.
[/I]
THanks for your reply.
I fall under 3rd employment based category that got stuck May 01, 2005.
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4428.html
I have few colleagues that got only 1 (one) RFE for their I-485 such as birth certificate, one got missed physician signature on one document, the other got no RFE and the green card did just appeared. How I wish I could have an RFE similar with these or nothing at all.
hairstyles Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
waiting4gc02
03-06 01:41 PM
Guys:
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
TheHulk
09-11 10:50 AM
I was in a similar situation with EAD
I applied for EAD in November 2008, it got Approved (Card Production Ordered etc) but never rec'd the card.
I raised numerous SR's , spoke to IO' etc. (for 9 Months)
Every IO was very sympathetic but they did not know where my card was.
At last in July 2009 , I spoke to an IO and the said that she would follow it up
The next day, I rec'd an email stating that my Card was sent in November 2008 , since I did not receive it , it might have been lost in the email and If I need EAD, I need to re-apply
After this I spoke to an IO again, she said the case closed - Card lost in email - I need to re-apply.
Anyways... I did not re-apply.
In August 2009 I received my EAD card in the mail :)
I applied for EAD in November 2008, it got Approved (Card Production Ordered etc) but never rec'd the card.
I raised numerous SR's , spoke to IO' etc. (for 9 Months)
Every IO was very sympathetic but they did not know where my card was.
At last in July 2009 , I spoke to an IO and the said that she would follow it up
The next day, I rec'd an email stating that my Card was sent in November 2008 , since I did not receive it , it might have been lost in the email and If I need EAD, I need to re-apply
After this I spoke to an IO again, she said the case closed - Card lost in email - I need to re-apply.
Anyways... I did not re-apply.
In August 2009 I received my EAD card in the mail :)
gc12292004
09-11 04:53 PM
Taken second FP on 09/03/2009 and waiting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment